The Little Prince 20
The|Little|Prince
Der kleine Prinz 20
星の王子さま 20
The Little Prince 20
The Little Prince 20
小王子 21
The Little Prince
The Little Prince 21
就 在 這 當兒 ,跑 來 了 一隻 狐狸 。
just|at|this|moment|ran|came|past tense marker|one|fox
Just then, a fox came running.
“你好 。
Hello
"Hello."
“狐狸 說 。
fox|says
"The fox said."},{
“你好 。
Hello
“小王子 很 有 禮貌 地 回答 道 。
the little prince|very|has|politeness|adverbial particle|answered|said
他 轉過身 來 ,但 什麼 也 沒有 看到 。
he|turned around|towards|but|anything|also|did not|see
“我 在 這兒 ,在 蘋果樹 下 。
I|am|here|under|apple tree|down
"I am here, under the apple tree."
“那 聲音 說 。
that|voice|said
"That voice said."
您 是 誰 ?
you|are|who
Who are you?
小王子 說 ,「你 很 漂亮 。
the little prince|said|you|very|beautiful
The little prince said, "You are very beautiful."
“我 是 一隻 狐狸 。
I|am|a|fox
"I am a fox."
“狐狸 說 。
The fox|said
"The fox said."
“來 和 我 一起 玩 吧 ,”小王子 建議 道 ,“我 很 苦惱 ......”“我 不能 和 你 一起 玩 ,”狐狸 說 ,“我 還 沒 有 被 馴服 呢 。
come|with|I|together|play|suggestion particle|the little prince|suggested|said|I|very|troubled|I|cannot|with|you|together|play|the fox|said|I|still|not|have|passive marker|tamed|question particle
"Come play with me," suggested the little prince, "I am very troubled..." "I can't play with you," said the fox, "I haven't been tamed yet."
“啊 !
ah
"Ah!"
真 對不起 。
really|sorry
I'm really sorry.
小王子 說 。
The Little Prince|said
The Little Prince said.
思索 了 一會兒 ,他 又 說道 :“什麼 叫 '馴服 '呀 ?
pondered|past tense marker|for a moment|he|again|said|what|means|tame|question particle
After thinking for a while, he said again: "What does 'tame' mean?"
“你 不是 此地 人 。
you|are not|this place|person
"You are not from this place."
“狐狸 說 ,”你 來 尋找 什麼 ?
fox|said|you|come|searching|what
The fox said, "What are you looking for?"
“我 來 找 人 。
I|come|looking for|person
"I am looking for a person."
“ 小王子 說 ,「 什麼 叫 』 馴服 ' 呢 ?
The little prince said, "What does 'tame' mean?"
“ 人 ,” 狐狸 說 ,「 他們 有槍 , 他們 還 打獵 , 這真 礙事 !
"People," the fox said, "they have guns, and they hunt, which is really bothersome!"
他們 唯一 的 可取之處 就是 他們 也 養 雞 ,你 是 來 尋找 雞 的 嗎 ?
they|only|possessive particle|redeeming quality|is|they|also|raise|chickens|you|are|here|looking for|chickens|question particle|question particle
Their only redeeming quality is that they also raise chickens. Are you here to look for chickens?
“不 ,”小王子 說 ,「我 是 來 找 朋友 」的 。
no|the little prince|said|I|am|come|find|friend|past action particle
"No," said the little prince, "I am here to find friends."
什麼 叫 '馴服 '呢 ?
what|is called|tame|question particle
What does 'tame' mean?
“這是 已經 早就 被 人 遺忘 了 的 事情 ,”狐狸 說 ,“它 的 意思 就是 '建立聯繫 '”“建立聯繫 ?
this is|already|long ago|by|people|forgotten|past tense marker|possessive particle|thing|fox|said|it|possessive particle|meaning|is|establish connection|establish connection
"It is something that has long been forgotten," said the fox, "it means 'to establish ties.'" "Establish ties?"
“一點 不錯 ,”狐狸 說 。
a little|not bad|the fox|said
"That's right," said the fox.
“對 我 來說 ,你 還 只是 一個 小男孩 ,就 像 其他 千萬個 小男孩 一樣 。
to|me|for|you|still|just|one|little boy|just|like|other|millions of|little boys|the same
"To me, you are still just a little boy, like millions of other little boys.
