你微笑时很美 EP23
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP23
我 的 年纪
I'm not
在 这个 圈子 里面 也 不算 小
that young in this field.
我 打 职业 很多年
I've been a pro gamer for many years.
见 过 的 事情 也 比较 多
I've seen plenty of things.
那 这么 说
So
诚哥 对于 选手 恋爱 的 事情
其实 并 不 反对 喽
being in a relationship with each other?
适可而止 的话
I won't object to it as long as
我 不 反对
they know their limits.
男女 双双 考上 清华北大 的 传奇 故事
We all heard about couples who got into esteemed universities together
也 不是 没 听 过
, am I right?
诚哥 你 也 想 吗
Brother Cheng, would you like to be in a relationship with them?
我 已经 有 喜欢 的 人 了
I already have someone I like.
诚哥 有 喜欢 的 人
(Brother Cheng has someone he likes?)
竞圈 居然 没有 爆料 出来
(No one in the e-sports scene actually knows about this?)
终于 也 有 你 不 知道 的 瓜 了 吗
[It's impossible!] (Finally, there's one thing you don't know.)
我 知道 拉 CP 司马
(I know I may be wrong,)
但是 我 还是 要说
(but I still need to say this.)
诚哥 说 最后 一句 话 的 时候
(When Brother Cheng finished his speech,)
右手 放进 桌子 底下 了
(he put his right hand under the table.)
与此同时 童谣 的 手 也 在 桌子 底下
(At the same time, Smiling's hand was under the table as well.)
诚哥 的 手 动了动
(And Brother Cheng's hand was moving.)
所以 你们 干 了 啥
(So what did you guys do?)
我 已经 有 喜欢 的 人 了
(I already have someone I like.)
怎么 了
What?
害羞 了
Are you shy?
你 看 这个
Look at this.
看诚 哥手 的 细节
(Judging by Brother Cheng's hand placement,)
赌 五毛钱 牵上 了
(I'll bet five cents that they were holding hands.)
厉害 啊
Impressive.
你 这 是 什么 鬼 反应
What kind of reaction was that?
这 人 观察 得 几乎 就要 被 她 发现 了
This girl is so observant that she almost found out about our relationship.
喂
你 这么 紧张 做 什么
Why are you so nervous?
早 在 白蛇传 的 时候 我 就 站 诚谣
I was rooting for Brother Cheng and Tong Yao during the Legend of White Snake.
毛线 啊
The heck.
诚哥 才 不会 看上 她
Brother Cheng would never like her.
她 就是 个 电 竞圈 的 贱货
She's a slut in the e-sports scene.
诚哥 这 是 要 自暴自弃 啊
Is Brother Cheng giving up on himself?
就 怕 她 是 在 蹭 诚哥 的 热度
I'm just afraid that she's using Brother Cheng to get famous.
不管 不 同意
I don't care. I won't agree to this.
要是 在 一起 还 打 什么 比赛
How could they compete if they're a couple?
不看 了
I won't watch their matches anymore.
现在 知道 我 为什么 遮遮掩掩 了 吧
You know why I'm trying to hide our relationship now, right?
一旦 曝光
Once our relationship is exposed,
陛下
Your Majesty,
您 将 失去 你 的 半壁江山 啊
you'll lose half of your kingdom.
那 你 知道
Do you know
我 为什么 同意 你 遮遮掩掩 吗
why I agree to you hiding our relationship?
为了 您 的 半壁
Because of your kingdom...
你 敢 这么 说 试试
Say that again if you dare.
不敢
I don't.
我 是 怕 那 疯子 往 你 身上 泼 脏水
I'm just afraid that lunatic might ruin your name.
说 你 比赛 发挥 不好
They might say you're not doing well
是因为 谈恋爱
because of your relationship with me.
质疑 你 打 职业 的 动机 之类 的
They will question the reason you became a pro gamer.
我 不在乎
I don't care about that.
我 在乎
But I do care about that.
是
虽然 不 一定 会 发生
it may not happen.
就算 发生 了
Even if it does happen,
我 也 有 信心 拿 成绩 去 打 他们 的 脸
I'm confident enough to prove them wrong with my results.
但是 我 不想 你 去 想 那些
But I don't want you to think about all of those.
你 本来 就是 个 爱看 八卦 的 人
You love to gossip.
肯定 会 受到 影响
I'm sure you'll be affected by them.
之前 也 是因为 这件 事情
I was hesitating becaue of this
一直 犹豫 要 不要 在 一起
before I confessed to you.
毕竟 如果 别的 队 的 男队员
After all, if other pro gamers
来 追求 你
are trying to court you,
我 肯定 会 第一个 站 出来 反对
I'll be the first to asay no.
我会 警告 那个 人
I will warn that guy
不要 来 骚扰 她
not to pester her.
她 要 好好 打 职业
She needs to focus on her career.
然后 呢
And then?
你 笑 什么
Why are you smiling?
你 别管 我
Just ignore me.
然后 呢
And then?
为了 庆祝 赢 比赛
In order to celebrate our victory,
明天 大家 的 早饭 我包 了
I'll treat everyone to breakfast tomorrow.
肯德基 想 吃 什么 随便 点
You can eat whatever you want from KFC.
我要 吃 芝士 猪 柳帕尼尼 加拿 铁
I want pork panini with cheese and a cup of latte.
香 烤鸡 排帕尼尼 谢谢 么 么 哒
-I want chicken panini -Thank you, love you.
加 一杯 豆浆
and a cup of soy milk.
那 我 要 一份 生滚 牛肉 粥
I want a bowl of beef porridge.
谢谢 好
-Thank you. -Okay.
诚哥 你 吃 什么
Brother Cheng, what about you?
我 不吃 了
I'm not eating.
我 有点 困 上去 休息
I'm sleepy. I'll take a nap.
为什么 我 现在 就 有点 饿 了
Why do I feel hungry right now?
