【机智 的 上半场 Be Your Self】 EP05
Sei du selbst - 1. Hälfte EP05
First Half of Be Your Self] EP05
Sé tu mismo - 1ª mitad EP05
自分らしく - 前半戦 EP05
人 和 人 之间 的
Poor interpersonal
糟糕 的 人际关系
||interpersonal relationships
relationship
나쁜 관계.
往往 是因为 缺乏
is always
界限 感
triggered by
cảm giác về ranh giới
造成 的
some boundary issues.
边界 的 建立
Mutual respect is the precondition
通常 是 以 相互尊重 为 前提
of the establishment of boundaries.
你们 简直 太 明智 了
You're just so wise.
여러분은 정말 똑똑해요.
这公 选课 好 无聊
This public chosen course is so boring.
现在 退课
|drop course
Can I
还 来得及 吗
quit now?
不管 我们
No matter how much we
如何 将 对方 视为 己出
||||one's own
care about the others,
对方 都 拥有 自主 选择 的 权利
|||independent|||
they have the right to choose.
这 就是
It's what human beings
生而为 人 的 权利
Born as|||
can have.
否则
Otherwise,
都 存在 强迫
it's compulsory.
모두 강압에 의한 것입니다.
公 选课 都 能 选到 一起
We chose the same public chosen course.
모든 공개 강좌를 함께 수강할 수 있습니다.
真巧
What a coincidence!
이런 우연이!
那 接下来
then let's
就让 我们 一起
talk about
来 探讨
what on earth
究竟
boundaries mean
什么 是 边界 感
together.
我 想
I'd like to
请 同学们 回忆 一下
ask you to remind…
这门 课 的 作业 想 好 写 什么 了 吗
Have you got the idea of what to write for the course?
有没有 感觉 到
Have you ever found
隐私
your privacy
被 侵犯 的 时刻
invaded?
有没有
Have you?
或是
Or…?
没有
No.
其它 方面
Other aspects.
你 不 愿意
Something that
让 别人 知道
you don't want anyone else to know
但是 别人 知道 了
is known by others.
大家 想一想
Think about it.
你 怎么 那么 笨 呢
Are you a fool?
是 哪位 同学 的 业务
Which one of you
这么 繁忙 啊
is so busy?
上课 的 时候 玩 手机
You went to class with your phone,
至少 也 得 调成 静音 吧
but at least you needed to silence it. Right?
我 这么 大 岁数
I'm aged.
我们 干嘛 写 纸条 啊
Why did we write messages?
노트를 작성하는 이유는 무엇인가요?
发微信 不 就 得 了
We should have sent WeChat messages.
그냥 트윗하세요.
其实 我 也 是 个 笨蛋
I'm also a fool.
您 拨叫 的 号码 暂时 无人 接听
The number you dialed is not answered for the moment.
请 稍后 再 拨
Please dial later.
你 白天 的 时候 找 我 什么 事 啊
Mom,
怎么 不接 我 电话
How come you didn't answer my call.
我 发现 了
I think
学校 的 公 选课
public chosen courses
它 就是 一座 桥
are like a bridge.
什么 桥
What do you mean?
学术 之桥
Like an academic bridge?
鹊桥
Like the bridge of magpies.
我 跟 你们 说
To tell you the truth,
这些 同学们 啊
these students go to public chosen courses
都 打着 修 学分 的 名义
for grades,
在 老师 的 眼皮子 底下
but actually they go there
跨专业 广撒 爱情 的 种子
to meet students from different majors.
蠢蠢欲动
They're looking for a relationship under the nose of a teacher.
花样百出 暗渡陈仓
They find their targets by all means.
要 多 欢乐 就 有 多 欢乐
They enjoy the whole process.
我 也 要
I'd like to see
看看 我 要学 什么
which course I'll choose.
我 问 你 啊
I have a question for you.
就是
I mean,
如果 有 一个 男生
a boy did this to a girl
对 一个 喜欢 他 的 女生
who was into him…
不 对
Nope.
他 应该 也 不 知道
He wasn't supposed to know
那个 女生 喜欢 他
the girl was into him.
我 这么 说 吧
Well, I mean,
如果 一个 男生
a boy
他 明明 有 喜欢 的 女生
who has a thing for a girl
그는 분명히 한 여자를 좋아하고 있습니다.
还 对 另 一个 女生 说
said he was also a fool
其实 我 也 是 个 笨蛋
to another girl.
这 意味着 什么
What does it mean?
무슨 뜻인가요?
他 为什么 要说 也 呢
Why did he say also?
왜 그렇게 말했나요?
意思 就是
He meant
这 两个 人 都 是 笨蛋 呗
both the girl and him were fools.
둘 다 멍청하지 않나요?
杨嘉倩
Yang Jiaqian,
这样 是 找 不到 男朋友 的
you won't be able to find a boyfriend like this.
笨蛋
Fool.
笨蛋 是 一个
Fool is a word
充满 暧昧 与 遐想 的 词汇
full of intimacy and imagination.
모호함과 환상의 단어.
你们 看 啊
You know what?
여러분, 보세요.
一个 男生 对 女生 说
When a boy calls
你 这个 笨蛋
a girl fool,
那 没 跑 了
he is definitely
그게 다입니다.
那 女生 就是 被 撩 了
hooking up with the girl.
但是 呢
But
如果 是 一个 男生 对 你 夏 朗朗 说
when a boy said, "Xia Langlang,
你 也 是 笨蛋
you're also a fool."
당신도 바보입니다.
那 就是 真 笨蛋
he really meant you were a fool.
我 觉得 你 也 不能 这么 说 吧
I don't think so.
당신도 그렇게 말할 수 없을 것 같습니다.
如果 那个 男生 用 了
If that boy said
也 这个 字
also,
也 不 排除 有 暧昧 的 可能性 啊
he might intend to hook up with you.
有 吗
He might?
查寝
dormitory inspection
It's time to check your dorm.
和 马列主义 课本 合照
Take a picture with your Marxism-Leninism textbook.
合照
group photo
A picture with the Marxism-Leninism textbook?
樊潇雨 呢
Where's Fan Xiaoyu?
皇甫 你们 好了没 啊
||Are you ready|
Huangfu, is it done?
好 了 马上 马上 来
Yeah. Right the second. I'm coming.
快点 啊
Hurry up.
来来来
Come here. Come here. Come here.
