姥姥 不疼 舅舅 不爱
Grandma doesn't love uncle
lit. la madre no te quiere, el tío no te quiere
lit. la mère de la mère ne t'aime pas, l'oncle ne t'aime pas
母親の母親はあなたを愛していない、叔父はあなたを愛していない。
лит. mother's mother doesn't love you, uncle doesn't love you
青青 : 胡子 , 快到 端午节 了 , 有人 送 你 粽子 吗 ?
Qing Qing: Beard, it's almost the Dragon Boat Festival. Will anyone give you zongzi?
胡子 : 没有 。
Beard: No.
没有 人 关心 我 。
No one cares about me.
青青 : 你 知道 “ 没 人 关心 我 ” 在 北京 话 里 怎么 说 吗 ?
Qing Qing: Do you know "Nobody cares about me" in Beijing dialect?
胡子 : 北京 人会 说 ,“ 我 是 后娘 养 的 , 姥姥 不疼 , 舅舅 不爱 !
Beard: Beijing people will say, "I am a mother, I don't hurt, I don't love it!
近期 我们 将 推出 一系列 关于 北京 话 的 小 短文 , 今天 我们 的 课文 很 有趣 , 是 关于 北京 话 。
Recently we will launch a series of short essays on Beijing dialect. Today our text is very interesting. It is about Beijing dialect.
北京 话 和 普通话 是 有 区别 的 , 但是 是 中国 地方 方言 用 最 接近 普通话 的 一种 语言 , 也 很 有趣 。
There is a difference between Beijing dialect and Mandarin, but it is also interesting that the local dialect of China uses the language closest to Mandarin.
第一个 单词 “ 姥姥 、 姥姥 、 姥姥 ”(mother’s mother), 指 的 是 “ 妈妈 的 妈妈 ”, 妈妈 的 爸爸 叫 “ 姥爷 ”。
The first word "grandma, grandma, grandma" (mother's mother) refers to "mother's mother", and mother's father is called "grandpa".
例如 ,“ 明天 我 姥姥 生日 , 我要 去 姥姥家 吃饭 。
For example, "Tomorrow my grandma's birthday, I will go to my grandma's house for dinner.
再 例如 “ 我 小时候 和 姥姥 一起 生活 。
Another example is "I lived with my grandma when I was young.
第二个 单词 “ 疼 、 疼 、 疼 ”(love dearly), 这里 不是 “ 痛 ” 的 意思
The second word "love dearly" (love dearly) does not mean "pain" here
在 口语 里 经常 表示 “ 爱 ” 的 意思 , 我们 经常 说 “ 疼爱 ”。
In the spoken language, it often means "love", we often say "love".
在 中国 话 里 有 一句 关于 用 疼来 表示 喜欢 和 爱 的 俗语 , 现在 我 教给 大家 , 很 有趣 也 很 有用 的 。
There is a Chinese saying about using pain to express likes and love. Now I teach it to everyone. It is very interesting and useful.
拿 这句 话 就是 “ 打是 疼 , 骂是爱 ”
Take this sentence as "fighting is pain, cursing is love"
意思 呢 , 就是 我 打 你 是因为 我 疼爱 你 , 珍惜 你 。
It means that I hit you because I love you and cherish you.
骂人 是 不好 的 , 但 在 这里 是 由于 我 非常 的 关心 你 , 担心 你 出 错误 , 我 才 骂 你 , 所以 骂 你 是 爱 你 。
Swearing is not good, but here is because I care about you very much and worry about your mistakes, so I scold you, so I call you love you.
这小 短句 非常 非常 的 常用 。
This short sentence is very, very commonly used.
再 跟 我 一起 读 一遍 “ 打是 疼 , 骂是爱 ”。
Read "Fighting is pain, cursing is love" with me again.
例如 ,“ 姥姥 最疼 我 妈妈 。
For example, "Grandma loves my mother most.
” 意思 是 姥姥 最爱 我 妈妈 , 可不是 要 让 妈妈 痛 哦 。
"It means that grandma loves my mother the most, but it is not to make her hurt.
再 例如 ,“ 他 非常 疼 他 的 儿子 , 儿子 想要 什么 , 他 就 买 什么 。
For another example, "He loves his son very much, and he buys whatever he wants.
第三个 单词 “ 后娘 、 后娘 、 后娘 ”(step mother), 意思 是 “ 父亲 后来 娶 的 女人 , 不是 自己 的 亲生 母亲 ”。
The third word "step mother, step mother" (step mother), means "the woman her father later marries, not her own biological mother".
我们 也 叫 “ 继母 ”、“ 后妈 ”。
We are also called "stepmother" and "stepmother".
记得 小时候 读 白雪公主 的 时候 , 觉得 白雪公主 的 后妈 好 可怕 呀 , 在 小小的 心里 就 烙印 下 了 后妈 恐怖 的 印象 。
I remember when I was reading Snow White when I was a kid, I felt that Snow White ’s stepmother was terrible. In her little heart, she impressed her stepmother in horror.
当然 我 没有 后娘 , 我 的 妈 是 亲娘 。
Of course I don't have a stepmother, my mother is a real mother.
造 两个 句子
make two sentences
例如 ,“ 小孩 都 不 喜欢 后娘 。
For example, "Children don't like stepmothers.
再 例如 “ 今天 的 天气 像 后娘 的 脸 , 一会儿 晴 一会儿 雨 。
For another example, "Today's weather is like the face of a stepmother, sunny for a while and rain for a while.
最后 我们 学习 一句 地道 的 北京 话 “ 姥姥 不疼 , 舅舅 不爱 ”
Finally, we learn an authentic Beijing dialect "Grandma does not hurt, uncle does not love"
意思 就是 “ 没有 人 关心 ”, 经常 用来 指 和 周围 的 人 关系 不好 。
It means "no one cares", and it is often used to refer to a bad relationship with people around.
例如 ,“ 他 从小 就 姥姥 不疼 舅舅 不爱 的 , 一个 人 生活 。
For example, "He has lived alone since he was a child.
再 例如 “ 他 去 了 新 的 公司 以后 , 姥姥 不疼 , 舅舅 不爱 。
Another example is "After he went to the new company, grandma didn't hurt, uncle didn't love.
好 了 , 今天 我们 学习 了 一句 地道 的 北京 话 , 就是 “ 我 是 后娘 养 的 , 姥姥 不疼 , 舅舅 不爱 !
Well, today we learned an authentic Beijing dialect, which is "I am raised by a stepmother, grandma doesn't hurt, and uncle doesn't love it!"
最后 再 来 完整 的 听 一遍 我们 的 课文 吧 。
Finally, let's listen to our text again.
青青 : 胡子 , 快到 端午节 了 , 有人 送 你 粽子 吗 ?
胡子 : 没有 。
没有 人 关心 我 。
青青 : 你 知道 “ 没 人 关心 我 ” 在 北京 话 里 怎么 说 吗 ?
Qing Qing: Do you know "Nobody cares about me" in Beijing dialect?
胡子 : 北京 人会 说 ,“ 我 是 后娘 养 的 , 姥姥 不疼 , 舅舅 不爱 !