童谣
Tong Yao,
这 两天 是不是 有 东西 落 在 我 房间
did you leave your things in my room?
没有 啊
Nope.
你 再 给 我 加个 茶叶蛋 谢谢
I want an additional tea leaf egg, thank you.
你 真能 吃
You're such a glutton.
你 确定 没有 东西 落 我 这儿 了
(Are you sure you didn't leave anything in my room?)
我 好像 确实 有 东西
I think I did leave my thing
落 在 诚哥 那儿 了
in Brother Cheng's room.
应该 是 移动 电源
I think it's my power bank.
别 多管闲事
Don't be nosey.
人 呢
Where is he?
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
你 要 吃 早餐 吗
Do you want some breakfast?
我 可以 帮 你 点
I can order some for you.
帕尼尼 还是 粥
You want panini or a bowl of porridge?
我要 吃 你
I want to have you for breakfast.
队长
Leader,
柔韧度 不够
my waist isn't flexible enough.
腰要 断 了
It's going to break.
你 躲 什么
Why are you avoiding me?
我 又 不会 对 你 做 什么
I won't do anything to you.
你 很 危险
You're very dangerous.
我们 一定 要 保持 这种 姿势 讲话 吗
Must we speak in this kind of posture?
你 也 可以 躺 下
You can lie down as well.
臭 流氓
Stupid thug.
我 是 想来 谢谢 你
I'm just here to say thank you.
这么 努力 配合 打四保 一
Thank you for using the 4-Protect-1 Strategy
展现 逆风 局 教科书 般的 风采
to prove everyone wrong.
以及 感谢 你 在 全国 人民 面前
And thank you for declaring that
表示 你 已经 心有 所属 了
you're taken in front of the press.
这么 没 诚意 啊 你 这个 感谢
You are so insincere.
那
你 明天 有空 吗
are you free tomorrow?
有 啊
Yeah.
那 我们 去 约会 吧
Let's go out for a date.
好 啊
Sure.
但是
But
在 这 约会 之前
shouldn't you give me a kiss
是不是 应该 先亲 一下
before our date?
不行
No.
明天 见
See you tomorrow.
胖子 我 跟 你 赌 一个 帕尼尼
Fatty, I'll bet a panini that
不 出 三秒 诚哥 肯定 出现
Brother Cheng will appear in three seconds.
你们 干吗 去
What are you guys doing?
桌子 上 有 给 你们 准备 的
Your breakfast from KFC
肯德基 早餐
is on the table.
你们 吃 吧 我 出去 买 东西
You guys can have them. I'm going to buy some stuff.
我 陪 她 去 买 东西
I'll accompany her.
你们 俩 怎么 每次 单独 出去
Why do you look like as if you two are going to
都 打扮 得 跟 要 去 民政局 似的
register your marriage when you two are going out?
我 天天 长 这样
I dress myself like this every day.
我 也 是
Me too.
你 就 算了吧 你 也 什么 你 也
You should stop pretending.
我 上次 看见 你 精心 打扮 出门
Last time, you dolled yourself up when you went to
还是 和 我哥 一块 去 花鸟 鱼虫 市场
the plants and pets market together with my brother
买 金鱼 的 时候
in order to buy goldfish.
甚至 没有 上 上次
That's the only time I remember.
怎么 了
What's wrong?
乡下人 进城 就是 要 打扮 打扮
Of course a country bumpkin must dress herself up when she enters the city.
怎么样
What's wrong with that?
你们 俩 什么 时候 在 一起 的
Since when you two became a couple?
我 被 绿 了
Did he cheat on me?
辛苦 拉扯 大 的 射手
The AD I worked so hard to protect
居然 抛弃 我 跑 去 中路 了
is actually going to the mid lane?
开玩笑 的
I'm just kidding.
不过 我 是 没有 办法 接受
But I can't accept the fact that
我哥 以后 的 儿子 像 他 妈 一样 矮
my brother's son will be as short as his mother.
然后 被 人 嘲笑 一生
He will be mocked forever.
你 住口
Shut up.
不许 笑
Don't you laugh.
走 了
Let's go.
像 我们 这种 正常人
Nromal people like us
只能 孤独 地 撸 铁
can only accompany our dumbbells.
怎么 了 闷闷不乐 的
What's wrong? You look upset?
陆思诚
Lu Si Cheng,
你 刚才 为什么 不 反驳 他
why didn't you refute his statement just now?
是不是 你 也 觉得 他 说 得 有 道理
Do you agree with his statement as well?
好气 啊
I'm so furious.
你 陆家 完美 的 基因
The perfect gene of the Lu family
即将 被 我 这个 一米 六几 的
will be tainted
劣等 基因 给 玷污 了
by a shorty like me.
你 玷污 啊
Feel free to taint it.
他 逗 你 的
He was just teasing you.
你 跟 我 妈 一样 高
You're as tall as my mom.
你 看 我们 两个 兄弟 谁 一米 六 了
But both my brother and I are still tall, am I right?
等 将来 咱们 儿子 打篮球
In the future, our son will grow tall
就 会长 高 了
as long as he plays basketball.
别 担心 啊
Don't worry.
谁 和 你 有 咱们 儿子 了
Who said I'm going to have a son with you?
女儿 也 不错
A daughter isn't bad as well.
跟 你 一样 就 好 了
It would be good if she's like you.
然后 再 去 拐骗 一个 高 个 男孩
After that, she can lure a tall boy into our family.
完美
Perfect.
其实 我 挺 喜欢 女孩 的
Actually, I like girls.
小子 太 调皮 了
Boys are too naughty.
你 住嘴
Shut up.
幻想 一下 都 不 可以 啊
Can't I even fantasize about it?
不行
No.
你 能 不能 幻想 点 正常 的 东西
Can you fantasize about something normal?
我 怎么 感觉 听 上去 你 的 声音 在 笑
Why do I feel like you're laughing at me?