快 拿书 拿书
Come on. Take the book. Take it.
我 的 书 我 的 书
Give me a book. Give me one.
站 好 站 好
Stand here. Stand here.
好 了
Here. Here. Here.
来来来
挡 挡 着 点
Hide it. Hide it.
잠깐만요, 잠깐만요
五 四 三 二 一
Five, four, three, two, one.
你们 知道 那个
Do you know
海拔 八 千米
what 8,000 meters above sea level
是 一个 什么样 的 高度 吗
means?
一个 反 人类 的 高度
It's a super high height.
你们 知道
Do you know how to pee
在 那种 地方 上 厕所 怎么 上 吗
in a place there?
用 绳子 系腰 上
|rope|tie around waist|
You need to tie a rope on your waist,
然后 从 那个 叫 什么
and then go down from… what it's called…
小 帐篷
a tent.
小 帐篷 里面
I mean a tent.
然后 你 就 往 下垂
And then, you, you just sag.
一边 握 着 那个 向导 的 手里
when you're holding something in your guide's hand…
潇雨
Xiaoyu,
我 现在 在 夜店
|||nightclub
I'm in a pub now.
我 喝 多 了
I drank too much.
我 好想你 啊
|I miss you|
I miss you so much.
几岁 了 玩 这出
Come on. What do you want?
少 在 那儿 给 我 装神弄鬼 的
Stop messing around.
我 现在
I'm now…
喂 喂 喂
Are you Xuwen's friend?
你 是 续文 朋友 吗
||continuation text||
Are you, uh, a friend of Seung-man's?
我 是 他 朋友
Yeah. I am.
他 在 这里 喝多 了
He's drunk.
要 不 你 过来 接 一下 他 吧
Could you come and pick him up?
我们 都 控制 不住 了 呀
We can't handle him.
不好意思 请问 你 哪位 啊
Excuse me, who are you?
麻烦 你 快点 快点
Please hurry. Hurry up.
知道 什么 感受 吧
Do you know how I felt?
就 两个 字
Just one word.
陆续 文
one after another|
Lu Xuwen,
我 记得 我们 家门口 那座 山
|||at the door||
I remember the mountain near our hometown
海拔 好像 两百米 吧
elevation|||
is about 200 meters high, isn't it?
爬 到 一半 你 哮喘 都 要犯 了
||||asthma||asthma attack|
When you climbed to the hillside, you almost had an asthma attack.
什么 时候 去 的 珠峰 啊
||||Mount Everest|
When did you go to Mount Everest?
潇雨
Xiaoyu,
终于 来 了
you finally came.
来 你 坐
Come here. Have a seat.
潇雨
Xiaoyu.
潇雨
Xiaoyu.
潇雨
Xiaoyu, please listen to me.
你 听 我 解释 潇雨
You, listen to me. Explain, Dash.
潇雨
Listen to me.
你 听 我 解释 啊
Let me explain.
没事 吧
Are you okay?
大哥
Pal,
我牙 都 刷 了 脸 都 洗 了
I brushed my teeth||brushed||face||washed|
I've brushed my teeth and cleaned my face.
我 论文 都 没 来得及 写
|paper 1|||have time|
I even haven't finished my essay yet.
就 跑 来 找 你
I came here to pick you up,
你 把 我 当 傻子 耍
You played me for a fool.
不是 我 刚才 真醉 了
|||really drunk|
Don't get me wrong. I was really drunk.
就是 你 刚来 的 时候 我 刚醒
||||||just woke up
I didn't get sober until you came just now.
真的
I mean it.
我 我 就是 怕 你
I was afraid you would be annoyed
看到 你 爸 朋友圈 心里 不 痛快
||||||unpleasant
when seeing your father's moments,
所以 想 叫 你 出来 一起 放松 一下
||||||relax a bit|
so I asked you to come here and relax yourself.
我爸
My father?
什么 朋友圈
What do you mean moments?
欢迎 来到 这个 世界
"Welcome to this world."
我要 你 给 我 看 了 吗
Do I ask you to show me this?
什么 意思 啊
What do you want?
帮 我 呀
You wanna help me?
不 需要
I don't need your help.
我 我
I…I
我 这 不是
I don't…
你 你 跟 你 爸
You'll have
总 不能 一辈子 不 说话 吧
||a lifetime|||
to talk to your father, won't you?
都 是 亲 父女 对 不 对
|||father and daughter|||
You're father and daughter. Right?
彼此之间 找个 台阶 下 就 过去 了
between each other||||||
Be nice to him, and that's all.
我 跟 我 爸 说 不 说话
Whether I'll talk to my father,
过 不 过得去
||acceptable
or I can get along well with him
用不着 你 来 插手 吧
|||interfere|
is none of your business.
我 这 不是 关心 你 嘛
I care about you.
那 多谢 你 的 关心 再见
Thank you, and goodbye.
不是 我
Well, I…
少 喝点
Don't drink that much.
到家 告诉 我
arrived home||
Call me when you get home.
你 这么晚 还 没 睡 啊
You're still up so late at night?
我刚 写 完 论文
I've just finished my essay.
你 怎么 这么晚 才 回来
Why did you come back so late?
出去 嗨 了 一圈
|||a round
I chilled out.
你 干嘛 呢
What about you?
这么晚 了 一个 人 还 不 睡觉
Why are you still up this late at night?
想 啥 呢
What's on your mind?
潇雨
Xiaoyu,
你 会 这样 吗
will you do anything like that?
理智 上
Rationality|
You intellectually know
知道 自己 那样 是 不 对 的
you're doing something wrong,
但 还是 忍不住 去 想
but you just can't control yourself.
你 啊
You know
就是 见识 的 男人 太少 了
less about men.
好像 全 天下
You acted as if there were only a man called
就 他 马 亦然 一个 人 一样
Ma Yiran in this world.
有 这么 明显 啊
Did I act that obviously?
虽然 你 嘴 上 不 说
You didn't say it out,
但是 每次 一 聊到
|||talk about
but I could know everything from your look
男男女女 的 事情
each time
你 就 全都 写 这儿 呢
we talked about a relationship.
我 问 你
I have a question for you.
今天
If Huangfu faced
如果 换作 是 皇甫
what happened to you today,
你 觉得 她 会 怎么样
what do you think she would do?
应该 很快 就会 翻篇 吧
|||turn the page|
she would move on soon.
