【YOUZANG】72岁会20种语言,是语言天赋还是另有窍门?外语学习,来听听加拿大的他怎么说~
|||Is it language talent or is there another trick?||
[YOUZANG] 72 years old knows 20 languages, is it a language talent or another trick? Foreign language learning, let's listen to what he says in Canada.
Youzang】72歳で20カ国語を操る、才能か芸か?外国語学習、カナダでの発言を聞いてみよう。
YOUZANG] 72-летний человек знает 20 языков, это языковой талант или очередной фокус? Изучение иностранных языков, давайте послушаем, что он говорит в Канаде~.
哈罗 大家 好 ! 欢迎 大家 收看 今天 的 视频 ! 我 是 友藏
Hello|||||||||||Yuzang
Hello everyone! Everyone is welcome to watch today's video! I am Yuzo
接下来 我 将 会 通过 Zoom 连线 方式 去 访谈
||||||with video call|||interview
Next I will interview through the Zoom connection
一位 在 温哥华 的 加拿大人
||Vancouver||
A Canadian in Vancouver
他 的 名字 叫 Steve Kaufmann
His name is Steve Kaufmann
他 不仅仅 是 YouTube 上 拥有 20 万 订阅 的 YouTuber
He is not just a YouTuber with 200,000 subscriptions on YouTube
同时 他 还 掌握 了 20 门 的 外语
|||master||||
He also mastered 20 foreign languages
是 语言 学习 网站 LingQ 创始人 之一
|||||founder|
One of the founders of language learning website LingQ
接下来 我们 就 通过 Zoom 去 跟 斯蒂夫 打个招呼
|||||||Steve|say hello
Next, we will use Zoom to say hello to Steve
你好 , 斯蒂夫 !
Hello, Steve!
大家 好 !
Hello everyone!
可不可以 先请 斯蒂夫 自我介绍 一下 ?
Could you please introduce yourself to Steve first?
那 是 这 样子 , 我 74 岁 , 住 在 温哥华
That's what it looks like. I'm 74 years old and live in Vancouver
我 对 也 语言 学习 很 有 兴趣
I am very interested in language learning
过去 我 主要 是 做 木材 生意
|||||wood|
I used to do wood business
头 七年 我 是 在 加拿大 商务部 做 事情
||||||the Ministry of Commerce||
In the first seven years I was doing things at the Canadian Department of Commerce
就是 外交官 嘛
|diplomat|
Is it a diplomat?
1968 年 我 被 派 到 香港
I was sent to Hong Kong in 1968
所以 在 香港 学了 一年 的 中文 以后 也 去 了 中国
So after studying Chinese for one year in Hong Kong, I went to China
就是 文化大革命 那个 时候
It was the time of the Cultural Revolution
以后 我 在 日本 也 工作 了 4 年 在 加拿大 大使馆
After that I also worked in Japan for 4 years at the Canadian Embassy
最近 12 年 了 我 就 对 这个 语言 学习 就 感兴趣
I have been interested in this language study for the last 12 years
从 我 60 岁 以后 学了 10 种 语言
I have learned 10 languages since I was 60
斯蒂夫 讲到 你 学 了 很 多种语言
Steve said you learned many languages
我 非常 想 知道 具体 的 都 是 哪些 语言 ?
I really want to know which languages are specific?
我 先猜 几个 : 普通话 、 广东话
|first guess|||
Let me guess a few: Mandarin, Cantonese
日语 、 英语 是 一定 有 , 还有 什么 语言 ?
There must be Japanese and English. What languages are there?
