心 的 強大 ,才 是 真正 的 強大 :許峰源 at TEDxNCCU
heart|possessive particle|strength|only|is|true|possessive particle|strength|Xu Fengyuan|at|TEDxNCCU
The strength of the heart is the true strength: Xu Fengyuan at TEDxNCCU
大家 好 我 是 許峰源
everyone|hello|I|am|Xu Fengyuan
Hello everyone, I am Xu Fengyuan
我 從小 住 的 地方 是 三重 的 豆 干 厝
I|since childhood|lived|possessive particle|place|is|San Chong|possessive particle|bean|curd|house
The place where I grew up is the Dougan House in San Chong
我們 家 的 兄弟姐妹 總共 有 五個
we|family|possessive particle|siblings|in total|have|five
In our family, there are a total of five siblings
加上 爸爸 、媽媽 、爺爺
plus|dad|mom|grandpa
Including dad, mom, and grandpa.
我們 一家 八口 人 就 擠 在 一間 十來 坪 大 的
we|family|eight members|people|then|squeezed|in|a|around ten|ping (a unit of area)|large|possessive particle
Our family of eight is crammed into a ten-ping-sized room.
狹小 老舊 的 公寓
cramped|old|possessive particle|apartment
It's a small, old apartment.
全家 大小 都 仰賴 著 我 的 父親
the whole family|young and old|all|rely on|continuous aspect marker|I|possessive particle|father
The whole family relies on my father.
他 一個 人 踩著 三輪車 沿街 叫賣 “臭豆腐 ”
He|a|person|riding|tricycle|along the street|selling|stinky tofu
He is selling "stinky tofu" on the street by riding a tricycle.
一碗 一碗 的 把 我們 養 大
one bowl|one bowl|possessive particle|particle indicating a change of state|we|raise|grow up
He raised us bowl by bowl.
從小 看著 父母親 他們 這麼樣 的 辛苦工作
Since childhood, I have watched my parents work so hard.
燃燒 他們 的 生命
burn|their|possessive particle|life
They are burning their lives.
也 只 能夠 把 我們 養 大
also|only|able to|(a particle indicating the handling of an object)|us|raise|big
They can only raise us.
所以 從小 我 立志 成為 一個 律師
so|from a young age|I|was determined to|become|a|lawyer
So since I was young, I aspired to become a lawyer.
因為 我 想要 賺 很多很多 的 錢
because|I|want|earn|a lot of|possessive particle|money
Because I want to earn a lot of money.
來 改善 我 的 家庭 生活
come|improve|my|possessive particle|family|life
To improve my family's living conditions.
讓 我 的 父母親 可以 過 更好 的 日子
let|me|possessive particle|parents|can|live|better|possessive particle|life
Let my parents live a better life.
這是 我 從小 非常 明確 的 人生目標
this is|I|since childhood|very|clear|possessive particle|life goal
This has been my very clear life goal since I was young.
經過 很 多年 的 努力
after|very|many years|possessive particle|effort
After many years of hard work,
我 很 順利 的 考到 當年 全國 的 第一 志願
I|very|successfully|(possessive particle)|achieved|that year|nationwide|(possessive particle)|first|choice
I successfully got into my first choice in the national exam.
也就是 臺大 法律系
that is|National Taiwan University|Department of Law
That is the Department of Law at National Taiwan University.
在 進入 法律系 就讀 的 過程 當中
during|entering|law department|studying|possessive particle|process|in
During the process of entering the Department of Law to study.
我 正 一步一步地 邁向 我 自己 的 人生目標
I|currently|step by step|moving towards|my|own|possessive particle|life goal
I am gradually stepping towards my own life goals.
但 不幸 的 是
but|unfortunately|possessive particle|is
But unfortunately,
我 的 父親 就 在 我 大三 的 時候
I|possessive particle|father|just|at|I|junior year|possessive particle|time
My father was diagnosed when I was in my junior year.
罹患 了 口腔癌
diagnosed|past tense marker|oral cancer
He was diagnosed with oral cancer.
我 記得 當時 醫生 跟 我 說
I|remember|at that time|doctor|with|me|said
I remember the doctor telling me at that time.
我 父親 罹患 了 舌癌
I|father|diagnosed with|past tense marker|tongue cancer
My father had tongue cancer.
是 末期 了
is|late stage|past tense marker
It's the end stage.
依 正常 情況 的話
according to|normal|situation|if
Under normal circumstances,
大概 只有 一年 多 的 時間 可以 存活
probably|only|year|more than|possessive particle|time|can|survive
there's probably only a little over a year left to live.
我 算了算 ,一年 多 的 時間
I|calculated|one year|more|possessive particle|time
I calculated, a little over a year.
代表 我 只有 一次 考 律師 的 機會
represent|I|only|one time|take|lawyer|possessive particle|opportunity
It represents that I only have one chance to take the lawyer exam.
也 代表 著 我 只有 一次 的 機會 向 我 父親 證明
also|represents|past action marker|I|only|one time|possessive particle|opportunity|towards|I|father|prove
It also means that I only have one opportunity to prove to my father.
他 這輩子 沒有 白活
he|this life|has not|lived in vain
That he did not live his life in vain.
他 辛苦 一輩子 努力 的 栽培 我
he|worked hard|whole life|diligently|possessive particle|cultivated|me
He worked hard all his life to cultivate me.
這 孩子 努力 出人頭地
this|child|works hard|stands out from the crowd
This child is striving to stand out.
雖然 我 知道 當時 應屆 考 到 律師
although|I|knew|at that time|recent|exam|pass|lawyer
Although I know that it was very difficult to pass the bar exam at that time.
非常 非常 的 困難
It was extremely, extremely difficult.
但是 為了 我 父親
but|for|my|father
But for the sake of my father.
