Weekly Vlog 54| 青楼 剧本 杀 | 终于 穿 了 旗袍 ❤️ 厨房 小 改造 (ft. 方太 )| 过生日 老公 给 我 的 惊喜 还是 惊吓 ? 包包 开箱 (1)
Weekly Vlog 54|The Green House Script Kills|Finally Wearing a Cheongsam ❤️ Kitchen Mini-Makeover (ft. Fontaine)|Birthday Hubby's Surprise or Shock for Me? Tasche Unboxing (1)
Weekly Vlog 54|The Green House Script Kills|Finally wearing a Cheongsam ❤️ Kitchen Mini-Makeover (ft. Fontaine)|Birthday Hubby's Surprise or Shock for Me ? Déballage de sacs (1)
Weekly Vlog 54|The Green House Script Kills|Finally Wearing a Cheongsam ❤️ Kitchen Mini-Makeover (ft. Fontaine)|誕生日の夫のサプライズ、それとも私へのショック?バッグの開封 (1)
Weekly Vlog 54|Brothel Script Kill|Finally Wore a Cheongsam ❤️ Kitchen Small Renovation (ft. Fangtai)|Birthday Surprise or Shock from My Husband? Bag Unboxing (1)
今天 我们 打算 做 一个 厨房 小小的 改造 , 想 把
Today we plan to do a small renovation in the kitchen, wanting to change
油烟机 换成 一个 新 的 油烟机 ,因为 我们 家
range hood|replace with|one|new|attributive marker|range hood|because|we|home
the range hood to a new one, because our home
油烟机 现在 是 这 样子 ,因为 美国 大部分
range hood|now|is|this|appearance|because|America|most
the range hood is currently like this, because most of America
房子 是 这种 ,微波炉 跟 抽油烟机 是 一体 的
house|is|this kind|microwave|and|range hood|is|integrated|attributive marker
The house is like this, the microwave and the range hood are integrated.
它 的 吸 油烟 率 非常 小 ,从 这 炒菜 的 时候 油烟
it|attributive marker|absorb|cooking fumes|rate|very|small|from|this|cooking|attributive marker|time|cooking fumes
Its oil smoke absorption rate is very low, when cooking, the oil smoke.
往上 冒 ,只有 一小部分 从 这 吸走 ,大部分
upwards|emerge|only|a small part|from|this|suck away|most part
rises up, only a small part is sucked away, most of it.
都 是 沿着 壁 ,往 上 然后 渗 到 这 里面 ,所以 每次
all|is|along|wall|towards|up|then|seep|into|this|inside|so|every time
flows along the wall, goes up and then seeps into it, so every time.
隔 一 小 段 时间 我 跟 柳哥 就 必须 把 这边
interval|one|small|period|time|I|with|Liu brother|then|must|put|this side
After a short period of time, I have to clean this area with Liu Ge.
都 清理 一下 ,然后 这边 也 全是 油 ,风力 就 特别
all|clean up|once|then|here|also|all are|oil|wind power|just|especially
This place is also full of oil, and the wind is particularly weak.
小 ,反正 是 我 基本上 感受 不到 风力 ,然后
small|anyway|is|I|basically|feel|not reach|wind force|then
Anyway, I can hardly feel the wind.
噪音 也 特别 大 ,然后 我 跟 柳哥 又 是 那种 重
noise|also|especially|loud|then|I|with|Liu Ge|again|is|that kind of|heavy
The noise is also particularly loud, and Liu Ge and I are the kind of heavy.
油烟 的 人 ,因为 我们 都 是 湖南人
cooking fumes|attributive marker|people|because|we|all|are|Hunan people
People who cook with oil smoke, because we are all from Hunan.
口味 比较 重 ,所以 我们 炒 的 菜 会 油烟 非常 大
taste|relatively|strong|so|we|stir-fry|attributive marker|dishes|will|smoke|very|big
Our taste is relatively strong, so the dishes we stir-fry will produce a lot of oil smoke.
每次 我们 一 炒菜 ,烟雾 警报器 就 响 了 ,巨大
every time|we|one|cook|smoke|alarm|then|sound|past tense marker|huge
Every time we stir-fry, the smoke alarm goes off, it's huge.
的 声音 ,我 以前 还 录过 vlog ,我 有时候
attributive marker|sound|I|before|also|recorded|vlog|I|sometimes
The sound is so loud, I even recorded a vlog about it, sometimes I...
睡觉 的 时候 还 被 吵 起来 ,特别 烦 ,老爸 老妈
sleep|attributive marker|time|still|by|disturb|up|especially|annoying|dad|mom
I was woken up while sleeping, it's really annoying, my dad and mom.
还 给 我们 带来 扇子 ,警报器 响 的 时候 我们
still|give|us|bring|fan|alarm|ring|attributive marker|time|we
They even brought us fans, when the alarm goes off we.
可以 扇 一扇
can|fan|one time
can fan ourselves.
太 吵 了 ,但是 美国 基本上 都 是 这样子 的 ,因为
too|noisy|emphasis marker|but|America|basically|all|is|this way|attributive marker|because
It's too noisy, but this is basically how it is in America.
他们 做饭 油烟 非常 少 ,但是 像 我们 湖南人
they|cook|smoke from cooking oil|very|little|but|like|we|people from Hunan
They cook with very little smoke, but for us Hunan people,
完全 就 不行 ,所以 我 一直 有 换 油烟机 的
completely|just|not work|so|I|always|have|change|range hood|attributive marker
it's completely not possible, so I've always planned to change the range hood,
打算 ,然后 正好 前一阵子 方太 品牌 联系 到
plan|then|just|a while ago|FOTILE|brand|contact|to
and then recently the Fangtai brand contacted me,
我 ,说 可以 帮 我 换 一台 方太 的 油烟机
I|say|can|help|me|change|one|Fotile|attributive marker|range hood
saying they could help me replace it with a Fangtai range hood.
