49 - 嘗試 著 去 睡覺
49 - Trying to Go to Sleep
故事 四十九 : 嘗試 著 去 睡覺
|forty-nine||||
Story Forty-Nine: Trying to Go to Sleep
我 已經 試 著 睡覺 兩 個 小時 。
I have already tried to sleep for two hours.
但是 我 就 是 不能 閉上 我 的 眼睛 。
|||||close|||eyes
But I just can't close my eyes.
我 想 著 今天 發生 的 事情 。
I am thinking about what happened today.
今天 是 我 新 工作 的 第一 天 。
Today is the first day of my new job.
我 一直 想 我 做 得 好 不 好 。
I keep wondering if I did well.
我 想 著 我 能 不能 很 好 地 和 我 的 同事 相處 。
I am thinking about whether I can get along well with my colleagues.
招聘 的 人 說 我 完全 有 資格 做 這 份 工作 。
recruitment|||||completely||qualifications||||
The person who interviewed me said I am fully qualified for this job.
如果 那 是 真的 , 我 覺得 第一 天 應該 更 容易 一些 。
If that's true, I think the first day should be a bit easier.
我 想 著 可能 我 應該 把 這些 情緒 寫 下來 。
||||||||emotions||
I'm thinking that maybe I should write down these emotions.
如果 我 這樣 做 , 我 能 睡 一會 覺 。
If I do that, I might be able to get some sleep.
用 不同 的 方式 講述 同 一 個 故事 。
Tell the same story in different ways.
你 已經 試 著 睡覺 兩 個 小時 。
You have been trying to sleep for two hours.
但是 你 就 是 不能 閉上 你 的 眼睛 。
But you just can't close your eyes.
你 想 著 今天 發生 的 事情 。
You are thinking about what happened today.
今天 是 你 新 工作 的 第一 天 。
Today is your first day at your new job.
你 一直 想 你 做 得 好 不 好 。
You've been wondering if you're doing well.
你 想 著 你 能 不能 很 好 地 和 你 的 同事 相處 。
You're thinking about whether you can get along well with your colleagues.
招聘 的 人 說 你 完全 有 資格 做 這 份 工作 。
The recruiter said you are fully qualified for this job.
如果 那 是 真的 , 你 覺得 第一 天 應該 更 容易 一些 。
If that is true, you would think the first day should be a bit easier.
你 想 著 可能 你 應該 把 這些 情緒 寫 下來 。
You might think you should write down these emotions.
如果 你 這樣 做 , 你 能 睡 一會 覺 。
If you do this, you can take a nap.
問題 :
Question:
一 : 我 已經 試 著 睡覺 兩 個 小時 。
1: I have been trying to sleep for two hours.
你 已經 試 著 睡覺 多久 了 ?
How long have you been trying to sleep?
我 已經 試 著 睡覺 兩 個 小時 。
I have been trying to sleep for two hours.
二 : 我 不能 閉上 我 的 眼睛 。
2: I can't close my eyes.
你 不能 做 什麼 ?
What can you not do?
我 不能 閉上 我 的 眼睛 。
I cannot close my eyes.
三 : 我 想 著 今天 發生 的 事情 。
Three: I am thinking about what happened today.
你 想 著 什麼 ?
What are you thinking about?
我 想 著 今天 發生 的 事情 。
I am thinking about what happened today.
四 : 我 一直 想 我 今天 做 得 好 不 好 。
Four: I keep wondering if I did well today.
你 一直 想 什麼 ?
What have you been thinking about?
我 一直 想 今天 做 得 好 不 好 。
I keep wondering if I did well today.
五 : 你 想 著 你 能 不能 很 好 地 和 同事 相處 。
Five: You are thinking about whether you can get along well with your colleagues.
你 想 著 能 和 誰 相處 ?
Who are you thinking about being able to get along with?
你 想 著 你 能 不能 很 好 地 和 同事 相處 。
You are thinking about whether you can get along well with your colleagues.
六 : 招聘 的 人 說 你 完全 有 資格 做 這 份 工作 。
Six: The recruiter said you are fully qualified for this job.
誰 說 你 有 資格 ?
Who said you are qualified?
招聘 的 人 說 你 完全 有 資格 做 這 份 工作 。
The recruiter said you are completely qualified for this job.
七 : 你 覺得 第一 天 應該 更 容易 一些 。
Seven: You think the first day should be easier.
你 覺得 第一 天 應該 怎麼樣 ?
What do you think the first day should be like?
你 覺得 第一 天 應該 更 容易 一些 。
You think the first day should be easier.
八 : 你 想 著 可能 你 應該 把 這些 情緒 寫 下來 。
You think you should write down these emotions.
你 想 著 你 應該 做 什麼 ?
You think about what you should do?
你 想 著 可能 你 應該 把 這些 情緒 寫 下來 。
You think you should write down these emotions.