為了 我們 家
for|our|family
For our family
我 一定 要 做到
I|definitely|must|achieve
I must achieve it
經過 了 一 整年 ,一年 多 的 努力
after|past tense marker|one|whole year|one year|more|possessive particle|effort
After a whole year, more than a year of effort
我 日以繼夜 的 唸書
I|day and night|possessive particle|study
I study day and night
我 真的 做到 了
I|really|did|past tense marker
I really did it.
我 在 當年 的 大學 畢業
I|at|that year|possessive particle|university|graduated
I graduated from university that year.
應屆 考到 了 律師 證照
recent|passed|past tense marker|lawyer|license
I passed the bar exam and obtained my lawyer's license.
但 就 在 我 拿到 律師證 的 那 一天 下午
but|just|at|I|received|lawyer's license|possessive particle|that|day|afternoon
But it was on the afternoon of the day I received my lawyer's license.
我 記得 是 下午 4:30
I|remember|is|afternoon
I remember it was at 4:30 PM.
我 的 大姐 打 了 一 通 電話 給 我
I|possessive particle|eldest sister|make|past tense marker|one|measure word for phone calls|phone|to|me
My eldest sister called me.
她 跟 我 說 ,爸爸 人 在 台大 醫院 急診室
She|with|me|said|Dad|person|at|National Taiwan University|hospital|emergency room
She told me that Dad was in the emergency room at National Taiwan University Hospital.
狀況 很 不好
situation|very|bad
His condition is very bad.
當我 趕到 台大 醫院 急診室
when I|arrived at|National Taiwan University|hospital|emergency room
When I rushed to the emergency room of National Taiwan University Hospital
我 看到 我 父親 殘弱 的 身體 躺 在 病床 上
I|saw|my|father|weak|possessive particle|body|lying|on|hospital bed|on
I saw my father's frail body lying on the hospital bed
醫生 把 我 拉到 旁邊 告訴 我 說
doctor|(particle indicating action)|I|pulled to|the side|told|me|said
The doctor pulled me aside and told me
父親 的 狀況 很 不好
father|possessive particle|condition|very|bad
that my father's condition was very bad
有 可能 今天 晚上 就 離開 我們
have|possibility|today|evening|then|leave|we
It is possible that I will leave us tonight.
要 我 做好 心理準備
need|I|be well prepared|mental preparation
I need to be mentally prepared.
當時 我 拿著 我 的 律師證
at that time|I|was holding|my|possessive particle|lawyer's ID
At that time, I was holding my lawyer's certificate.
走向 病床 前
walk towards|hospital bed|in front of
I walked towards the hospital bed.
把 律師證 拿給 我 的 父親 看
Show the lawyer's certificate to my father.
我 父親 把玩 我 手上 的 那 張 律師證
I|father|play with|my|on hand|possessive particle|that|measure word for flat objects|lawyer's certificate
My father played with the lawyer's certificate in my hand.
他 笑了笑
he|smiled
He smiled.
但 因為 他 是 口腔癌 病患
but|because|he|is|oral cancer|patient
But because he is a patient with oral cancer.
他 並沒 有 辦法 用 講話 去 表達 他 的 想法
he|did not|have|method|using|speech|to|express|his|possessive particle|thoughts
He has no way to express his thoughts through speech.
他 將 他 的 想法 寫 在 白板 上
he|will|his|possessive particle|idea|write|on|whiteboard|surface
He wrote his thoughts on the whiteboard.
他 寫 了 兩個 字
he|wrote|past tense marker|two|characters
He wrote two words.
他 說 :“很 好 ”
he|said|very|good
He said: "Very good."
當時 我 用 很 平靜 的 口吻
at that time|I|used|very|calm|(possessive particle)|tone
At that time, I spoke in a very calm tone.
告訴 我 父親 說
tell|me|father|said
I told my father that.
醫生 說 你 的 狀況 很 不好
doctor|says|you|possessive particle|condition|very|bad
The doctor said your condition is very bad.
可能 今天 晚上 會 走
possibly|today|evening|will|leave
You might pass away tonight.
我問 我 父親 說 :“如果 狀況 緊急 的 時候 ,
I asked|I|father|said|if|situation|urgent|possessive particle|time
I asked my father, "If the situation is urgent, would you be willing to be intubated for emergency rescue?"
你 願意 插管 急救 嗎 ?”
you|willing|intubation|emergency treatment|question particle
Would you be willing to be intubated for emergency rescue?
我 到 目前 為止 都 還 印象 非常 深刻
I|until|now|up to|all|still|impression|very|deep
I still have a very deep impression of this until now.
我 的 父親 在 白板 上 寫下 四個 字
I|possessive particle|father|at|whiteboard|on|wrote down|four|characters
My father wrote four characters on the whiteboard.
他 說 :“自然 就 好 ”
he|said|naturally|then|good
He said: "Naturally, that's good."
我 接著 問 我 父親 說 :
I|then|asked|my|father|said
I then asked my father:
“是不是 有 什麼 後事 要 交待 我 ?”
is it true that|have|anything|matters after death|to|explain|me
"Is there something you need to tell me about your affairs?"
我 的 父親 告訴 我
I|possessive particle|father|told|me
My father told me.
他 在 白板 上 一樣 寫 上 四個 字
He wrote four characters on the whiteboard.
他 寫著 :“孝順 媽媽 ”
he|wrote|filial piety|mother
He wrote: "Filial piety to mom."
或許 你們 會 很 好奇 地
perhaps|you (plural)|will|very|curious|adverbial particle
Perhaps you are very curious about it.
覺得 為 什麼 我 可以 這麼 平靜 的 對 我 父親 談論
feel|for|why|I|can|so|calmly|(particle indicating adverbial action)|to|my|father|talk about
Wondering why I can talk about my father so calmly.