我 没有
Not at all.
队长
Leader,
你 有没有 觉得
don't you think
你 最近 人设 崩坏 得 很 厉害
your image has been ruined?
怎么 说
How so?
在 我 印象 中
From what I can remember,
陆思诚 是 一个 沉着 冷静
Lu Si Cheng is
犀利 睿智 的 人
a calm and intelligent person.
没想到 是 一个 臭 不要脸 的 老油子
I didn't expect you to be a shameless
老 流氓
old thug.
我 很 伤心
I'm very sad.
你 还 记 不 记得
I treated you as a delivery woman
我们 第一次 见面 的 时候
我 把 你 当成 送 外卖 的
when we first met each other?
把门 甩 在 你 脸上
I slammed the door on you.
你 当时 什么 想法
What did you think of me back then?
智障
You were a retard.
那个 时候
Back then,
我 已经 距离 你 以为 的 人设
I was way different from the image
很 遥远 了
in your mind.
可 智障 不 等于 流氓
But a retard is different from a thug.
我 在 别的 姑娘 面前
But I'm a gentleman
可是 正人君子 啊
in front of other girls.
这 不 挺 好 的 吗
Isn't that pretty good?
你 可以 独自 且 肆意 地
You can enjoy my inner personality
享受 我 的 内在 人格
all by yourself.
流氓
Stupid thug.
对 对 对
Yes.
就 这个
This is it.
我 都 试 了 就 差 一点点 了
-I tried it before. -We're almost there.
没 夹 到
We couldn't get it.
那个 那个
How about that one?
算了 这个 我 不想 玩 了
Just forget it. I give up.
我 在 这 夹 的 钱
The money I've spent here
都 够 我 在 网上 买 一堆 同款 了
is enough for me to buy several of them online.
就是
Precisely.
但是 这个 真的 很 可爱 啊
But this is so adorable.
好 想要 的 想要 这个
-I want this. -I want this.
咱们 买 十个
Let's buy 10 of them.
我 就要 这个 米色 的
I want this one in beige.
我 确认 了 眼神
I knew that was the one for me...
好帅 啊 好帅 啊 他
-He's handsome. -Yeah.
好帅 啊
He's so handsome.
想要 哪 一个
Which one do you want?
不是 有 一个 了 吗
I thought I have one already?
这个 带 帽子 的 吧
How about the one with a hat?
不 一样
It looks different.
那个 兔子 很难 夹 的
That rabbit is hard to catch.
对 啊
Yeah.
我们 站 了 半天 都 没有 夹 到
We couldn't catch it even though we've been here for some time.
就是 太难 了
Yeah, it's difficult.
我 的 天 啊
My goodness.
太 厉害 了 吧
He's amazing.
夹到 了 夹到 了
He got it!
好好 好 厉害
He's amazing!
又 一个
Another one!
好 厉害 好 厉害
He's so amazing!
好帅
He's so handsome!
我 也 想要 那个 娃娃 的
I want that doll as well.
哪个 可爱
Which one is cuter?
好 可爱 这个 娃娃
The dolls look so cute!
我 也 想要
I want them as well!
中间 那个
The one in the middle.
什么
What?
我 好羡慕 没事
-I'm so envious of her. -Nothing.
想 谈恋爱
I feel like falling in love!
好 浪漫 啊
He's so romantic.
以前 在 游乐园
In the past, when I was
被 各种 夹 娃娃 机坑 时 我 就 在 想
in the amusement park and got cheated of my money by the claw machines,
等 我 以后
I said to myself
一定 要 找 一个 能干 的 男朋友
就 回来 把 他们 全部 都 夹 到 倒闭
and get back all the toys in the claw machine so that they'll close down.
你 做到 了
Seems like you made it.
什么
What?
有 一个 能干 的 男朋友
哪家 游乐场
Which amusement park?
去 买票
I'll force them to close their park.
我 去 把 他们 弄 倒闭
东京 迪士尼 乐园
Tokyo Disneyland.
你 一会儿 想 吃 什么 呀
What do you want to have for lunch?
刚才 下面 那 家 冰激凌 店 还 不错
I think that ice cream shop is okay.
午饭 吃 什么 冰激凌 啊
It's lunch. What's with the ice cream?
午饭 为什么 不 可以 吃 冰激凌 啊
Why can't I have ice cream for lunch?
你 三岁 小孩 啊
Do you think you're a three-year-old kid?
在 你 心里 难道 我 不是 三岁 小孩 吗
Aren't I a three-year-old kid in your heart?
你 要 永远 爱 我
You must love me,
宠 我 不许 欺骗 我
dote on me, and never lie to me forever.
你们 去 那边 那 我们 这边 了
-You guys are going over there? -We'll head to somewhere else then.
拜拜 我们 一起 下次 见
-Goodbye. -See you next time.
尿急 一会儿 电影院 见
I need to pee. See you in the cinema.
走 了 啊
We'll leave now.
走 了 拜拜
-We'll leave now. -Goodbye.
拜拜 拜拜
-Goodbye. -Goodbye.
拜拜
Goodbye.
没 没什么 走 吧
It's nothing. Let's go.
你 刚刚 怎么 没 去 电影院 等 我
Why didn't you wait for me at the cinema?
你 刚才 跑 什么
Why did you run away?
我 刚刚 是 在 寿司店 门口
I saw our fans
看见 咱们 家 粉丝 了
in front of the sushi shop.
我 才 甩开 你 的 手 的
That's why I let go of your hands.
哦
你 干吗
What's wrong?
你 到底 怎么 了
What's wrong with you?
买 口罩 做 什么 呀
Why are you buying masks?
体贴 你 我 见不得人
I'm being considerate since you think bringing me out is shameful to you.
陆思诚 说话 呀
Lu Si Cheng, talk to me.
到底 怎么 了
What's the matter?
因为 长得 丑 不配 抛头露面
I'm unfit to show my face in public because I'm too ugly.