我 不 需要 你 。
I|do not|need|you
I don't need you.
你 也 同樣 用不著 我 。
you|also|similarly|don't need|me
You don't need me either."
對 你 來說 ,我 也 不過 是 一隻 狐狸 ,和 其他 千萬隻 狐狸 一樣 。
to|you|for|I|also|merely|am|a|fox|and|other|countless|fox|the same
To you, I am just a fox, like the millions of other foxes.
但是 ,如果 你 馴服 了 我 ,我們 就 互相 不可 缺少 了 。
but|if|you|tame|past tense marker|I|we|then|mutually|not|lack|past tense marker
But if you tame me, we will need each other.
對 我 來說 ,你 就是 世界 上 唯一 的 了 ;我 對 你 來說 ,也 是 世界 上 唯一 的 了 。
to|I|for|you|is|world|on|only|possessive particle|past action particle|I|to|you|for|also|is|world|on|only|possessive particle|past action particle
To me, you are the only one in the world; to you, I am also the only one in the world.
“我 有點 明白 了 。
I|a little|understand|past tense marker
"I understand a little now."
“小王子 說 ,”有 一朵花 ......,我 想 ,她 把 我 馴服 了 ......”'這是 可能的 。
the little prince|said|has|a flower|I|thought|she|(particle indicating the following verb is directed at the object)|me|tamed|past tense marker|this is|possible
"The Little Prince said, 'There is a flower... I think she has tamed me...' This is possible.
“ 狐狸 說 ,” 世界 上 什麼樣 的 事 都 可能 看到 ......” “ 啊 , 這 不是 在 地球 上 的 事 。
"The fox said, 'You can see all kinds of things in the world...' 'Ah, this is not something on Earth.'
小王子 說 。
The Little Prince|said
The Little Prince said.
狐狸 感到 十分 蹊蹺 。
The fox|felt|very|suspicious
The fox felt very puzzled.
“在 另 一個 星球 上 ?
on|another|one|planet|in
"On another planet?"
“是的 。
yes
"Yes."
“在 那個 星球 上 ,有 獵人 嗎 ?
on|that|planet||are|hunters|question particle
"Are there hunters on that planet?"
'沒有 '“這 很 有意思 。
no|this|very|interesting
"No." "That's very interesting."
那麼 ,有 雞 嗎 ?
then|is there|chicken|question particle
So, is there chicken?
' 沒有 ' ' 沒有 十全十美 的 。
' No, there is no such thing as perfect.
“狐狸 歎息 地 說道 。
The fox|sighed|adverbial particle|said
The fox sighed.
可是 ,狐狸 又 把 話題 拉回來 :“我 的 生活 很 單調 。
but|the fox|again|(particle indicating action)|topic|brought back|I|possessive particle|life|very|monotonous
But the fox brought the topic back: "My life is very monotonous."
我 捕捉 雞 ,而 人 又 捕捉 我 。
I|catch|chicken|but|people|again|catch|me
I catch chickens, and people catch me.
所有 的 雞 全都 一樣 , 所有 的 人 也 全都 一樣 。
All chickens are the same, and all people are the same.
因此 ,我 感到 有些 厭煩 了 。
therefore|I|feel|somewhat|annoyed|past tense marker
Therefore, I feel a bit bored.
但是 , 如果 您 要是 馴服 了 我 , 我 的 生活 就 一定 會 是 歡快 的 。
However, if you were to tame me, my life would definitely be joyful.
我會 辨認出 一種 與眾 不同 的 腳步聲 。
I can|recognize|a type of|from the crowd|different|possessive particle|footsteps
I can recognize a kind of footsteps that are different from the others.
其他 的 腳步聲 會 使 我 躲 到 地 下 去 ,而 你 的 腳步聲 就 會 象 音樂 一樣 讓 我 從 洞裡 走 出來 。
other|possessive particle|footsteps|will|make|I|hide|to|ground|down|particle indicating direction|but|you|possessive particle|footsteps|then|will|like|music|the same|let|I|from|hole|walk|out
Other footsteps make me hide underground, while your footsteps are like music that brings me out of my hole.