死亡 這個 問題
death|this|question
Death, this question
即使 當年 我 父親 躺 在 病床 上 的 那個 時間
even if|that year|I|father|lying|on|hospital bed|on|possessive particle|that|time
Even at the time when my father was lying on the hospital bed back then
他 已經 經歷 過 兩次 舌癌 的 手術
He|already|experienced|past tense marker|two times|tongue cancer|possessive particle|surgery
He had already undergone two surgeries for tongue cancer
一次 咽喉癌 的 手術
one time|throat cancer|possessive particle|surgery
And one surgery for throat cancer
加上 兩次 肺癌 轉移 的 手術
in addition to|two times|lung cancer|metastasis|possessive particle|surgery
In addition to two surgeries for lung cancer metastasis.
還有 左邊 肩膀 的 淋巴癌 的 去除 手術
also|left|shoulder|possessive particle|lymphoma|possessive particle|removal|surgery
There was also the removal surgery for the lymphatic cancer in the left shoulder.
經歷 過 這麼 多 的 手術
experience|past|so|many|possessive particle|surgeries
Having gone through so many surgeries.
其實 他 已經 開刀 開到 人 不 像 人
actually|he|already|surgery|to the point of|person|not|like|person
In fact, he has undergone so many operations that he no longer looks like a person.
他 活著 幾乎 沒有 任何 尊嚴
he|lives|almost|has no|any|dignity
He lives with almost no dignity.
我們 為 什麼 對 死亡 會 感到 恐懼
we|for|why|towards|death|will|feel|fear
Why do we feel fear towards death?
是 因為 那 是 一種 未知
is|because|that|is|a kind of|unknown
It is because it is an unknown.
人們 對於 未知 的 面對 會 感到 恐懼
people|towards|unknown|possessive particle|facing|will|feel|fear
People feel fear when facing the unknown.
可是 當 你 活著 的 時候
but|when|you|are alive|possessive particle|time
But when you are alive,
你 所 面對 的 痛苦
you|that|facing|possessive particle|pain
the pain you face,
已經 遠大於 恐懼 的 時候
already|far greater than|fear|possessive particle|time
is already far greater than the fear,
我 相信 ,你 會 跟 我 父親 一樣 的 有 勇氣
I|believe|you|will|be like|my|father|the same|possessive particle|have|courage
I believe you will have the courage just like my father.
平靜 的 面對 死亡
calm|possessive particle|facing|death
Facing death calmly
因為 這時候 的 死亡 對 你 來說 是 一種 解脫
because|at this time|possessive particle|death|to|you|for|is|a kind of|liberation
Because at this moment, death is a kind of liberation for you
與 父親 結束 了 短暫 談話 之後
with|father|ended|past tense marker|brief|conversation|after
After a brief conversation with my father
我 簽下 了 放棄 急救 同意書
I|signed|past tense marker|waiver|first aid|consent form
I signed the consent form to forgo resuscitation
我 的 父親 就 在 親眼看到 我 的 律師證
I|possessive particle|father|just|at|saw with his own eyes|I|possessive particle|lawyer's license
My father witnessed my lawyer's certificate with his own eyes.
的 那個 晚上 平靜 地 離開 了 我們
possessive particle|that|night|calmly|adverbial particle|left|past tense marker|us
That night, he left us peacefully.
病逝 在 台大 醫院
passed away|at|National Taiwan University|hospital
He passed away at National Taiwan University Hospital.
當我 父親 離開 我 的 時候
when I|father|left|me|possessive particle|time
When my father left me.
雖然 我 感到 很 傷心
although|I|feel|very|sad
Although I feel very sad
但 我 並 沒有 失望
but|I|actually|did not|disappointed
I am not disappointed
也 沒有 絕望
also|not have|despair
nor am I hopeless
因為 沒有 了 爸爸 我 還有 媽媽
because|no|past tense marker|dad|I|still have|mom
because even without dad, I still have mom
而且 我 已經 考 到 律師
and|I|already|passed|the|bar exam
Moreover, I have already passed the bar exam.
我 有 能力 賺 很多 的 錢
I|have|ability|earn|a lot of|possessive particle|money
I have the ability to earn a lot of money.
來 照顧 我 的 媽媽
come|take care of|my|possessive particle|mom
To take care of my mother.
但 不幸 的 是 ,我 的 母親 就 在
but|unfortunately|possessive particle|is|I|possessive particle|mother|just|at
But unfortunately, my mother is just in
父親 喪禮 辦完 後 差不多 一個多月 的 時間
father|funeral|completed|after|almost|a little over a month|possessive particle|time
After the father's funeral, it was almost a month later.
在 一次 例行性 的 檢查 當中
during|one time|routine|possessive particle|inspection|in
During a routine check-up,
不幸 診斷 出 罹患 了 肺 腺癌
unfortunately|diagnosis|revealed|suffering from|past tense marker|lung|adenocarcinoma
I was unfortunately diagnosed with lung adenocarcinoma.
我 記得 當我 知道 檢查報告 結果 之後
I|remember|when I|knew|examination report|result|after
I remember when I found out the results of the examination report.
那天 我 在 律師事務所 寫 狀子
that day|I|at|law firm|wrote|complaint
That day, I was writing a complaint at the law firm.
我 電腦前面 的 螢幕 字體 逐漸 模糊
I|in front of the computer|possessive particle|screen|font|gradually|blurry
The font on the screen in front of my computer gradually became blurry.
我 沒有 哭
I|did not|cry
I did not cry.
只是 不斷 的 流淚
just|continuously|possessive particle|crying
I just kept shedding tears.
我 記得 那 一天 我 騎著 摩托車 回家
I|remember|that|day|I|riding|motorcycle|home
I remember that day I was riding my motorcycle home.
騎 了 一個多 小時 都 回 不了 家
ride|past tense marker|more than one|hour|already|return|unable to|home
I rode for more than an hour and still couldn't get home.
因為 我 在 馬路旁 看著 紅燈 變成 綠燈
because|I|at|roadside|watched|red light|change to|green light
Because I was watching the red light change to green by the roadside.
看著 綠燈 變成 紅燈
watching|green light|change to|red light
Watching the green light change to red.