那么 按照 我 流利 的 水平 , 当然 第一 是 英文
Then according to my fluency level, of course the first is English
以后 是 法语 、 日语 、 普通话
Later it will be French, Japanese, Mandarin
然后 可能 是 瑞典话 、 德语
|||Swedish|
Then it might be Swedish, German
西班牙语 、 意大利语 、 葡萄牙语
||portugués
Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
广东话 、 还有 俄语 、 乌克兰语
|||烏克蘭話
Cantonese, Russian, Ukrainian
韩国话 、 希腊语 、
Korean|Greek
Korean, Greek,
捷克语 、 波兰语
Czech|Polish
Czech, Polish
还有 罗马尼亚语
|Romanian
And Romanian
我 可能 忘 了 一些
I may have forgotten some
现在 我 正在 学习 波斯语 和 阿拉伯语
||||Persian||Arabic
Now i am learning persian and arabic
我先 开始 要 为难 一下 斯蒂夫
|||make things difficult||Steve
I'll start to embarrass Steve
我要 用 几个 语言 请 斯蒂夫 来 挑战 一下 !
I ’m going to ask Steve to challenge in a few languages!
可不可以 请 你 介绍 些 你 个人 喜欢 的 兴趣爱好
Can you please introduce some personal hobbies
但用 广东话 来 介绍 ?
but using|||
But to introduce in Cantonese?
就 像 我 刚刚 说 的 , 我 做 的 木材 生意 的 。
Like I just said, I am in the timber business.
我 喜欢 广东 , 我 喜欢 看书 , 看 历史 这些 东西 啊 。
I like Guangdong. I like reading books and reading history.
不过 我 广东话 讲 的 不太好
But I do n’t speak Cantonese very well
差不多 就是 能 听
Almost just to be able to listen
但 讲 起来 就 不 太行 , 语音 讲 的 不好 。
But it doesn't work well, and the voice is not good.
史蒂夫 在 哪里 学 的 广东话 啊 ?
Where did Steve learn Cantonese?
驻 香港 的 时候 , 那个 时候 学 普通话
stationed|||||||
When I was in Hong Kong, I learned Mandarin at that time
我 没有 学 广东话
I didn't learn Cantonese
我 是 每 一天 7 个 钟头 看 、 听 普通话
|||||hours|||
I watch and listen to Mandarin 7 hours a day
虽然 那个 时候 在 香港 也 不是 , 没有 人 说 普通话
Although it was not in Hong Kong at that time, no one spoke Mandarin
那个 时候 除了 一个 山东 饭馆 的 老板
At that time, apart from the owner of a Shandong restaurant
但是 我 还是 会 几句 ,“ 内 吼 吗 ” 这类 的
|||||inside|roar|(question particle)|this kind|
But I still have a few words, "Well inside?"
但是 回到 温哥华 , 我 决定
But back to Vancouver, I decided
广东话 一定 要学 , 不 需要 非常 的 流利
You must learn Cantonese, you don’t need to be very fluent
但是 我要 能够 稍微 说 一些 广东话
|||a little|||
But I need to be able to speak a little Cantonese
我 先 拿 新闻 , 因为 新闻 的 广东话 的 字
I will take the news first, because the Cantonese words of the news
和 报纸 差不多 , 都 是 写 的 跟 普通话 一样
It’s almost the same as a newspaper, but it’s written in Mandarin
还有 我 开始 听 广播电台 ,AM1320
||||radio station|
And I started listening to the radio station, AM1320
有些 节目 你 可以 打电话 来 , 比如 晚上 五点钟
Some programs you can call, such as five o'clock in the evening
所以 我 晚上 也 听 那些 好多 人 打电话 来 , 讲 好多 问题
So I listened to many people calling in the evening and talking about many questions
讲 好多 题目 , 我 也 打电话 用 我 的 很 不好 听 的 广东话
I talked a lot of topics, and I also called my Cantonese
哇 ~ 我 是 中国 人 , 你 比 我 一个 中国 人 学习 广东话
Wow~ I'm Chinese, you learn Cantonese than I am a Chinese
还 更会 去 使用 和 找到 在 温哥华 身边 的 可以
I even use it and find the ones around Vancouver
学习 广东话 的 一些 资源
||||resources
Some resources for learning Cantonese
非常 钦佩 , 非常 厉害
|admire||
Very admirable, very powerful
能 不能 请 再 挑战 一下 斯蒂夫 ,
Can you please challenge Steve again,
用 日语 来 介绍 一下 温哥华 这个 城市 ?
