口吃
Stutter
bégaiement
заикание
胡子 : 青青 , 我 …… 我 …… 我 下周 再 还 你 钱 。
Bart: Qingqing, ich ... ich ... ich werde dich nächste Woche zurückzahlen.
Beard: Qingqing, I ... I ... I will pay you back next week.
Barba: Qingqing, I ...... I ...... Te pagaré la semana que viene.
青青 : 不是 说好 了 这周 还 吗 ?
Qingqing: Hast du nicht gesagt, dass du es diese Woche zurückzahlen wirst?
Qingqing: Didn't you say that you will pay it back this week?
胡子 : 我 …… 我 …… 我 股票 又 赔 了 。
Bart: Ich ... ich ... ich habe meine Aktien wieder verloren.
Beard: I... I... I lost my stock again.
青青 : 股票 赔 了 , 你 就 变成 口吃 了 ?
Qingqing: Wenn die Aktie verliert, werden Sie zum Stottern?
Qingqing: If the stock loses, you become a stutter?
胡子 : 我 …… 我 …… 我 不是 怕 你 生气 嘛 !
Bart: Ich ... ich ... ich habe keine Angst davor, dass du wütend bist!
Beard: I ... I ... I'm not afraid that you are angry!
青青 : 无论如何 , 下周 必须 还 钱 。
Qingqing: Wie auch immer, ich muss das Geld nächste Woche zurückzahlen.
Qingqing: Anyway, I must pay back the money next week.
大家 好 , 今天 , 我们 对话 的 话题 是 “ 口吃 ”。
Hallo allerseits, heute ist das Thema unseres Gesprächs "Stottern".
Hello everyone, today, the topic of our conversation is "stuttering".
那 “ 口吃 ”(stammer), 意思 是 “ 说话 不 连续 , 老是 中断 、 重复 , 是 一种 疾病 。
Das "Stottern" (Stottern), was "diskontinuierliche Sprache, immer unterbrochen und wiederholt" bedeutet, ist eine Krankheit.
The "stammer" (stammer), which means "discontinuous speech, always interrupted and repeated, is a disease.
“ 口吃 ” 这 两个 字 都 和 “ 口 ” 有 关系 , 但是 和 “ 吃 东西 ” 没有 关系 哦 。
Die beiden Wörter "Stottern" beziehen sich beide auf "Mund", haben aber nichts mit "Essen" zu tun.
The two words "stuttering" are both related to "mouth", but have nothing to do with "eating".
大家 要 记住 ,“ 口吃 ” 是 一种 疾病 。
Jeder sollte sich daran erinnern, dass "Stottern" eine Krankheit ist.
Everyone should remember that "stuttering" is a disease.
造 两个 句子
Machen Sie zwei Sätze
Make two sentences
嗯 ,“ 他 觉得 口吃 很 逗 , 老是 模仿 口吃 说话 , 最后 自己 也 变成 了 口吃 。
Hmm, "Er findet es lustig zu stottern. Er ahmt immer das Stottern nach und wird schließlich zum Stottern.
Um, "He thinks stuttering is funny, he always imitates stuttering, and eventually he becomes stuttering.
再 例如 ,“ 他 的 孩子 得 了 口吃 , 现在 他 成天 看书 , 学习 怎么 治疗 口吃 。
Ein anderes Beispiel: "Sein Kind stotterte, und jetzt liest er den ganzen Tag Bücher und lernt, wie man mit Stottern umgeht.
For another example, "His child got stuttering, and now he reads books all day, learning how to treat stuttering.
那 “ 口吃 ” 在 口语 里 还 说 “ 结巴 ”
The "stutter" also says "stutter" in spoken language
例如 ,“ 他 是 个 结巴 , 听 他 说话 非常 辛苦 。
For example, "He is a stutter, listening to him is very hard.
汉语 里 还有 一个 词 叫作 “ 结结巴巴 ”, 意思 也 是 “ 说话 不 连续 , 但 只是 一次 两次 的 现象 , 不是 疾病 ”。
There is also a word in Chinese called "stuttering", which also means "speaking discontinuously, but only once or twice, not a disease."
例如 ,“ 她 一边 哭 一边 结结巴巴 地 说 和 男朋友 分手 了 。
For example, "She stammered while crying and said she broke up with her boyfriend.
那么 下面 听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
Then listen to the sentences in our text below:
青青 : 股票 赔 了 , 你 就 变成 口吃 了 ?
Qingqing: If the stock is lost, will you become a stutter?
第二个 单词 “ 股票 ”(stock), 这个 词 我们 以前 学习 过 。
The second word "stock" (stock), this word we have studied before.
意思 是 ,“ 代表 股份 的 证券 ”, 便宜 的 时候 买 进来 , 贵 的 时候 卖出去 , 这样 就 可以 赚 到 钱 。
It means, "securities that represent shares" are bought when they are cheap and sold when they are expensive, so that you can make money.