我 用 完 了 所有 詞彙 咒罵 老天
I|used|up|past tense marker|all|vocabulary|curse|heavens
I used up all my vocabulary to curse the heavens.
我 問 祂 為 什麼
I|ask|He|for|why
I asked Him why.
但 我 沒有 得到 任何 答案
but|I|did not|receive|any|answer
But I didn't get any answer.
直到 我 回到 家門口 的 那 一瞬間
until|I|return to|home|possessive particle|that|moment
Until the moment I returned to my doorstep.
我 告訴 我 自己 :
I tell myself:
“再爛 的 牌 也 得 打 下去
no matter how bad|possessive particle|card|also|must|play|continue
"No matter how bad the cards are, you have to play them out.
這 就是 人生 ”
this|is|life
This is life."
我 必須 堅強 ,我 也 必須 有 勇氣
I|must|strong|I|also|must|have|courage
I must be strong, and I must have courage.
我要 有 信心
I want|to have|confidence
I want to have confidence.
因為 我 是 這個 家 現在 唯 一 的 支柱
because|I|am|this|family|now|only|one|possessive particle|support
Because I am the only pillar of this family now.
更是 我 母親 活下去 的 唯一 理由
even more|I|mother|live|possessive particle|only|reason
Moreover, I am the only reason for my mother's survival.
在 面對 母親 的 癌症 治療
in|facing|mother|possessive particle|cancer|treatment
In the face of my mother's cancer treatment.
我 遇到 一個 很大 的 難題
I|encountered|a|very big|possessive particle|problem
I encountered a very big problem.
因為 我們 舊家 的 環境 非常 不好
because|we|old home|possessive particle|environment|very|bad
Because the environment of our old home is very bad.
是 一個 將近 四十年 的 老房子
is|a|nearly|forty years|possessive particle|old house
It is an old house that is nearly forty years old.
連 電梯 都 沒有 的 舊 公寓
even|elevator|all|does not have|possessive particle|old|apartment
An old apartment that doesn't even have an elevator.
我 當時 非常 非常 的 自責
I|at that time|very|very|(possessive particle)|self-blame
I felt very, very guilty at that time.
因為 它 不是 一個 好 的 養病 環境
because|it|is not|a|good|possessive particle|recuperation|environment
Because it was not a good environment for recovery.
我 覺得 身為 一個 兒子
I|feel|as|a|son
I felt that as a son,
竟然 連 母親 生病 的 時候 都 沒有 辦法
unexpectedly|even|mother|illness|possessive particle|time|all|had no|solution
I couldn't even do anything when my mother was sick.
讓 她 有 一個 很 好 的 養病 環境
let|her|have|a|very|good|possessive particle|recuperation|environment
Let her have a very good environment for recovery.
當時 的 我 非常 自責
at that time|past tense marker|I|very|self-blame
At that time, I felt very guilty.
於是 我 對 自己 發了 一個 誓
so|I|to|myself|made|a|vow
So I made a vow to myself.
我 告訴 我 自己
I|tell|me|myself
I told myself.
我 一定 要 在 我 母親 往生 之前
I|must|want|before|my|mother|pass away|before
I must live in a decent house before my mother passes away.
住 到 一間 像樣 的 房子
live|in|a|decent|possessive particle|house
I want to enjoy my old age.
可以 安享 晚年
can|enjoy in peace|twilight years
However, the death rate from lung adenocarcinoma is very fast.
但是 因為 肺 腺癌 的 死亡 速度 非常 的 快速
but|because|lung|adenocarcinoma|possessive particle|death|rate|very|adverbial particle|fast
我 唯一 能 做 的 就是 跪 在 關聖帝君 的 面前
I|only|can|do|(possessive particle)|is just|kneel|at|Lord Guan|(possessive particle)|in front of
The only thing I can do is kneel before Lord Guan.
我 拜託 他 給 我 多 一點點 的 時間
I|beg|he|give|me|more|a little|possessive particle|time
I beg him to give me a little more time.
讓 我 的 母親 可以 活 多 一點點 的 時間
let|me|possessive particle|mother|can|live|more|a little bit|possessive particle|time
So that my mother can live a little longer.
我 跟 關聖帝君 講說
I|with|Lord Guan|talked
I spoke to Lord Guan.
這 已經 是 我 最後 最 卑微 的 奢求
this|already|is|I|last|most|humble|possessive particle|extravagant request
This is already my last and most humble wish.
當時 以 我 是 一個 受僱 律師 的 薪水
at that time|with|I|was|a|employed|lawyer|possessive particle|salary
At that time, with my salary as an employed lawyer,
六萬多 塊錢 是 不 可能
over 60000|dollars|is|not|possible
over sixty thousand dollars was impossible.
在 短時間 內 買到 一間 房子
in|short time|within|buy|one|house
To buy a house in a short period of time.
我 沒有 選擇
I|do not have|choice
I had no choice.
我 不 可能 打 安全 牌
I|not|possible|play|safe|card
I couldn't play it safe.
我 必須 賭 一把
I|must|gamble|a bet
I had to take a gamble.
於是 我 離職
so|I|resigned
So I quit my job.
創立 了 法羽 律師 事務所
established|past tense marker|Law Feather|lawyer|law firm
Founded the Law Feather Law Firm
當年 我 二十三歲
that year|I|was twenty-three years old
At that time, I was twenty-three years old
一個 二十三歲 的 菜鳥 律師 創立 的 律師事務所
a|twenty-three years old|possessive particle|rookie|lawyer|founded|possessive particle|law firm
A law firm founded by a twenty-three-year-old rookie lawyer
是 不 可能 有 任何 案件 的
is|not|possible|have|any|case|particle
It was impossible to have any cases
因為 沒有 人 會 把 案件 交給 菜鳥 律師
because|no|person|will|(particle indicating the disposal of an object)|case|hand over to|rookie|lawyer
Because no one would give a case to a rookie lawyer.