她 跟 皮埃尔 分手 之后
She was obsessed with Akaki
不是 很快 就 迷上 那个 赤木 了 嘛
|||got hooked||||
soon after breaking up with Pierre.
所以 感情 不像 你 学习
A relationship isn't like study.
不是 你 努力 就 有 回报 的
|||||reward|
You might not get what you want, though you try hard.
执着 无用
Persistence won't work.
你 赶紧 的 啊
Come on.
别想 了
Stop thinking about it.
要是 有 那么 简单 就 好 了
It would be great if it were as simple as you said.
睡觉 吧
Just go to bed.
你 论文 写得 怎么样
How is your essay going?
我 一个 字 都 没 写 呢
I haven't started it.
我 把 我 的 发给你
I'll send mine to you
你 拿 去 参考 一下
as reference.
感恩
Thank you so much.
喂 妈
Hello? Mom.
你 在 干嘛 呢
What are you doing?
怎么 这么久 才 接电话
|||answer the phone
What took you so long to pick up the phone?
朗朗
Langlang,
那个 超市 最近 有点 忙 嘞
I've been busy working in the supermarket.
那 你 昨天 在 干嘛
Then what did you do yesterday?
没事 吧
Was everything alright?
电话 也 不接
You didn't answer my call.
没事
I'm fine.
都 好 嘞
Everything is fine.
崽 妈妈 这边 超市 要 忙 的
Sweetheart, I'm busy working in the supermarket.
我 先 挂 了
I gotta go.
那 你
Then…
朗朗
Langlang,
我 这次 参考 你 的 论文
I wrote my essay based on yours,
得分 竟然 还 比 你 高 那么
score||||||
but I got a higher grade
一 丢 丢
than that of you.
我 请 你 吃饭 吧
No need.
吃饭 就 不必 了
You don't have to eat.
我 最近 在 减肥 呢
I'm on a diet these days.
那 这样
Then
以后 有 什么 需要 我 帮忙 的
let me know
在所不辞
without hesitation
when you need my help.
行 我先 攒着
||save it
Okay.
过去 已经 过去
What's the past is past,
明天 还 在 明天
but tomorrow is right on the corner.
明天 公 选课
Shall we sit together tomorrow
咱坐 一块儿 吧
Let's sit|together|
when having the public chosen course?
我 想到 了
I got something.
我 想到 你 可以 帮 我 做 什么 了
I need your help.
轻点 姐
Sister lightly|
Be gentle to me, sis.
等会儿 别动
Wait. Don't move.
别动 啊
Don't move.
戳 我 眼睛 上 了
poke||||
Ah.
我 我 都 没 碰到 好 嘛
Come on. I didn't even touch your eye.
那 来来来
Do it yourself. Do it.
你 自己 来 你 自己 来
You're on your own. Come on. You're on your own.
来 来 看着 镜子
Well, look at the mirror.
对 往下 看
Yeah. Look down.
刷 上面 的 时候
Lower your head
头往 下
head down|
when you brush your upper eyelashes.
然后 抬 眼睛
And then you look up.
对 然后 刷 的 时候 呢
That's right. And slightly move from side to side
左右 晃 一晃
||swaying
when you brush your lashes.
然后 你 想要 匀开 的话
|||evenly open|
If you want to make it even,
就化 均匀 的
draw circles like this.
晕开
fainting open
Draw circles.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
好 了
It's done.
再世 葫芦娃
Rebirth|Gourd Boy
You're like a living Calabash Brother.
樊潇雨
Fan Xiaoyu,
你 这 叫 啥 啊 你
you're annoyed.
给 大家
We wish you
拜年 了
a happy year.
来 大姨妈 了
|menstruation|
Your period came?
才 没有 呢
Nope.
都 是 那个 夏 朗朗 嘛
It's Xia Langlang
昨晚 跟个 烤鱼 一样
|like a|grilled fish|
who was turning over all night
翻来覆去 翻来覆去 翻来覆去
like a fish being grilled.
那 她 不 知道 住 在 她 隔壁 的
She should have known the girl next to her
是 个 豌豆 公主 吗
is as weak as Princess Pea.
害 得 人家 惊醒 了 好 几次
She woke me up several times.
我 的 豌豆 公主 啊
My Princess Pea,
夏 朗朗
Xia Langlang has been dwelling on
那 是 少女 怀春
|||puberty
a maiden's fantasy.
还是 那 谁 呀
She is still thinking about that guy?
还 能 有 谁 啊
Who else can be?
不是 这个 夏 朗朗 是
Well, I mean, is Xia Langlang
脑子 坏掉 了
out of her mind?
还有 那个 马 亦然 也 够 现实 的
Ma Yiran is way too realistic.
刚 跟 你 樊潇雨 表白 失败
||||confession failed|failed confession
He went to hook up with Xia Langlang
就 去 找 夏 朗朗
right after being refused by you.
不 嫌 尴尬 啊
Wouldn't he feel awkward?
你 想要 吃 什么
What do you want to eat?
宫保鸡 丁
Kung Pao Chicken.
这个 马 亦然
I don't like that guy,
越 看 越 不 对
Ma Yiran.
同学
please take a look at this.
了解 一下 吧
Let's find out.
咱 戏剧社 招新
|Drama Club|Recruitment
Our drama club is recruiting.
好 我 就 观摩 观摩
|||observe|
Okay. I'll take a look
看 有没有 兴趣
||interest
to see whether it's interesting.
对 我们 舞台 就 在 下边
||stage|||
Sure. Our stage is downstairs.
随便 看吧
whatever|Just look
You can go there.
好好 好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你 知道 吗
You know what?
马 亦然 约 我 去 看 电影
|also|about||||movie
Ma Yiran asked me to see a movie with him.
他 不 知道 你 有 男朋友 啊
He didn't know you were not available?
他 知道 啊
He knew.
知道 还 约
||approximately
But he still asked for a date?
他 什么 意思 啊
What did he want?
我 也 这么 问 他 的
I asked him the same question.
他 说 没 别的 意思
He said he had no bad intentions.
就是 太久 没 吃 爆米花 了
|too long|||popcorn|
He just wanted to share some popcorn with someone,
想 找 人 一起 分享 爆米花 的 滋味
||||share|popcorn||taste
since he hadn't done that for long.
渣 男
scum|
What a terrible man!
是 挺 渣 的
||bad|
He is.