特别 有意思 是 品牌 方 的 小妹妹 联系 到 我
special|interesting|is|brand|side|attributive marker|little sister|contact|to|me
It's particularly interesting that a little sister from the brand contacted me.
说 是 我 vlog 的 忠实 粉丝 ,就 看到 我 有
say|is|I|vlog|attributive marker|loyal|fans|just|see|I|have
She said she is a loyal fan of my vlog and saw that I have.
一期 我家 的 灶台 ,我会 很 仔细 地 铺 上
one period|my home|attributive marker|stove|I will|very|carefully|adverbial marker|spread|on
In one episode, I showed my kitchen stove, and I carefully laid down.
一层 油烟 的 纸 ,然后 其实 我 刚 开始 还是 蛮
one layer|oil smoke|attributive marker|paper|then|actually|I|just|start|still|quite
A layer of grease-proof paper, and actually, when I first started, I was quite.
犹豫 的 ,因为 我 觉得 我们 家 厨房 挺
hesitate|attributive marker|because|I|feel|our|home|kitchen|quite
Hesitant, because I feel our kitchen is quite
小 的 ,如果 换 了 以后 我 可能 要 额外 腾出 一个
small|attributive marker|if|change|past tense marker|after|I|might|need|extra|free up|one
small, and if we change it, I might need to free up an extra
空间 来 放 我们 家 的 微波炉 ,然后 我 就 犹豫
space|to|put|our|home|attributive marker|microwave|then|I|just|hesitate
space to put our microwave, and then I hesitated
了 很 久 ,但是 后来 我 就 下定决心 我 就 说 还是
emphasis marker|very|long time|but|later|I|then|make up my mind|I|just|say|still
for a long time, but later I made up my mind and said I still
换 了 ,我们 家 炒菜 如果 油烟 大 ,炒 辣椒 家里
change|emphasis marker|we|home|stir-fry|if|smoke from cooking oil|big|fry|chili pepper|at home
Changed, when we cook at home, if the oil smoke is heavy, it stirs up the chili at home.
特别 呛 ,从 1 楼 到 3 楼 全都 是 那种 油烟
especially|pungent|from|floor|to|floor|all|are|that kind of|cooking fumes
It's especially pungent, from the 1st floor to the 3rd floor, it's all that kind of oil smoke.
之前 在 夏天 我们 就 可以 开门 通 下风
before|at|summer|we|already|can|open the door|through|downwind
Previously in summer, we could open the door to let the wind through.
然后 到 冬天 一通 风冷 的 要死 所以 我 就 一
then|to|winter|completely|cold wind|attributive marker|extremely|so|I|just|one
Then in winter, the cold wind is unbearable, so I just...
狠心 咬牙 还是 换 ,我 打算 换 了 以后
ruthless|grit one's teeth|or|change|I|plan|change|emphasis marker|after
Reluctantly, I decided to change it.
我 再 买 一个 小小的 微波炉 再 放 到 旁边 ,这里
I|again|buy|one|small|microwave|then|put|on|side|here
I plan to buy a small microwave and place it next to it.
会 变成 方太 的 油烟机 ,这边 就 放 一个 小小的
will|become|Fotile|attributive marker|range hood|here|just|place|one|small
This side will become the range hood, and I will put a small microwave here.
微波炉 ,稍微 收拾 一下 还是 可以 放得下 的
microwave oven|slightly|tidy up|a bit|still|can|fit|attributive marker
With a little tidying up, it can still fit.
我 觉得 刘哥 对 这个 也 特别 研究 特别 多 ,然后 说
I|feel|Brother Liu|towards|this|also|especially|research|particularly|much|then|say
I think Brother Liu has done a lot of research on this, and he said
会 有 什么 那种 进 风量 之类 的 ,反正 他 查
will|have|what|that kind of|intake|airflow|and so on|attributive marker|anyway|he|check
there will be some kind of airflow, anyway, he checked
了 一下 那个 型号 属于 非常 大 那种
emphasis marker|briefly|that|model|belongs to|very|big|that kind
that the model belongs to a very large type.
就算 我们 这种 油烟 重度 用户 也 不用 担心
even if|we|this kind of|cooking fumes|heavy|users|also|need not|worry
Even for heavy users like us, we don't have to worry.
一会儿 师傅 就 会 来 上门 安装 了 ,安装 完 以后
in a while|master technician|will|come|to|to the door|install|emphasis marker|installation|complete|after
The master will come to install it soon, and after the installation is complete.
试试 效果 ,我 预感 应该 会 不错 的 ,希望
try|effect|I|have a feeling|should|will|good|attributive marker|hope
Let's test the effect; I have a feeling it should be good, I hope.
我 以后 再也 不用 用 这个 东西 来 扇 我们 家
I|in the future|never again|need not|use|this|thing|to|fan|our|home
I hope I won't have to use this thing to fan our home.
油烟 警报器 了
oil smoke|alarm|emphasis marker
The smoke alarm anymore.
开始 装 啦 一会 见
start|pretend|emphasis marker|a while|see
Let's start setting it up for a moment.
tada !好 了
tada|good|emphasis marker
Tada! It's done.
全美 第 1 台 第 1 台 这个 型号 的 机子
The first unit of this model in the whole of America.
因为 美国 根本 就 缺货 ,没有 这个 型号 然后
because|America|at all|just|out of stock|do not have|this|model|then
Because there is a complete shortage in the U.S., this model is not available.