所以 在 開始 開 律師 事務所 的 時候
so|at|starting|open|lawyer|firm|possessive particle|time
So when I started my law firm,
我 遇到 一 了 個 非常 困苦 的 過程
I|encountered|one|past tense marker|measure word|very|difficult|possessive particle|process
I encountered a very difficult process.
於是 我 白天 不斷 的 想 辦法 闊展 案件
so|I|during the day|constantly|(particle indicating modification)|thought|way|expand|case
As a result, I kept thinking of ways to expand my cases during the day.
我 的 晚上 跟 假日
I|possessive particle|evening|with|holiday
My evenings and holidays
我 就 全部 用來 當 補習班 的 老師
I|just|all|used as|to be|tutoring class|possessive particle|teacher
I use all of it to be a tutor
這個 過程 所 面對 的 壓力 不是 一般 人 可以 去 想像
this|process|particle indicating action|facing|possessive particle|pressure|is not|average|person|can|to|imagine
The pressure faced during this process is not something an average person can imagine
因為 我 眼睛 一張 開 每個 月 事務所 的 開支
because|I|eyes|one|open|every|month|office|possessive particle|expenses
Because as soon as I open my eyes, the monthly expenses of the office come to mind
就是 不斷 的 燒錢
it is|continuously|possessive particle|burning money
It's just burning money continuously.
但是 我 相信
but|I|believe
But I believe.
只有 爆炸性 的 壓力 才 會 有 爆炸性 的 進步
only|explosive|possessive particle|pressure|only then|will|have|explosive|possessive particle|progress
Only explosive pressure will lead to explosive progress.
我 也 因為 這個 爆炸性 的 壓力 讓 我 得到
I|also|because|this|explosive|possessive particle|pressure|let|me|obtain
I also gained from this explosive pressure.
很大 的 進展
very big|possessive particle|progress
Great progress
我 在 我 二十六歲 的 時候
I|at|I|26 years old|possessive particle|time
When I was twenty-six years old
逐漸 在 律師界
gradually|in|legal profession
Gradually in the legal field
我 的 名氣 逐漸 展 露頭腳
I|possessive particle|fame|gradually|show|reveal itself
My reputation gradually began to show
在 補教界 我 的 名氣 也 不斷 的 提升
in|tutoring industry|my|possessive particle|reputation|also|continuously|adverbial particle|improving
In the tutoring industry, my reputation has been continuously rising.
加上 貴人 提拔 我 真的 創造 了 奇蹟
plus|benefactor|promoted|I|really|created|past tense marker|miracle
With the help of benefactors, I have truly created a miracle.
我 在 二十六歲 買下 了 我 真正 的 第一 棟 房子
I|at|26 years old|bought|past tense marker|my|true|possessive particle|first|measure word for buildings|house
At the age of twenty-six, I bought my very first house.
我 完成 了 我 的 誓言
I|completed|past tense marker|my|possessive particle|vow
I have fulfilled my vow.
而且 我 也 讓 我 母親 在 她 往生 之前
and|I|also|let|my|mother|before|she|passing away|before
And I also let my mother live in a decent house before she passed away.
住 到 一間 像樣 的 房子
live|in|a|decent|possessive particle|house
I will never forget the morning when we moved from the old house to the new house.
我 永遠 記得 當年 我們 從 舊家 搬 到 新家 的 那天 早上
I|forever|remember|back then|we|from|old house|moved|to|new house|possessive particle|that day|morning
All the relatives and friends from the tofu house and the neighbors.
豆干 厝 所有 的 親朋好友 跟 街坊鄰居
dried tofu|house|all|possessive particle|relatives and friends|and|neighbors
都 出來 恭喜 我 的 母親
all|come out|congratulations|my|possessive particle|mother
Everyone come out to congratulate my mother.
他 告訴 我 媽媽 說
He|told|me|mom|said
He told my mother that.
恭喜 你 有 一個 很棒 的 兒子
congratulations|you|have|one|great|possessive particle|son
Congratulations, you have a wonderful son.
一個 孝順 的 兒子 , 一個 成才 的 兒子
A filial son, a successful son.
接下來 你 可以 過 好日子 了
next|you|can|live|good life|past tense marker
Next, you can live a good life.
你 可以 安享 晚年 了
you|can|enjoy in peace|old age|past tense marker
You can enjoy your old age.
當天 我 母親 她 笑 得 非常 的 開心
that day|I|mother|she|laughed|(adverbial particle)|very|(possessive particle)|happy
That day, my mother was very happy and smiling.
她 的 笑容 到 目前 深深 烙印 在 我 的 大腦 裡
She|possessive particle|smile|until|now|deeply|imprinted|in|I|possessive particle|brain|inside
Her smile is deeply engraved in my mind to this day.
因為 她 的 笑容 彷彿 告訴 我 她 從來 沒有 生過 病
because|she|possessive particle|smile|as if|told|me|she|ever|never|had|illness
Because her smile seemed to tell me that she had never been sick.
我 在 那 一瞬間 領悟 了 這個 道理
I|at|that|moment|realized|past tense marker|this|principle
In that moment, I understood this principle.
朋友 給 朋友 最好 的 禮物 是 機會
friend|gives|friend|best|possessive particle|gift|is|opportunity
The best gift a friend can give to a friend is an opportunity.
父母 給 子女 最好 的 禮物 是 榜樣
parents|give|children|best|possessive particle|gift|is|example
The best gift parents can give to their children is a role model.
而 子女 給 父母 最好 的 禮物 是 榮耀
and|children|give|parents|best|possessive particle|gift|is|honor
And the best gift children can give to their parents is honor.
我 終於 想 懂 我 的 母親 並 不是 因為
I|finally|want|understand|my|possessive particle|mother|and|is not|because
I finally want to understand that my mother is not happy because
可以 住 到 一間 很大 的 房子 而 感到 開心
can|live|in|one|very big|possessive particle|house|and|feel|happy
she can live in a very big house,
而是 因為 這個 孩子 帶給 了 她 的 榮耀
but|because|this|child|brought to|past tense marker|her|possessive particle|glory
but because of the honor that this child brings to her.
