Room tour!突击Ryu&Yuma家发现最脏的角落是在...(笑)| MaoMaoTV
Die Durchsuchung des Hauses von Ryu und Yuma offenbart die schmutzigste Ecke im Haus... (Lacht)| MaoMaoTV
Room tour! The dirtiest corner of Ryu & Yuma's house was found in... (laughs)| MaoMaoTV
最好 是 整个 手 可以 直 ... 就是
RYU: Try to straighten up your hands, like... YUMA: (Laugh)
可是 手直 ...
MAO: But I can't...
不 可能 啦 ...
MAO: It's impossible!((Crying~))
哈啰 大家 好 我 是 Mao
MAO: Hello, everyone! I'm MAO.
我 是 Yuma
YUMA: I'm YUMA.
我 是 Ryu
RYU: I'm RYU.
我 现在 人 在 日本 的 东京 车站
MAO: Now I'm at Tokyo station in Japan
因为 这 是 我 这次 在 东京 有 工作 嘛
MAO: I had work in Tokyo.
工作 结束 但是 我们 有 另外 一个 任务
MAO: My work ended, but we still have another mission—
就是 要 去 Ryu 跟 Yuma 家
MAO: And that is going to RYU & YUMA's home!
Ya! 欢迎 ~ 欢迎 ~
YUMA: YA! Welcome~
我要 去 他们
RYU: This is the first time we have another Youtuber staying in our home.
这次 是 Youtuber 来 我们 家住 哟 !
真的 耶 ~ 第一次
YUMA: Yeah! ^_^ It's the first time!
不 知道 他们 的 房间 有没有 该 整理 的 都 整理 好 了 啦 ?!
MAO: I don't know if they had cleaned up their rooms~
我 是 希望 没有 整理 好 啦
还要 再 开车 耶
MAO: We still need to drive! Your home is really far from the town.
下车 了 , 然后 现在 完全 没有 想法 , 就是 他们 家住 哪里
MAO: We'd got off from the car, but I still have no idea about where they live.
哇 唔 , 很香 耶 !! 你们 家好 香 哦 !
MAO: Wow! Your house smells great!
这里 是 我 做 的 小小的 世界
YUMA: This is the "Little Wonderland" I made.
小 世界 , 很 可爱 耶 ~
MAO: "Little Wonderland"! It's so adorable.
我 要现 跟着 偷偷 上去
MAO: I'm going to sneak up...
我 才 不会 让 他 有 这个 机会
MAO: I know she's going to clean the room. I won't let her!
Ryu 跟 Yuma 家
MAO: Here's RYU & YUMA's home.
OK, 我们 帮 你们 拍 Room Tour
MAO: OK. I'll film the ROOM TOUR for you.
因为 我们 毕竟 也 是 习惯 了 , 你 来 介绍
RYU: We've been used to our house. You can introduce it for us.
不会 乱 呀
MAO: It's not messy at all!
OK 呀
MAO: It's totally OK!
这个 房间 最 ... 最乱
他 说 这个 房间 你们 会想 看
MAO: He said that you guys would like to see this room.
很 可爱 耶 ! 这边 还有 个 营业时间 。 只是 为什么 是 早上 七点 到 晚上 十一点 ?
MAO: It's lovely! And here's the opening hours. Why is it 7am-11pm?
都 没有 遵守 的 呀 ! 我们 都 很 晚睡 , 然后 到 半夜 2、3 点才 出来 。
RYU: We never follow it! We stayed up late until 2 or 3 a.m.
这是 你们 起床 时间 跟 睡觉时间 吗 ?
MAO: Is this your time for waking up and going to bed?
工作 时间 ! 就 希望 我们 在 这 段时间 意外 , 就是 可以 出来 。
RYU: This is the working time! We hope we can get out of it except of these hours.
因为 是 电脑房 嘛 ! 可是 我们 每次 都 工作 到 很 晚 。
RYU: Because it is the computer room...but we always work until it's late.