是 加急 从 国内 空运 过来 的 ,亚马逊 现在
is|urgent|from|domestic|air freight|come over|attributive marker|Amazon|now
It is expedited and air-freighted from within the country, Amazon is now
方太 的 最 热门 评分 最高 的 油烟机 就是
Fotile|attributive marker|most|popular|rating|highest|attributive marker|range hood|is
The most popular and highest-rated range hood from Fotile is
他们 家 7501 款 ,然后 品牌 方
they|home|model|then|brand|side
their 7501 model, and the brand
大方 的 送 了 我 一款 新款 叫 7505 ,
generous|attributive marker|gave|past tense marker|me|one model|new model|called
FOTILE generously sent me a new model called 7505,
是 7501 的 升级版 ,它 加 了 很多 功能 就 比方
is|attributive marker|upgraded version|it|added|past tense marker|many|functions|just|for example
It is an upgraded version of 7501, and it has added many features, for example,
说 这个 功能 ,我 刚才 试 一下 我 觉得 特别 牛
say|this|function|I|just now|try|a bit|I|feel|especially|awesome
this feature, I just tried it and I think it's really awesome.
安装 师傅 跟 我们 说 他 在 美国 这边 安装
install|master|with|us|said|he|in|America|here|install
The installer told us that he has installed hundreds of range hoods here in the United States.
好几百 台 油烟机 他 第 1 次 看到 这种
several hundred|units|range hood|he|||saw|this kind
This is the first time he has seen something like this.
看 我 施 魔法
look|I|cast|magic
Look, I cast a spell.
它 是 可以 挥手 开 的 ,小 风 中风 大风
it|is|can|wave hand|open|attributive marker|small|wind|stroke|strong wind
It can be waved open, small wind, medium wind, strong wind.
我 这个 键 我 还 没有 研究
I|this|key|I|still|have not|studied
I haven't studied this key yet.
等 一下 我要 看 一下 说明书
wait|a moment|I want|look|a moment|instruction manual
Wait a moment, I need to check the manual.
那 再 试试 你 的 魔法 把 它 关掉 ,西拉 梭 巴基 啦
that|again|try|your|attributive marker|magic|object marker|it|turn off|Xira|So|Baki|emphasis marker
Then try your magic to turn it off, Silas Baki.
柳哥 还 问 了 师傅 说 为什么 设计 成 斜 的 ,它 油烟
Liu Ge|also|asked|past tense marker|master|said|why|design|into|slanted|attributive marker|it|oil smoke
Liu Ge also asked the master why it was designed to be slanted, it draws the oil smoke.
是 从 这 里面 抽 上去 ,从 这个 里面 斜 的
is|from|this|inside|pull out|up|from|this|inside|slanting|attributive marker
It is drawn up from inside here, from this slanted part.
地方 就 流到 槽 里面 ,可以 拿 下来 就 直接
place|just|flow into|trough|inside|can|take|down|then|directly
It flows into the trough, and can be taken down directly.
把 油 倒掉 然后 装 回去 就 行了 ,也 不用 洗
put|oil|pour out|then|put|back|just|fine|also|no need|wash
Just pour out the oil and then put it back, no need to wash it.
然后 我们 之前 油烟机 就 总是 要 把 板子
then|we|before|range hood|just|always|need|to|board
Then our previous range hood always required us to take the panel.
给 拆 下来 放 到 洗碗机 里面 洗
give|take apart|down|put|into|dishwasher|inside|wash
We had to take it apart and put it in the dishwasher to wash.
很 麻烦 ,这个 就 不用 那么 麻烦
very|troublesome|this|just|no need|that|troublesome
It was very troublesome, but this one is not that troublesome.
反正 都 是 给 柳哥 省事 ,都 是 柳哥 来 洗
anyway|all|is|for|Brother Liu|save trouble|all|is|Brother Liu|come|wash
Anyway, it's all to make it easier for Brother Liu, it's all Brother Liu who comes to wash.
那 可不 ,然后 我 觉得
that|absolutely|then|I|feel
Of course, then I think.
造型 有点 酷 ,柳哥 你 应该 喜欢 这种
shape|a bit|cool|Brother Liu|you|should|like|this kind
The style is a bit cool, Brother Liu, you should like this kind.
造型 对 吧 ,反正 比 原来 那 大头 要 好 对 吧
shape|right|emphasis marker|anyway|than|original|that|big head|need|good|right|emphasis marker
This style, right? Anyway, it's better than the big head from before, right?
体积 收缩 了 很多 ,他 现在 是 个 斜面 以前
volume|shrink|emphasis marker|a lot|he|now|is|a|slope|before
The volume has shrunk a lot, now it is a slanted surface.
是 那种 长方体 然后 这 一块 都 是 凸
is|that kind of|rectangular prism|then|this|one piece|all|are|convex
It used to be a rectangular prism, and then this part was all protruding.
出来 的 ,然后 我 做饭 有时候 不 小心 要 撞到
come out|attributive marker|then|I|cook|sometimes|not|careful|have to|bump into
Sometimes when I cook, I accidentally bump into it.
它 的 感觉 ,但是 它 的 斜面 就 感觉
it|attributive marker|feeling|but|it|attributive marker|slope|just|feeling
But its slanted surface just feels...
整个 很 更 open
whole|very|more|open
Overall, it's much more open.
对 吧
correct|emphasis marker
Right?
总体 来说 非常 满意 ,但是 我们 还 没有
overall|speaking|very|satisfied|but|we|still|have not
Overall, I am very satisfied, but we haven't
测试 过 它 吸 油烟 的 效果 ,但是 今天
test|past tense marker|it|吸入|cooking fumes|attributive marker|effect|but|today
tested its effect on oil fume absorption yet, but today.