Introduce the city of Vancouver in Japanese?
这 样子 啊 , 温哥华 啊
Like this, Vancouver
这里 的 人口 大约 有 30% 是 来自
About 30% of the population here comes from
亚洲 的 , 比如 中国 、 韩国 等
Asian, such as China, South Korea, etc.
( 友藏 : 我编 不 下去 了 ...)
Friend Zang|I can't continue writing|||
(Yuzo: I can’t make up anymore...)
( 鼓掌 ) 我 猜 , 我 不 太 懂 日语 , 但 我 听懂 一点点
clap|||||||||||
(Applause) I guess, I do n’t understand Japanese well, but I understand a little bit
好像 是 讲 温哥华 有 三成 的 人口 是 来自 中国 或 香港
It seems that 30% of Vancouver's population is from China or Hong Kong
还是 ~~~ 或者 是 韩国 , 还有 是 亚洲地区
||||||the Asian region
Or ~~~ or South Korea, and Asia
非常 好 , 即兴 的 为难 了 一下 斯蒂夫
||improvised|||||
Very good, impromptu embarrassed Steve
各位 自己 再选 一个 其他 的 语言 再 向 大家 分享 一下 ?
Everyone choose another language and share with you?
( 友藏 : 放弃 了 ~~~ 直接 乱码 )
|gave up||directly|garbled text
(Youzo: Give up ~~~ directly garbled)
沸腾 fast 让 葛
boil|||葛
什么 K 要是 要 具体 Z book
|||||这|book
If K is specific, Z book
法语
勃拉姆斯 拉 的 把 杨 大名 不是 给 把 尿 酸钠 理发店
Brahms||||||||||sodium bicarbonate|
电脑 弄 一下 没什么 故事 被 Y 过目
||||||Y|glanced over
Nothing was caught by Y when the computer made it
交科 博拉 要 给 什么 100 里 剃头 配套 A
Jiaoke||||||shave head||
shot
西班牙语
感觉 是 那样 吗
谷歌 为例
Google as an example
look at 百度
look||
look at Baidu
com no
|no
it like A 我 记录 溜
|like||||
it like A
所以 学期 一起 答帕鲁斯克
|||we answered Parulski
So answer Parusk together in the semester
法语 、 西班牙语 还有 俄语
French, Spanish and Russian
我先 鼓个 掌 ! 好 厉害 !
I'll go first||||
I applaud first! impressive!
因为 我 觉得 学 语言 还 蛮 难 的
Because I think it's quite difficult to learn language
关于 学 语言 我 准备 了 一些 问题 想 去 跟 斯蒂夫 探讨 一下
||||||||||||discuss|
I have prepared some questions about learning languages and want to discuss with Steve
在 你 身上 一定 发生 了 很多
A lot must have happened to you
因为 你 会 很多 语言 发生 的 有意思 的 事情
有没有 找出 一个 可以 跟 大家 分享 一下 ?
这个 不 多
Not much
我 在 巴西 一个 旅客 比较 多 的 地方
||Brazil||||||
I'm in a place with a lot of travelers in Brazil
三个 中国 的 男人 看 了 有 两个 不 知道 是 日本 女子
Three Chinese men looked at it and two did n’t know it was a Japanese woman
或者 是 韩国 女 的
Or Korean women
中国 人 之间 他们 说 你 看 这个 女人
Among the Chinese, they said you look at this woman
他 是 韩国 人 吗 ? 是 日本 人 ?
Is he Korean? Is it Japanese?
看看 他 的 腿 可能 是 日本 人 ?
See if his legs may be Japanese?
所以 我 对 着 他们 来 用 普通话 说 :
So I spoke to them in Mandarin:
“ 要 不要 我 帮 你 问 她们 ?”
"Shall I ask them for you?"
他们 吓了一跳 !
They were taken aback!
