60 - 安妮 應該 帶 把 傘
Annie||||
60 - Annie should bring an umbrella.
故事 六十 : 安妮 應該 帶 把 傘
|sixty|||||
Story Sixty: Annie should bring an umbrella.
我 覺得 今天 可能 會 下雨 , 因為 天 上 有 烏雲 。
I think it might rain today because there are dark clouds in the sky.
即使 不 下雨 , 我 最好 也 把 雨傘 帶 著 , 因為 我 昨天 被 淋濕 了 。
||||||||||||||wet|
Even if it doesn't rain, I should still bring the umbrella because I got wet yesterday.
有 的 時候 我 決定 不 帶 傘 。
Sometimes I decide not to bring an umbrella.
有 的 時候 我 只是 忘 了 帶 。
Sometimes I just forget to bring it.
我 常常 猶豫 應不應該 帶 傘 。
||hesitate|should or should not||
I often hesitate whether I should bring an umbrella.
這 是 因為 我 知道 我 帶 傘 的 時候 常常 把 我 的 雨傘 落 在 哪裡 忘 了 拿 了 。
|||||||||||||||leave||||||
This is because I know that when I bring an umbrella, I often forget to take it with me.
不論 怎樣 看起來 我 一 不 帶 傘 我 就 被 淋濕 。
no matter|how||||||||||
No matter how it looks, I didn't bring an umbrella and I got wet.
比如 昨天 , 我 覺得 可能 不會 下雨 , 就 連 天氣 預報 都 說 只有 20% 的 降雨 率 。
||||||||even||forecast|||||rain|rate
For example, yesterday, I thought it probably wouldn't rain, and even the weather forecast said there was only a 20% chance of rain.
我 出門 的 時候 沒 帶 傘 , 希望 別 下 雨 。
|go out|||||||||rain
When I went out, I didn't bring an umbrella, hoping it wouldn't rain.
但是 你 怎麼 會 知道 呢 , 下雨 了 我 也 被 淋濕 了 。
But how could you know? It rained and I got wet.
我 想 我 只 能 再 小心 一點 。
||||||be careful|
I think I can only be a little more careful.
我 需要 對 帶 傘 這 件 事 更加 小心 , 而且 要 記得 把 它 帶回 家 。
||||||||||||remember|||bring back|
I need to be more careful about bringing the umbrella and remember to take it back home.
生活 真是 充滿 了 困難 的 決定 。
|really|full of||||
Life is really full of difficult decisions.
用 不同 的 方式 講述 同 一 個 故事 。
||||||one||
Telling the same story in different ways.
安妮 上 個 星期 覺得 星期一 會 下雨 , 因為 天 上 有 烏雲 。
Annie thought it would rain on Monday last week because there were dark clouds in the sky.
即使 不 下雨 , 她 最 好 也 把 雨傘 帶 著 , 因為 她 前 一 天 被 淋濕 了 。
Even if it doesn't rain, she might as well bring an umbrella because she got soaked the day before.
有 的 時候 她 決定 不 帶 傘 。
Sometimes she decides not to bring an umbrella.
有 的 時候 她 只是 忘 了 帶 。
Sometimes she just forgets to bring one.
而且 , 她 常常 猶豫 應不應該 帶 傘 。
Moreover, she often hesitates whether she should bring an umbrella.
這 是 因為 她 知道 她 帶 傘 的 時候 常常 把 她 的 雨傘 落 在 哪裡 忘 了 拿 了 。
This is because she knows that when she brings an umbrella, she often forgets where she left it.
不論 怎樣 看起來 安妮 一 不 帶 傘 她 就 被 淋濕 。
No matter how it looks, Annie gets wet when she doesn't bring an umbrella.
比如 那 天 , 她 覺得 可能 不會 下雨 , 就 連 天氣 預報 都 說 只有 20% 的 降雨 率 。
For example, that day, she thought it probably wouldn't rain, and even the weather forecast said there was only a 20% chance of rain.