陆思诚 你 别生气 了
Lu Si Cheng, stop being mad.
我 刚刚 不是 那 意思
That's not what I meant.
干吗
What?
好 了 好 了
Fine.
我错 了 还 不行 吗
It's my fault, okay?
你 能 不能 放过 我
Can you let me off?
刚才 粉丝 在 那儿
Just now, our fans were there.
看见 咱俩 手拉手 逛 大街 像 话 吗
Of course we mustn't let them see us holding hands.
还 记得 我 给 你 看 那些
Do you remember the comments
粉丝 的 评论 吗
I've shown you last time?
人家 不 接受 你 有 女朋友
They can't accept that you have a girlfriend.
不 接受
They won't accept it.
我 又 不在乎
I don't care about that.
把 口罩 还 我
Give me the mask.
你 不在乎 我 在乎
But I care about that.
我 不是 怕 他们
I'm not afraid that
像 对 陈今阳 那样 对 我
they'll treat me like how they treat Chen Jin Yang.
也 不是 怕 他们 说 我 不 好好 打 职业
I'm not afraid that they'll say seducing their prince charming
只 知道 勾搭 他们 男神
is the only thing I know.
我 只 知道 自从 你 打 职业 到 现在
I only know that ever since you started out as a pro gamer,
从来 没有 人 说 过 你 哪里 不好
no one has ever criticized you before,
哪怕 是 专门 喷人 的
even the haters
竞圈 养殖场 也 没有
in E-Sports Farm.
所以 呢
So?
所以 我 不 允许 自己
So I won't allow others
成为 别人 喷 你 的 突破口
to ruin your reputation because of me.
你 就是 啊
But you're doing it yourself.
每个 人 都 有 自己 的 软肋
Everyone has their own weaknesses.
我 也 有
I have my own weakness as well.
就是 你
That is you.
我 不管 别人 怎么 说 我
I don't care about what others might be saying about me.
如果 对 我 评价 是 正面 的
If they look at me in a positive way,
那 我 很 高兴
I'll be happy.
但 我 的 行为 不会 因为 这些
But I won't let them manipulate me
而 被 道德 绑架
because of moral obligations.
评价 口碑
They come up with their assessment of me
是因为 我 的 行为 产生
because of my behaviors.
而 不是 因为 我 为了 这些
I do not adjust my behaviors
产生 对应 的 行为
because of their assessment.
你 明白 我 的 意思 吗
我 只是 喜欢 上 了 一个 小姑娘 而已
I just fell in love with a girl.
我 又 没 做 错
I didn't do anything wrong.
你 干吗 老 那么 紧张 护着 我
Why must you try to protect me all the time?
走
刚才 太快 了
It was too fast just now.
我 没 反应 过来
I couldn't react in time.
要 不再 来 一次 好不好
How about we do it again?
你 啧 什么 啧
What's with the sound?
表达 失望 之情
It represents my disappointment.
我 跟 你 说 这个 厦门 真的 特别 好
Listen, Xiamen is great.
玩 的 时间 多
You'll have plenty of time to have fun
忙 的 时间 少 我 跟 你 说
and you won't need to work so hard.
那边 有大 海浪 健身房
There is the sea and a gym also.
拍照 特别 好看 还有 水疗 馆
It's a great place for photographing. They even have a spa.
真的 特别 好
-Really? -It's amazing.
你们 俩 这 是 去 拉斯维加斯
Did you two go to Las Vegas
登记 结婚 了 吧
to register for your marriage?
这么晚 才 回来 啊
Why are you guys only back by this time?
诚哥 诚哥 诚哥
Brother Cheng,
那个 既然 你 俩 回来 了
since you two are back,
跟 你们 通知 个事 啊
I have an announcement to make.
俱乐部 安排 我们 参加 一个 活动
Our club wants us to attend an event.
特别 简单
Super simple.
就是 一个 粉丝 见面会
It's just a fan meeting.
拍个 视频 就 当 玩 似的
We only need to make a vlog. No biggie.
那诚哥 既然 不 愿意 去 的话
Since Brother Cheng isn't willing to go,
那 我 只好 取消 去 厦门 的 机票 了
I have no choice but to cancel the tickets to Xiamen.
取消 了 什么
-We'll cancel them. -What?
去 哪儿
Say that again?
厦门
Xiamen?
我们 如果 不去 呢
If we cancel the trip,
也 就 错过 了
we'll miss out
一次 与 美食 接触 的 机会
on the chance to enjoy the local delicacies.
错过 了 一次
We'll miss out
与 一个 美丽 城市 亲密 接触 的 机会
on the chance to see a beautiful city.
遗憾 哪
It's such a shame.
遗憾
What a shame.
别 别别 别 啊
Don't do that.
我们 住 的 酒店 离 夜市 远 吗
Is the hotel we'll be staying at far away from the local night market?
活动 日程表 出来 了 吗
Is our schedule out yet?
几点 开会 几点 收工 啊
What's the duration of the event?
要是 收得 晚 夜市 收摊 了 就 不好 了
It'll be bad if the night market is closed when we go there.
你们 到时候 都 别 拖 啊
You guys better not dilly-dally over there, got it?
你们 说一千道一万 的
No matter how much you guys are saying,
那 去不去 还 不得 诚哥 说了算 呢
only Brother Cheng can make the call here.
诚哥 去不去 啊
Brother Cheng, are we going or not?
去
看着 真不错 啊
It looks great.
是 啊 怎么 过不去 啊
老 K
K.
快 一点 啊 就 知道 玩
Hurry up. Stop playing.
知道 了 不 知道 下午 的 活动
-Fine. -I wonder
什么 时候 结束 我 这 把 打 完
-when our event will end? -Let me finish this round.
玩得 又 菜
You're such a noob.
能 有 你 菜
You're worse than me.
听
我 的 歌单
It's my song list?