這個 孩子 讓 她 感到 了 驕傲
this|child|makes|her|feel|past tense marker|proud
This child makes her feel proud.
這個 孩子 讓 她 知道 她 辛苦 了 一輩子 沒有 白費
this|child|let|her|know|she|hard work|past tense marker|whole life|not|wasted
This child makes her realize that her hard work throughout her life was not in vain.
這 孩子 終於 出人頭地
this|child|finally|stands out from the crowd
This child has finally achieved success.
當 我們 搬到 新家 以後
when|we|move to|new house|after
After we moved to the new house.
我 的 事業 已經 逐漸 站上 軌道
I|possessive particle|career|already|gradually|stand on|track
My career has gradually gotten on track.
我 天真 地 以為 只要 我 繼續 賺錢
I|naively|adverbial particle|thought|as long as|I|continue|making money
I naively thought that as long as I continued to make money,
提供 我 母親 最好 的 治療
provide|my|mother|best|possessive particle|treatment
I could provide my mother with the best treatment,
給 她 最好 的 藥物
give|her|best|possessive particle|medication
and give her the best medication.
我 的 媽媽 將 一直 活在 我 的 眼前
I|possessive particle|mother|will|always|live in|I|possessive particle|sight
My mother will always live in front of my eyes.
但是 幸福 流失 的 速度
but|happiness|loss|possessive particle|speed
But the speed at which happiness slips away
往往 比 我們 想像 的 快 上 太多太多
often|than|we|imagine|possessive particle|fast|surpass|too much
is often much faster than we can imagine.
我 的 母親 就 在 搬 到 新家 後
I|possessive particle|mother|just|at|move|to|new house|after
My mother just moved to a new house.
差不多 一年 多 的 時間
almost|one year|more|possessive particle|time
Almost a year and more.
她 的 病情 急轉直下
she|possessive particle|condition|deteriorated rapidly
Her condition deteriorated rapidly.
多次 進出 醫院 情況 不見 好轉
multiple|entering and exiting|hospital|situation|not seeing|improvement
Repeatedly going in and out of the hospital, the situation did not improve.
我 記得 在 一次 的 半夜 裡
I|remember|at|one time|possessive particle|midnight|inside
I remember one night.
我 的 母親 上來 上 廁所 摔 了 一大 跤
I|possessive particle|mother|came up|use|bathroom|fell|past tense marker|a big|fall
My mother came up to use the bathroom and fell hard.
我 扶 我 母親 回 她 的 房間 時
I|help|my|mother|return|her|possessive particle|room|when
When I helped my mother back to her room,
我 的 媽媽 淡淡的 告訴 我 一句 話 說
I|possessive particle|mom|gently|told|me|a sentence|words|said
my mom softly told me a phrase saying,
"要 跟 你 結 這個 母子 緣
want|with|you|to establish|this|mother-son|relationship
"We are destined to have this mother-son bond."
其實 是 很 辛苦 的 "
actually|is|very|hard|(particle indicating past action or description)
Actually, it was very hard.
當時 我 聽到 我 母親 跟 我 講 這句 話 的 時候
at that time|I|heard|I|mother|with|me|said|this|sentence|possessive particle|time
At that time, when I heard my mother say this to me,
我 心裡 非常 非常 的 難過
I|in my heart|very|very|(possessive particle)|sad
I felt extremely, extremely sad.
因為 我 知道 我 的 母親 是 一個 無比 堅強 的 女性
because|I|know|my|possessive particle|mother|is|a|incredibly|strong|possessive particle|woman
Because I knew my mother was an incredibly strong woman.
我 從小 大概 只有 看過 我 母親 掉過 兩次 眼淚
I|since childhood|probably|only|have seen|my|mother|have dropped|two times|tears
I have only seen my mother shed tears twice since I was young.
第一次 是 我 的 哥哥 發生意外
the first time|is|I|possessive particle|older brother|had an accident
The first time was when my brother had an accident.
他 的 屍體 從 海邊 撈起來 的 時候
he|possessive particle|body|from|seaside|was pulled up|past action particle|when
It was when his body was pulled up from the seaside.
第二次 就是 我 父親 往生 的 時候
second time|is when|I|father|passed away|possessive particle|time
The second time was when my father passed away.
我 的 母親 接受 過 無數次 的 手術 、電療 以及 化療
I|possessive particle|mother|accepted|past action marker|countless times|possessive particle|surgery|radiation therapy|and|chemotherapy
My mother has undergone countless surgeries, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy.
我 從來 沒有 聽過 她 抱怨 任何 的 痛苦
I|ever|have not|heard|she|complained|any|possessive particle|pain
I have never heard her complain about any pain.
但 今天 她 告訴 我 ,她 很 痛苦
but|today|she|told|me|she|very|painful
But today she told me that she is in a lot of pain.
我 知道 她 正面 對 了 非常 大 的 折難
I|know|she|positively|towards|past tense marker|very|big|possessive particle|challenge
I know she is facing a very great ordeal.
我 當時 非常 清楚地 知道
I|at that time|very|clearly|knew
I was very clear at that time.
我 的 母親 不 怕 死
I|possessive particle|mother|not|afraid of|death
My mother was not afraid of death.
她 只怕 看不見 我們
She|is afraid that|cannot see|us
She was only afraid of not being able to see us.
我 非常 猶豫 是否 讓 我 母親 接受 安寧 治療
I|very|hesitate|whether|to let|my|mother|accept|palliative|treatment
I was very hesitant about whether to let my mother receive palliative care.
直到 我 姊姊 給 我 看 的 一段話
until|I|older sister|gave|me|read|past action particle|a passage
Until my sister showed me a passage.