晚上 我们 要 出去 吃饭 ,明天 再 试
evening|we|want to|go out|eat|tomorrow|again|try
In the evening, we will go out to eat, and try again tomorrow.
明天 见
tomorrow|see
See you tomorrow.
hey 早 , 又 到 周末 了 , 昨天晚上 是 周五 跟 朋友
Hey, good morning, it's the weekend again. Last night was Friday, and I went to sing karaoke with friends.
去 唱 K 然后 吃 了 个 饭 ,那群 朋友 大部分
go|sing|karaoke|then|eat|past tense marker|one|meal|that group|friends|most of
Then we had a meal, most of that group of friends.
年纪 比较 小 ,我 同事 就 总是 问 柳哥 说
age|relatively|young|I|colleague|just|always|ask|Liu brother|say
Younger in age, my colleague always asks Liu Ge.
你 觉得 OK 吗 ?累 不 累 ?唱 累 了 没关系 ,休息
you|think|okay|question marker|tired|not|tired|sing|tired|emphasis marker|no problem|rest
Do you think it's okay? Are you tired? If you're tired of singing, it's fine, take a break.
一下 再 唱 ,柳哥 觉得 自己 被 当 老年人
once|again|sing|Brother Liu|feel|oneself|by|treated as|elderly person
Then sing again, Liu Ge feels like he is being treated as an elderly person.
对待 了 , 11 点 时 问 我们 是不是 要 睡 了 ,他们 后来
treat|emphasis marker|11 o'clock|time|ask|we|whether or not|need|sleep|emphasis marker|they|later
At 11 o'clock, he asked us if we were going to sleep, and they later...
就 去 酒吧 喝酒 了 ,我们 就 回来 睡觉 了
just|go|bar|drink alcohol|past tense marker|we|then|come back|sleep|past tense marker
So we went to the bar to drink, and then we came back to sleep.
老年人 伤不起
elderly people|cannot afford to be hurt
Older people can't take it.
没关系 作息 规律 一点 对 身体 好 ,晚上 去 朋友
no problem|daily routine|regularity|a little|for|body|good|evening|go|friend
It's okay, having a regular schedule is good for the body. In the evening, I went to a friend's house to play a murder mystery game, but actually, I haven't played a murder mystery game before.
家 玩 剧本 杀 ,其实 我 还 没有 玩过 剧本 杀
home|play|script|kill|actually|I|still|have not|played|script|kill
I haven't played a murder mystery game yet.
今天 应该 是 第 1 次 玩 还 不 知道 怎么 玩 呢
today|should|is|ordinal marker|time|play|still|not|know|how|play|emphasis marker
Today should be the first time playing, and I still don't know how to play.
我们 朋友 把 剧本 发给 我们 了 然后
we|friend|把|script|send to|us|past tense marker|then
Our friend sent us the script, and then.
选 了 个 角色 感觉 还 挺 有意思 的
choose|past tense marker|measure word|role|feel|still|quite|interesting|attributive marker
I chose a character, and it feels quite interesting.
hello 我 是 铛铛 , 为什么
Hello, I am Dangdang, why?
我 穿 的 那么 奇怪 呵呵
I|wear|attributive marker|so|strange|haha
I am dressed so strangely, haha.
是不是 大家 觉得 很 奇怪
is it|everyone|feel|very|strange
Does everyone think it's very strange?
因为 今天 晚上 要 去 剧本 杀 ,然后 我 的 角色 是
because|today|evening|need to|go|script|kill|then|I|attributive marker|role|is
Because tonight I am going to a script murder game, and my role is
一个 青楼 的 角色 ,然后 为了 更 加入 戏 然后
one|brothel|attributive marker|role|then|in order to|more|join|play|then
a character from a brothel, and in order to get more into character,
我们 准备 dress up 一下 ,不 可能 会 有
we|prepare|||a bit|not|possible|will|have
We are preparing to dress up a bit, it is unlikely that there will be.
那种 汉服 什么 的 ,我 能 唯一 找到 最 贴切 的
that kind of|Hanfu|what|attributive marker|I|can|only|find|most|fitting|attributive marker
The only thing I can find that is most appropriate is.
衣服
clothes
This dress.
就是 这 旗袍 了
just|this|cheongsam|emphasis marker
It's this qipao.
这个 还是 我 婆婆 给 我 买 的 , 第 1 次 穿
this|still|my|grandmother-in-law|give|me|buy|attributive marker|||wear
This was bought for me by my mother-in-law, and it's the first time I'm wearing it.
本来 婆婆 打算 让 我 穿 到 别人 的 婚礼
originally|grandmother-in-law|plan|let|me|wear|to|others|attributive marker|wedding
Originally, my mother-in-law planned for me to wear it to someone else's wedding.
重要 的 仪式 上面 ,但是 我 一次
important|attributive marker|ceremony|on top|but|I|once
At an important ceremony, but I haven't worn it even once.
都 没有 穿过 ,没想到 大老远 从 中国 飞 到
all|not|wear|did not expect|from far away|from|China|fly|to
I didn't expect to fly all the way from China to wear it.
美国 , 第 1 次 穿 居然 是 在 剧本 杀
America|||wear|unexpectedly|is|in|script|kill
In the United States, the first time wearing it was actually in a script kill.
然后 还有
then|also
Then there is also.
这个 也 是 婆婆 送 的 没想到 第 1 次 用
this|also|is|grandmother|gave|attributive marker|didn't expect|||use
This was also given by my mother-in-law, I didn't expect to use it for the first time.
也 是 在 剧本 杀 ,不过 好歹 派上 用场
also|is|in|script|kill|however|at least|put to use|use
It was also in a script kill, but at least it was put to use.