不过 我 要是 没 跟 别人 说好
But I would have promised him
就 跟 他 去 了
if I didn't have a date with anyone else.
毕竟 渣 男 里面 他 也 算帅 的
after all|scum|||||handsome|emphasis particle
Anyway, he looks good among those terrible men.
还有 吧
Besides,
我 也 想 吃 爆米花 了
I also want to have some popcorn.
回来 了
I'm back.
朗朗
Langlang,
明天 我们 去逛 朝天门 吧
||go shopping|Chaotianmen|
shall we go to Chaotianmen?
我 明天 要 去 看 电影
I'll go see a movie tomorrow.
看 电影
|movie
See a movie?
跟 谁 啊
With who?
哪个 女孩
|which girl
Which girl?
不是 女 的
Not with a girl.
不是 女 的
Not with a girl?
不会 那么 巧
||so clever
Will you hang out with Ma Yiran?
是 那个 马 亦然 吧
|||also|
How convenient?
马 亦然
Ma Yiran?
他 还 好意思 约 你 啊
|||ask out||
How dare he still ask for a date?
过去 是 过去
What's the past is past.
明天
We'll just go see a movie
我们 就是 去 看个 电影 而已
|||||that's all
tomorrow.
朗朗
Langlang,
你 非要 去 看 这个 电影 吗
are you really going to see a movie with him?
怎么 了
Why?
我 还 想 问 你 借双 高跟鞋 来 着
|||||pair of heels|high heels||
Could you borrow me a pair of high heels?
不是 马 亦然 这个
Well, I mean, Ma Yiran…
我 就 觉得 马 亦然 这个 人不太 老实
||||||honest|honest
I think Ma Yiran is not as good as you think of him.
我们 就是 老乡
||fellow townsfolk
I'll just see a movie with him,
一起 约 着 看 电影
since we come from the same place.
鞋 都 在 这里 了
shoes||||
My shoes are there,
还有 柜子 里
|cabinet|
Choose a pair as you want.
你 随便 选
鞋合 不合 脚 脚 知道
|not fit|foot|foot size|
Your feet will tell you which pair of shoes fits you the most.
人合 不 合拍 心 知道
not compatible||compatible||
And your heart will tell you which one is your Mr. Right.
你 好好 选 啊
It's your call.
看个 电影 搞 这么 深刻 干什么
||do||so profound|
I'm just going to see a movie. Why did you say these profound words to me?
谢 啦
Well, thank you.
你 确定 这种 像 屎壳郎 一样 的 颜色
|sure|||dung beetle|||
Are you sure this awful color
真的 是 今年 的 流行色
||||trending color
is a hit one of this year?
废话
nonsense
Cut your crap.
这 可是 断货王 好不好
||out of stock king|
It always runs out of stock. Okay?
我 跟 你 说 啊
To be honest with you,
我 可是 加 了 钱
I spent more money on this
才 在 香港 代购 那儿 抢 了 一瓶 的
||Hong Kong|shopping agent|||||
from a seller in Hongkong.
可难 买 了
can difficult||
It's so difficult to get this.
我 跟 你 说
I mean
这种 酒 红色 非常 的 有 气质
claret is a fancy color,
梦幻 还有 呼吸 感
and it looks so gorgeous and lively.
直 男 根本 抵抗 不了 的 好 吧
|||resist||||
No straight man would say no to it.
真的
You sure?
涂上 它 呀
apply it||
You'll be a knockout like Audrey Hepburn
你 就是 奥黛丽 · 赫本 本本
||Audrey|Hepburn|
wearing it.
这么 厉害 呀
Will I?
不过 我 也 不 知道 该不该 帮 你 打扮
|||||should or shouldn't|||dress up
But I have no idea whether getting you dressed is the right thing to do.
这位 大姐
Miss,
这 已经 是 第三 泡茶 了
||||brewing tea|
this's the third pot of tea.
茶 的 颜色 都 已经 淡 了
And I almost can't taste the tea flavor.
这是 我俩 准备 喝 一 下午 的
We'd like to drink it for the whole afternoon.
我付
I pay
It's on me.
这位 师妹
Miss,
你 与其 在 这里 唉声叹气
||||sighing
you'd better find your inner peace
不如 去 寻求 内心 的 平静
instead of groaning.
你 看 我们 两个
Look at us.
雷子 忘 了 交 网费
|||pay|internet bill
Leizi forgot to pay for internet use,
我们 就 到 这儿 蹭 网
so we have no choice but to be freeloaders here.
没有 什么 可 抱怨 的
But neither of us is groaning.
你们 当然 没什么 可 抱怨 的
Of course you shouldn't.
你们 自己 把 网 搞 断 的
||||make|cut off|
You two had it coming.
你 懂 那种
Do you know how I felt
眼看 着 朋友 要往 火坑 里 跳
watching||||fire pit||
when I saw my friend
但 你 却 帮不上 她 的 感觉 吗
|||can't help||||
would be in trouble?
那 就让 她 跳
|let her jump||
Just let it be.
不能 拉 住 朋友 跳 火坑
|||||fire pit
If you can't stop her,
你 可以 选择 把 火 给 灭 了
you can solve the trouble for her.
把 火灭 了 呀
|put out the fire||
Solve the trouble for her?
到底 谁 买单
Who on earth will pay the bill?
朗朗
Langlang,
对不起
I'm sorry.
社团 突然 有事
club||
Something urgent happened to the club,
我来 不了 了
so I would back out.
你 还 没有 出发 吧
You aren't on your way to the cinema, are you?
没事
It's fine.
你 忙 你 的 工作
Just go deal with your stuff.
我 正好 也 还 没 出发 呢
I'm still in the dorm.
他 是不是 告诉 你
Did he tell you he would back out
他 有事 去 不了 了
since something came up?
你 要 不要 来 参观 下 他 的 真面目
||||||||true colors
Do you want to know what he's really doing?
来 了
You came.
来 给 你 买 的
Here you are. I bought it for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我 还有 一点 事情 没有 处理 完
I have to deal with something else,
里面 信号 不太好
|signal|
but the signal here is poor.
不然 你 等 我 一下 呗
Would you mind waiting here for a moment?
好 等 你
Okay. Sure.
师傅
Sir.
师傅 你 等 我 一下
Sir, please stop.
再 不 进去 就要 晚 了
We'll be late if we don't check in now.
我 突然 不想 看 了
I suddenly don't want to see the movie.