但是 那种 情况 非常 不 多
But that situation is very rare
对 我 最大 的 动机 是 : 对 我 个人 能够 多 了解 一些
||||motivation||||||||
The biggest motivation for me is: I know more about myself
现在 我学 波斯语 、 阿拉伯语
Now I learn Persian and Arabic
想 多 了解 一些 地区 那些 人 那些 历史 那些 文化
而且 有时候 特别是在 温哥华 会 碰到 一些 伊朗人
|||||||Iranians
我 跟 他们 说 波斯语
他们 就 非常感谢 ~ 你 会 说 波斯语 !
||||||Persian
非常 的 友好 !
刚好 我 正好 下 一个 问题
I happen to have the next question
我 就 想 问 说 掌握 很多 国 的 语言
I just want to ask to master the language of many countries
是不是 对于 了解 整个 世界 有 更 大 的 帮助 ? 是 这样 吧 ?
肯定 ! 要不然 你 看 比如说 我 没学 中文 的 时候
|otherwise|||||didn't study|||
国家 很大 , 历史 很长
但是 也 没什么 感觉 , 是 什么样 的 一个 国家 ?
你 开始 学 他们 的 语言 的 时候 , 看书
比如说 我 特别 在 学 普通话 的 时候
我 喜欢 看 中国 20 年代 30 年代 那些 文学作品
因为 那个 时候 中国 对 我 那 是 非常 有意思 的 一个 社会
从 清代 有 了 辛亥革命 , 有 了 军阀 、
||||the Xinhai Revolution|||warlords
日本 侵略 中国 什么 的 这种 情况
|invade|||||
This situation of Japan's aggression against China
从 你 开始 了解 他们 的 一个 历史
Starting from you to understand a history of them
所以 现在 一样 , 我 学习 阿拉伯语 、 波斯语
So now it ’s the same, I study Arabic and Persian
也 不 只是 一个 在 世界地图 上 的 一个 地方
Not just a place on the world map
是 一个 活 的 地方 , 所以 我 觉得 这个 是 非常 有意思
Is a living place, so I think this is very interesting
我 觉得 你 是 最 有 发言权 来 回答 下 一个 问题 的 ~
||||||the right to speak||||||
那 就是 在 你 学过 的 这么 多 语言 当中 ,
That is among so many languages you have learned,
你 觉得 对于 语言 学习者 哪 一个 语言 是 最难 的 ?
Which language do you think is the most difficult for language learners?
每 一个 语言 有 他 的 难处
||||||difficulties
Every language has its difficulties
中文 他 当然 最大 的 障碍 是 汉字
|||||obstacle||
Chinese, of course, the biggest obstacle is Chinese characters
学习 汉字 是 非常 费时间
||||time-consuming
Learning Chinese characters is very time-consuming
因为 学了 以后 就 忘 了 , 还有 四声 的 问题
|||||||the four tones||
Because after learning, I forgot, there are four questions
超过 了 难关 以后 中文 很 容易 !
After the difficulty is over, Chinese is easy!
第一 , 字 很 容易 增加 词汇量
||||increase|vocabulary
First, words can easily increase vocabulary
我们 在 英文 说 一个 word 等于 中文 的 两个 汉字
We say one word in English is equal to two Chinese characters in Chinese
所以 你 会 一个 修改 、 改变 、 变化
||||change||
So you will make a modification, change, change
你 可以 很 容易 地 学习 新 的 中文 词汇
You can easily learn new Chinese vocabulary
另外 一个 中文 的 文法 非常 的 , 不要 说 简单
Another Chinese grammar is very special, do n’t say simple
但是 没有 什么 复杂 的 东西 !
But there is nothing complicated!
像 俄语 , 每 一个 字 它 会 好多 的 变化 !
Like Russian, it changes a lot every word!
中文 , 我 明天 去 昨天 去 了 很 简单 你 我 他 去
俄语 不 一样 , 是 你 去 你 回来 那 是 一个 字
你 是 坐车去 的 , 是 另外 一个 词
有 非常 多 的 变化 !