就 想 说 目标 就是 在 十一点 之前 要 睡觉 。 所以 就 想 说 到 十一点 。
We set a target of going to bed before 11, so we set the close time 23:00.
可是 每次 都 弄 的 很 晚
However, we can't manage it.
还是 到 2、3 点才 睡觉 !
We still work until 2 or 3.
工作 房 ! 你们 直播 是 在 这边 直播 的 吗 ?
MAO: Working room! Do you do live-streams in here?
对 呀
RYU: Yes!
是 用 那台 直播 的 吗 ?WEB CAM
你 是不是 很 喜欢 耿鬼 ? 然后 这是 YumaTV 的 电脑
MAO: You like Gengar, right? And this must be YUMA's computer.
很乱 啦 很乱 啦
YUMA: It's messy! It's messy!
你 是 用 什么 架子 把 它 架起 , 这样 好像 很 不错 。
MAO: What do you use to support it? It seems nice.
这样 比较 好 打 。
RYU: It's more convenient for typing.
好像 是 耶
MAO: That's right!
这 你们 搬 完家 的 ....
MAO: These are the boxes for moving.
你们 有 买 照明 ~
MAO: You've got the light!
欸 ~ 你 没有 吗 ?
RYU: Ugh. You don't?
我 没 ... 疑 , 我 有 耶 !
MAO: I d...Hey! I do!
也 是 有 的 , 我们 Youtuber 也 是 有 这个 东西 的 。
RYU: We youtubers have thing like that.
我 的 是 那个 Ring Light , 环形 灯 。
MAO: I have a Ring Light.
那用 电池 吗 ?
RYU: Does it use batteries?
不用 , 我 的 是 插 电 的 。 然后 就 会 有 超多人 问 我 说 ,Mao 今天 眼睛 发光 了 。
MAO: No. It gain power from the socket. And lots of people ask me: "why are your eyes shining?"
欸 ,Mao, 你 今天 是不是 带 隐形眼镜 ? 那个 是 光 ... 那 是 我 的 照明 。
Or " Are you wearing contact lenses?". Actually, the light is from my Ring Light.
你 应该 买 一个 爱心 的
RYU: You should buy one that is heart shaped.
神经病
MAO: Hahaha
有 有 有 有 有 有 , 有 卖 爱心 的 ! 眼镜 里面 会 出现 爱心 !
我 发现 呀 !Yuma 在 整理 房间 !! 我要 在 他 整理 好前 赶快 先去 找 他 !
MAO: I found that YUMA is cleaning her room! I should see it before she cleans it up.
Y~u~m~a~ 你 在 干嘛 ?
MAO: Y~U~M~A~ What are you doing?
喂 ......
YUMA: Hey~~~
我 的 内衣 在 这里 !
YUMA: Here's my bras!!!
我 的 内裤 的话 就 可以 拍 你 的 内裤 没有 关系
RYU: I'm okay with my underwear. YUMA: Your underwear is fine.
可是 不会 有人 想 看 可恶
MAO: But nobody wants to see RYU's. RYU: Shoot!
你们 家有 一个 很 正经 的 客厅
MAO: You have a decent living room.
就 想 说 要 换 一个 环境
RYU: We want to have a new environment
就 可以 好好 的 舒舒服服 的 拍 影片 跟 休息 呀
RYU: so that we can film and relax.
一家人 做 的 设计 啦
RYU: The design is for the whole family.
你们 很快 要 有 第 3 个人 是 吧 ?
MAO: You're going to have "the third one" soon, aren't you?
哦 ~~
MAO: OH!? RYU: OH!?
打开 就 有 富士山 哦 一幅 画
RYU: You can see Mount Fuji here. MAO: A picture of one?
什么 都 没有
RYU: Tada~ Nothing at all~
富士山 的 画
MAO: A painting of Mount Fuji?
我 本来 是 想要 买 富士山 的 画贴 在 这里 的
RYU: HAHAHAHA
可是 Yuma 说 太 像 澡堂 了 , 就 不要
RYU: But YUMA said it would make the house looks like bathhouse.
