996 . ICU 聊聊 中 美 科技 公司 的 文化差异 ,加班 是 福报 ?
ICU|chat|China|America|technology|company|attributive marker|cultural differences|overtime|is|blessing
996.ICU Wenn man über die kulturellen Unterschiede zwischen chinesischen und amerikanischen Technologieunternehmen spricht, sind dann Überstunden ein Segen?
996.ICU Les différences culturelles entre les entreprises technologiques chinoises et américaines sont-elles une bénédiction ?
Let's talk about the cultural differences between Chinese and American tech companies. Is overtime a blessing?
hello 大家 好
hello|everyone|good
Hello everyone!
我 是 铛铛 久违 的 聊天 节目 又 回来 了
I|am|Dang Dang|long-lost|attributive marker|chat|program|again|back|emphasis marker
I am Dangdang, and the long-awaited chat show is back.
这次 聊聊 你们 期待已久 的 996 的话题
this time|chat about|you all|long-awaited|attributive marker|topic
This time, let's discuss the topic of 996 that you have been looking forward to.
有时候 我 会 收到 这样 的 留言 说
sometimes|I|will|receive|such|attributive marker|message|say
Sometimes, I receive messages like this saying
呵呵 原来 你 就是 那个 划水 的 女 程序员
hehe|so|you|are|that|slacking off|attributive marker|female|programmer
Hehe, so you are the slacking female programmer.
你 是 要 特地 跑过来 暴露 你 的 无知 而 傲慢 吗
you|are|want|specifically|run over|expose|your|attributive marker|ignorance|and|arrogance|question marker
Did you come all the way here to expose your ignorance and arrogance?
第一 我 不 知道 谁 没有 经过 我 的 允许 把
first|I|not|know|who|without|going through|my|attributive marker|permission|object marker
First of all, I don't know who shared this without my permission.
我 的 视频 发到 别的 平台 但是 我 只有
I|attributive marker|video|send to|other|platform|but|I|only
I uploaded my video to other platforms, but I only have
两个 平台 一个 是 bilibili
two|platforms|one|is|bilibili
two platforms, one is bilibili
一个 是 youtube
one|is|youtube
the other is youtube
如果 你们 看到 其他 网站 有传 我 的 视频 的话
If you see my video uploaded on other websites
麻烦 帮 我 举报 投诉 一下 谢谢 你们
trouble|help|me|report|complain|once|thank|you
Please help me report a complaint, thank you.
第二
second
Second.
你 是不是 对 认真 工作 有 什么 误解 我 可以 告诉 你
you|is not|towards|serious|work|have|any|misunderstanding|I|can|tell|you
Do you have any misunderstanding about working seriously? I can tell you.
每年 我 的 同事 和 我 老板 对 我 的 评价
every year|my|attributive marker|colleagues|and|my|boss|towards|me|attributive marker|evaluation
Every year, my colleagues and my boss evaluate me.
都 是 说 我 工作 非常 的 认真 努力
all|is|say|I|work|very|attributive marker|seriously|hard
Everyone says that I work very seriously and hard.
如果 你 觉得 996 是
if|you|feel|is
If you think that working 996 is serious work,
认真 工作 而 朝九晚五 是 在 划水 的话 你 的 价值观
serious|work|and|nine to five|is|at|slacking off|if|your|attributive marker|values
and that working 9 to 5 is slacking off, then your values
是不是 已经 被 你 公司 压榨 了 已经 扭曲 了
is it|already|by|your|company|exploited|emphasis marker|already|distorted|emphasis marker
might have already been distorted and exploited by your company.
好 打住
good|stop it
Alright, let's stop here.
我 知道 很多 人 喜欢 看 我 怼 人 但 这个 视频
I|know|many|people|like|watch|I|confront|people|but|this|video
I know many people like to see me confront others, but this video
的 主题 不是 怼 人 我 会 主要 来 聊 一 聊
attributive marker|topic|is not|confront|people|I|will|mainly|come|talk|one|talk
is not about confronting people. I will mainly talk about
我 认为 的
I|think|attributive marker
what I think.
中 美 科技 公司 的 文化 差 ,异 因为 我 和 我 很 亲近
middle|America|technology|company|attributive marker|culture|difference|different|because|I|and|I|very|close
The cultural differences between Chinese and American tech companies are because I and my close friends have no experience working in China.
的 朋友 都 没有 过 在 国内 工作 的 经验
attributive marker|friends|all|do not have|experience|in|domestic|work|attributive marker|experience
Many situations in China are just hearsay.
国内 很多 情况 都 是 道听途说 的
domestic|many|situations|all|are|hearsay|attributive marker
So I will base my views on what I think about China and the U.S.
所以 我 会 根据 我 觉得 中 美
so|I|will|according to|I|feel|in|US
So I will base on what I think Sino-U.S.
文化 不 一样 的 地方 着重 讲讲 美国 这边 科技
culture|not|the same|attributive marker|place|focus|talk about|America|here|technology
Cultural differences in various places focus on discussing technology here in the United States.
公司 的 文化
company|attributive marker|culture
The culture of companies.
可能 不同 的 公司 不同 的 组 差异 也 会 有
possible|different|attributive marker|company|different|attributive marker|group|differences|also|will|have
Different companies may have different groups with varying differences.
但是 基本上 可以 代表 着 一个 大 的 氛围
but|basically|can|represent|ongoing action marker|one|big|attributive marker|atmosphere
However, it can generally represent a larger atmosphere.
在 国内 工作 的 朋友 们
at|domestic|work|attributive marker||
Friends working in the country
也 可以 给 我 留言 讲讲 你们 那儿 的 文化
also|can|give|me|leave a message|talk about|your|there|attributive marker|culture
You can also leave me a message to talk about the culture there
我们 可以 互相 交流 一下
we|can|each other|communicate|a bit
We can exchange ideas with each other
在 北美 科技 公司 有 不同 的
at|North America|technology|company|have|different|attributive marker
There are different things in North American tech companies
工作 的 路线 主要 是 管理 和 技术 这 两大 路线
work|attributive marker|route|mainly|is|management|and|technology|these|two major|routes
The main routes of work are management and technology, these two major routes.
这 两条 完全 不同 的 路线
this|two|completely|different|attributive marker|routes
These two routes are completely different.
你 可以 根据 自己 的 性格 选择 合适
you|can|according to|oneself|attributive marker|personality|choose|suitable
You can choose the one that suits you based on your personality.
你 自己 的 这个 很 好 理解 就是 你 喜欢
you|yourself|attributive marker|this|very|good|understand|that is|you|like
This is easy to understand, it means you like it.
技术 你 就 选择 基础 的 路线 你 喜欢
technology|you|just|choose|basic|attributive marker|route|you|like
If you choose the basic route, you like technology.
跟 人 打交道 你 就 走 管理 的 路线
with|people|deal with|you|then|follow|management|attributive marker|path
If you deal with people, you take the management route.