二 三四个 东西 是 另外 一个 词
Two, three, four things are another word
五 以上 是 另外 一个 词
Five or more is another word
中文 比较 合理 , 用不着 那么 复杂 的 东西
||reasonable|don't need||||
Chinese is more reasonable and doesn't require such complicated things
每 一个 语言 有 它 的 不 容易 的 地方
Every language has its difficulties
重要 是 你 愿意 不 愿意 学 这个 语言 ?
The important thing is do you want to learn this language?
你 愿意 学 这个 语言 , 不管 它 难 不难 !
You are willing to learn this language, no matter how difficult it is!
语言 是不是 一个 像 游泳 一样 学 了 就 不会 忘记 的 技能 ?
||||swimming||||||||skill
Is language a skill you will never forget if you learn it like swimming?
斯蒂夫 觉得 呢 ?
What does Steve think?
是 ! 要 看 你 怎么 学
Yes! Depends on how you learn
假如 是 集中 在 文法 ( 语法 ), 那 是 很 容易 忘
||focused||||||||
If it is focused on grammar (grammar), it is easy to forget
因为 文法 我们 基本上 没有 办法 学
Because we ca n’t learn grammar basically
我们 要 经过 好多 的 听 和 看 、 阅读
We have to go through a lot of listening and watching, reading
让 大脑 习惯 这个 语言
Let the brain get used to this language
因为 大脑 是 这 样子 学 , 经过 很多 的 时间
Because the brain learns like this, after a lot of time
看 就是 阅读 和 听 慢慢 习惯
Seeing is reading and listening
这样的话 不会 忘 了 的 !
Such a thing will not be forgotten!
我们 很多 人 说学 一个 语言 最好 的 状态 是
Many of us say that the best way to learn a language is
Think in that language, 就是 用 那个 语言 去 思考
|||language||||||
Think in that language, think in that language
而 不是 translate in your brain
||translate|||脑
Instead of translate in your brain
我 就 很 好奇 你 会 好 多种语言 ,
I'm curious that you can speak multiple languages,
你 岂不是 要 脑子里 用 很多 语言 思考 , 是 这样 吗 ?
|isn't it|||||||||
Do n’t you want to think in many languages in your mind, is that true?
是 , 但是 你学 一个 新 的 语言
Yes, but you learn a new language
当然 在 你 没有 掌握 这 语言 你 会 翻译 在 大脑 里头
Of course, if you do n’t master this language, you will translate it in your brain.
但是 那 是 学 语言 的 过程 的 一个 自然 的 现象
But that is a natural phenomenon in the process of learning language
中国 人学 英文 , 我要 用 英文 思考 !
Chinese people learn English, I want to think in English!
这会 慢慢 的 会 这样 的 , 有 这种 演变
||||||||evolution
This will slowly happen like this, with this evolution
不要 : 所有 的 东西 在 学 语言 , 我 就是说 要 享受 要 有 乐趣
||||||||||enjoy|||
要求 对 自己 : 我 一定 要 能 思考 英语 或者 是 在 中国 是 什么 的
Ask yourself: I must be able to think about English or what it is in China
慢慢 的 会 讲用 足够 的 时间 看 东西 、 看 电影
I will slowly talk about watching things and watching movies with enough time
听 有 朋友 跟 他们 说 任何 一种 语言
Hear a friend speak any language with them
大脑 会 慢慢 的 习惯
The brain will slowly get used to it
在 之前 我 去 看 了 一下
斯蒂夫 你 有 参与 的 LingQ 这个 网站
|||participated||||
我 看到 官网 上面 写 着
||the official website|||
Learn languages from contents you love.
|||内容||
通过 你 喜欢 的 内容 去 学习 这个 语言 是 一个 窍门
|||||||||||trick
对于 很多 在 学 英文 的 中国 的 朋友 来讲
可不可以 具体 的 告诉 他们 哪些 是 可能 是 有意思 的 内容
是 能 帮助 他们 学 英文 的 ?
Can they help them learn English?