再說 ,你 看 !
besides|you|look
Moreover, look!
你 看到 那邊 的 麥田 沒有 ?
you|see|over there|possessive particle|wheat field|not
Do you see the wheat field over there?
我 不吃 麵包 ,麥子 對 我 來說 ,一點 用 也 沒有 。
I|do not eat|bread|wheat|to|me|for|a little|use|also|have not
I don't eat bread, wheat is of no use to me at all.
我 對 麥田 無動於衷 。
I|towards|wheat field|indifferent
I am indifferent to wheat fields.
而 這 ,真 使 人 掃興 。
but|this|really|makes|people|disappointed
And this really dampens the mood.
但是 ,你 有 著 金黃色 的 頭髮 。
but|you|have|(indicates ongoing action)|blonde|possessive particle|hair
But you have golden hair.
那麼 ,一旦 你 馴服 了 我 ,這 就 會 十分 美妙 。
then|once|you|tame|past tense marker|me|this|then|will|very|wonderful
Then, once you have tamed me, it will be very wonderful.
麥子 ,是 金黃色 的 ,它 就 會 使 我 想起 你 。
wheat|is|golden yellow|possessive particle|it|then|will|make|me|remember|you
Wheat is golden yellow, and it will remind me of you.
而且 ,我 甚至 會 喜歡 那 風吹 麥浪 的 聲音 ...... ”狐狸 沉默不語 ,久久 地 看著 小王子 。
and|I|even|will|like|that|wind blowing|wheat waves|possessive particle|sound|fox|remained silent|for a long time|adverbial particle|looked at|the little prince
Moreover, I will even like the sound of the wind rustling through the wheat...
請 你 馴服 我 吧 !
please|you|tame|me|suggestion particle
Please tame me!
“他 說 。
he|says
"He said."},{
「我 是 很 願意 」的 。
I|am|very|willing|particle indicating past action or emphasis
“小王子 回答 道 ,”可 我 的 時間 不 多 了 。
the little prince|answered|said|but|I|possessive particle|time|not|much|past tense marker
我 還要 去 尋找 朋友 ,還有 許多 事 物 要 瞭解 。
I|still want to|go|search for|friend|and also|many|things|objects|need to|understand
“只有 被 馴服 了 的 事物 ,才 會 被 瞭解 。
only|passive marker|tamed|completed action marker|possessive particle|things|only then|will|passive marker|understood
"Only things that have been tamed will be understood."
“狐狸 說 ,”人 不會 再有 時間 去 瞭解 任何 東西 的 。
The fox|said|people|will not|have again|time|to|understand|any|thing|particle
"The fox said, 'People no longer have time to understand anything.'
他們 總是 到 商人 那裡 去 購買 現成 的 東西 。
they|always|arrive|merchant|there|go|buy|ready-made|possessive particle|things
They always go to the merchants to buy ready-made things.
因為 世界 上 還 沒有 購買 朋友 的 商店 ,所以 人 也 就 沒有 朋友 。
because|world|on|still|does not have|purchase|friend|possessive particle|store|so|person|also|then|does not have|friend
Because there is no store in the world that sells friends, people also have no friends.
如果 你 想要 一個 朋友 ,那 就 馴服 我 吧 !
if|you|want|a|friend|then|just|tame|me|suggestion particle
If you want a friend, then tame me!
“”那麼 應當 做些 什麼 呢 ?
then|should|do some|what|question particle
"So what should I do?"
小王子 說 。
The Little Prince|said
The little prince said.
“應當 非常 耐心 。
should|very|patient
"You should be very patient."
“狐狸 回答 道 ,”開始 你 就 這樣 坐在 草叢 中 ,坐 得 離 我 稍微 遠些 。
The fox|replied|said|at first|you|then|like this|sat in|the grass|in|sat|(adverbial particle)|away from|me|slightly|further
"The fox replied, 'You will sit down at a distance from me, a little bit further away.'
我用 眼 角 瞅 著 你 , 你 什麼 也 不要 說 。
I will look at you out of the corner of my eye, and you won't say anything.
話語 是 誤會 的 根源 。
language|is|misunderstanding|possessive particle|source
Words are the source of misunderstandings.