这个 耳坠 也 是 国内 买 的
this|earrings|also|is|domestic|bought|attributive marker
This earring was also bought domestically.
也 从来 没有 用过 ,这次 派上 用场
also|ever|never|used|this time|put to|use
I have never used it before, but this time it comes in handy.
了 我 本来 准备 拿个 簪子
emphasis marker|I|originally|prepare|take a|hairpin
I was originally planning to use a hairpin.
把 头发 盘
to|hair|bun
To style my hair.
上去 的 ,但是 我 头发 好像 太 硬 了 ,盘 上去
go up|attributive marker|but|I|hair|seem|too|hard|emphasis marker|bun|up
I tried to put it up, but my hair seems too stiff to style.
它 就 掉下来 ,所以 我 只能 这样 稍微
it|just|fall down|so|I|can only|this way|slightly
It just falls down, so I can only let it hang down a bit.
披着 的 ,然后 柳哥 选 的 角色 是 一个
wearing|attributive marker|then|Liu Ge|chose|attributive marker|role|is|one
Then, the character that Liu chose is a.
嫖客
client
pimp.
不是 嫖客
not|pimp
Not a client.
是 经常 光顾 青楼 的 一个 男 的
is|often|frequent|brothel|attributive marker|one|man|attributive marker
It's a man who often visits brothels.
感觉 这套 衣服 还是
feel|this set|clothes|still
I feel this outfit is still.
太 素 了 一点
too|bland|emphasis marker|a bit
A bit too plain.
竹子 的
bamboo|attributive marker
Bamboo's
但是 我 已经 尽力 了 ,就 这样
but|I|already|try my best|emphasis marker|just|like this
But I have already tried my best, that's it
我们 还有 一个 角色 是
we|still have|one|role|is
We still have a role which is
流浪汉
homeless man
a homeless person
我 决定 把 我 蒲扇 给 带 过去
I|decide|to|my|fan|to|take|over there
I decided to bring my fan over.
做 道具 ,然后 家里 还有 一些 小 道具
make|props|then|at home|also have|some|small|props
I will use it as a prop, and there are also some small props at home.
可以 带 过去 ,听 上去 还 蛮 好玩 的
can|bring|over there|sound|up|still|quite|fun|attributive marker
I can bring those over; it sounds quite fun.
这边 不像 国内 有 那种 专门
this place|unlike|domestic|have|that kind of|specifically
This place is not like back home where there are specialized ones.
完 剧本 杀 的 地方
finish|script|kill|attributive marker|place
The place where the script ends.
然后 你 就 可以 身临其境 的
then|you|just|can|immersive|attributive marker
Then you can immerse yourself.
去 感受 ,但是 很 可惜 这边 没有 ,我们 就 只能
go|feel|but|very|unfortunately|here|not have|we|just|can only
To feel it, but unfortunately there isn't any here, so we can only.
自娱自乐 一下
entertain oneself|for a while
Amuse ourselves a bit.
柳哥 也 装扮 好 ,帽子 帽子
Liu Ge|also|dress up|well|hat|hat
Liu Ge is also dressed well, hat hat.
你 是 嫖客 吧 ?我 才 是 嫖客 我 是 多情 客
you|are|client|emphasis marker|I|only|am|client|I|am|romantic|person
You are a gigolo, right? I am the gigolo, I am the romantic guest.
嫖客 跟 多情 客 还 不 一样 ?
client|with|romantic|person|still|not|the same
Isn't a gigolo and a romantic guest the same?
不 一样 ,多情 客 是 高富帅 ,嫖客 只是 嫖
not|the same|romantic|guest|is|tall rich and handsome|client|just|solicit sex
Not the same, the romantic guest is a tall, rich, and handsome guy, while a gigolo is just a gigolo.
我 觉得 我们 俩 人 穿越 了 ,我们 俩 是 上海滩 那种
I|feel|we|two|people|time travel|emphasis marker|we|two|are|Shanghai Bund|that kind of
I feel like we have crossed over, we are like those from Shanghai Beach.
我 也 觉得 ,这 很 嘻哈 ,希望 今天 晚上 能够
I|also|feel|this|very|hip hop|hope|today|evening|be able to
I also feel that this is very hip-hop, I hope we can.
顺利 找出 凶手
smoothly|find out|murderer
Successfully find the murderer.
一 会见
one|meeting
Let's meet in a while.
本人 离 少爷 ,27 岁 ,非 富 即 贵
I|away from|young master|years old|not|rich|or|expensive
I am 27 years old, neither rich nor noble.
我 也 不 知道 我 是 谁
I|also|not|know|I|am|who
I also don't know who I am.
都 不要 理 我
all|don't|pay attention to|me
Don't pay any attention to me.
我 是 这个 会所 老板娘 ,请 大家
I|am|this|club|boss lady|please|everyone
I am the boss lady of this association, please everyone.
尊重 一下 我 的 职业 ,就 360 行
respect|a bit|my|attributive marker|profession|just|360 professions
Respect my profession, there are 360 trades.
行行 出 状元
in every profession|produce|top scholar
Every trade has its own top talent.
长相 俊美 ,不怎么 说话 的 害羞 嫖客
appearance|handsome|not much|talk|attributive marker|shy|client
A handsome, shy client who doesn't talk much.
万花 从中 过 ...赶紧 解个 扣子 就 完 了
ten thousand flowers|from among them|pass|hurry up|unbutton one|button|then|finish|emphasis marker
Passing through the flowers... just quickly unbutton and it's done.
片叶 不 沾身 ,这个 是 我们
not a single leaf|not|touch the body|this|is|we
No leaves touch the body, this is us.