俱乐部 的 订单 出 了 点 问题
Something went wrong with the club's reservation.
八点 才能 把 房间 收拾 出来
Our rooms will only be ready by 8 pm.
大家 少安毋躁
Everyone, calm down.
我刚 看 了 点评
I read the reviews just now.
这家 酒店 的 餐厅 评分 就 特别 高
The review for the restaurant here is great.
要 不 我们 去 吃 点 饭 怎么样
Why don't we have our lunch over there?
好 啊
Sure.
走 走走 走
Let's go!
好 主意 走走 走
-Great idea! -Let's go!
快点 走 走
Let's go!
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
你 帮 我 把 行李箱 拿上去 吧
bring my luggage to my room for me.
我 去 和 我 妈 报声 平安
I need to call my mom and tell her we've arrived safely.
帮 我 跟 妈妈 问好
Say hello to Mom for me.
喂 妈
Hello, Mom?
对 我们 已经 到 厦门 了
Yes, we've arrived at Xiamen.
挺 好 的
It's pretty great.
就是 有点 下雨
It's just that it's raining.
你们 不用 担心
You guys don't need to worry about me.
我 先 挂 了
I'll hang up now.
大 姐姐 你 是 童谣 吗
Miss, are you Smiling?
你 是
You are?
真的 是 你
It's really you indeed!
我 是 你 的 粉丝 粉丝
I'm your fan!
你 打 职业 之前
I loved watching your live streams
我 就 特别 喜欢 看 你 直播
even before you became a pro gamer.
我 也 打中 单
I'm a Mid player as well.
跟 你 学 了 好多 技术
I've learnt many techniques from you.
我 现在 段位 还 可以
My rank isn't bad.
再往 上 打 一点 估计 就 能 碰到 你 了
I think I'll meet you in a match if I continue with this momentum.
我 的 梦想 就是 和 你 打 一把 游戏
My dream is to play a match with you.
姐姐 你 能 给 我 签个 名 吗
Missy, may I get your signature?
好 啊
Sure.
阳阳
Yang Yang!
一下子 没看 住 你 又 乱跑 了
You shouldn't run around by yourself.
还 到处 和 不 认识 的 人 说话
And you're talking to strangers!
你 能 不能 让 人省 点心
Can you behave for once?
我 没 乱跑
I didn't run around
也 没 和 陌生人 搭话
and I wasn't speaking with strangers.
这个 小姐姐
This missy
是 我 喜欢 的 电 竞选 手
is one of my favorite pro gamers.
什么 选手
What gamer?
电竞
E-sports pro gamer.
行行行 电 什么 竞 啊
Enough. E-sports?
不 就是 打游戏 吗
They're just playing video games.
你们 这些 小孩
Children like you
沉迷 游戏 耽误 学习 不说
are too addicted to gaming that you don't study hard at all
还 找 一些 冠冕堂皇 的 借口
and you're finding excuses to justify yourself.
走 了 走 了 啊
Let's go.
童谣 姐姐
Miss Smiling,
我 也 想 打 职业 想 拿 冠军
I want to be a pro gamer and win the championship as well.
今年 的 全国 总决赛 冠军
I trust you can win
就 拜托 你 了
this year's National Championship.
再见 童谣 姐姐
Bye, Miss Smiling.
行 了 走 了 走 了
Enough, let's go.
行 了 以后 别 乱跑 了 啊
Enough, don't wander off by yourself again.
你 怎么 来 了
Why are you here?
你 整整 消失 了 三十分钟
You've been missing for 30 minutes.
我 以为 你 被 人 绑架 了
I thought you were kidnapped.
我 又 没有 钱
I'm broke.
刚 打 职业 三个 月
This is my third month of being a pro gamer,
就 被扣 了 三个 月工资
yet all my wages have been deducted.
资产 是 负数
My asset is negative.
我 有钱
I'm rich.
要是 绑架 你 跟 我 要钱 怎么办
What if they kidnap you in order to ask me for ransom?
要 五百万 我 也 得 给
I need to pay them even if they ask me for five million.
刚 那 小鬼 谁 啊
Who's that kid just now?
一个 小 粉丝
He's my fan.
说 什么 了
What did he say?
要 签名
He wanted my signature.
他 说 他 也 想 打 职业
He said he wanted to be a pro gamer as well.
不过 职业 道路 被 老妈 阻止 了
But his dream was banned by his mother.
问 你 个 问题
I have a question.
我 试用期 过 了 吗
Have I passed the probation yet?
我 就是 喝个 酸奶 遛个 弯
(I was just taking a walk while having my yogurt.)
为什么 让 我 毫无 心理准备 地
(Why did I have)
撞破 这个 世纪 之谜
(to bump into them in a situation like this?)
你们 有事吗
(What's wrong with you two?)
我 只是 个 萌萌 的 胖子 而已
怎么
What?
要 灭口 啊
Are you two going to silence me?
其实 我 也 没有 什么 想 问 的
Actually, I have nothing to ask.
你 俩 这样 多久 了
How long have you two been together?
有 一段时间 了
We've been together for quite some time.
藏得 挺 好
You two did a great job at hiding it.
谁 都 没 发现
No one realised it at all.
那
谁 先 打破 纯纯 的 革命 友谊 的
who made the first move?
我
我 威胁 她
I threatened her.
如果 不 乖乖 就范
If she didn't say yes to me,
我 就 把 她 猫 给 扔 了
I'll throw away her cat.
所以 她 就 乖乖 就范 了
That's why she had no choice but to obey me.
我 这个 回答 你 满意 吗
Are you satisfied with my answer?
你们 这样 不 对 啊
You guys shouldn't do this.
队里 就 这么 一个 姑娘
There's only one girl on our team.
我们 哄 着 护 着 捧 着
All of us are trying our best to protect her and dote on her.
队长 你 身为 队长
As our team captain,
背着 我们 一言不合 就 自己 先 拱 了
how could you court her in secret behind our back?