所以 我 就 不 买 了
RYU: So I didn't buy it.
你 看 我 这 很酷 的 哦
RYU: Hey! You should see the cool one.
结果 我 去 买 了 这 一个
RYU: I bought this one instead.
结果 还是 澡堂
MAO: In the end... it's still a bathhouse!
不过 这 真的 是 澡堂 啦
RYU: But this is the real bathhouse.
就 进去 澡堂 嘛
RYU: It is the bathroom inside~
哦 ? 对 欸 !
MAO: Oh! I see.
登 愣 ~
MAO: Tada~
然后 就 看到 富士山
你 看 是 Yuma 的 Yu
RYU: This is YUMA's "YU"
欸 ? 哟 ? 真的 !
MAO: Wow! Really!
我们 再 来看 Yuma 的 房间
MAO: Let's take a look at YUMA's room.
里面 有 一个 洗衣机
MAO: Here is a washing machine.
我们 看 一下 他们 家 的 厕所
MAO: And here's their toilet.
是 龙 猫 的
MAO: A totoro toilet!
然后 看 他们 家 的 浴室
MAO: And here's their bathroom.
打扰 了 打扰 了
MAO: Whoops!
是 Yuma 厨房
MAO: It's YUMA's kitchen!
哦 ? 我 发现 厨房 有点 乱 哦 ?
MAO: Oh? It's kinda messy.
喂 ! 怎么 会 拍 到 这里 !
YUMA: Hey! How are you here~
你们 家 是 ...
MAO: You're
你们 家 是 最近 来 了 很多 客人
MAO: You're having lots of guests recently, right?
还是 怎样 , 没有 洗 是 吧 ?
MAO: Or you didn't wash them?
Mao 那边 比较 干净 啦 !
YUMA: MAO, that side is cleaner~
被 发现 了
RYU: Got caught!
为什么 你 喝完 一个 杯子 , 你 要 再 弄 新 的 ?
每次 都 喝 不同 的 饮料 吗 ? 懒惰 洗
MAO: Are you drinking different drinks? RYU: Too lazy to wash them.
一样 的 饮料 , 只是 因为 有 灰尘 嘛 ...
RYU: They are the same drinks. But you see, there's dust on it.
这个 是 我 的
YUMA: This is mine.
然后 1、2、3、4 是 Ryu 的
YUMA: And one, two, three, four... these are RYU's.
这个 也 是 , 这个 这个 也 是 Ryu 的
YUMA: And this. This and this are also RYU's.
Mao 你 要 喝咖啡 吗 ? 我 泡 给 你
RYU: Do you want coffee? I can make it for you.
你 看 Ryu 喝咖啡 都 是 喝 这种
RYU: See? I always drink this kind of coffee.
这 什么 东西 ?
MAO: What's this?
从 咖啡豆 搅 的 哦 !
RYU: Coffee beans!
诶 哟 !? 你 是 那种 ?
MAO: Wow! You are that kind of coffee drinker.
我 喜欢 就是 你 在 搅 它 的 时候 , 闻 它 的 味道
RYU: I like the fragrance from grinding coffee beans.
其实 我 觉得 厨房 乱 的 人 呢
MAO: In my opinion, people with messy kitchen
是 越乱 越 懂得 生活 的 人
MAO: are people who know more about enjoying life.
哇 ... 什么 道理 ?
RYU: Does it make sense?
我 在 夸奖 你们 ! 因为 你们 厨房 真的 超乱
MAO: I'm praising you! You have a really messy kitchen.
你们 太 懂得 生活 了
MAO: So you know how to enjoy life.
有些 厨房 很 干净 , 但 其实 可以 不用
MAO: Some kitchens are too tidy to be needed.
欸 你们 很 夸张 欸
MAO: That's going too far!
他们 家 是 整箱 欸
MAO: A whole box!
可能 会 喝 欸
MAO: You guys drinks a lot of liquor
你 要 威士忌 就 有 威士忌
RYU: Here's Whiskey if you want.