的 主持人 ,上帝 视角
attributive marker|host|God|perspective
Our host, God's perspective.
身 残 ,志 不 残
body|disabled|will|not|broken
Body is disabled, but the will is not.
我 是 我 的 房间 在 楚愁 的 正下方
I|am|my|attributive marker|room|at|Chu Chou|attributive marker|directly below
I am in my room directly below the sorrow of Chu.
你 可能 会 爬上去 ,昨天晚上
you|might|will|climb up|last night
You might climb up, last night.
一如既往 的 来
as always|attributive marker|come
As always.
柳哥 嘴 里面 应该 叼 个 什么 东西
Liu Ge|mouth|inside|should|hold|a|what|thing
Liu Ge should have something in his mouth.
昨天 晚上 叫 了 谁 ?
yesterday|evening|called|past tense marker|who
Who did you call last night?
昨天 晚上 准备 喊 折莹 的
yesterday|evening|prepare|call|Zhe Ying|attributive marker
Last night, I was preparing to call Zheying.
喊 了 吗 最后 ?没 喊
shout|past tense marker|question marker|finally|not|shout
Did you call her in the end? No, I didn't.
为啥 最后 没 喊
why|finally|not|shout
Why didn't you call her in the end?
她 不 怎么 理 我
she|not|how|care about|me
She doesn't really pay attention to me.
她 不 理 你 ?为什么 ?你 给 钱 她 不 理 你
she|not|pay attention to|you|why|you|give|money|she|not|pay attention to|you
She ignores you? Why? You give her money and she still ignores you.
来自 花魁 的 愤怒 :居然 没点 我 !
from|courtesan|attributive marker|anger|actually|not even a bit|me
The anger from the courtesan: How could you not even give me a point!
瞎 了 吧 !你 以前 也 没 叫 过 她 ?
blind|emphasis marker|suggestion marker|you|before|also|not|call|ever|her
Are you blind? Didn't you call her before?
折莹 第 1 次 见 ,就 不太 熟 所以
Zhe Ying|first|time|meet|just|not very|familiar|so
Zhe Ying is meeting for the first time, so it's not very familiar.
你 为什么 要 招 她 呢 ?玩 新鲜 啊 玩 别的 玩 旧 了 啊
you|why|want|recruit|her|emphasis marker|play|fresh|emphasis marker|play|other|play|old|emphasis marker|emphasis marker
Why do you want to hire her? Is it for something new? Are you tired of the old stuff?
我 这种 人 怎么 可能 经常 吃 一样 的 东西
I|this kind of|person|how|possible|often|eat|the same|attributive marker|food
How could someone like me possibly eat the same thing all the time?
hello 早 , 今天 是
Hello, good morning, today is
周天 的 早上 ,对 我 来说 一个
Sunday|attributive marker|morning|to|me|for|one
Sunday morning, for me it's a
特殊 的 日子 ,因为 今天 是
special|attributive marker|day|because|today|is
A special day, because today is
她 的 生日
she|attributive marker|birthday
her birthday
因为 今天 是 我 的 生日 ,今天
because|today|is|my|attributive marker|birthday|today
because today is my birthday, today
早上 我们 起来 以后
morning|we|get up|after
after we got up this morning
把 家里 搞 卫生
emphasis marker|at home|do|cleaning
Clean the house.
我 也 不 知道 为什么 过生日 想 搞 卫生
I|also|not|know|why|celebrate birthday|want|do|hygiene
I don't know why I want to clean the house on my birthday.
但是 今天 早上 我 一 起来 发现 家里
but|today|morning|I|one|get up|discover|at home
But this morning when I woke up, I found the house.
特别 乱 ,我 的 心情 特别 糟 然后 特别 烦躁
especially|messy|my|attributive marker|mood|especially|bad|then|especially|irritable
It was especially messy, and my mood was particularly bad, making me very irritable.
然后 我 就 马上 把 很多 卫生 都 搞好 了
then|I|just|immediately|把|a lot of|hygiene|all|get done|emphasis marker
Then I immediately took care of a lot of hygiene.
没有 ,我 也 搞 了
not have|I|also|do|emphasis marker
No, I also took care of it.
但是 我 就 要 你 别 搞 你 ,过生日 就 不 想要 你 搞 卫生
but|I|just|want|you|don't|mess with|you|celebrate birthday|just|not|want|you|do|cleaning
But I just want you not to worry about it; on your birthday, I don't want you to take care of hygiene.
我 觉得 人 年纪 大 了 可能 就 比较 注意 这点
I|feel|people|age|old|emphasis marker|possibly|then|relatively|pay attention to|this point
I think as people get older, they might pay more attention to this.
就是 家里 干 不 干净 ,收拾 家里 卫生
just|at home|do|not|clean|tidy up|at home|hygiene
The house is not clean, we need to tidy up the house.
所以 这 就 为 什 么 理解 每次
so|this|just|for|what|ever|understand|every time
So this is why we understand every time.
我们 出去 玩 ,爸妈 要 我们 留 点 时间 在 家里 搞搞 卫生
we|go out|play|parents|want|us|leave|some|time|at|home|do|cleaning
When we go out to play, our parents want us to leave some time to clean the house.
我 觉得 我们 也 渐渐 走入 了
I|feel|we|also|gradually|walk into|past tense marker
I feel that we are gradually getting into it.
那个 方向 , 待 会 准备 去 吃 一个 早 中餐 了
that|direction|||prepare|to go|eat|one|||emphasis marker
That direction, we are going to prepare to have a brunch later.
好像 我 每次 过生日 我 都 能 多 过 一个 小时
seems|I|every time|celebrate birthday|I|all|can|more|spend|one|hour
It seems that every time I have a birthday, I can enjoy an extra hour.