然后 这 两条 升值 的 路线 是 完全 不 一样 的 ,然后
then|this|two|appreciation|attributive marker|route|is|completely|not|the same|attributive marker|then
Then these two promotion paths are completely different.
SDE 就是 SDE1 ,2 ,3 Principle 往 上升
软件开发工程师 (pinyin ruǎn jiàn kāi fā gōng chéng shī)|is|软件开发工程师1 (pinyin ruǎn jiàn kāi fā gōng chéng shī 1)|原则 (pinyin yuán zé)|towards|升级 (pinyin shēng jí)
SDE is SDE1, 2, 3, and then to Principal.
管理 的话 就是 SDM 然后
management|if we talk about it|is|SDM|and then
If it's about management, then it's SDM.
Senior SDM 然后 往上升
Then Senior SDM, and then you can move up.
当然 如果 再 往上 走 的话 可能 是 会 有 交集 的
of course|if|again|upward|walk|in that case|possibly|is|will|have|intersection|attributive marker
Of course, if you go further up, there might be some overlap.
如果 你 是 程序员 的话 很 有 可能 你
if|you|are|programmer|then|very|have|possibility|you
If you are a programmer, it's very likely that you...
的 老板 跟 你 是 平级 的 可能 在
attributive marker|boss|with|you|is|equal level|attributive marker|possibly|at
The boss is at the same level as you, possibly in
国内 的话 更 多 的 是 你 要 往上走 的
In the country, there are more opportunities for you to move up.
你 就 必须 要 当 管理 去 管 别人
you|just|must|need|be|management|to|manage|others
You must manage others.
但是 在 这边 基本上 是 分工 合作
but|at|here|basically|is|division of labor|cooperation
However, here it is basically a division of labor and cooperation.
你 拿出 什么 你
you|take out|what|you
What you take out is what you do.
就 做 什么 没有 职位 的 高低 贵贱 之分
just|do|what|no|position|attributive marker|high or low|expensive or cheap|distinction
There is no distinction of high or low positions.
然后 有 一个 小 故事 是
then|there is|one|small|story|is
Then there is a little story.
有 一个 朋友 他 从 国内 office
have|one|friend|he|from|domestic|office
There is a friend who came from the domestic office.
转 到 美国 这边 office 他 是 程序员
turn|to|America|this side|office|he|is|programmer
He transferred to the office here in the United States as a programmer.
然后 他 在 美国 这边 升职 了
then|he|in|America|here|got promoted|past tense marker
Then he got promoted here in the United States.
他 就 告诉 国内 的 朋友 说 我 升职 了
he|just|tell|domestic|attributive marker|friend|say|I|promoted|past tense marker
He told his friends back home that he got promoted.
然后 他 国内 的 朋友 问 现在 你 手底下 有 多少 人
then|he|domestic|attributive marker|friend|asked|now|you|under your command|have|how many|people
Then his friends back home asked him how many people he has under him now.
在 美国 的 朋友 说
at|America|attributive marker|friend|said
A friend in the United States said
我 底下 还是 没有 人 然后 国内 的 朋友 都 说
I|below|still|no|people|then|domestic|attributive marker|friends|all|say
I still have no one below me, and then friends back home all said
你 就 相当于 没有 升职
you|just|equivalent to|no|promotion
It's like you haven't been promoted
这个 就是 两种 不同 文化 之间 的 碰撞
this|is|two kinds|different|culture|between|attributive marker|collision
This is the collision between two different cultures
工资 会 有 很多 不一样 的 因素 是 不太好 比较 的
salary|will|have|many|different|attributive marker|factors|is|not very good|compare|attributive marker
Salaries can have many different factors that are not easy to compare.
但是 同一 级别 的 工资 你 不论 是 当 老板
but|same|level|attributive marker|salary|you|regardless|whether|as|boss
However, for the same level of salary, whether you are a boss
还是 程序员 的话 会 是 差不多 的
or a programmer, it will be about the same.
有时候 可能 程序员 还会 稍微 多一点
sometimes|may|programmer|might also|slightly|a bit more
Sometimes, programmers might even earn a little more.
跟 老板 的 关系 主要 是 合作 的 关系
with|boss|attributive marker|relationship|mainly|is|cooperative|attributive marker|relationship
The relationship with the boss is mainly a cooperative one.
因为 我们 都 是 向着 同一个 目标 去 迈进 想 把 这个
because|we|all|are|towards|the same|goal|to|march forward|want|to|this
Because we are all moving towards the same goal, wanting to make this.
项目 做好 项目 赚钱 了 然后 大家 都 开心
project|do well|project|make money|emphasis marker|then|everyone|all|happy
Project successful, the project makes money, and then everyone is happy.
有 credit 就 可以 升职
have|credit|then|can|get promoted
Having credit can lead to promotions.
其实 有时候
actually|sometimes
In fact, sometimes
老板 的 压力 会 比 程序员 的 压力 更大
boss|attributive marker|pressure|will|than|programmer|attributive marker|pressure|greater
the pressure on the boss can be greater than that on the programmer.
的 因为 项目 整体 都 是 他 来 负责
attributive marker|because|project|overall|all|is|he|to|be responsible for
This is because he is responsible for the overall project.
然后 要 卡 时间 点 测评 这个 项目 到底 赚 不 赚钱
then|need|card|time|point|evaluation|this|project|exactly|earn|not|make money
Then he has to meet deadlines to evaluate whether the project is profitable.
未来 要 怎么 走 选 什么 方向 每天 要 开 各种
future|need to|how|walk|choose|what|direction|every day|need to|open|various
In the future, how to proceed and what direction to choose, every day we have to hold various meetings.
不同 的 会议 还要 跟 别的 组 去 抢 项目
different|attributive marker|meeting|still need to|with|other|team|to|compete for|project
We also have to compete with other teams for projects.
程序员 基本上 只要 是 给
programmer|basically|as long as|is|give
Programmers basically just need to be given a big direction.
了 一个 大 的 方向 基本上 大部分 精力 都 是
emphasis marker|one|big|attributive marker|direction|basically|most|energy|all|is
Most of their energy is focused on that.
可以 放在 项目 实现 的 本身 有时候 往往
can|placed in|project|implementation|attributive marker|itself|sometimes|often
It can sometimes be placed in the implementation of the project itself.
老板 是 要 会 帮 程序员 顶住 压力 的 它 必须
boss|is|need|can|help|programmer|withstand|pressure|attributive marker|it|must
The boss must be able to support the programmers against pressure.
要 向 各个 不同 的 方向 来 push back( 推回去 )
It is necessary to push back in various different directions.
然后 能够 保证 他 手下 的
then|be able to|guarantee|he|underlings|attributive marker
And then ensure that his subordinates are.
程序员 可以 专注 地 在 自己 的 工作
programmer|can|focus|adverb marker|on|oneself|attributive marker|work
Programmers can focus on their work
上 不 被 别的 因素 所 影响
on|not|by|other|factors|that|affect
without being affected by other factors
老板 有时候 还要 带动 整个 组 的 气氛
boss|sometimes|also need to|drive|whole|team|attributive marker|atmosphere
Sometimes the boss also needs to boost the atmosphere of the whole team
让 大家 都 过 得 开心 几乎 从来 不 会
let|everyone|all|live|attribute marker|happy|almost|ever|not|will
so that everyone can be happy, which almost never happens.