但是 ,每天 ,你 坐 得 靠 我 更 近 些 ......”第二 天 ,小王子 又 來 了 。
but|every day|you|sit|adverbial particle|lean|me|more|close|a little|second|day|the little prince|again|come|past tense marker
But every day, you will sit a little closer to me..." The next day, the little prince came again.
“最好 還是 在 原來 的 那個 時間 來 。
it's best|still|at|original|possessive particle|that|time|come
"It's best to come at the original time."
“狐狸 說道 ,”比如說 ,你 下午 四點 鐘 來 ,那麼 從 三點鐘 起 ,我 就 開始 感到 幸福 。
The fox|said|for example|you|afternoon|four|o'clock|come|then|from|three o'clock|starting|I|then|start|feel|happy
"The fox said, for example, if you come at four o'clock in the afternoon, then I will start to feel happy from three o'clock."
時間 越 臨近 ,我 就 越 感到 幸福 。
time|the more|approaches|I|then|the more|feel|happiness
"The closer it gets to the time, the happier I feel."
到 了 四點 鐘 的 時候 ,我 就 會 坐立不安 ;我 就 會 發現 幸福 的 代價 。
arrive|past tense marker|four o'clock|clock|possessive particle|time|I|then|will|restless|I|then|will|discover|happiness|possessive particle|price
"When it reaches four o'clock, I will be restless; I will realize the cost of happiness."
但是 ,如果 你 隨便 什麼 時候 來 ,我 就 不 知道 在 什麼 時候 該 準備好 我 的 心情 ...... 應當 有 一定 的 儀式 。
but|if|you|any|what|time|come|I|then|not|know|at|what|time|should|be ready|my|possessive particle|mood|should|have|certain|possessive particle|ritual
But if you come at any random time, I won't know when to prepare my feelings... There should be a certain ritual.
“儀式 是 什麼 ?
ritual|is|what
"What is a ritual?"
“小王子 問道 。
the little prince|asked
the little prince asked.
“這 是 一種 早已 被 人 忘卻 了 的 事 。
this|is|a kind of|long ago|by|people|forgotten|past tense marker|possessive particle|thing
"It's something that has long been forgotten."
“狐狸 說 ,”它 就是 使 某 一天 與 其他 日子 不同 ,使 某 一 時刻 與 其他 時刻 不同 。
The fox|said|it|is|make|certain|day|with|other|days|different|make|certain|one|moment|with|other|moments|different
"The fox said," it is what makes one day different from other days, what makes one moment different from other moments.
比如說 ,我 的 那些 獵人 就 有 一種 儀式 。
for example|I|possessive particle|those|hunters|then|have|a kind of|ritual
For example, my hunters have a kind of ritual.
他們 每 星期四 都 和 村子 里 的 姑 娘們 跳舞 。
Every Thursday, they dance with the girls in the village.
於是 ,星期四 就是 一個 美好 的 日子 !
so|Thursday|is|a|beautiful|possessive particle|day
Thus, Thursday is a beautiful day!
我 可以 一直 散步 到 葡萄園 去 。
I|can|continuously|walk|to|vineyard|go
I can walk to the vineyard all the time.
如果 獵 人們 什 么 時候 都 跳舞 ,天天 又 全都 一樣 ,那麼 我 也 就 沒有 假日 了 。
if|hunting|people|what|ever|time|all|dance|every day|again|all|the same|then|I|also|just|have not|holiday|past tense particle
If hunters dance at any time, and every day is the same, then I have no holidays.
“就 這樣 ,小王子 馴服 了 狐狸 。
just|like this|the little prince|tamed|past tense marker|fox
"And so, the little prince tamed the fox.
當 出發 的 時刻 就 快要 來到 時 :“啊 !
when|departure|possessive particle|time|just|about to|arrive|moment|ah
When the time to depart was approaching: "Ah!
“狐狸 說 ,”我 一定 會 哭 的 。
fox|said|I|definitely|will|cry|particle indicating past action
"The fox said, "I will definitely cry."
“這 是 你 的 過錯 ,”小王子 說 ,“我 本來 並不想 給 你 任何 痛苦 ,可 你 卻 要 我 馴服 你 ...... ”'是 這樣 的 。
this|is|you|possessive particle|fault|the little prince|said|I|originally|didn't really want|to give|you|any|pain|but|you|however|wanted|I|to tame|you|is|this way|particle indicating past action
"This is your fault," the little prince said, "I didn't want to cause you any pain, but you wanted me to tame you..." That's how it is.