当然 我们 需要 某 一个 程度 的 重复 ,repetition。
|||a||degree||repetition|repetition
Of course we need a certain degree of repetition, repetition.
这是 大脑 喜欢 新 的 东西
This is something the brain likes new
大脑 虽然 对 重复 让 大脑 记忆 是 重要
Although the brain is important for repeating the memory of the brain
但是 当然 很快 就 没 兴趣
But of course I'm not interested anytime soon
所以 你 必须 找 一些 新 的 有意思 的 东西
So you have to find something new and interesting
在 现代 的 互联网 的 时代 非常容易
你 可以 去 YouTube 找 一些 东西
You can go to YouTube to find something
可以 去 Netflix 找 一些 东西
||Netflix|||
You can go to Netflix to find something
包括 我们 LingQ 有 一个 浏览器 插件
|||||browser|plugin
Including our LingQ has a browser plugin
可以 很 容易 的 把 YouTube 的
假如 有 字幕 的话 放进 LingQ 学习
||subtitles||||
If there are subtitles, put in LingQ to learn
或者 是 Netflix
因为 你 可能 你 看 一个 电影 在 youTube 或者 Netflix
Because you might watch a movie on youTube or Netflix
你 看不懂 就 没意思 了
It ’s boring if you do n’t understand
所以 把 对话 放进 LingQ 新 的 字词
So put the conversation into LingQ ’s new words
看 学习 了 以后 再 去 看
I'll watch after I study
这样 的 你 可以 利用 任何 一个 内容
You can use any content like this
或者 是 什么 专门 你 是 要学 什么 医疗 方面 的
||||||||medical||
专门 用词 都 可以 放进 LingQ
Special words can be put into LingQ
那些 对于 你 是 有 重要性
大脑 喜欢 什么 ?
What does the brain like?
大脑 喜欢 新 的 东西 和 很 重要 的 东西
The brain likes new and important things
我 估计 您 在 中国 呆 过 , 是 知道
I guess you stayed in China, you know
中国 人学 英语 是 一个 非常 漫长 和 甚至 有 一点 艰难 的 过程
||||||long|||||difficult||
Chinese learning English is a very long and even a little difficult process
我们 有 很多 的 英语 学习 的 书籍 、 方法 、 培训班 资源 等等
|||||||books|||resources|
但是 好像 中国 学 英语 还是 非常 的 吃力
||||||||difficult
我 想 请 斯蒂夫 从 个人 的 角度
I want to invite Steve from a personal point of view
给 一些 中国 人 学习 英语 的 一些 建议
Some suggestions for some Chinese to learn English
我 在 中国 认识 了 不少 人
I met a lot of people in China
讲 的 英文 或者 是 法语 、 日语 讲得 非常 好
|||||||speaks||
而且 我 认识 好多 中国 人 来到 温哥华 住 了 十年
And I know a lot of Chinese people who have lived in Vancouver for ten years
还 不会 说 很 好 的 英文
要 有 兴趣 , 那 是 第一
学习 语言 是 有 两个 重要 的 因素
|||||||factors
一个 是 你 的 态度
可能 占 70%, 要 愿意 要 有 自信
May account for 70%, if you want to be confident
要 认为 学 英语 是 重要 ! 要 认为 我 可以 !
To think that learning English is important! Think I can!
这些 态度 上 的 问题 是 非常 重要 !
所以 第一个 是 态度
第二 是 时间
你 每天 至少 要 用 两三个 钟头
要 不 你 所有 的 朋友 你 跟 朋友 都 是 说 中文
看电视 都 是 看 占有 中文
||||occupy|
每 一个 礼拜 上次 上 一次 ESL 课 ,
The last ESL class last week,
那 就 没有 办法
我 觉得 ESL 课 也 没有 多 大用处
|||||||great use
I think ESL classes are not very useful
主要 是 你 要 多 听 、 多 阅读
The main thing is that you have to listen more and read more
找 一些 你 感兴趣 的 东西 多 听 、 深入 文化
||||||||deeply|
Find something you are interested in, listen more, and dive into the culture
而 愿意 用 足够 的 时间 、 有 积极 的 态度
|||enough||||a positive||
And willing to spend enough time and have a positive attitude
肯定 可以 有 很大 的 进步 !