去年 好像 也 多 过 了
last year|seems|also|more|past tense marker|emphasis marker
Last year, it seems I also had an extra hour.
一个 小时 ,剧本 杀 玩 的 比较 晚
one|hour|script|kill|play|attributive marker|relatively|late
An hour, the script murder game ended quite late.
今天 早上 起来 发现 才 7 点 多
today|morning|get up|discover|only|7 o'clock|more
This morning I woke up and found it was only a little past 7 o'clock.
感觉 今天 又 会 是 充实 了 一天
feel|today|again|will|be|fulfilling|emphasis marker|one day
I feel that today will be another fulfilling day.
柳哥 说 今天 给 我 选出 门 的 衣服 ,选 了 半天
Liu Ge|said|today|to|me|choose out|door|attributive marker|clothes|choose|past tense marker|half a day
Liu said he would pick out clothes for me today, and it took him a long time.
我 试 了 半天 ,然后 裙子 有点 冷
I|try|past tense marker|a long time|then|skirt|a bit|cold
I tried them on for a long time, and then the skirt felt a bit cold.
我 换 了 一个 裙子 ,衣服 好像 不太 搭
I|change|past tense marker|one|skirt|clothes|seem|not very|match
I changed into a skirt, but the clothes don't seem to match very well.
换来换去
back and forth
Changing back and forth.
最后 换 了 没有 一件 是 他 选 的
finally|changed|past tense marker|none|one piece|is|he|selected|attributive marker
In the end, none of the pieces were chosen by him.
对 今年 还是 我们 两个 人
regarding|this year|still|we|two|people
It's still just the two of us this year.
自己 过 ,还有 一个 她
oneself|live|and also|one|she
Live by yourself, and there is also her.
还有 一个 你 , 祝 妈妈 生日快乐 , 毫不 情愿 的
And there is also you, wishing mom a happy birthday, reluctantly.
快 不然 都 没得 吃 了 ,我 的 口红 一嘴 的 毛
hurry|otherwise|all|nothing|eat|emphasis marker|I|attributive marker|lipstick|all over the mouth|attributive marker|hair
Hurry up, or there will be nothing to eat, my lipstick is all over my mouth.
今天 阳光 特别 好 感觉 适合
today|sunlight|especially|good|feel|suitable
Today the sunshine is particularly nice, feels suitable.
感觉 适合 出去 散步
feel|suitable|go out|walk
It feels suitable to go out for a walk.
我们 准备 出发 了 ,因为 18 年 前 的 一个
we|prepare|depart|emphasis marker|because|year|ago|attributive marker|one
We are ready to set off, because 18 years ago.
天使 出生 了 , 18 年前 天使
angel|was born|emphasis marker|18 years ago|angel
An angel was born, 18 years ago an angel.
最近 阳光 特别 好 ,我 是 天山童姥
recently|sunlight|especially|good|I|am|Tianshan Tonglao
Recently, the sunshine has been particularly nice, I am the Tianshan girl.
出门 了
go out|emphasis marker
I went out.
我 本来 今天 出门 的时候 我 想 穿
I|originally|today|go out|when|I|wanted|wear
Originally, when I was going out today, I wanted to wear.
棉袄 ,因为 今天 天气 还是
cotton-padded jacket|because|today|weather|still
a cotton jacket, because the weather is still.
有点 凉 ,他 就 逼 着 我 穿 这件 she 奶奶
a bit|cold|he|just|force|ongoing action marker|me|wear|this|shirt|grandma
a bit cool, but he forced me to wear this she grandma.
我 就 很 莫名其妙 穿 了 件 she 奶奶 出来 了 ,里面
I|just|very|inexplicable|wear|past tense marker|piece|this|grandmother|come out|emphasis marker|inside
I just inexplicably wore a piece that my grandma made, and inside
都 没 选 我 的 ,所以 外面 一定 要 由 我 来 主宰
all|not|choose|I|attributive marker|so|outside|definitely|need|by|I|come|dominate
none of it was chosen by me, so I definitely have to dominate the outside
准备 去 吃 早餐 了 ,西北 豆品 ,会 卖 很多 那种
prepare|to|eat|breakfast|emphasis marker|northwest|bean products|will|sell|many|that kind
I'm getting ready to go have breakfast, northwest bean products, they sell a lot of those
豆品 ,就 比方说 豆腐花 豆浆 ,觉得 还 蛮 健康
bean products|just|for example|tofu pudding|soy milk|feel|still|quite|healthy
bean products, like tofu pudding and soy milk, I think they are quite healthy.
而且 他们 是 现磨 的 ,每天 只 卖 那么 多 卖完 就
moreover|they|are|freshly ground|attributive marker|every day|only|sell|that much|many|sold out|then
Moreover, they are freshly made, and they only sell as much as they can each day.
没有 了 ,好多年 了 四五年 了 ,湖南 那边 一直
not have|emphasis marker|many years|emphasis marker|four to five years|emphasis marker|Hunan|over there|continuously
Once it's sold out, that's it. It's been many years, four or five years, and in Hunan, they have always
都 是 吃 甜 豆腐花 ,吃 了 20 多 年 纯白 的
all|are|eat|sweet|tofu pudding|eat|past tense marker|more than|years|pure white|attributive marker
been eating sweet tofu pudding. For over 20 years, I've been eating pure white
豆腐花 ,你 撒 一点 白糖 就 可以 吃 了 ,柳哥 是
tofu pudding|you|sprinkle|a little|white sugar|then|can|eat|emphasis marker|Brother Liu|is
tofu pudding, and you can just sprinkle a little white sugar on it and it's ready to eat. Brother Liu is.