你 自己 看吧
||You see
Enjoy it yourself.
刚才 不 都 好好 的 嘛
just now|||||
What's wrong?
怎么 突然 要 走 了
Why don't you want to see it?
不想 看 了
lost my interest in it.
我 知道 你们 这种 女生
I know the kind of girls like you.
就 爱玩 这种 欲擒故纵
|love to play||playing hard to get
You're fond of playing hard-to-get.
忽远 忽近 若 既 若 离
|suddenly close||as if|like|
You enjoy the simple intimacy of the near-touch.
我 这种 女生
The kind of girls like me?
我 哪种 女生
|which type|
Which kind do you mean?
樊潇雨
Fan Xiaoyu
Fan Xiaoyu,
话 要 再 继续 说 下去
if I continue saying something,
可能 就 没 那么 好听 了
||||pleasant to hear|
it will probably hurt your feelings.
你 说
Spill it out.
我 听听看
|Let me listen
I'd like to know it.
你 听 说过 陀飞轮 吗
||have you heard|tourbillon|
Have you heard of Tourbillon?
这件 事情 妈妈 还是 听 你 的
I agree with you on this.
朗朗 朗朗
Langlang? Langlang?
你 没事 吧
Are you okay?
我 还 有点 事情
I'll hang up first, mom.
我 先 挂 了 妈
朗朗
Langlang,
你 还好 吧
are you okay?
有没有 事
Did you get hurt?
还 行 喷 了 点药
||sprayed||applied some medicine
It's okay. I sprayed it.
我 先 给 你 打点 热水 啊
||||pouring||
I'll go get some hot water for you.
你 小心 点
Take care of yourself.
谢谢 大姐
Thank you.
我 看 一下
Let me see.
怎么样 了
How is the wound?
那鞋 被 我 穿坏 了
those shoes|||worn out|
I broke your shoes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
Never mind.
它 确实 不 适合 我
It doesn't fit me indeed.
我 知道 你 的 鞋 都 不 便宜
|||||||cheap
Your shoes are expensive, I know.
所以 等 我 下个月 打工 赚了钱
|||||made money
I'll compensate you
我 就 还给 你
when I get my wage next month.
真的 没事
Don't worry about it.
一双 破鞋 你 提 它 干嘛
|old shoes||bring||
It's just a pair of broken shoes.
扔 了 就 扔 了 呗
Just throw it away.
人 没事 就行
||That's fine
You're fine, which is what matters.
是 你 扔掉 不要 的 破鞋
Well, I treated what you don't care about
我 却 拿来 当个 宝
|||as a|treasure
as a treasure.
我 不是
No. You…
那 你 还 嫌 不够
But it still didn't satisfy you.
还要 过来 踩 上 一脚
||||one step
And now you come to give me a hard time.
你 为什么 要 去 找 马 亦然
Why did you date Ma Yiran?
你 究竟 为什么 要 那么 做
Why?
不是 我 就 想 帮 你 嘛
Well, I wanted to help you.
谁 让 你 帮 我 了
I don't want it at all.
你 是 希望 我 感激 你 吗
||hope||||
Do you want me to thank you?
你 是 希望 我 看清楚 我 自己 有
||||see clearly|||
Do you want to let me figure out
多蠢 多 低级
so stupid||low-level
how stupid and low
多像 个 小丑 吗
like how many||clown|
like a fool I am?
不是 朗朗
Listen to me, Langlang.
我 是 怕 你 没有 看清楚
I was afraid you didn't know
马 亦然 的 真面目
|||true identity
who Ma Yiran really was.
一头 栽进去 你 会 受伤 的
|fall in|||get hurt|
And you would get hurt when you plunged in.
像 你 这样 的 女生
Girls like you
得到 爱太 容易 了
|love too||
can easily win affections.
你 就 恨不得 全 天下 的 男人
||wish you could||||
You'd like to see all the men in this world
都 拜倒 在 你 的 脚底 下
|||||your feet|
have a thing for you.
你 才 甘心 是不是
This's what you want. Right?
你 不是 跟 我 说
You told me
你 不 喜欢 他 吗
you didn't have a thing for him, did you?
那 你 现在 是
Then why were
干嘛 呢
you doing so?
你 是 看 他 又 约 我 出去
You felt annoyed
你 心里 不 舒服 了 是 吧
when you knew he would date me, didn't you?
马 亦然 之前 约 过 别人
Ma Yiran intended to date someone else earlier.
没约 上 才 约 的 你
no appointment|||appointment||
He turned to you after he got rejected.
我 之前 没有 当面 跟 你 说 是因为
|||in person||||
I didn't tell you the truth,
我 害怕 伤害 到 你 的 自尊心
||||||self-esteem
because I was afraid that it would hurt your feelings.
所以 我 想要
So I intended to…
我 就 没有 自尊心 啊
I have no self-esteem.
我 知道 我 是 备胎
||||backup option
I know I'm a backup.
我 就是 傻
I'm a fool.
我 就是 个 傻子
I really am.
我 那么 喜欢 一个 人 三年
I've been so into him for three years.
我 为了 他 来到 这个 学校
I came to this university for him.
我 为了 他 对抗 我妈
|||against|
I went against my mom for him.
然后 我 才 知道
And I knew
我 在 他 眼里 什么 都 不是
I meant nothing to him.
他 根本 就 没有 把 我 放在眼里
|at all|||||value me
He didn't care about me at all.
但 我 不 也 是 跟 你 说 了 吗
But I told you
我 就是 忘不了
I just couldn't move on.
我 就是 放不下
||can't let go
I can't get over him.
我 就是 忘不了
I can't move on.
我 就是 放不下
I can't get over him.
我 知道 我 就是 一朵 可笑 的 壁花
|||||||wallflower
I knew I was a ridiculous fool,
但 我 还是 抱 着 蠢 到 家 的
but I was still under the illusion
那 最后 一丝 幻想
||a trace|last fantasy
about his feelings for me.
但 那 也 是 我 的 幻想
||||||fantasy
I was willing to do that.
我 的 自由
||my freedom
That was what I wanted.
我 的 选择
That was my choice.
樊潇雨
Fan Xiaoyu,
你 凭 什么 干涉
|||interfere
why did you interfere with me?
你 你 跟 你 爸
You'll have
总 不能 一辈子 不 说话 吧
||a lifetime|||
to talk to your father, won't you?