“狐狸 說 。
The fox|said
"The fox said.
“你 可 就要 哭 了 !
you|really|are about to|cry|past action marker
"You are going to cry!"
小王子 說 。
The Little Prince|said
The Little Prince said.
“當然 羅 。
of course|Luo
"Of course, Ro.
“狐狸 說 。
The fox|said
"The fox said.
“那麼 你 什麼 好處 也 沒 得到 。
then|you|what|benefit|also|not|obtained
"Then you gained nothing at all."
“@由於 麥子 顏色 的 緣故 ,我 還是 得到 了 好處 。
due to|wheat|color|possessive particle|reason|I|still|received|past tense marker|benefit
"Due to the color of the wheat, I still benefited."
“狐狸 說 。
The fox|said
"The fox said."
然後 ,他 又 接著 說 。
then|he|again|continued|to speak
Then, he continued to say.
“再 去 看看 那些 玫瑰花 吧 。
again|go|take a look|those|roses|suggestion particle
"Go take a look at those roses again."
你 一定 會 明白 ,你 的 那朵 是 世界 上 獨一無二 的 玫瑰 。
you|definitely|will|understand|your|possessive particle|that flower|is|world|on|unique|possessive particle|rose
You will definitely understand that your rose is the only one in the world.
你 回來 和 我 告別 時 ,我 再 贈送給 你 一個 秘密 。
you|return|and|I|say goodbye|when|I|again|give|you|one|secret
When you come back to say goodbye to me, I will give you another secret.
“於是 小王子 又 去 看 那些 玫瑰 。
so|the little prince|again|went|to see|those|roses
So the little prince went to see those roses again.
“你們 一點 也 不 象 我 的 那 朵 玫瑰 ,你們 還 什麼 都 不是 呢 !
you|a little|also|not|like|I|possessive particle|that|measure word for flowers|rose|you|still|anything|at all|are not|question particle
You are not at all like my rose; you are nothing at all!
“小王子 對 她們 說 。
the little prince|to|them|said
"The Little Prince said to them.
“ 沒有 人 馴服 過 你們 , 你們 也 沒有 馴服 過 任何人 。
"No one has tamed you, and you have not tamed anyone.
你們 就 象 我 的 狐狸 過去 那樣 ,它 那時 只是 和 千萬隻 別的 狐狸 一樣 的 一隻 狐狸 。
you|just|like|me|possessive particle|fox|past|that|it|at that time|only|and|millions of|other|fox|same|possessive particle|one|fox
You are just like my fox used to be; it was just one fox among millions of other foxes.
但是 ,我 現在 已經 把 它 當成 了 我 的 朋友 ,於是 它 現在 就是 世界 上 獨一無二 的 了 。
but|I|now|already|(a particle indicating the disposal of an object)|it|regarded as|past tense marker|my|possessive particle|friend|so|it|now|is|world|on|one of a kind|(a particle indicating a descriptive phrase)|past tense marker
But now I have made it my friend, and so it is now unique in the world.
“這時 ,那些 玫瑰花 顯得 十分 難堪 。
at this moment|those|roses|appeared|very|embarrassed
At this moment, those roses looked very embarrassed.
“你們 很 美 ,但 你們 是 空虛 的 。
you|very|beautiful|but|you|are|empty|particle indicating possession or description
You are beautiful, but you are empty.
“小王子 仍然 在 對 她們 說 ,「沒有 人 能 為 你們 去 死 。
the little prince|still|at|to|them|said|no|person|can|for|you|go|die
The Little Prince was still saying to them, 'No one can die for you.
當然 羅 ,我 的 那朵 玫瑰花 ,一個 普通 的 過路人 以為 她 和 你們 一樣 。
of course|Luo|I|possessive particle|that (specific)|rose|a|ordinary|possessive particle|passerby|thought|she|and|you (plural)|the same
Of course, my rose, a passerby would think she is just like you.