为难 你
difficult|you
Make things difficult for you
甚至 想 哄 你 开心 因为 程序员 如果 开心 了
even|want|to coax|you|happy|because|programmer|if|happy|emphasis marker
Even want to cheer you up because if the programmer is happy
干活 的 效率 就 会
work|attributive marker|efficiency|then|will
The work efficiency will be
高 反正 老板 的 责任 还 挺 多 挺 大 的 所以
high|anyway|boss|attributive marker|responsibility|still|quite|many|quite|big|attributive marker|so
High anyway, the boss has quite a lot of responsibilities and they are quite big, so
在 美国 这边 其实 有 很多 人 是 不 愿意 当老板 的
In the United States, there are actually many people who are unwilling to be their own boss.
下班 以后 我们 基本上 不会 聊 工作
after work|later|we|basically|will not|talk|work
After work, we basically do not talk about work.
大部分 时间 都 是 聊 自己 的 生活
most|time|all|is|talk about|oneself|attributive marker|life
Most of the time, we talk about our own lives.
一般 都 是 各自 有 各自 的 朋友圈
generally|all|are|each|have|their own|attributive marker|friend circle
Generally, everyone has their own circle of friends.
一般 下班 以后 很少 同事 一起 出去 玩 什么 的
usually|after work|after|rarely|colleagues|together|go out|play|anything|attributive marker
Generally, after work, colleagues rarely go out to play together.
除非 是 团建 活动 明天 要是 周六 的话 一般 都 会
unless|is|team building|activity|tomorrow|if|Saturday|then|usually|all|will
Unless it's a team-building activity, if tomorrow is Saturday, it usually happens.
直接 跟 同事 说 明天 是 周六 你 懂 的 我 不会 上线 的
directly|with|colleague|say|tomorrow|is|Saturday|you|understand|emphasis marker|I|will not|be online|attributive marker
I directly tell my colleagues that tomorrow is Saturday, you know, I won't be online.
一般 下班 就 下班 了 周五 走 的
usually|off work|then|off work|emphasis marker|Friday|leave|attributive marker
Generally, after work, it's just after work, especially on Fridays.
时候 就 会 跟 同事 说 周一 见
time|then|will|with|colleague|say|Monday|see
When the time comes, I will tell my colleagues, 'See you on Monday.'
这样 默认 下班 就 下班 了 过 自己 的 生活
this way|default|off work|then|off work|emphasis marker|live|own|attributive marker|life
This way, it is assumed that after work, you just live your own life.
然后 见面 就是 工作 这 样子
then|meet|is|work|this|way
Then when we meet, it's all about work.
大部分 老板 是 不 让 你 加班 的
most|boss|is|not|allow|you|work overtime|emphasis marker
Most bosses do not allow you to work overtime.
如果 有 一部分 老板 他 心里 希望 你 加班 但是 他
if|there is|part of|boss|he|in the heart|hope|you|work overtime|but|he
If there is a part of the boss who hopes you will work overtime, but he
也 不会 明目张胆 的 说 你 必须 要 加班 这 样子
also|will not|openly|attributive marker|say|you|must|need|work overtime|this|way
will not openly say that you must work overtime like this.
如果 这件 事情 被 捅 到 hr( 人事 ) 那里
If this matter is exposed to HR (Human Resources),
的话 还是 有 一点 严重 的
if speaking|still|have|a little|serious|attributive marker
it will still be somewhat serious.
组里 的 同事 其实 也 不 希望 你 加班 的
in the team|attributive marker|colleagues|actually|also|not|hope|you|work overtime|attributive marker
The colleagues in the team actually don't want you to work overtime.
因为 会 给 他们 带来 压力
because|will|give|them|bring|pressure
Because it will put pressure on them.
有时候 我 晚上 会 偶尔 自愿 的 去 加 下班 想
sometimes|I|at night|will|occasionally|voluntarily|attributive marker|to|add|after work|think
Sometimes I occasionally volunteer to work overtime at night.
改 一下 进度 但是 我 一般 都 是 写 完 以后
change|a bit|progress|but|I|usually|all|am|write|finish|after
I want to adjust the progress, but I usually do it after I finish writing.
我 第二天 早上 再 发 Code Review (代码 审核 )
I|the next day|morning|again|send|||code|review
I will send the Code Review the next morning.
因为 我 怕 晚上 太晚 发了 会 给 同事 造成 压力
because|I|afraid|at night|too late|sent|will|to|colleagues|cause|pressure
Because I am afraid that sending it too late at night will put pressure on my colleagues.
基本上 大部分 时间 是 自愿 的 基本上 都 是 想 快点
basically|most|time|is|voluntary|attributive marker|basically|all|is|want|faster
Basically, most of the time it is voluntary; most people just want to get it done quickly.
做 完 快点 升职 或者 是 老板 对 我 好 我 自愿
do|finish|hurry up|promotion|or|is|boss|to|me|good|I|voluntarily
Finish it quickly to get promoted or to be favored by the boss; I do it voluntarily.
快点 做 帮帮 老板 这样
hurry up|do|help|boss|like this
Hurry up and help the boss like this.
小 部分 的 情况 是 有时候 项目 说好 时间 上线 但是
small|part|attributive marker|situation|is|sometimes|project|agreed|time|go live|but
In some cases, the project is supposed to go live on time, but
各种各样 的 原因 导致 计划 的 拖延
various kinds of|attributive marker|reasons|lead to|plan|attributive marker|delay
various reasons lead to delays in the plan.
被 耽误 了 所以 有时候 必须
by|delay|emphasis marker|so|sometimes|must
It gets postponed, so sometimes it is necessary.
要 强制性 的 加班 或者 是
need|mandatory|attributive marker|overtime work|or|is
Mandatory overtime or
你 以前 做 的 一个 项目 出 了 点
you|before|do|attributive marker|one|project|out|past tense marker|problem
a project you worked on before had some
问题 你 必须 要 快速 把 它
question|you|must|need|quickly|put|it
issues that you must quickly
解决 掉 这个 时候 老板 让 你 加班 其实
solve|off|this|time|boss|let|you|work overtime|actually
resolve. At this time, the boss asks you to work overtime.
他 是 抱 着 一种 很 抱歉 的 态度
he|is|holding|ongoing action marker|one kind of|very|sorry|attributive marker|attitude
He has a very apologetic attitude.
他 会 点 一些 好
he|can|order|some|good
He will order some good food.
好吃 的 然后 大家 一起 坐 在 办公室
delicious|attributive marker|then|everyone|together|sit|in|office
Delicious food, and then everyone will sit together in the office.
陪 你 一起 加班
accompany|you|together|work overtime
Accompanying you to work overtime.