都 是 亲 父女 对 不 对
|||father and daughter|||
You're father and daughter. Right?
彼此之间 找个 台阶 下 就 过去 了
between each other||step down||||
Be nice to him, and that's all.
我 跟 我 爸 说 不 说话
Whether I'll talk to my father,
过 不 过得去
||acceptable
or I can get along well with him
用不着 你 来 插手 吧
|||interfere|
is none of your business.
四眼 师兄
Four-eyed Senior|Senior Brother
Mr. Bespectacled,
这次 你 说错 了
you're wrong for this time.
我 去 把 火坑 的 火灭 了
|||fire pit||extinguished the fire|
I went to solve the trouble for my friend,
但 事情 也 没有 好转
||||improved
but it didn't work at all.
朋友 反而 还 怪 我
And my friend even blamed me for that.
可以 理解
I understand.
无论是 刀山 还是 火海
No matter|||sea of fire
No matter how big the trouble was,
只要 是 人家 自己 的 选择
she had the right to choose
就 都 是 她 的 自由
the way to deal with it.
我 也 发现 了
I got it.
我 不 喜欢 别人 来 干涉 我 的 生活
I hate people to interfere in my life,
但 我 却 不 小心 又 干涉 了 别人 的
but I did this to someone else.
怎么 这么 难 啊
Oh, gosh.
茶 怎么 变苦 了
||becomes bitter|
Why does it taste so bitter?
雷子 换 了 一壶
Leizi 1|||a pot
Leizi chose another kind of tea.
师兄 人 呢
Where is he?
缴 网费 去 了
Pay for internet use.
自己 挖 的 坑 还是 得 自己 填
One has to clean their own mess.
麦 老师
Mr. Mai.
怎么 了
What's up?
今天 早上 五点 半
I got a call from Ms. Liu,
我 接到 了 一位
who comes from Hunan
湖南籍 的 刘女士 的 电话
Ms Liu from Hunan||Ms Liu||
at half past five this morning.
说 担心 自己 谈恋爱
She said she was worrying that
而 担心 自己 女儿 的 情绪 问题
her relationship would affect her daughter,
彻夜未眠
Sleepless night
which kept her up at night.
崽 那 妈妈 有 一件 事情
Sweetheart, I wanted to
本来 是 要 跟 你 讲 的
|||||talking|
tell you something,
但是 不 晓得 怎么 开口
||know||
but I didn't know how to start it.
我 就 一拖再拖
||procrastination
So I delayed it
拖 到 现在 了
several times.
那快 说 啊
that fast||
Hurry and tell me what it is.
出 什么 事情 了
What's up?
超市 啊
supermarket|
Do you remember Ms. Xiong
有个 熊 阿姨 你 还 记得 吧
of the supermarket?
脸 胖胖的 那个 女 的
|chubby|||
The lady with a round face?
你 上 了 学 以后
When you went to university,
我 一个 人 在 屋里
I was alone at home.
她 就 跟 我 介绍 了 一个 男朋友
she set me up on a date.
后来
We dated
我 我们 也 相处 了 一段时间
for a period later.
这个 男 的
That man
对 我 还是 不错 的
was nice to me.
但是 崽
I didn't promise him.
妈妈 并 没有 答应 他 啊
妈妈 想 找个 机会
I want to talk to you
给 你 讲 一下
about it.
你 要是 不 答应 的话
If you say no,
妈妈 可以 不要 跟 他 在 一起 的 啊
I won't be with him.
都 都 听 你 的 崽
It's up to you, sweetheart.
我 还 有点 事情
I gotta go.
我 先 挂 了 妈
I'll hang up first, mom.
我 就 在 想 啊
I'm wondering
这 都 2016 年 了
why there is
怎么 还会 有 这么 封建 的 女儿
such a conservative daughter in 2016.
麦 老师
Mr. Mai,
你 又 不是 我
you are not me,
你 怎么 能 体会 我 的 感受
||can|experience|||
so how could you know my feelings?
再说 你 又 不是 我妈
Besides, you're not my mom,
你 怎么 会 理解
so how could you
我 和 我 妈 之间 的 感情 呢
know the relationship between my mom and me?
我 也 不是 不 接受 她 谈恋爱
I mean I can accept the truth
我 就是
that my mom is dating someone.
我 也 不 知道 自己 为什么 这么 难受
|||||||uncomfortable
I just don't know why I'm being so sad.
就是
I mean.
你 知道 吧
I have no idea how
我 不 知道 她 那个 男朋友
到底 是 个 什么样 的 人
that man is.
他 究竟 是不是 真的 喜欢 我妈
I have no idea whether he is really into my mom.
或者 他 是不是 在 骗 我 妈
Or is he cheating her?
夏 朗朗
Xia Langlang.
大人 有 大人 的 世界
Your mom has her own life,
你 有 你 的 世界
and so do you.
你 说 我 不 了解 你 和 你 妈妈
You said I didn't know the relationship between your mom and you,
你 了解 吗
but do you yourself really know it?
你 妈妈 的 孤独
Do you really know
你 懂吗
|Do you understand
the loneliness of your mom?
你 妈妈 喜欢 什么
Do you know
喜欢 什么 人
what kind of men
你 知道 吗
your mom likes?
再说 了
What's more?
你 妈妈 喜欢 谁
Your mom has the right
那 是 她 的 权利
to choose who to date.
你 无权 干涉
|no authority|interfere
And you can't interfere.
但 那 也 是 我 的 幻想
I was willing to do that.
我 的 自由
||my freedom
That was what I wanted.
我 的 选择
That was my choice.
樊潇雨
Fan Xiaoyu,
你 凭 什么 干涉
|||interfere
why did you interfere with me?
你 现在
You're
是 成年人 了
|adult|
an adult.
成年人 应该 有 自己 的 生活
And adults have to live their own life,
不必 为 谁 而活
not for anyone else.
知道 了 我 需要 点 时间 再 想想
I got it. I just need some time.
樊潇雨
Fan Xiaoyu,
你 至于 嘛
|as for|
what were you doing?
你 知不知道 你 一节课
|||a class
Do you know how many glances
看 人家 夏 朗朗 至少 八百 遍
||||||times
you took at Xia Langlang in one class?
我 就是 有点 担心 她 嘛
I'm worrying about her.
她 一大早 就 出门 了
She went out early in the morning,
满身 大汗 地来 上课
covered in||arrived in a sweat|
and came to class sweating.