我 不 先 拱 那 还 留 着 给 你们 拱 吗
Do you think I'll give you guys the opportunity to court her first?
你
我 是 队长
You!
不是 雷锋
but it doesn't mean I should leave everything to you.
还有 你 童谣
And you, Tong Yao.
说好 的 好好 打 职业
You said you were going to focus on your career
不 跟 电 竞 职业 选手 谈恋爱
and you wouldn't be in a relationship with a pro gamer, right?
职业 选手 全都 是 渣 男 呢
Didn't you say they were all scumbags?
你 就 这么 打 自己 脸 啊
You're eating your own words.
队长 又 不是 简阳
Captain isn't Jian Yang.
他 不会 骗人
He won't lie to me.
平时 就 看看 比赛 视频
Usually, he only watches videos of the past tournaments
打 排位 什么 的
and plays ranked matches.
我 现在 越来越 觉得
Now, I think
空气 中 散发 着 迷人 的 狗 粮 香味
you're doing nothing but displaying affection for each other.
你 俩 咋 对 上 眼 的
How did you two fall in love with each other?
不 知道
I don't know.
就 骂 着 骂 着 骂 出 味道 了 呗
Maybe affection grew when we were bickering.
斯德哥尔摩 综合症 听说 过 没
Have you ever heard of Stockholm syndrome?
踮起 脚 在 超市 藏水 的 时候
She was especially adorable when she tiptoed to hide the bottled water
特别 可爱
in the supermarket.
打游戏 的 时候 特别 可爱
She was especially adorable when she was playing games.
被 阿太 的 玉藻 前 打败 了
When she was defeated by Ah Tai's Tamamo-no-Mae
一个 人 坐在 位置 上 哭 了 一 晚上
so she was crying in her seat all night long,
并且 练 了 一 晚上 式 神 的 时候
practicing with the Shikigami over and over again,
可爱
she was especially adorable.
赢 了 比赛
When she won the match
不知天高地厚 而且 没 礼貌 地
and challenged God Yang
对 着 阳神 说 骚话 的 时候
with her words arrogantly,
可爱
she was especially adorable.
单挑 赛里 赢 了 我 的 时候
When she won the solo match against me,
嚣张 的 样子 更 可爱
her arrogant look was even more adorable.
我 就 随便 问问
I was just asking.
我 还 能 再说 好 多条
I have plenty more to tell.
你 留 着 去 教堂
You can keep them
跟 你们 的 主婚人 说 吧
你 不想 听 吗
Don't you want to listen to them?
最后 一个 问题
Last question.
你 俩
Which stage
到 哪 一步 了
are you guys currently at?
就 你 看到 那样 没有 其他 的 了
Just like what you've seen. Nothing more.
你 还 想 问 什么
What other questions do you have?
全都 告诉 你
I'll tell you everything.
没有 了 没有 了 没有 了
Nothing else.
你 俩 让 我 安静 会儿
Just leave me alone for a moment.
去 去 去
Go.
你们 先走
You two leave first.
走得 远远 的
Get away from me.
对 了 我 那个 喷雾 用 完 了
By the way, my spray is used up.
我要 去 买 喷雾 了
I need to buy a new one.
不行
No.
以后 你 想要 什么 直接 跟 我 说
In the future, just tell me if you want anything.
我 去 帮 你 买
I'll buy them for you.
我 给 你 当 了 两年 的 辅助
I've been your Support for two years.
你 连支 洗面奶 都 没 给 我 买 过
You didn't even buy me a tub of facial cleanser.
明天 早上 别 迟到 啊 我 先回 房间
-Don't be late for tomorrow morning. -I'll go to my room now.
好 早上 别 迟到
-Alright. -Don't be late.
拜拜 拜拜 拜拜
-Bye. -Bye.
明天 视频 录完 之后
Where should we go
咱们 去 哪儿 玩 啊
after we finish our shooting tomorrow?
你 想 去 哪儿 啊
Where do you want to go?
去 吃 好吃 的 吧
Let's enjoy some delicacies.
好 啊
Sure.
小姐姐
Missy,
你们 今天 晚上 怎么 睡 啊
how are you going to arrange the room for tonight?
怎么 了
What's wrong?
你 在 干吗
What are you doing?
我刚 做 完 面膜
I just finished applying my facial mask.
明天 还要 早起 呢
We need to wake up early tomorrow.
好困 啊
I'm so sleepy.
我 觉得 我 随时 都 可能 睡着
I think I can fall asleep at any time.
门锁 好 啊
Lock your door.
门口 放 一把 凳子
Put a chair in front of your door.
关门 防贼 还是 防 你 啊
To guard against a crook or you?
防 我
Me.
好 了 先不说 了 我 先 挂 了
Alright, that's all for tonight. I'll hang up now.
拜拜
Bye.
我 的 私生活 啊
My private life
都 被 你们 的 狗 粮 填满 了
is filled with you showing off your new relationship.
我 还是 吃 我 的 猪肉 脯
I'll stick to my pork jerky.
你 有完没完
Are you done?
想 起来 啊
Whenever I think about
今天 在 酒店 大堂
the scene I saw
惊动 胖爷 少女 心 的 一幕
in front of the hotel's lobby,
心情 久久 不能 平息
I can't calm myself down.
只好 拿 你 撒 撒气
I can only vent on you.
我 拿 童谣 当 队友
I treat Tong Yao as my teammate,
你 却 想 犯罪
while you want more from her.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
童谣 很 好 啊
Tong Yao is a great girl.
你 看看 阳神
Look at God Yang,
看看 阿光 看看 李恒硕
Ah Guang, and Lee Heng Shuo.
各个 都 是 向着 咱们 家中 单
All of them have their eyes on our Mid.
打 比赛 要不是 为了 赢
If they didn't want to win the tournament,
他们 估计 都 不会 来 突袭
I guess they wouldn't even gank her.