一般 老板 都 会 态度 很 好 觉得 这件 事情
generally|boss|all|will|attitude|very|good|feel|this|matter
Generally, the boss will have a very good attitude and feel that this matter
不该 发生 如果 是 决策 失误 的话 是
should not|happen|if|is|decision-making|mistake|if|is
should not have happened if it was a decision-making error.
他们 的 责任 他们 会 感到 很 抱歉
they|attributive marker|responsibility|they|will|feel|very|sorry
It is their responsibility, and they will feel very sorry.
我 听说 国内 很多 加班 是 其实 是 没有 意义 的
I|heard that|domestically|many|overtime work|is|actually|is|meaningless|significance|attributive marker
I heard that a lot of overtime in the country is actually meaningless.
加班 经常 是 在 办公室 磨磨蹭蹭 到 晚上
overtime|often|is|in|office|dawdle|until|evening
Working overtime often means lingering in the office until the evening.
9 10 点 就是 因为 组 里 的 人 都 在 那 然后 同事
It's around 9 or 10 PM because everyone in the team is still there, and then colleagues.
都 还 没 走 领导 也 还 没 走 所以 不敢 走 的 太
all|still|not|leave|leader|also|still|not|leave|so|dare not|leave|attributive marker|too
Haven't left yet, and the boss hasn't left either, so I don't dare to leave too.
早怕 表现 出 自己 不 热爱 工作 什么 的
early fear|show|out|oneself|not|love|work|what|attributive marker
Early, for fear of showing that I don't love my job or something.
然后 有 的 加班 是 因为
then|there is|attributive marker|overtime work|is|because
Then some overtime is because
领导 说 今天 网页
leader|said|today|webpage
the leader said today the webpage
是 绿色 好 我 就 加班加点 的
is|green|good|I|just|work overtime|emphasis marker
is green, so I worked extra hours to
把 它 改好 了 第二天 给 领导 看 领导 又 说 不 满意
emphasis marker|it|fix|past tense marker|the next day|to|leader|see|leader|again|say|not|satisfied
fix it well, and showed it to the leader the next day, but the leader said he was not satisfied again.
原来 还是 红色 好 完 了 你 又 要 加班 加点 的
originally|still|red|good|finish|emphasis marker|you|again|want|work overtime|extra hours|attributive marker
It turns out that red is still better, you have to work overtime again.
把 它 改 回去 这样 的 情况 我 听说 过 很多
to take|it|change|back|this kind of|attributive marker|situation|I|heard|past experience marker|many
I've heard about many situations like this where it gets changed back.
但是
but
But,
请 这样 没 素质 没 文化 没 品位
please|like this|no|quality|no|culture|no|taste
please, this is lacking in quality, culture, and taste.
的 老板 原地 爆炸 好 吗
attributive marker|boss|on the spot|explode|good|question marker
Is the boss going to explode on the spot?
基本上 老板 都 会 默认 你 不会 偷懒
basically|boss|all|will|assume|you|will not|slack off
Basically, the boss will assume you won't slack off.
然后 每天 会 给 你 安排 六个 小时
then|every day|will|give|you|arrange|six|hours
Then every day, they will schedule you for six hours.
因为 有 两个 小时 会算 你 查 邮件 开会
because|have|two|hours|will count|you|check|emails|meeting
Because two hours will be counted for checking emails and meetings.
的 时间 做 一些 琐事 所以 每天 大概 有
attributive marker|time|do|some|trivial matters|so|every day|approximately|have
During that time, I do some trivial tasks, so I have about
效率 的 工作 时间 是 六个 小时 有时候 如果 那个
efficiency|attributive marker|work|time|is|six|hours|sometimes|if|that
six hours of efficient working time each day. Sometimes, if that
任务 安排 你 一天 做 完 但是 你 偷懒 了
task|arrange|you|one day|do|finish|but|you|slack off|emphasis marker
task is arranged for you to complete in one day, but you slacked off,
一天 你 没有 完成
one day|you|did not|complete
you won't finish it in a day.
第二天 你 跟 大家 说 你 没有 做 完 大家 也 不会 怪 你
the next day|you|with|everyone|say|you|did not|do|finish|everyone|also|will not|blame|you
The next day, you tell everyone that you didn't finish, and no one will blame you.
但是
but
But,
是 我 的话 我 心里 会 有 一些 自责 那么
is|I|if|I|in my heart|will|have|some|guilt|then
if it were me, I would feel a bit guilty inside, so,
我 下 一次 就 会 自己 偷偷 的 把 时间
I|next|one time|then|will|by myself|secretly|attributive marker|emphasis marker|time
next time, I would secretly take the time for myself.
补 回来 基本上 老板 都 不会 安排
make up|come back|basically|boss|all|will not|arrange
Basically, the boss won't arrange for you to make up.
完全 做 不 完 的 任务 如果 你 被 安排 了 很多
completely|do|not|finish|attributive marker|task|if|you|by|arranged|past tense marker|many
If you are assigned a lot of tasks that you can't complete at all.
任务 然后 给 你 一个 非常 push( 紧迫 ) 的
Then they give you a very push (urgent) time point.
时间 点 说 让 你 一定 要
time|o'clock|say|let|you|definitely|need
Saying that you must definitely do it.
把 它 做 完 我们 已经 给 客户 说
emphasis marker|it|do|finish|we|already|to|client|say
Finish it, we have already told the client.
承诺 那个 时间 必须 要 做 完
promise|that|time|must|need|do|finish
We promised that it must be completed by that time.
因为 那个 时间 点 强制 给 你 安排 了 很多 任务 但 你
because|that|time|point|forced|to|you|arrange|past tense marker|many|tasks|but|you
Because at that time point, many tasks were forcibly assigned to you, but you
又 没有 做 完 的话 这 完全 就是 你 的 项目经理 的
did not complete them, this is completely your project manager's responsibility.
责任
responsibility
Responsibility
因为 他 没有 规划 好
because|he|did not|plan|well
Because he did not plan well
有时候 如果
sometimes|if
Sometimes if
项目经理 会 扔给 你 一些 紧急 的 任务 因为
project manager|will|throw to|you|some|urgent|attributive marker|tasks|because
The project manager will throw some urgent tasks at you because
做 这些 紧急 的 任务 而 耽误 了 你
do|these|urgent|attributive marker|tasks|and|delay|past tense marker|you
Doing these urgent tasks has delayed you.
原本 的 一些 工作 做 不 完 的话 在 会议 上 讲
originally|attributive marker|some|work|do|not|finish|if|at|meeting|on|speak
If you can't complete some of your original work, explain it in the meeting.
清楚 是 因为 什么 耽误 了 你 的 时间 大家 都 会
clear|is|because|what|delay|past tense marker|your|attributive marker|time|everyone|all|will
Clearly state what has caused the delay; everyone will understand.
非常 理解 然后 做 不 完 的 就 留 到 下 一个
very|understand|then|do|not|finish|attributive marker|just|leave|until|next|one
Then, whatever is not completed can be left for the next time.
复印 来 做 就 好 有时候 你
copy|to|do|just|fine|sometimes|you
Just copy and do it, sometimes you.