“ 票 ” 指 的 都 是 “ 代表 某种 东西 的 纸 ”。
"Tickets" refer to "paper that represents something."
例如 ,“ 车票 ”,“ 门票 ”,“ 电影票 ”,“ 钞票 ”,“ 彩票 ”。
For example, "ticket", "ticket", "movie ticket", "banknote", "lottery ticket".
例如 , 我们 说 ,“ 去年 他 炒股票 赚 了 十万块 。
For example, we said, "Last year he made a hundred thousand yuan in stocks.
再 例如 , 我们 说 ,“ 他 把 房子 、 股票 都 卖 了 , 把 债 还清 了 。
For another example, we say, "He sold the house, the stock, and paid off the debt.
停 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子 是 :
Pause the sentence in our text is:
青青 : 股票 赔 了 , 你 就 变成 口吃 了 ?
Qingqing: If the stock loses, you become a stutter?
第三个 单词 ,“ 赔 ”(lose), 这个 字 左边 是 一个 “ 贝 ” 字 , 和 “ 贝 ” 字 有 关系 的 汉字 都 和 “ 钱 ” 有 关系 。
The third word, "lose" (lose), has a "bei" to the left of the word, and all Chinese characters related to "bei" are related to "money".
例如 “ 赌钱 ”、“ 赛马 ”、“ 贱价 ”, 都 和 “ 钱 ” 有 关系 。
For example, "money gambling", "horse racing", and "low price" are all related to "money".
今天 我们 的 “ 赔 ” 的 意思 是 “ 金钱 上 受到 了 损失 ”。
Today our "compensation" means "monetary loss".
我们 经常 说 ,“ 赔钱 ”“ 赔本 儿 ” 就是 这个 意思 。
We often say, "lose money" and "lose money" is what we mean.
反义词 是 “ 赚 ”。
The antonym is "to earn".
那 我造 两个 句子
Then I make two sentences
例如 ,“ 他 做生意 赔 了 五万块 钱 。
For example, "He lost fifty thousand dollars in business.
再 例如 ,“ 最佳 股票市场 很 糟糕 , 我 赚 的 钱 都 赔 了 。
Another example is, "The best stock market sucks and I lose all my money.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子 吧 !
Listen to the sentences in our text!
胡子 : 我 …… 我 …… 我 股票 又 赔 了 。
Beard: I... I... I lost my stock again.
青青 : 股票 赔 了 , 你 就 变成 口吃 了 ?
Qingqing: If the stock loses, you become a stutter?
最后 , 我们 学习 一个 短语 ,“ 说好 了 ”(promised, deal), 意思 是 “ 事先 约定 了 ”。
Finally, we learn a phrase, "promised, deal", which means "agreed in advance".
例如 , 我们 说 ,“ 说好 了 啊 , 明天 不许 迟到 , 谁 迟到 谁 请客 。
For example, we said, "Okay, let's not be late tomorrow, who will be late to invite guests.
再 例如 , 我们 说 ,“ 我们 刚才 说好 了 呀 , 苹果 一斤 两块钱 , 不是 三块 。
As another example, we said, "We said just now, Apple is two pounds a catty, not three.
听 一下 我们 课文 中 的 句子
Listen to the sentences in our text
青青 : 不是 说好 了 这周 还 吗 ?
Qingqing: Didn't you say that you will pay it back this week?
那 我们 今天 短文 的 内容 是 : 胡子 因为 股票 赔钱 了 , 现在 没有 钱 还给 我 了
Then the content of our short article today is: Beard lost money because of stocks, and now there is no money to pay back to me
所以 见到 我 很 害怕 说话 都 不连贯 了 , 变成 了 口吃
So when I saw me, I was very afraid that my speech became incoherent, and it became a stutter.
我 …… 我 …… 我 ……, 听 起来 是不是 很 有意思 ?
I... I... I..., doesn't that sound interesting?
不过 对于 真正 的 口吃 病人 , 我们 可 不能 嘲笑 人家 呢 ?
But can we laugh at other people who stutter?
好 , 下面 我们 再 听 一遍 今天 的 对话 。
All right, let's listen to today's conversation again.
胡子 : 青青 , 我 …… 我 …… 我 下周 再 还 你 钱 。
青青 : 不是 说好 了 这周 还 吗 ?
胡子 : 我 …… 我 …… 我 股票 又 赔 了 。
青青 : 股票 赔 了 , 你 就 变成 口吃 了 ?
胡子 : 我 …… 我 …… 我 不是 怕 你 生气 嘛 !
Beard: I ... I ... I'm not afraid that you are angry!
青青 : 无论如何 , 下周 必须 还 钱 。
Qingqing: Anyway, I must pay back the money next week.