你 要是 有 什么 渣 男 情节
If you try to cheat on her,
决战 ! 平安 京 职业联赛
half of the Junglers of OPL
十二支 队伍 的 打野
一半 就 住 在 咱们 下路 了
will ambush on the bot lane.
你害 了 自己 不要紧
It's okay that you're harming yourself.
别忘了 下路 还有 个 萌萌 的 我
But I'm also on the bot lane.
一失 两命 啊
Two lives will be lost, you know?
你 到底 想 说 什么
What exactly are you trying to say?
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
你 的 竞争对手 还是 蛮 多 的
you have plenty of love rivals.
不要 觉得 自己 是 男神 就 老端 着
Don't be too cold and isolated because people admire you.
没端 着
I'm not that arrogant.
刚 开始 在 一起 的 时候
When we first got together with each other,
我 就 想 告诉 全世界
I wanted to tell the whole world
朕 后位 有人
that I finally found my successor.
可 她 不让
But she didn't allow me to do so.
为啥 不让
Why?
开始 我 也 觉得 不 说好
At first, I thought it was better for us to keep it a secret.
怕 影响 她 比赛
I was afraid that it might affect her.
可 后来 我 发现
But after that, I realised
她 的 实力 已经 得到 了 认可
that people had acknowledged her for her capability.
现在 谁 要 再 跳出 来说
Now, if someone
她 这个 不行 那个 不行 的
tries to mock her,
那 就是 打 自己 的 脸
they're just mocking themselves.
小组赛 目前 全 获胜 记录
Now, our team is keeping our winning streak.
说明 童谣 已经 完美 地 胜任 了
That means she is fully competent
我们 中单 的 职位
as our Mid
并且 跟上 了 我们 的 节奏
and she's in sync with us.
结果 正在 我 琢磨 怎么 把 这件 事情
In the end, when I was trying to
说 出来 的 时候
find a chance to tell everyone about it,
隔壁 战队 艾佳 和 今阳 又 出 了 事情
something happened to Ai Jia and Jin Yang
还 闹 得 很大
and caused a big scene,
闹 得 我 粉丝
driving my fans
也 跟着 去 竞圈 养殖场 凑热闹
to the E-Sports Farm for the drama.
还 被 她 看见 了
And she saw their comments as well.
她 现在 老 觉得
Now, she thinks
我 要是 宣布 跟 她 在 一起
that if I announce our relationship to the public,
就 没 粉丝 了
all of my fans will be gone.
小姑娘 嘛 就 爱 瞎 想
Little girls tend to overthink stuff.
新 洗面奶 好用 吗
Is the new facial cleanser nice?
好用
Yes!
洗面奶 你 也 嫉妒
You're jealous of my facial cleanser?
你 个 妒夫
What a jealous man.
人家 还 不是 替 你 送 的 我
She gave it to me for you, you know?
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
你 到底 喜欢 童谣 什么 啊
what exactly do you like about Tong Yao?
说实话
Honestly speaking,
童谣 呢
Tong Yao
长得 也 就 一般
looks ordinary,
跟 你 那些 能 拉出去 自成 一个 连 的
compared with
美女 小姐姐 粉丝 们 来说 啊
the countless beautiful fans you have.
因为 她 很 强
Because she's strong.
敷衍
Stop brushing me off.
哭 起来 也 很 可爱
She's adorable when she cries.
变态
Sicko.
还有 吗
Is that all?
我 一定 会 努力 的
(I will surely work hard.)
所以 我能 叫 你 诚哥 吗
(So may I call you Brother Cheng?)
你 在 思念 谁
♪Who are you thinking about?♪
就是 这个 味
That's the taste I'm looking for.
情 不知 所起
Love, a spark
一往而深
from nowhere to eternity.
你 男人 评价 你 的 语音
(Here are his comments about you.)
你 听听
(Listen to them.)
很骚 的 还 不 赶紧 谢谢 我
(They're so mushy. You should thank me for this.)
情 不知 所起
[Recording] (Love, a spark)
一往而深
(from nowhere to eternity.)
情 不知 所起
(Love, a spark)
一往而深
(from nowhere to eternity.)
真的 起床 了
You're awake?
你 快给我 环视 一下 你 的 房间
Give me a room tour.
让 我 看看 有没有 其他人
Let me see if anyone else is in your room.
没有 啦 没有 啦
No one.
就 我 一个 人
I'm the only person here.
那 你 这小脸
If so,
怎么 红扑扑 水 嫩嫩的
why are you blushing?
像是 有 了 什么 操作 一样
Seems like something happened, huh?
什么 啊
What are you saying?
那 是 我 昨天晚上 敷 的 面膜 好 吗
It's because I used a mask last night.
恋爱 肌 瞩目 啊
So it's because of love.
继续 保持 啊
Keep up the good work.
你 今天 不是 要 跟 艾佳 出去 吗
I thought you'd have a date with Ai Jia today.
你 怎么 还 没 打扮
Why are you still in bed?
不去 了
I called it off.
为什么 啊
But why?
其实 呢
Actually,
这 几天 我 也 仔细 地 思考 了 一下
I've been thinking about this problem
这个 问题
for the past few days.
我 觉得 他们 说 的 其实 也 对
I think they're right about it.
哪 一句
Which comment is right exactly?
你 又 想 嘲讽 攻击 谁
Who are you trying to be sarcastic against?
没有
Not at all.
我 说 认真 的 呢
I'm being serious.
我 确实 没有 像 你 一样
I'm unlike you indeed.
做到 和 选手 男友 共同 进退
I didn't stick with my boyfriend through thick and thin.
在 粉丝 眼里 啊
In the fans' eyes,
我 对于 艾佳 就是 一个
to Ai Jia,
没有 什么 辅助 功能 的 人物
I'm just a useless Support.
还 辅助 呢
Support?