我 不 喜欢 威士忌
MAO: I don't like Whiskey.
Oh My God! 这该 不会 是 那个 吧 ?
MAO: Oh my god! Is that...
我 知道 Mommy
MAO: I know Mommy. (Package: DADDY)
Mommy 的 竞争对手 吗 ? 应该 是
MAO: Is that the competitor of Mommy? RYU: Maybe.
Daddy
MAO: Daddy.
这里 你 可以 打开 一下
RYU: You can open it.
哦 ? 这里 有 一个
MAO: Oh? Is this...
会 有事 的 柜子 吗 ?
MAO: something special?
这是 衣柜 还是 什么 东西 ?
MAO: Is this a closet?
这个 是 宅 男 的 衣柜 ~
MAO: It's an otaku closet. XD
我们 的 夹 娃娃 已经 63 集 了 ! 各位 !
RYU: Hey everyone! Our Claw Machine Series have already reached 63 episodes!
你 这样 算 的话 有 63 个
RYU: So here's 63 dolls.
要 感谢 大家 对 Ryuuu TV 夹 娃娃 的 支持
MAO: Thanks everyone for supporting Ryuuu TV's Claw Machine Series.
你们 以后 有 小孩子 不怕 没有 玩具 玩
MAO: You don't have to worry about toys when you have children.
很多 我们 的 小孩 很 幸福 的
MAO: Here's a lot! YUMA: Our kid will be lucky!
从 小学 啊 到 高中 啊 都 有 了
MAO: Here are toys for kids and high school student.
对 啊 真的 !
RYU: Yeah! True.
其实 我 最 期待 的 呢 , 是 他们 的 卧房
MAO: Here comes the one I expect the most—their bedroom!
这个 房间 最 重要
MAO: This is the most important room.
这 什么 时候 拍 的 照片
MAO: When is the picture taken?
我们 大学生 的 时候 拍 的
YUMA: When we are college students.
好 幼齿 的 Yuma
MAO: YUMA is so childlike.
幼齿
YUMA: Childlike?
Yuma 本来 就 很 婴儿 脸 了
我们 在 看 一下 有什 麽 不该 看 的
MAO: Let's see if there's something we shouldn't see.
哦 ? 这是 那个
MAO: Oh! That is...
求婚 的 戒指
MAO: The proposal ring!
我会 怕 平时 不会 戴
YUMA: I keep it here because I don't wear it everyday.
登登哇
RYU: Tada! MAO: Wow!
这个 是 ?
MAO: Is this...
原来 你 有 在 练
15KG 吧 15KG
RYU: It is the 15KG one. MAO: 15KG.
拿 起来 什么 感觉 ?
MAO: How does it feel?
练 肌肉 的 感觉
RYU: Like I am building muscles.
不如 当年 了
MAO: Used to be better.
我 搬家 的 时候 , 这个 是 搬家 公司 最 辛苦 的
RYU: This is the toughest one for movers when we move.
还有 这个 训练 腹肌 , 我要 试一下
MAO: This is for abdominals training. I'll give it a try.
怎么弄 ?
MAO: How to use it?
跪 着 , 然后 这样 玩
RYU: Kneel down, and...
再 起来
RYU: up.
再来 再 来
YUMA: Keep going!
不行 了
MAO: I can't make it.
好难 其实 很难 , 因为 我 有 选择性 困难 症
MAO: It's difficult. I have Fear of Opinions Phobia.
在 这里 给 我 说 有 选择性 困难 症
RYU: Don't say you have Fear of Opinions Phobia.
Ryu 的 宅 男 模式 ON
MAO: RYU's Otaku mode - ON.
耶 ~
RYU: YA!
其实 我 现在 也 是 宅 女 模式
MAO: In fact, I'm in Otaku mode, too.
我 不太会 我 还 在 学
MAO: I'm still learning.
然后 呢 ? 然后 呢 ?
MAO: And then? And then?
吃 到 就 吃 到 , 有没有 看到 ?