「 我 慢慢 地 , 慢慢 地 瞭解 到 ,
"I slowly, slowly came to understand that,
所謂 父女 母子 一場 ,
so-called|father-daughter|mother-son|a game
the so-called father-daughter and mother-son relationship,
只不過 意味著 ,
just|means
only means,
你 和 他 的 緣分 就是 今生今世
you|and|he|possessive particle|fate|is|this life and the next
Your fate with him is this life and this world.
不斷 地 在 目送 他 的 背影 漸行 漸遠 ,
continuously|adverbial particle|at|watching him leave|he|possessive particle|figure|gradually walking|gradually farther away
Continuously watching his figure gradually walk away,
你 站立 在 小路 的 這 一端
you|stand|at|path|possessive particle|this|end
You stand at this end of the path.
看著 他 逐漸 消失 在 了 路 轉彎 的 地方
watching|he|gradually|disappear|in|past tense marker|road|turn|possessive particle|place
Watching him gradually disappear around the bend.
而且 ,他 用 背影 默默 告訴 你 :
moreover|he|uses|silhouette|silently|tells|you
Moreover, he silently tells you with his back:
不必 追 。」
no need to|chase
"There's no need to chase."
我 在 這 一刻 終於 相信 緣分 終究
I|at|this|moment|finally|believe|fate|ultimately
At this moment, I finally believe that fate ultimately
我 從小到大 從來不 對 命運 低頭
I|from childhood to adulthood|never|to|fate|bow down
I have never bowed my head to destiny from childhood to adulthood.
但 在 此刻 我 學會 了 對 命運 謙卑
but|at|this moment|I|learned|past tense marker|towards|destiny|humility
But at this moment, I learned to be humble towards fate.
我 讓 我 母親 接受 了 安寧 治療
I|let|my|mother|accept|past tense marker|palliative|treatment
I let my mother accept palliative care.
我 的 母親 就 在 接受 安寧 治療 兩個 多 星期 之後
I|possessive particle|mother|then|at|receiving|palliative|treatment|two|more than|weeks|after
My mother passed away peacefully after receiving palliative care for more than two weeks.
平靜 地 離開 了 我們
calmly|adverbial particle|left|past tense marker|we
She left us calmly.
病逝 在 台大 醫院
passed away|at|National Taiwan University|hospital
Passed away at National Taiwan University Hospital
在 母親 往生 之後
after|mother|passing away|after
After my mother's passing
我 的 事業 更 上 了 軌道
I|possessive particle|career|even more|onto|past tense marker|track
My career got back on track
許多 的 媒體 跟 報商 雜誌 採訪 我 的 創業 故事
many|possessive particle|media|and|newspaper|magazine|interview|I|possessive particle|entrepreneurship|story
Many media and magazines interviewed me about my entrepreneurial story
許多 人 羨慕 我 的 財富 與 成就
many|people|envy|me|possessive particle|wealth|and|achievements
Many people envy my wealth and achievements.
殊不知 此刻 的 我 是 我 人生 最 黑暗 的 時刻
unbeknownst to|at this moment|possessive particle|I|am|my|life|most|dark|possessive particle|moment
Little do they know that this moment is the darkest time of my life.
我 從小到大 努力 賺錢
I|have worked hard|to earn|money
I have worked hard to earn money since I was young.
努力 讀書 的 目標 並 不是 為了 個人 享樂
hard work|studying|possessive particle|goal|and|is not|for the sake of|personal|enjoyment
The goal of studying hard is not for personal enjoyment.
我 希望 改善 家裡 的 經濟 環境
I|hope|improve|home|possessive particle|economic|environment
I hope to improve the economic environment at home.
讓 我 父母親 過上 好 的 生活
let|me|parents|live|good|possessive particle|life
So that my parents can live a good life.
但 在 此刻 我 的 父親 跟 母親 都 已經 離開 了 我
but|at|this moment|I|possessive particle|father|and|mother|both|already|left|past tense marker|me
But at this moment, both my father and mother have already left me.
我 頓時 失去 了 所有 人生 的 目標
I|suddenly|lost|past tense marker|all|life|possessive particle|goals
I suddenly lost all my life goals.
我 一瞬間 不 知道 我 為 何而戰
I|in an instant|not|know|I|for|what I am fighting for
For a moment, I didn't know what I was fighting for.
我 非常 嚴肅 的 問 我 自己
I|very|seriously|possessive particle|ask|myself|self
I asked myself very seriously.
如果 我 的 生命 跟 我 的 父母 一樣 的 短暫 的話
if|I|possessive particle|life|with|I|possessive particle|parents|equally|possessive particle|short|then
If my life is as short as my parents'.
我 該 用 什麼樣 的 成就 來 衡量 我 的 一生
I|should|use|what kind of|possessive particle|achievement|to|measure|my|possessive particle|life
What kind of achievements should I use to measure my life?
我 的 爸爸 媽媽 都 是 活 五十幾歲
I|possessive particle|dad|mom|both|are|live|in their fifties
My parents are both in their fifties.
而 我 現在 已經 三十幾歲 了
but|I|now|already|in my thirties|past tense marker
And I am already in my thirties.
我 將 用 什麼樣 的 成就 來 衡量 我 的 一生
I|will|use|what kind of|possessive particle|achievement|to|measure|my|possessive particle|life
What kind of achievements will I use to measure my life?
當 有 一天 我 不在 的 時候
when|there is|one day|I|am not present|possessive particle|time
When the day comes that I am no longer here.
我 將 在 我 的 墓碑 上 寫上 什麼樣 的 文字
I|will|at|my|possessive particle|tombstone|on|write|what kind of|possessive particle|text
What kind of words will I write on my tombstone?
來 形容 我 的 一生
come|describe|my|possessive particle|life
To describe my life.
真的 是 開 一間 很大 的 律師 事務所 嗎
really|is|open|a|very big|possessive particle|lawyer|law firm|question particle
Is it really to open a very large law firm?