你 说 她 这 是 在
You mean
怨 我 呢
she is blaming me
还是 作贱自己 呢
|devalue oneself|
or giving herself a hard time?
好 嘛 我 承认
Okay. I did something wrong.
我用 这种 方式 去 揭露 马 亦然
||||expose||Ma Yiran
I exposed Ma Yiran in such a way,
是 有 那么 一丁点
|||a little bit
which is a bit
过分
excessive
excessive.
但是 我 不是 着急 吗
But it's because I was so worried about her.
你 是不是 也 觉得 我 做 错 了
Do you also think I did anything wrong?
我 怎么 会 觉得 你 做 错 呢
Of course not.
你 只是 有 一点
You just
没 人性
|humanity
went too far.
本来 就是 嘛
You did.
像 这种 测试
This kind of tests might not work
换 别人 做 也许 可以
|||maybe|
if someone else did it.
但是 是 你 耶
|||emphasis particle
But you're a knockout.
谁 经得住 你 的 诱惑
|can resist|||
Who would say no to you?
所有 男孩子 在 你 面前
All the boys
都 只能 被 鉴定 为
|||identification|
would end up
渣 男
to cheat on their own girlfriend when you asked for a date.
你 说 你 是不是 没 人性
Do you know what a terrible thing you did?
你 这 是 在 夸 我 还是 在 损 我 呀
||||praise||||mock||
What the hell are you doing? Blaming me or flattering me?
其实 呢
In fact,
咱俩 不分伯仲
|equally matched
we're girls of the same kind.
这话
What happens to you
也 是 我 对 自己 说 的
will also happen to me.
所以 啊
So
我们 俩 呢
we two should always
就 互相 勉励
|encourage each other|encourage each other
encourage each other
且 行且 珍惜 吧
Let's|Let's go|cherish|
and cherish our friendship.
对 了
Well,
你 知道 什么 是 陀 轮 飞 吗
||||top|Tornado||
Have you heard of Billon-tour?
陀 飞轮
flywheel|Gyro wheel
You mean Tourbillon?
陀 飞轮 对
Yeah. What's it?
腕表 之王
watch king|
It's a very famous brand of watches.
万 婊之王
|Queen of Bitches
He meant a bitch of bitches?
报告
Report.
来 了
You came.
麦 老师
Mr. Mai,
你 这 一 大清早 刚训 完 我
|||early morning|just finished training|finished|
you gave me a lecture this morning…
跟我走
Come with me
Follow me.
你 不用
You don't …
你 妈 特别 担心 你
Your mom was so worried about you,
火急火燎 地 坐车 赶来
urgent|||rushed over
so she came here by train hurriedly.
饭 都 没 吃
And she didn't have breakfast.
你们 聊 吧
Have a talk to her.
谢谢 麦 老师
Thank you, Mr. Mai.
崽 崽
|young one
Sweetheart.
怎么 突然 来 了
Why did you come all of a sudden?
你 不接 我 的 电话 哦
|||||emphasis particle
You didn't answer my call.
我 昨天 打 那么 多 电话
I called you so many times yesterday.
我 都 急死了
||so anxious
I was so anxious.
你 有 吃饭 不
Have you had your meal?
来来来
Come on. Have some.
妈妈 刚刚 打 的 饭
我 吃 了
There's an egg,
有 蛋蛋 嘛
|egg|
You got balls.
你 最 喜欢 吃 的 蛋蛋
|||||egg
which is your favourite food.
妈妈 剥给 你 好不好
|peel for you||
I'll peel it for you. Okay?
不要 了
No need.
吃 嘛
Try it.
妈妈 想 了 一 晚上
I was thinking about it the whole night.
这个 事情 妈妈 做 的 不 对
I did something wrong.
起码 让 你 想 多 了
At least I confused you.
妈妈 错 了
|made a mistake|
I'm sorry.
别生气 了 好不好
Don't be angry||
Don't get mad at me. Okay?
你 又 不 早点 跟 我 讲 你 要 过来
You should have told me you would come.
你 要 早 说
If you told me earlier,
我 就 带 你 出去 吃点 好吃 的
we could enjoy something delicious somewhere,
逛下 街 什么 的 噻
|street|||emphasis particle
or wander round.
逛 什么 街 喽
strolling around|||
No.
我 觉得 这里 极好 的 呀
|||very good||
I think the food here is good.
我 可以 看 一下 你 这 学校
And I can tour around
长 什么 样子 不
your campus.
食堂 就 大 了
The canteen is large.
好 宽敞 好 气派 的 啦
|spacious||imposing||
It looks so good.
这 211 可以 啊
A "211 university" does look good.
吃个 蛋 来
|egg|
Try it. Come on.
吃 吧
Have a bite.
你别 分手 了
don't break up with that man.
反正 你 跟 谁 在 一起
No matter who you date,
也 都 取代 不了
I'm always
我 在 你 心里 的 位置 啊
My place in your heart, huh?
你 就 做 自己
You can have your own life.
只要 你 开心
As long as you're happy,
你 做 什么 我 都 支持 你
I'll support whatever decision you make.
好不好
Okay?
吃 蛋蛋 喽
Have a bite.
妈 那边 是 我们 的 大礼堂
|||||grand auditorium
Mom, that's the auditorium.
我们 平时 在 那儿 开会
|usually|||
Ceremonies are held there.
然后
And
那边 的话
that way.
往 那边 走 就是 我们 学校 的 图书馆
|||||||library
Our library is over there.
我们 平时
We borrow…
借书 的 是 吧
Borrowing books|||
You borrow books there, right?
这是
Is this…
同学 吧
阿姨 好
Nice to meet you, aunt.
我 是 樊潇雨
I'm Fan Xiaoyu.
你好 你好 你好
Nice to meet you too.
我 是 朗朗 的
I'm Langlang's
室友
roommate.
我 晓得
|know
I know you.
潇雨 噻
|emphasis particle
You're Xiaoyu.
我 朗朗 经常 在 屋里
Langlang always mentions you
提起 你 的 名字 嘞
when she's at home.
果真 是 好 漂亮 的 潇雨
indeed|||||
You're really a knockout.
阿姨 很 感谢 你们 呢
||Thank you||
Xiaoyu, I'd like to thank you
多亏 了 你们
Thanks to you||
for taking
照顾 我们 家 朗朗 帮助 她
care of Langlang.
