084. 砍價 的 藝術 - The art of bargaining
bargaining||art||art||bargaining
084\. The art of bargaining
砍價 , 也 叫 講價 、 殺價 、 討價還價 。
bargain||called|bargain|bargain|Bargain
Bargaining, also known as haggling, negotiation, or price bargaining.
意思 是 在 買 東西 的 時候 , 買家 和 店主 之間 商量 價格 的 過程 。
||||||time|buyer||store owner|between|discuss|price negotiation||process
It refers to the process of negotiating the price between the buyer and the shop owner when purchasing items.
有 外國 朋友 問 : 在 中國 買 東西 的 時候 , 什麼 時候 可以 砍價 ?
|||||||||||||bargain
A foreign friend asked: When can you bargain when buying things in China?
怎樣才能 以 最 便宜 的 價格 買 到 自己 喜歡 的 東西 呢 ?
how can I|||cheapest||price||||liked||things|
How can I buy what I like at the cheapest price?
今天 , 我 就 給 大家 講 一 講 砍價 的 藝術 。
|||||talk|||bargaining||art
Today, I will talk to everyone about the art of bargaining.
在 有些 地方 買 東西 , 你 可以 砍價 , 在 有些 地方 則 不行 。
|some places|places|||||bargain||some|places|then|
In some places, you can bargain when buying things, while in others, you cannot.
在 大 商場 或者 超市 買 東西 , 一般 都 要 按照 標明 的 價格 來 購買 , 不能 砍價 。
||shopping mall|||||generally|||according to|marked||price||purchase||bargain
When buying things at large shopping malls or supermarkets, you generally have to buy according to the indicated prices and cannot bargain.
而 在 一些 小商店 或者 市場 買 東西 , 就 可以 砍價 。
|||small shops|or|market|||||bargain
However, when buying things at some small shops or markets, you can bargain.
在 這些 地方 , 商家 為 了 賺錢 , 把 價格 抬 得 比較 高 。
||places|merchants|to||make money||price|raise|||high
In these places, merchants raise the prices higher in order to make a profit.
這時 , 如果 你 不 砍價 , 你 可能 吃虧 , 花 很多 錢 卻 買 到 不 那麼 好 的 商品 。
at this time||||bargain|||lose out|spend|||but||get||that good|||product
At this time, if you don't bargain, you might lose out, spending a lot of money but not buying such good products.
所以 , 為 了 不 吃虧 , 你 就要 砍價 。
||||suffer losses||then must|bargain
So, in order not to lose out, you have to bargain.
那麼 , 如何 砍價 呢 ?
|how to|bargain|
Well then, how do you bargain?
在 看中 一件 衣服 後 , 你 可以 問 店主 :“ 這件 衣服 多少錢 ?
at|set eyes on|a|clothes|after||||store owner|||
After looking at a piece of clothing, you can ask the store owner: 'How much is this piece of clothing?'
” 店主 會 給 你 一個 價格 , 比如 :200 元 。
|||||price||
The store owner will give you a price, for example: 200 yuan.
這時 你 要 想一想 , 這個 價格合理 麼 ?
At this time|||||Reasonable|or not
At this point, you need to think, is this price reasonable?
同類 的 衣服 一般 多少錢 ?
similar items|||usually|How much
How much do similar clothes usually cost?
如果 店主 的 出價 比較 高 , 你 就要 和 他 砍價 。
|shop owner||bid||||will|||bargain
If the shopkeeper's price is too high, you should negotiate with him.
你 可以 說 :“ 這個 太貴 了 ”,“ 可不可以 便宜 點 ?
||||||can it||
You can say: 'This is too expensive,' 'Can you make it cheaper?'
” 然後 提出 你 自己 的 價格 。
|propose||||price
Then propose your own price.
我 的 經驗 是 , 可以 提出 一半 的 價格 , 這個 價格 比較 接近 成本 。
|||||offer|half||price||price||close to|cost
My experience is that you can propose half the price, which is closer to the cost.
你 說 :“100 賣不賣 ?
||sell or not
You say: 'Is 100 for sale?'
” 當然 , 在 不同 的 城市 或 地點 , 出價 的 情況 都 不 太 一樣 。
Of course||||city||location|bidding||situation||||
Of course, in different cities or locations, the bidding situation is not quite the same.
在 有些 地方 , 你 甚至 可以 提出 三分之一 的 價格 。
|some|||even||propose|one third||price
In some places, you can even offer one-third of the price.
有 經驗 的 人 知道 一件 商品 的 成本 是 多少 , 就 能 提出 和 成本 很 接近 的 價格 。
|||||one item|||cost|||||propose||cost||close to||price
Experienced people know how much a product costs, so they can propose a price that is very close to the cost.
你 要 記住 , 不要 表現出 對 這件 衣服 很 喜愛 , 反而 還要 指出 這件 衣服 的 缺點 。
||remember|do not|show out|||||like|instead|also need to|point out||clothes||flaw
You have to remember, not to show a love for the dress, but to point out the flaws of the dress.
這樣 , 店主 就 覺得 你 比較 內行 , 騙 不過 你 , 就 把 商品 便宜 賣掉 。
This way||||||knowledgeable|cheat|||||goods||sell
In this way, the shop owner feels that you are more knowledgeable and cannot be deceived, so they sell the goods at a lower price.
當 你 提出 比較 低 的 價格 之後 , 店主 就 會 稍稍 降低 他 的 價格 ,“180 元 , 賣 給 你 , 怎麼樣 ?
when|you|to propose||||price|after||||slightly|lower|||price|||give||
After you offer a lower price, the shop owner will slightly lower their price, saying, '180 yuan, how about that?'
” 然後 你 也 可以 稍稍 提高 你 的 出價 ,“ 太貴 了 , 這件 衣服 最 多 120 元 。
||||slightly|raise|||bid|||||||
Then you can also slightly raise your offer, saying, 'That's too expensive, this piece of clothing is worth at most 120 yuan.'
” 這樣 , 你 一句 我 一句 , 你們 最後 就 會 商量 出 一個 中間 的 價格 。
||one sentence|||||||discuss|||||price
This way, you say one sentence and I say another, and in the end, you will negotiate a middle price.
你 可能 花 150 元 就 把 這件 衣服 買下 。
you|||dollars|||||buy it
You might spend 150 yuan to buy this piece of clothing.
但 如果 店主 不 同意 再 降價 , 你 還 可以 假裝 不買 了 , 準備 離開 。
||store owner||agree||price reduction||still||pretend to|not buy|||leave
But if the shopkeeper doesn't agree to lower the price any further, you can pretend to not want to buy it and prepare to leave.
這時 店主 覺得 可惜 , 就 有 可能 喊 你 回來 , 把 商品 便宜 賣 給 你 。
At this time|||a pity||||call||||goods||sell||
At this time, the store owner might feel regret and possibly call you back to sell the product to you at a lower price.
其實 , 砍價 也 是 為 了 保護 自己 的 權益 。
actually|bargaining|||||||of|rights
In fact, bargaining is also to protect your own rights.
在 砍價 的 時候 , 不要 緊張 。
|bargaining||||nervous
When bargaining, do not be nervous.
砍 得 多 了 , 你 就 會 覺得 越來越 有 經驗 。
cut||||||||||
The more you chop, the more experienced you will feel.