RYU: Get it! Do you see it? MAO: Ahhhhh!
Mao 你 第三名 欸
RYU: You rank number three, MAO.
我 第三名 是 好 吗 ?
MAO: Is that good?
Mao 要 用 道具 , 左边 上面
YUMA: MAO! Use that tool! In the upper left.
啊 对
YUMA: Oh! Yes.
我 在 前面 , 有没有 看到 那 是 我
RYU: I'm at the front. Do you see me?
可恶 !
RYU: Rats!
不教 你 了
RYU: Not going to teach you anymore
发现 玩 玛利 欧 赛车 超级 耗 精力
MAO: I found playing Mario Kart so tiring.
Ryu 太强 了
MAO: RYU is too strong
然后 打 完整 个人 超想 睡觉
MAO: I feel sleepy after playing it.
因为 那 真的 ... 你 要 好 集中 精神 哦
MAO: Because... you really need to keep concentrate.
OK, 各位 客官 明天 见
MAO: OK. See you guys tomorrow!
Day2 我们 要 出门 了
MAO: Day 2. RYU: We're going outside.
我 终于 看到 莰 城 的 早上 了
MAO: I finally see the morning of Ibaraki.
就是 亮 , 就是 亮 的
MAO: It's bright, really bright
天气 好好 哦
MAO: What a nice day!
对 呀
YUMA: Yeah.
心情 就 很 好
MAO: Nice weather brings you good mood.
这次 突击 Ryuuu TV,Ryu 跟 Yuma 家
MAO: This time I do a spot check on RYU & YUMA's home.
结果 变成 健身 大会
MAO: But it turns out to be a bodybuilding party.
害 我 现在 手有 一点 痛 欸
RYU: My arms are a bit sore.
我 是 肚子 有点痛
MAO: My abdomen hurts, too.
健身 大会 加上 电玩 PK 大会 吗 ? 对 呀
MAO: We had bodybuilding party and video games party. RYU: That's right.
我们 玩 很 晚 哦 , 四点 才 睡觉
RYU: We play until 4 a.m.
我们 玩 到 四点 才 睡觉 , 超 夸张 的
MAO: We played until 4 a.m. That's ridiculous
而且 Ryu 它 真的 很强 欸
MAO: and RYU is really good at video games.
难怪 你 会 有 那个游戏 频道
MAO: No wonder you have a game channel.
游戏 频道 人家 都 在 笑 我 很烂 啊
RYU: People laugh at me on my game channel.
那 是因为 你们 没有 看过 我 玩
MAO: Because they haven't seen me playing!
他 一直 笑 我
MAO: RYU kept laughing at me.
超好 虐待 的 Mao
RYU: It's fun to bully MAO
可恶
MAO: Shoot!
希望 你们 喜欢 今天 的 影片
MAO: Hope you like the video today.
喜欢 的话 呢 帮 我 按 一下 大拇哥
If you like it, please press thumbs-up for me
让 我 知道 , 也 可以 分享 这个 影片 哦
MAO: to let me know. Also, welcome to share this video!
大拇哥
RYU: Thumbs-up.
然后 大家 留言 一下
就是 你 想要 看 我 跟 Ryu、Yuma 拍 什么样 的 影片
MAO: about what you want to see in our videos.
Yuma 在 那边
MAO: YUMA's there.
也 不要 忘记 去 看 Ryuuu TV 跟 Yuuuma TV
MAO: And don't forget to watch Ryuuu TV and Yuuuma TV!
耶 ! 谢谢 大家 !OK
RYU: YA! Thank you. MAO: OK.
那 就 拜拜 , 我们 下 一次 见
MAO: Bye! See you next time!
还 没有 订阅 的话 呢
MAO: If you haven't subscribed
当然 要 订阅 MaoMao TV 哦
RYU: Please subscribe MaoMao TV.
对 如果 订阅 的话 呢
MAO: If you have already subscribed
我们 就 很快 在 下 一集 见面 啰
MAO: We'll see each other soon!
拜拜
MAO&RYU;: Bye!