谢谢 啊
Thank you.
没有
You're welcome.
阿姨 您 放心 吧
Auntie, don't worry.
朗朗 可好了
|good enough
She's good.
倒 是 我
倒 is me||
It's I
经常 给 她 帮倒忙
|||counterproductive help
who always need her help
给 她 添乱
||cause trouble
and trouble her.
怎么 会 呢
Don't say that.
而且 我们 朗朗 学习成绩 特别 好
|||academic performance||
Langlang studies so well and she gets good grades.
平时 多亏 了 她
Thanks to her,
要 不 我们 寝室 那 几个 都 得 挂科
||||||||fail a course
all the girls of our dorm can pass the exams.
这点 我 真的 是 放心
You're right.
她 就是 会 读书
She's always a good student
像 她 爸爸
like her dad.
你们 现在 要 去
Where are you going?
我 带 我 妈 去 参观 一下 学校
I'll lead my mom to tour around the campus.
我 现在 正好 有 时间
I have time.
要 不 我们
Shall I…?
一起 吧
Let's go together.
我们 一起 逛
Let's go.
好 的
Xiaoyu, you're so beautiful.
好 漂亮 潇雨
阿姨 您 第一次 来 吗
Aunt, is this the first time you've come here?
我 昨天晚上 才 刚刚 赶起来 的
||||just got up|
I arrived here yesterday night.
你们 学校 真的 好大 的 哦
|||so big||
Your campus is so large.
你 的 车票 还有 身份证
||train ticket||ID card
I put your ticket and ID card
全部 在 这个 小 袋子 里 呀
||||bag||
in this pocket.
你 别忘了 啊
|Don't forget|
Don't forget it.
我 晓得 嘞
Okay.
叫 你 不要 送 了
I told you not to see me off,
非 要 送到 这里 来
||delivered here||
but you came with me anyway.
我 还要 你 多 留 两天
I also asked you to stay here for more days.
你 听 我 的 了 吗
Did you take my advice?
我 怎么 留 了
I just can't.
本来 就是 为了 过来 看 你 一眼
I came here to check whether you're good.
现在 看到 了 我 就 放心 了
I saw you, and everything is fine.
超市 那边 明天 有 早班
||||morning shift
I'll be on a morning shift at the supermarket tomorrow.
我 只 请 了 一天 假
I merely asked for a one-day leave.
那 你 坐 夜班 的 火车
|||night shift||
Will you hurt your waist
腰受 不 受得了
waist injury||can bear
taking a night train.
这 又 不是 飞机
It's not like taking a flight.
可以 站 起来 活动 啊
|||activity|
I can stand up and relax myself.
而且 最近 我学 了 一套 五禽戏
|||||Five Animal Play
And I've learnt a new set of five-animal exercises recently.
先 这样
I can do this.
下去 再 上来
Lay down my arms and then raise them.
再 握拳
|clench fist
Okay.
好 了 崽
Well, sweetheart,
别送 了
Don't send off|
Don't send it.
在 学校 里
You don't need to save money
不要 舍不得 用钱 啊
|reluctant to part with|spend money|
when you're at school.
我 看 你们 食堂 好大 的
Your school canteen is large,
卫生 也 不错
and it's clean.
多 买点 肉 吃
Buy yourself more meat.
你 不要 学 那些 小娃子
||||little kids
Don't go on a diet
减肥
like other girls.
妈妈 就 喜欢 你
I want to see you
吃 的 壮壮 的
||strong|
healthy.
妈妈
help you
没什么 用
|usefulness
It's nothing. It's nothing.
帮不上 你 什么 忙
can't help|||
that much.
就 想 我 崽 崽 吃 一口 好 的
I'd like to see you enjoy delicious food.
不 讲 了
Alright.
我 走 了 啊
I'm leaving.
天黑 了
It's getting dark.
你 打个 的 回去 啊
Go back by taxi. Okay?
不要 省钱
Don't think about saving money.
你 回去 吧
Go back.
学校 又 花样 查寝 了
||variety|dormitory inspection|
The dorm check is about to start again.
X光 波
X-ray|wave
X-ray?
我 回来 了
I'm back.
回来 了
You're back.
你 过来
Look at this.
来看 一下
Let's have a look.
X光
Do the X-ray position.
谁 上面
Who will be on the top?
那 我 这样
I'll do this.
我们 俩 在 上面
先 试试 吧
Let's try this.
来来来
Come on. Come on. Come on.
三 二
Three, two…
可以 吧
It works?
花样 也 太 多 了
too many styles||||
It's so complicated.
我发 过去 啊
I sent||
I'll send the picture.
睡 了 啊
Good night.
晚安
Good night
香港 如意 牌 的 千里 追风 油
||brand||thousand miles|Chasing the Wind|oil
It's Ruyi medicated oil from Hongkong.
如果 你 想 好得快 一点
|||get better quickly|
If you want your leg to recover soon,
可以 抹 在 脚 上
|apply|||
you can try this.
如果 你 还 没有 消气 的话
||||calm down|
And if you're still mad at me,
可以 抹 在 我 的 眼睛 上
you can apply it on my eyes.
但是 朗朗
|Lang Lang
But Langlang,
我 作业 还 没有 写 完
I haven't finished my homework yet.
能 不能 让 我
Could you allow me
把 论文 写 完 先
to finish my essay first?
眼睛 过来
Come here.
机智 的 我
I'm smart,
好像 也 不 可能 做 对 所有 的 事情
but I'll also make mistakes.
这个 世界 上 的 小 太阳
There're so many warm persons in this world
原来 不止 我 一个
besides me.
大家 都 有 各自 的 轨道 和 能量
|||||track||energy
Each one has their own life
小 太阳 们 相互 温暖 照耀
while they can bring warmth and encouragement to each other.
但 也 不能 过分 越轨 接近
|||excessive|overstep boundaries|
But never get involved too much in others' life.
否则 只能 激烈 地 相撞
||||collide violently
Otherwise, troubles will occur.
掌握 好 边界 感才 是 最高级 的 尊重
||boundaries|talent感||highest level||
Showing a sense of boundaries is the best form of respect.
潇雨
Xiaoyu,
别 在 这儿 趴着睡 啊
|||lying down|
don't sleep here.
回 床上 去 睡
Go sleep on your bed.
写 的 什么 玩意儿
|||thing
What did she write?