刚 入 职 新人 会 做 的 比较 慢
just|enter|job|newcomer|can|do|attributive marker|relatively|slow
As a newcomer, you will do it relatively slowly.
老板 也 会 多 给 你 一些 时间 去 学习 职位 高 的人
boss|also|will|more|give|you|some|time|to|learn|position|high|people
The boss will also give you more time to learn; those in higher positions.
然后 工资 给 的 多 他们 理应 比 你 干 得 快 一点
then|salary|to|attributive marker|more|they|should|than|you|work|degree marker|faster|a bit
Then they are paid more, so they should be able to do it a bit faster than you.
有时候 有人 会 主动 说
sometimes|someone|will|actively|speak
Sometimes, someone will take the initiative to say
挤 一 挤 多 做些 任务 然后 老板 都 会 说 不行
squeeze|one|squeeze|more|do some|tasks|then|boss|all|will|say|not allowed
Squeeze a bit more, do some extra tasks, and then the boss will say no
你 不要 花 额外 的 时间 来 做 这些 东西
you|do not|spend|extra|attributive marker|time|to|do|these|things
You shouldn't spend extra time doing these things
这些 时间 是 用来 给 你 享受
these|time|is|used to|for|you|enjoy
This time is meant for you to enjoy
食物 享受 生活 享受 和 家人 在 一起
food|enjoy|life|enjoy|and|family|together|together
Food enjoy life enjoy and be together with family
的 时光 不要 花费 在 工作 上
attributive marker|time|do not|spend|on|work|on
Do not spend time on work
很 遗憾
very|regret
It's a pity
美国 这边 大部分 公司 裁员 都 是 先 裁
United States|here|most|company|layoffs|all|is|first|cut
Most companies here in the United States lay off first
business( 商务 ) 那边 的 人 最后 才 裁
The people in business are the last to be laid off.
程序员 有时候 你 的 老板 被 裁
programmer|sometimes|your|attributive marker|boss|passive marker|laid off
Sometimes, your boss as a programmer gets laid off.
了 都 不 一定 程序员 会 被 裁
emphasis marker|all|not|necessarily|programmer|will|be|laid off
Even then, it is not certain that programmers will be laid off.
我 知道 很多 大 公司 都 是 这 样子 的 程序员 有时候
I|know|many|big|company|all|are|this|way|attributive marker|programmer|sometimes
I know that many large companies operate this way with programmers sometimes.
听到 风声 会 裁员 的话 他们 随时 可以 转组 转到
hear|rumors|will|lay off|if|they|at any time|can|transfer teams|transfer to
Hearing the rumors about layoffs, they can transfer to another group at any time.
别的 组 因为 有 很多 别的 组 都会 缺 人手 但是
other|team|because|have|many|other|team|will all|lack|manpower|but
There are many other groups that will be short-handed.
老板 就 不 一定 好转 组了 因为 你 手上 得 有 合适 的
boss|just|not|necessarily|improve|formed|because|you|in hand|must|have|suitable|attributive marker
However, the boss may not necessarily transfer you because you need to have suitable projects on hand.
项目
project
.
人家 才 会 跟着 你 干
others|only|will|follow|you|do
Only then will people follow you.
很多 组 歧视 常年 在 缺
many|groups|discrimination|year-round|in|lack
Many groups have long-standing discrimination.
程序员 的 状态 特别是 在 大 公司 转组 其实 都
programmer|attributive marker|status|especially|in|big|company|transfer teams|actually|all
The status of programmers, especially when transferring groups in large companies, is actually quite.
挺 简单 的
quite|simple|attributive marker
Simple.
程序员 的话 你 是 技术 越 牛 越 抢手
programmer|speaking of|you|are|technology|the more|skilled|the more|in demand
As a programmer, the better your skills, the more in demand you are.
你 不 喜欢 这个 老板 大不了
you|not|like|this|boss|at worst
If you don't like this boss, it's no big deal.
就 不 干 了 好多 组 都 愿意 抢 着 要 你
just|not|do|emphasis marker|many|teams|all|willing|fight for|ongoing action marker|want|you
You can just quit; many teams are eager to have you.
Tech Survey( 工作 调查 ) 就是 相当于
Tech Survey is equivalent to.
对 员工 的 一个 问卷调查
to|employee|attributive marker|one|questionnaire survey
A survey for employees
大 公司 一般 每年 都 有 一次
big|company|usually|every year|all|have|once
Large companies usually have one every year
可以 匿名 评价 你 的 老板 他 会 问 你
can|anonymously|evaluate|your|attributive marker|boss|he|will|ask|you
You can anonymously evaluate your boss, he will ask you
你 工作 得 开 不 开心
you|work|degree marker|open|not|happy
Are you happy with your work?
你 喜 不 喜欢 这个 公司 有 什么 不满意 的 地方
you|like|not|like|this|company|have|what|dissatisfied|attributive marker|places
Do you like this company? Is there anything you are dissatisfied with?
有 什么 对 老板 提 的 意见 和 建议
have|what|to|boss|raise|attributive marker|opinions|and|suggestions
What suggestions and opinions do you have for the boss?
问卷调查 的 结果 基本上 都 是 跟着
questionnaire survey|attributive marker|result|basically|all|are|follow
The results of the survey are basically following the boss.
老板 走 的 如果 我要 进 这个 组 的
boss|leave|attributive marker|if|I want|to enter|this|group|attributive marker
If I want to join this group,
话 我 会 提前 看 一下 这个 老板
talk|I|will|in advance|look|a bit|this|boss
I will take a look at this boss in advance.
他 的 问卷调查 的 组员 对 他 的 评价 如果
he|attributive marker|questionnaire survey|attributive marker|team member|towards|him|attributive marker|evaluation|if
If the evaluation of his survey team about him is bad,
是 差 的 我 是 肯定 不会 去 的 所以
is|bad|attributive marker|I|am|definitely|will not|go|emphasis marker|so
I definitely won't go, so
基本上 大部分 老板 都 在意 他 的
basically|most|boss|all|care about|his|attributive marker
basically most bosses care about their
员工 在 他 组 里面 干 的 开 不 开心
employee|in|his|team|inside|work|attributive marker|happy|not|happy
The employee is not happy working in his group.
因为 这 关乎 到 他 以后 能 不能 找到 员工
because|this|concerns|to|he|in the future|can|cannot|find|employees
Because this concerns whether he can find employees in the future.
如果 你 的 公司 里 的 系统 显示 你 有 假 的话 你 的
if|you|attributive marker|company|inside|attributive marker|system|show|you|have|false|if it is said|you|attributive marker
If the system in your company shows that you have a leave, then your
老板 无论如何 都 不能 阻止 你 放假 即使 你 选 的
boss|no matter what|all|cannot|stop|you|take a vacation|even if|you|choose|attributive marker
boss cannot stop you from taking a vacation no matter what you choose.
放假 那个 时候 有 一个 非常 重要 的 项目
holiday|that|time|have|one|very|important|attributive marker|project
During the holiday, there was a very important project.