她 出門 的 時候 沒 帶 傘 , 希望 別 下 雨 。
She didn't take an umbrella when she went out, hoping it wouldn't rain.
但是 你 怎麼 會 知道 呢 , 下雨 了 她 也 被 淋濕 了 。
But how could you know? It rained and she got wet.
她 想 她 只 能 再 小心 一點 。
She thinks she can only be a little more careful.
她 需要 對 帶 傘 這 件 事 更加 小心 , 而且 要 記得 把 它 帶回 家 。
She needs to be more careful about bringing an umbrella and also remember to take it back home.
生活 真是 充滿 了 困難 的 決定 。
Life is really full of difficult decisions.
問題 :
Question:
一 : 我 覺得 今天 可能 會 下雨 , 因為 天 上 有 烏雲 。
1: I think it might rain today because there are dark clouds in the sky.
為 什麼 我 覺得 今天 會 下雨 ?
Why do I think it will rain today?
你 覺得 今天 可能 會 下雨 因為 天 上 有 烏雲 。
You think it might rain today because there are dark clouds in the sky.
二 : 我 最好 把 雨傘 帶 著 , 因為 我 昨天 被 淋濕 了 。
Person 2: I better bring an umbrella because I got wet yesterday.
為 什麼 我 最 好 把 雨傘 帶 著 ?
Why should I bring an umbrella?
你 應該 把 雨傘 帶 著 因為 你 昨天 被 淋濕 了 。
You should bring an umbrella because you got wet yesterday.
三 : 我 常常 猶豫 應不應該 帶 傘 。
Three: I often hesitate whether I should bring an umbrella.
我 是 不 是 常常 很 確定 要 帶 傘 ?
Am I often very sure that I should bring an umbrella?
不 , 有 的 時候 你 常常 猶豫 應不應該 帶 傘 。
No, sometimes you often hesitate whether you should bring an umbrella.
四 : 這 是 因為 我 知道 我 帶 傘 的 時候 常常 把 我 的 雨傘 落 在 哪裡 忘 了 拿 了 。
Four: This is because I know that when I bring an umbrella, I often forget where I left it.
我 帶 傘 的 時候 常常 會 做 什麼 ?
What do I often do when I bring an umbrella?
你 帶 傘 的 時候 常常 把 雨傘 落 在 哪裡 忘 了 拿 了 。
|||||||umbrella|||||||
Where do you often forget to take your umbrella?
五 : 不論 怎樣 看起來 安妮 一 不 帶 傘 她 就 被 淋濕 。
|||||without|"not"|bring|umbrella|she|||
Five: No matter how it looks, Annie gets wet if she doesn't bring an umbrella.
一 下雨 安妮 會 怎麼樣 ?
What will Annie do when it rains?
一 下雨 她 就 會 被 淋濕 。
||||||get wet
As soon as it rains, she will get wet.
六 : 比如 那 天 , 她 覺得 可能 不會 下雨 , 就 連 天氣 預報 都 說 只有 20% 的 降雨 率 。
For example, that day, she thought it probably wouldn't rain, and even the weather forecast said there was only a 20% chance of rain.
天氣 預報 說 有 多少 降雨 率 ?
What is the chance of rain according to the weather forecast?
天氣 預報 說 只 有 20% 的 降雨 率 。
The weather forecast says there is only a 20% chance of rain.
七 : 她 想 她 只 能 再 小心 一點 。
Seven: She thinks she can only be a little more careful.
安妮 要 怎麼 做 ?
What should Annie do?
她 要 再 小心 一點 。
She needs to be a little more careful.
八 : 她 需要 對 帶 傘 這 件 事 更加 小心 。
Eight: She needs to be more careful about bringing an umbrella.
安妮 要 對 什麼 更加 小心 ?
What does Annie need to be more careful about?
她 需要 對 帶 傘 這 件 事 更加 小心 。
She needs to be more careful about bringing an umbrella.