可是 ,她 單獨 一朵 就 比 你們 全體 更 重要 ,因為 她 是 我 澆灌 的 。
but|she|alone|one flower|already|than|you all|whole|more|important|because|she|is|I|watered|past action particle
But she, alone, is more important than all of you, because she is the one I have nurtured.
因為 她 是 我 放在 花罩 中 的 。
because|she|is|I|placed in|flower pot|inside|past action particle
Because she is the one I placed under the flower cover.
因為 她 是 我 用 屏風 保護 起來 的 。
because|she|is|I|use|screen|protect|up|past action particle
Because she is the one I have protected with a screen.
因為 她 身上 的 毛蟲 (除了 留下 兩三隻 為了 變 蝴蝶 而外 )是 我 除滅 的 。
because|she|on her|possessive particle|caterpillar|except for|leaving|two or three|in order to|become|butterfly|besides|is|I|exterminated|past action particle
Because the caterpillars on her (except for leaving two or three to become butterflies) are the ones I have eliminated.
因為 我 傾聽 過 她 的 怨艾 和 自 詡 ,甚至 有時 我 聆聽 著 她 的 沉默 。
because|I|listened|past tense marker|she|possessive particle|complaints|and|||even|sometimes|I|listened|continuous aspect marker|she|possessive particle|silence
Because I have listened to her grievances and self-praise, and sometimes I even listen to her silence.
因為 她 是 我 的 玫瑰 。
because|she|is|I|possessive particle|rose
Because she is my rose.
“他 又 回到 了 狐狸 身邊 。
He|again|returned|past tense marker|fox|beside
"He has returned to the fox again.
“再見 了 。
goodbye|past tense marker
"Goodbye.
“小王子 說道 。
The Little Prince|said
The Little Prince said.
“再見 。
goodbye
Goodbye.
“狐狸 說 。
The fox|said
The fox said.
“喏 ,這 就是 我 的 秘密 。
here|this|is|I|possessive particle|secret
Well, this is my secret.
很 簡單 :只有 用心 才能 看得清 。
very|simple|only|with effort|can|see clearly
It's very simple: only by using your heart can you see clearly.
實質性 的 東西 , 用 眼睛 是 看不見 的 。
Substantial things cannot be seen with the eyes.
“ 實質性 的 東西 , 用 眼睛 是 看不見 的 。
"Substantial things cannot be seen with the eyes."
小王子 重複 著 這句 話 ,以便 能 把 它 記 在 心 間 。
The Little Prince|repeated|past tense marker|this sentence|words|so that|could|to put|it|remember|in|heart|mind
The Little Prince repeated this sentence so that he could remember it in his heart.
“正因為 您 為 你 的 玫瑰 花費 了 時間 ,這才 使 你 的 玫瑰 變得 如此 重要 。
precisely because|you (formal)|for|your|possessive particle|rose|spent|past tense marker|time|this is why|made|your|possessive particle|rose|became|so|important
"It is because you have spent time on your rose that your rose has become so important."
“正因為 你 為 你 的 玫瑰 花費 了 時間 ...... ”小王子 又 重複 著 ,要 使 自己 記住 這些 。
precisely because|you|for|your|possessive particle|rose|spent|past tense marker|time|the Little Prince|again|repeated|continuous aspect particle|must|make|himself|remember|these
"It is because you have spent time on your rose..." The Little Prince repeated, wanting to remember this.
“人們 已經 忘記 了 這個 道理 ,”狐狸 說 ,“可是 ,你 不 應該 忘記 它 。
people|already|forgot|past tense marker|this|lesson|fox|said|but|you|not|should|forget|it
"People have forgotten this truth," said the fox, "but you must not forget it."
您 現在 要 對 你 馴服 過 的 一切 負責 到底 。
you|now|must|to|you|tamed|past|possessive particle|everything|responsible|ultimately
You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.
你 要 對 你 的 玫瑰 負責 ......” “ 我要 對 我 的 玫瑰 負責 ......” 小王子 又 重複 著 ......
"You must take responsibility for your rose..." "I must take responsibility for my rose..." The Little Prince repeated again...
SENT_CWT:AFkKFwvL=8.39 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=251.48
en:unknowd
openai.2025-02-07
ai_request(all=177 err=0.00%) translation(all=141 err=4.26%) cwt(all=1222 err=10.88%)