然后 老板 都 不能 阻止 你 最多 只能 劝 你
then|boss|all|cannot|stop|you|at most|can only|advise|you
Then the boss can't stop you; at most, he can only advise you.
然后 如果 你 良心 发现 了 跟 老板 关系 好 什么 的
then|if|you|conscience|discover|past tense marker|with|boss|relationship|good|what|attributive marker
And if you have a change of heart and have a good relationship with the boss or something.
你 可以 改 时间 如果 你 实在
you|can|change|time|if|you|really
You can change the time if you really need to.
是 不想 改 时间 的话 你 就
is|don't want|change|time|if|you|then
If you don't want to change the time, then you just
说 不行 那 也 没关系
say|not okay|that|also|no problem
say it's not possible, that's okay too.
然后 老板 会 另外 想 办法 让
then|boss|will|additionally|think|way|let
Then the boss will think of another way to let
别的 人 来 做 你 这个 项目
other|people|come|do|your|this|project
someone else do your project.
谁 都 不能 阻止 你 放假
who|all|cannot|stop|you|take a holiday
No one can stop you from taking a vacation.
其实 年龄 大 了 自然 脑子 会 转 的 没 这么 快
actually|age|big|emphasis marker|naturally|brain|will|turn|attributive marker|not|this|fast
Actually, as you get older, your brain doesn't work as quickly.
这 是 没 办法 的
this|is|no|way|emphasis marker
This is unavoidable.
但是 你 是 干 多少 活 就 拿 多少 工资 美国 这边
but|you|are|do|how much|work|then|get|how much|salary|America|here
But here in America, you earn as much as you work.
四五十岁 的 程序员 其实 是 一大堆 小 公司
forty to fifty years old|attributive marker|programmer|actually|is|a lot of|small|companies
Programmers in their forties and fifties are actually a large number of small companies.
可能 年龄 大 的 人
possible|age|older|attributive marker|person
People who are older in age might be more.
会 更加 多 一点 因为 他们 做 的 产品 会 比较 少
will|more|many|a bit|because|they|make|attributive marker|products|will|relatively|few
This is because they tend to work on fewer products.
都 比较 专 一点 可能 有 在 公司 一直
all|relatively|specialized|a bit|possibly|have|at|company|continuously
They are generally more specialized and may have been in the same company for a long time.
干 了 几十年 都 很 懂 那个 产品 的
work|for|decades|all|very|understand|that|product|attributive marker
Having worked for decades, they really understand that product.
公司 的 人 会 很 喜欢 留住 那些 人
company|attributive marker|people|will|very|like|retain|those|people
The people in the company will really like to retain those individuals.
很多 人 其实
many|people|actually
Many people actually.
在 美国 这边 干 了 一段时间 程序员
at|America|here|work|past tense marker|for a period of time|programmer
Have worked as programmers here in the United States for a while.
攒 了 一些 钱 然后 年纪 长 了 一点 他们 就 转行
save|past tense marker|some|money|then|age|grow|emphasis marker|a bit|they|then|change profession
Saved some money and then as they got a bit older, they changed careers.
去 别的 行业 了 也 有 很多 但 都 是 他们
go|other|industry|emphasis marker|also|have|many|but|all|are|them
Many went to other industries, but it was all their own choice.
自己 的 选择 很少 公司 会 因为 你
oneself|attributive marker|choice|rarely|company|will|because|you
Very few companies would lay you off because you are older.
年纪 大 了 而 裁掉 你
age|big|emphasis marker|but|cut off|you
一旦 到 了 周五
once|arrive at|emphasis marker|Friday
Once it reaches Friday
公司 的 氛围 会 变得 完全 不 一样 一般 周五
company|attributive marker|atmosphere|will|become|completely|not|the same|usually|Friday
the atmosphere in the company becomes completely different, usually on Fridays.
公司 到 了 下午 四五点 大家 都 走光 了
company|at|past tense marker|afternoon|four or five o'clock|everyone|all|leave completely|emphasis marker
By around four or five in the afternoon on Fridays, everyone has left.
如果 你 周五 还 在 办公室 工作 到 六点 的话
if|you|Friday|still|at|office|work|until|six o'clock|if
If you are still working in the office on Friday until six o'clock,
你 同事 看到 你 都 会 问 今天 是
you|colleague|see|you|all|will|ask|today|is
Your colleagues will ask you, 'Is today Friday?'
周五 你 为什么 不 早点 回家
Friday|you|why|not|earlier|go home
They'll say, 'Why don't you go home earlier?'
美国 这边 公司 会 有 一个 传统 文化 就是
America|here|company|will|have|one|traditional|culture|that is
In the U.S., there is a traditional culture in companies that
每隔 一段时间 都 会 有 一个 happy hour( 开心 时间 ) 就 比方说
every so often, there will be a happy hour.
有 的 组定 每周 一次 每 两周 一次 每个 月
have|attributive marker|schedule|every week|once|every|two weeks|once|every|month
Some groups meet once a week, once every two weeks, or once a month.
一次 利用 上班时间 大家 一起 去 外面 去 喝
once|use|work hours|everyone|together|go|outside|go|drink
仕事が終わったら、一緒に飲みに出かけましょう
Once, during work hours, everyone went out together to drink.
喝酒 聊聊天 放松 一下 然后 有时候 还 比
drink alcohol|chat|relax|a bit|then|sometimes|also|compare
We drank, chatted, and relaxed a bit, and sometimes it was even better.
尔 会 安排 在 周五 因为 周五 大家 都 比较 懈怠
you|will|arrange|on|Friday|because|Friday|everyone|all|relatively|lazy
It is often arranged on Fridays because everyone is more laid-back on Fridays.
干活 的 效率 会 比较 低 所以 干脆 安排
work|attributive marker|efficiency|will|relatively|low|so|simply|arrange
The efficiency of work will be relatively low, so it's better to arrange it.
在 周五 好好 为 周末 做 准备
at|Friday|well|for|weekend|make|preparation
Prepare well for the weekend on Friday.
然后 公司 会 很 鼓励 你 有 自己的 私生活
then|company|will|very|encourage|you|have|own|private life
Then the company will encourage you to have your own personal life.
比方说 自我介绍 的 时候 每个 人
for example|self-introduction|attributive marker|time|every|person
For example, when introducing yourself, everyone.
都 需要 说 自己 的 方法
all|need|to say|oneself|attributive marker|method
Everyone needs to talk about their own methods.
如果 你 会 做 一些 有意思 的 事情
if|you|can|do|some|interesting|attributive marker|things
If you can do some interesting things.
别人 会 觉得 你 这个 人 很 有趣
others|will|think|you|this|person|very|interesting
他の人はあなたが面白いと思うでしょう
Others will find you a very interesting person.
有时候 下班 以后 会 尽量 多 学 一点
sometimes|after work|after|will|try to|more|learn|a bit
Sometimes after work, I try to learn a little more.
东西 避免 成为 一个 很 无聊 的 人
things|avoid|become|one|very|boring|attributive marker|person
Avoid becoming a very boring person.