来 这边 以后 才 吃 到 咸 的 豆腐花 ,就是 上面 放
come|here|after|only|eat|to|salty|attributive marker|tofu pudding|it is|on top|put
After coming here, I finally got to eat savory tofu pudding, which has a bit of meat floss and soy sauce on top.
一点 肉松 一点 酱油 什么 的 ,他 觉得 很 好吃
a little|pork floss|a little|soy sauce|anything|attributive marker|he|feels|very|delicious
He thinks it's very delicious.
咸 的 口味 更重 一点 , 就 会 放 一点 榨菜 什么 的
The savory flavor is a bit stronger, and they will add a bit of pickled mustard greens.
葱花 榨菜 肉松
chopped green onions|pickled mustard greens|shredded pork
Chopped green onions, pickled mustard greens, and meat floss.
适合 柳哥 这种 重口 ,我 小 清新 我 不 重口
suitable for|Liu Ge|this kind of|heavy taste|I|little|fresh|I|not|heavy taste
Suitable for Liu Ge's heavy taste, I am a light and fresh person, I don't have a heavy taste.
刘哥 说 要 带 我 去 一个 地方 搞 得 神神秘秘 的
Liu brother|said|want|take|me|to go|one|place|do|in a manner|mysteriously|attributive marker
Liu Ge said he wants to take me to a place in a mysterious way.
柳哥 说 要 带 我 去 一个 地方
Liu Ge|said|want|take|me|to go|one|place
Liu Ge said he wants to take me to a place.
叫做 不知 处 ,不知 处 是 昨天 我们
called|unknown|place|unknown|place|is|yesterday|we
It's called 'Unknown Place', 'Unknown Place' is where we were yesterday.
玩 剧本 杀
play|script|kill
Play script killing
一个 青楼 的 名字 ,所以 柳哥 你
one|brothel|attributive marker|name|so|Brother Liu|you
A name of a brothel, so Brother Liu, you
要 带 我 去 你 常 去 的 青楼 吗
want|take|me|to|you|often|go|attributive marker|brothel|question marker
Are you going to take me to the brothel you often go to?
我 把 你 卖掉 ,那 就 赔本 了
I|emphasis marker|you|sell off|that|then|lose money|emphasis marker
If I sell you, then it would be a loss.
然后 我 发现 我 来 过 啦
then|I|discover|I|come|past tense marker|emphasis marker
Then I realized I have been here before.
刘柳哥
Liu Liu brother
Liu Liu Ge.
我 100 分 的 确定 我来 过
I am 100% sure I have been here.
因为 我 来 这边 拍过 模特
because|I|come|here|have shot|model
Because I came here to take model photos.
上次 好像 是 我 自己 开车 来 的
last time|seems like|is|I|myself|drive|come|emphasis marker
Last time, it seems I drove here myself.
更 重要 的 是 什么 ?我 后备箱 带 了 一个 东西
more|important|attributive marker|is|what|I|trunk|bring|past tense marker|one|thing
What's more important? I brought something in my trunk.
你 后备箱 带 什么 东西
you|trunk|bring|what|things
What did you bring in your trunk?
什么 东西 快 说 ,神 ~经 ~病 ~
what|thing|quickly|say|god|scripture|illness
What is it? Hurry up and say it, you crazy person!
柳哥 拿 了 一个 风筝 出来
Liu Ge|take|past tense marker|one|kite|out
Liu Ge took out a kite.
生日 带 你 放风筝 ,是不是 很 浪漫
birthday|take|you|fly a kite|is it|very|romantic
Isn't it romantic to fly a kite on your birthday?
如果 不是 冬天 的话 会 更好 一点
if|not|winter|then|would|better|a bit
It would be better if it weren't winter.
要 你 得 出生 在 夏天
want|you|must|be born|in|summer
You should have been born in summer.
所以 你 让 我 穿 了 she 奶奶
so|you|let|me|wear|past tense marker|this|grandmother
So you let me wear grandma's she.
怕 你 冻 感冒 不
afraid|you|freeze|catch a cold|not
Afraid you might catch a cold?
我们 风筝 买 了 两三年 了 一直 都 没有 放
we|kite|bought|past tense marker|two or three years|emphasis marker|always|at all|have not|flown
We bought the kite two or three years ago but have never flown it.
每年 都 不知道 因为 各种各样 的 原因 错过 了
every year|all every|do not know|because|various kinds|attributive marker|reasons|miss|past tense marker
Every year we don't know why we miss it for various reasons.
所以 柳哥 大 冬天 的 带 我 来 放风筝
so|Brother Liu|big|winter|attributive marker|take|me|to|fly kites
So, Brother Liu brought me to fly kites in the winter.
这 不 很 浪漫 吗 在 你 生日 的 时候 放 风筝 对 吧 是不是
this|not|very|romantic|question marker|at|your|birthday|attributive marker|time|fly|kite|right|suggestion marker|is it not
Isn't it romantic to fly kites on your birthday? Right?
是不是 很 浪漫
is it|very|romantic
Isn't it very romantic?
冻 成 狗 啊 一会
freeze|into|dog|emphasis marker|a while
I'm freezing like a dog!
今天 天气 这么 好 , 18 年前 夏雨荷
today|weather|so|good|18 years ago|Xia Yuhé
The weather is so nice today, 18 years ago, Xia Yuhua.
公园 确实 不错
park|indeed|not bad
The park is indeed nice.
SENT_CWT:AsVK4RNK=25.29 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=6.06
en:AsVK4RNK
openai.2025-02-07
ai_request(all=323 err=0.00%) translation(all=258 err=0.00%) cwt(all=2097 err=4.96%)