谢谢 斯蒂夫 给 了 两个 建议
我 觉得 对 无论是 在 在 中国 学 英语 的 朋友
I think for friends who are studying English in China
还是 我 的 身边 一些 在 温哥华 本地 的 中国 的 朋友
Still some Chinese friends around me who are local in Vancouver
我 估计 都 会 有 很大 的 帮助
I guess it will be of great help
再 想 问问 斯蒂夫 关于 语言学 这 一块 还有 什么 想 分享 的 吗 ?
Do you want to ask Steve any more about linguistics?
语言 学习 比较简单
Language learning is relatively simple
传统 的 教 语言 的 方法 是 比较 重视 文法 ( 语法 )
traditional||||||||emphasize||
The traditional way of teaching language is to pay more attention to grammar (grammar)
那 是 不 对 的 !
That's wrong!
在 你 还 没有 足够 的 经验
Before you have enough experience
就是 没有 听过 没有 看过 足够 的 内容
I ’ve never heard enough content
所有 的 文法 的 说明 是 没有 用 的
All grammar descriptions are useless
你 不会 记住 也 不会 使用
You won't remember or use
等到 你 有 了 足够 的 经验 跟 语言 的话
When you have enough experience and language
有 一些 文法 说明会 帮助 你
|||grammar explanation meeting||
There are some grammar instructions that will help you
你 会 发现 对 了 ! 我 对 有 很 好奇 怀疑 的
||||||||||doubt|
You will find it right! I'm curious about it
为什么 是 这 样子
好 了 , 但是 你 假如 没有 足够 的 经验
Ok, but if you do n’t have enough experience
所有 的 那些 文法 的 说明 是 比较 没有 用 的
All those grammar descriptions are relatively useless
我们 的 大脑 很 不 容易接受 那种 说明
|||||easy to accept||
It ’s not easy for our brain to accept that kind of explanation
我们 当然 要 慢慢 的 习惯
Of course we have to get used to it slowly
所以 为了 能够 继续 听 和 阅读
So in order to be able to continue listening and reading
要 找 一些 你 感兴趣 的 东西
Looking for something you are interested in
要是 不感兴趣 的话 你 不会 继续
If you are not interested, you will not continue
还有 呢 , 你 在 说话 的 时候
你 又 不要 追求 什么 十全十美
|||||perfect
不 可能 的 !
你 要 说错 也 可以
You can say wrong
或者 你 听 的 时候 不是 完全 听得懂 , 没有 关系
Or you do n’t understand it when you listen, it does n’t matter
半不懂 , 比如说 中 百分之五 六十 没有 关系 !
half don't understand|||5%|||
I do n’t understand it. For example, it does n’t matter if 50% to 60%!
还是 给 你 大脑 很多 经验 很多 刺激
|||||||stimulation
这样 怎么 慢慢 的 会学 学会 这个 语言
今天 跟 斯蒂夫 的 交流 就 到 这边
Today's communication with Steve is here
谢谢 Jacky 很 有意思
|Jacky||
本来 我 跟 斯蒂夫 约定 的 是 我们 面对面 的 一次 交流
||||agreement|||||||
Originally, what I agreed with Steve was a face-to-face communication
但 因为 新冠 肺炎 的 问题 我们 通过 线上 的 交流
|||pneumonia|||||||
But because of the problem of new coronary pneumonia, we communicate through online
还是 非常 的 希望 有 机会 我 在 温哥华
I still hope that I have the opportunity to be in Vancouver
能够 见到 斯蒂夫 然后 更 多 的 交流 机会
To meet Steve and have more opportunities to communicate
我 也 很 期待 !
I am looking forward too!
谢谢 斯蒂夫 !
Thanks Steve!
谢谢 ! 再见 !
Thank you! Goodbye!
拜拜 !