你 玩游戏 吗
Do you even play video games?
辅 哪门子 助
Which kind of Support are you?
打游戏 我 就算 了
Forget about video games.
但 我 还 可以 干 点 别的 啊
But I can do something else.
比如
For example?
比如 把 他 战队 给 他 买下来
For example, I can buy his entire team.
给 他 涨涨 工资 啊 什么 的
I can raise his wage or something.
到时候 他 那些 粉丝 啊
By then, his fans
看到 他 就 会 想
will be reminded of the fact
这么 帅 的 男人
that the idol they love
连 每 一根 头发丝 的 洗发水
is hired by
都 是 那个 讨厌 的 女人
the woman they detest
给 他 发 的 工资 买 的
so much.
但是 又 不能 让 他 不要 工资
But they can't ask him not to take his wage.
怎么办 呢
What can they do about it?
没 办法 啊
Nothing.
好气 呀
I'm sure they'll be furious.
有钱人 的 快乐 我 不配 拥有
I don't deserve the joy of the life of a rich woman.
我 就是 喜欢 他们 这种
I like it that they can't do anything against me
既 讨厌 我 又 打 不 死 我 的 样子
while hating me.
你 不会 是 认真 的 吧
Don't tell me you're being serious?
说不定 呢
It's hard to say.
对 了
By the way,
你 今天 不是 要录 视频 吗
I thought you have a vlog to shoot today?
赶紧 去 给 我 盛装 打扮 一下
You better doll yourself up.
别 给 我 丢人 啊
Don't embarrass me.
好好 好
Alright.
拜拜
Bye.
我们 刚 参加 完 粉丝 见面会
We just finished our fan meeting.
厦门 的 粉丝 真的 是 太 热情 了
Our fans in Xiamen are so passionate.
现在 在 小吃街
Now, we're at the food street.
准备 去 吃饭 了
We'll have our lunch later.
他们 都 去 哪儿 了 我 也 不 知道
I don't know where they went.
给 你们 找 一 找
I'll find
你们 最 喜欢 的 诚哥 啊
your favorite Brother Cheng for you guys.
诚哥 呢
Where's Brother Cheng?
诚哥 呢
Where's Brother Cheng?
我们 的 诚哥 在
Our Brother Cheng is at...
好香 啊
Smell so great!
是 什么 香味
What's that smell?
是 猪肉 脯
It's pork jerky.
小胖 拍到 了 怎么办 啊
What if Fatty films us?
又 不是 直播 别 担心
Don't worry. He's not live streaming.
一会儿 我 让 他 删了
I'll ask him to delete the footage later.
删了
Delete it.
删 什么 删 啊
Delete what?
我 自己 留着 欣赏 不行 吗
Can't I keep the footage for myself?
说 吧 准备 怎么 封口
Tell me, how do you plan to keep me quiet?
你 又 想整 什么 幺 蛾子
What are you up to now?
我 觉得 这个 事 吧
I think
没有 猪肉 脯 是 过不去 了
only pork jerky can do it.
欢迎光临 良品 铺子
Welcome to Bestore.
上 百款 高端 零食 任 您 选购
We have more than 100 types of snacks for you to choose from.
两位 想来 点 什么 呢
What do you guys like?
我们 自己 选 吧
We'll take a look for now.
好
这个
This.
收割 收割 收割
-Let me harvest them. -Harvest them?
我们 是 来 给 小胖 买 零食 的
We're here to buy snacks for Fatty, you know?
你 吃 这个 不怕 胖成球 啊
Aren't you afraid that you'll become a fatty like him after eating all of these?
先生 放心
Mister, don't worry.
我们 家 零食 都 是 上 好 原料
Our snacks are made with the finest ingredients.
好吃 又 不 胖
They're delicious and healthy.
听见 没
Do you hear that?
帮 我们 拿 两盒 猪肉 脯 谢谢
Please give me two packs of pork jerky. Thank you.
好 的
Alright.
芒果 干
Dried mango?
我要 吃
I want that.
你 跟 一只 兔子 一样
You're just like a rabbit.
你 给 我 我 不 给
-Give it to me. -No.
你 给 我 我 不 给
-Give it to me. -No.
个子 高 就 欺负人 是 吧
Do you think you can bully me just because you're tall?
兔子 急 了 还 咬 人 呢
Even a rabbit will bite if you anger her.
不 给 给 我
-Come get it. -Give it to me.
就 不 给 给 我
-Come get it. -Give it to me.
我 不 给
Come get it.
陆思诚
Lu Si Cheng!
不 给
Come get it.
那个
Excuse me,
这是 两位 的 猪肉 脯
here is your pork jerky.
谢谢 谢谢 啊
-Thanks. -Thank you.
那 你们 先 慢慢 看
Please continue.
有 需要 再 找 我
Tell me if you need anything.
好
给 我
Give it to me.
看 你 吃 的
What a glutton.
你 看 出来 了
Look, they're out.
您好 请问 你们 找 谁 啊
Excuse me, who are you looking for?
那人 是 他 吗 找 他 的 噻
-Is that him? -We're here to look for him.
臭小子
You brat!
你 个 臭小子 给 我 滚 过来
Come over here immediately!
臭小子 你 电话 咋 不接 呢
Brat, why didn't you pick up our call?
敢 不接 老子 电话
How dare you ignore my call!
找 你好 多次 了
We've been looking for you!
你 上 哪儿 去
Where are you going?
你 跑 什么 嘛 你 敢 跑 是 吧
-Why are you running away from us? -You dare to run from us?
叔叔 阿姨
Uncle, Aunty!
听到 没有 给 我 回来
You hear me? Come back!
消消气 我 跟 你 说 给 我 回来
-Please calm down. -You better come back!
先进 去 先进 去 吧 叔叔
Uncle, let's go in first.
气死我了 走 吧
-You're driving me crazy! -Let's go!
还敢 跑
How dare you run!