组 里面 有人 会开 摩托 开 飞机
Someone in the group can ride a motorcycle and fly a plane.
然后 去 什么 赛艇 比赛 各种 游泳 比赛 都 有
then|go|what|rowing|competition|various|swimming|competition|all|have
Then there are rowing competitions and various swimming competitions.
然后 同事 都 知道 我 是 个 vlogger
then|colleagues|all|know|I|am|a|vlogger
And my colleagues all know that I am a vlogger.
你 有 任何 爱好 只要 不 影响
you|have|any|hobbies|as long as|not|affect
You have any hobbies as long as they do not affect.
做 就 可以
do|just|can
You can do it.
不论 是 公司 自愿 的 还是
regardless|is|company|voluntary|attributive marker|or
Whether it is voluntary from the company or.
被 社会 舆论 被迫 的 特别 是 一些 大 公司 虽然 是
by|society|public opinion|forced|attributive marker|especially|is|some|big|companies|although|is
Forced by social opinion, especially some large companies although it is.
还是 很 看重 利益 的 但是 也 会 留 很多 空间 来 关注
still|very|value|interests|attributive marker|but|also|will|leave|a lot of|space|to|pay attention to
Still, they value interests a lot, but they will also leave a lot of space to pay attention.
一些 社会 上 的 问题 以后 关注 社会 的 可持续
some|society|on|attributive marker|problems|in the future|pay attention to|social|attributive marker|sustainability
Some social issues will be focused on in the future, focusing on social sustainability.
发展 虽然 不能 说 每个 公司 都 尽 了 他们 的 全力
development|although|cannot|say|every|company|all|do|emphasis marker|their|attributive marker|utmost effort
Although it cannot be said that every company has done their utmost.
我 其实 特别 不 喜欢 国内 有 一点 风气 就是
I|actually|especially|not|like|domestic|have|a little|atmosphere|that is
I actually particularly dislike a certain trend in the country.
大部分 人 都 缺乏
most|people|all|lack
Most people lack
家庭 的 责任感 我们 小时候 大人 问 我们 长大 以后
family|attributive marker|sense of responsibility|we|childhood|adults|ask|we|grow up|after
a sense of responsibility towards family. When we were kids, adults would ask us what we wanted to be when we grew up.
想当 什么 都 会 说 科学家 发明家 或者 老师
want to be|anything|all|can|say|scientist|inventor|or|teacher
We would say scientist, inventor, or teacher.
或者 医生 现在
or|doctor|now
Or doctor, now.
因为 小孩 大部分 人 都 会 告诉 你 他 想 当 网红
because|children|most|people|all|will|tell|you|they|want|to be|internet celebrity
Because most children will tell you they want to be internet celebrities.
当 老板
be|boss
They want to be bosses.
想 赚 大钱 金钱 至上 是 小孩 的 问题
want|earn|big money|money|supreme|is|children|attributive marker|problem
They want to make a lot of money; is the obsession with money a problem of the children?
吗 还是 家长 的问题 还是 社会
question marker|or|parents|question|or|society
Or is it a problem of the parents, or of society?
风气 的 问题 如果 社会 风气 不能 因
atmosphere|attributive marker|problem|if|society|atmosphere|cannot|because
The issue of social atmosphere cannot change because of one person.
你 一人 而 改变
you|one person|and|change
But at least you can try to raise your children.
但 你 起码 可以 试着 让 你 的 小孩
but|you|at least|can|try to|let|your|attributive marker|child
To grow up a little healthier, think about your children.
成长 得 健康 一点 你 想想 你 的 小孩子
growth|to get|health|a little|you|think about|||child
整天 跟 爸妈 在 一起 的 时间 没有 多少
all day|with|parents|at|together|attributive marker|time|not have|much
There isn't much time spent with my parents all day.
爸爸 妈妈 都 在 996 的 公司 一天到晚 见不着
dad|mom|all|at|attributive marker|company|all day long|can't see
Mom and Dad are at a 996 company and I can't see them all day.
人 那 是 爷爷 奶奶 外公 外婆 来 教 他们 吗 还是
person|that|is|grandfather|grandmother|maternal grandfather|maternal grandmother|come|teach|them|question marker|or
Is it my grandparents who come to teach them, or is it the?
手机 iPad 来 教
mobile phone|iPad|to|teach
smartphone or iPad that teaches them?
能 教会 他 什么 东西
can|teach|him|what|things
Can teach him something.
推送 了 一些 流量 的 垃圾 的 娱乐 新闻 吗
push|past tense marker|some|traffic|attributive marker|junk|attributive marker|entertainment|news|question marker
Did you push some junk entertainment news?
家长 们 应该 多 花花 时间 来 引导 小孩 一些 正确
parents|plural marker|should|more|spend|time|to|guide|children|some|correct
Parents should spend more time guiding children towards some correct.
价值观 让 他们 能 找到 自己 快乐 的
values|allow|them|can|find|oneself|happiness|attributive marker
Values so that they can find their own happiness.
生活 方式 并且 能 实现 自我 价值
life|style|and|can|achieve|self|value
Lifestyle and the ability to realize self-worth.
还有 一些 被 公司
still|some|by|company
There are also some who are brainwashed by the company.
洗脑 的 甚至 以 996 文化
brainwashing|attributive marker|even|with|culture
Some even take pride in the 996 culture.
引以为傲 的 一些 人 等 很多年 后 你 会 不会 跟 某位
proud of|attributive marker|some|people|etc|many years|later|you|will|not|with|certain person
Years later, will you still be with a certain person?
CEO 一样 后悔 没有 多 花 些 时间 陪 自己的 家人
CEO|the same|regret|not|more|spend|some|time|accompany|own|family
The CEO also regrets not spending more time with his family.
如果 要 我 承认 我 上班 我 加班 就是 为了 钱
if|want|I|admit|I|work|I|work overtime|is|for|money
If I have to admit, I work overtime just for the money.
为了 股票 为了 福利
for|stock|for|welfare
For the stocks, for the benefits.
我 也 并 不 觉得 这 是 一件
I|also|really|not|feel|this|is|one thing
I don't think this is a good thing either.
令人 可耻 的 事情
令人|可耻|的|事情
A shameful thing
为什么 承认 就 这么 难 非 要 扯 到
why|admit|just|so|difficult|must|have to|drag|to
Why is it so hard to admit, must it be dragged into
一个 我 加班 我 骄傲
one|I|work overtime|I|proud
I work overtime, I am proud
我 觉得 是 完全 不 健康 的 一个 氛围 我 觉得 给
I|feel|is|completely|not|healthy|attributive marker|one|atmosphere|I|feel|give
I think it is a completely unhealthy atmosphere, I think it gives
公司 员工 这样 的 洗脑 的 人 实在 是 太 恶心 了
company|employee|like this|attributive marker|brainwashing|attributive marker|person|really|is|too|disgusting|emphasis marker
Employees of the company, such brainwashing people are really disgusting.
在 北美 这边 工作 非常 强调 work life balance
at|North America|this side|work|very|emphasize|||
Working here in North America places a strong emphasis on work-life balance.
这个 life 指 的 不光 是 你 自己 的 生活
this|life|refers to|attributive marker|not only|is|you|yourself|attributive marker|life
This 'life' refers not only to your own life.
还有 你 自己 的 家庭
But also to your own family.
其实 我 跟 很多 有 回国 想法 的 朋友 都 聊过
actually|I|with|many|have|return to the country|idea|attributive marker|friends|all|talked
実際、私は中国に戻ることを考えている多くの友人と話をしました。
Actually, I have talked with many friends who have thoughts about returning to the country.
其实 很多 人 犹豫 要 不要 回国
actually|many|people|hesitate|whether|not to|return to the country
In fact, many people are hesitant about whether or not to return.
不是 因为 薪资 的 差距
not|because|salary|attributive marker|gap
It's not because of the salary difference.
而 主要 是 因为 国内 的 工作 实在 是 压力 太 大 了 对
but|mainly|is|because|domestic|attributive marker|work|really|is|pressure|too|big|emphasis marker|right
But mainly because the work pressure in the country is really too high.
自己 家庭 的 影响 太 大 了 特别 是 有 孩子 的 人
oneself|family|attributive marker|influence|too|big|emphasis marker|especially|is|have|children|attributive marker|people
The influence of one's own family is too great, especially for those with children.
这样 对 孩子 的 成长 非常 不利 我 不 反对 加班
this way|to|children|attributive marker|growth|very|detrimental|I|not|oppose|overtime work
This is very detrimental to the growth of children. I do not oppose overtime work.
但是 加班 一定 不能 是 强制性 的
but|overtime|definitely|cannot|be|mandatory|attributive marker
However, overtime must not be mandatory.
有 的 公众 号 已经 把 这件 事情 说
there are|attributive marker|||already|emphasis marker|||said
Some public accounts have already addressed this issue.
得 很 清楚 了 我 就 不 详细 说 了
emphasis marker|very|clear|emphasis marker|I|just|not|detailed|say|emphasis marker
I understand it very clearly, so I won't go into details.
996 的 运动 肯定 不是 一朝一夕 的
attributive marker|movement|definitely|is not|overnight|attributive marker
The 996 movement is definitely not something that can be resolved overnight.
而是 一个 持久战
but rather|one|protracted war
It is a protracted struggle.
大 环境 真的 很 难 在 很 短 的 时间 内 有所 改变 但是
big|environment|really|very|difficult|in|very|short|attributive marker|time|within|any|change|but
The overall environment is really difficult to change in a short period of time, but...
不要 放弃 不要 气馁
do not|give up|do not|lose heart
Don't give up, don't be discouraged.
如果 你 不 去 试着 反抗
if|you|not|go|try|resist
If you don't try to resist.
试想 去 做 这个 事情 永远 是 不会 解决 的
imagine|to|do|this|matter|forever|is|will not|solve|attributive marker
Just think, doing this will never solve the problem.
然后 其他 行业 的 人
then|other|industry|attributive marker|people
Then there are people from other industries.
也 不要 认为 这个 现象 只是 科技 行业 的
also|do not|think|this|phenomenon|only|technology|industry|attributive marker
Do not think that this phenomenon is only in the technology industry.
一个 事 然后 嘲讽 说 程序员 就是 矫情
one|thing|then|mock|say|programmer|just|pretentious
It's just a matter, and then mockingly say that programmers are just being pretentious.
如果 连 科技 行业 都 不能 起 带头
if|even|technology|industry|all|cannot|take|lead
If even the technology industry cannot take the lead,
作用 纠正 错误 的 风气 的话
function|correct|mistakes|attributive marker|atmosphere|if
in correcting the atmosphere of mistakes.
我 想 其他 很多 行业 都 很 难 有 任何 改善
I|want|other|many|industries|all|very|difficult|have|any|improvement
I think many other industries find it very difficult to have any improvement.
因为 这个 社会 就是
because|this|society|is
Because this society is like this.
环环相扣 的 国内 的 这个
interlocking|attributive marker|domestic|attributive marker|this
It's all interconnected in this domestic.
行业 的 朋友 们 你们
industry|attributive marker|friends|plural marker|you all
Friends in this industry, you all.
其实 并 不 孤单 我们 有 很多 在 美国 科技 行业 的
actually|not|not|lonely|we|have|many|in|America|technology|industry|attributive marker
In fact, we are not alone; we have many people in the technology industry in the United States.
人 都 非常 关心 996 这个 事件 很 支持 你们 发声
people|all|very|care about|this|event|very|support|you|speak out
Many people are very concerned about the 996 incident and strongly support you in speaking out.
去 为 自己 合理 的 权益 去 斗争
go|for|oneself|reasonable|attributive marker|rights and interests|to|fight
Fight for your reasonable rights and interests.
其实 说 这么 多 想 呼吁 大家
actually|say|so|much|want|appeal|everyone
Actually, saying all this is to call on everyone.
反对 996 也 不是 没有 私心 的 我 也
oppose|also|not|without|selfish motives|attributive marker|I|also
Opposing 996 is not without selfish motives, I also
希望 我们 这群人 以后 是 留在 美国
hope|we|this group of people|in the future|to be|stay in|America
hope that we, this group of people, will stay in the United States in the future
还是 回国 工作
still|return to the country|work
or return to work in our home country
未来 能够 有 更 多 的 选择 的 空间
and have more options in the future.
我 描述 栏 里面 有 一个 github 的 链接
I|describe|column|inside|have|one|github|attributive marker|link
I described that there is a GitHub link in the column.
希望 同学们 能够 去 签 一下 自己 的 名字
hope|classmates|be able to|go|sign|once|own|attributive marker|name
I hope that everyone can sign their name.
特别是在 国外 工作 的 朋友 们 好 了
Especially for friends working abroad, that's good.
这个 视频 基本上 就 到 这 了
this|video|basically|just|reach|this|emphasis marker
This video is basically coming to an end.
录 的 比较 仓促 可能 有 一些 漏 讲 的 但是
record|attributive marker|relatively|hurried|may|have|some|missed|points|attributive marker|but
The recording was a bit rushed, so there may be some omissions.
欢迎 大家 多 交流 然后 给 我 留言
welcome|everyone|more|communicate|then|give|me|leave a message
I welcome everyone to communicate more and leave me messages.
如果 你们 喜欢 这个 视频 的话 别
if|you all|like|this|video|if|don't
If you like this video, don't forget to give me a thumbs up.
忘 了 为 我 点赞 谢谢 大家 收看
forget|emphasis marker|for|me|like|thank you|everyone|watch
Thank you everyone for watching.
下次 见 拜拜
next time|see|bye bye
See you next time, goodbye.
SENT_CWT:AsVK4RNK=6.09 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=9.25
en:AsVK4RNK
openai.2025-02-07
ai_request(all=437 err=0.00%) translation(all=349 err=0.86%) cwt(all=2898 err=5.62%)