我 後來 發現
I|later|realized
I later found out.
在 死亡 面前 ,
in|death|in the face of
In the face of death,
一切 事物 的 本質 都 將 顯現
all|things|possessive particle|essence|all|will|manifest
the essence of all things will be revealed.
你 會 瞬間 發現 ,
you|will|instantly|realize
You will instantly realize,
內心深處 你 最 想要 的 到底 是 什麼 ?
deep inside|you|most|want|possessive particle|after all|is|what
what you truly desire deep down inside.
經過 我 這麼 長時間 思考
after|I|so|long time|thinking
After thinking for such a long time
我 發現 我 想 成為 一個 作家
I|discovered|I|want|to become|a|writer
I realized I want to become a writer
因為 我 相信
because|I|believe
Because I believe
思維 可以 正向 影響 人 的 一生
thinking|can|positive|influence|person|possessive particle|lifetime
Thinking can positively influence a person's life
改變 人 的 命運
change|person|possessive particle|destiny
Change a person's destiny
如果 我 可以 透過 文字 傳遞 我 的 思維
if|I|can|through|text|convey|my|possessive particle|thoughts
If I could convey my thoughts through words
去 影響 無數 的 人 改變 無數 人 的 命運
go|influence|countless|possessive particle|people|change|countless|people|possessive particle|destiny
To influence countless people and change the destinies of countless individuals
我 認為 這是 一個 多麼 性感 的 人生
I|think|this is|a|how|sexy|possessive particle|life
I think this is such a sexy life
可是 當 這個 想念 出現 在 我 的 大腦 裡的 時候 是 非常 衝突 的
but|when|this|longing|appears|in|my|possessive particle|brain|inside|time|is|very|conflicting|particle indicating past action
However, when this longing appears in my mind, it is very conflicting.
因為 那 跟 我 的 律師 工作 沒有 任何 一點 的 關係
Because it has nothing to do with my work as a lawyer.
律師 的 工作 帶給 我 非常 好 的 物質 生活
lawyer|possessive particle|job|brings|me|very|good|possessive particle|material|life
The work of a lawyer provides me with a very good material life.
即 令人 稱羨 的 社會 地位
namely|making people|envious|possessive particle|social|status
That is, an enviable social status.
成為 一位 作家
become|a|writer
Become a writer
我 相信 百分之九十九 會 被 餓死
I|believe|ninety-nine percent|will|be|starved to death
I believe that ninety-nine percent will starve to death
我 相信 只要 你 頭腦清楚
I|believe|as long as|you|are clear-headed
I believe that as long as you have a clear mind
百分之九十九 的 人 都 會 選擇 當 律師 而 不是 當 作家
ninety-nine percent|possessive particle|people|all|will|choose|to be|lawyer|and|not|to be|writer
Ninety-nine percent of people would choose to be a lawyer rather than a writer
但 我 就是 那 百分之一
but|I|am just|that|one percent
But I am that one percent.
我 從小 只要 有 任何 想念 我 一定 要 把 它 付諸行動
I|from a young age|as long as|have|any|thoughts of|I|definitely|must|(indicates action)|it|put into action
Since I was young, whenever I have any longing, I must put it into action.
我 可以 接受 失敗
I|can|accept|failure
I can accept failure.
但 我 不能 接受 沒有 嘗試 的 後悔
but|I|cannot|accept|without|trying|possessive particle|regret
But I cannot accept the regret of not having tried.
於是 我 動手 撰寫 了 我 第一本 著作
then|I|started|writing|past tense marker|my|first|work
So I started to write my first book.
就是 :《 年輕 , 不 打 安全 牌 》
It is: "Young, Not Playing It Safe."
這本 書 敘述 了 我 從小到大 許許多多 的 故事
this|book|narrates|past tense marker|I|from childhood to adulthood|many|possessive particle|stories
This book narrates many stories from my childhood to adulthood.
而 這本 書 讓 我 感到 意外 的 是
but|this|book|made|me|feel|surprised|particle|is
What surprised me about this book is that...
它 獲得 了 非常 大 的 迴響
it|received|past tense marker|very|large|possessive particle|response
It received a very large response.
它 讓 我 的 名氣 逐漸 打開
it|allows|me|possessive particle|fame|gradually|open
It gradually opened up my fame.
而且 有 許多 學校 邀請 我 去 演講
and|have|many|schools|invited|me|to|give a speech
Moreover, many schools invited me to give speeches.
當時 我 的 工作 非常 非常 的 繁忙
at that time|I|possessive particle|work|very|very|adverbial particle|busy
At that time, my work was extremely busy.
但是 不 知道 為 什麼
but|not|know|for|why
But I don't know why.
我 就是 無法 拒絕 學校 對 我 的 邀請
I|just|unable to|refuse|school|to|me|possessive particle|invitation
I just can't refuse the school's invitation to me.
讓 我 印象 最 深刻 的 是
let|I|impression|most|profound|(possessive particle)|is
What impressed me the most was.
有 一次 遠見 雜誌 與 朝陽 科大
there is|one time|Vision|magazine|and|Chaoyang|University of Science and Technology
There was once a collaboration between Vision Magazine and Chaoyang University of Technology.
合辦 了 一場 座談會 中
co-hosted|past tense marker|a|seminar|in
Co-hosted a seminar.
我 第一次 不是 被 以 律師 稱呼
I|first time|was not|by|as|lawyer|called
For the first time, I was not referred to as a lawyer.
他 不是 介紹 我 是 許峰源 律師
He|is not|introducing|me|is|Xu Fengyuan|lawyer
He did not introduce me as Lawyer Xu Fengyuan.
而是 稱呼 我 為 作家 許峰源 先生
but|call|me|as|writer|Xu Fengyuan|Mr
Instead, he referred to me as Writer Mr. Xu Fengyuan.
在 那 一瞬間 聽到 作家 許峰源 的 時候
at|that|moment|hearing|writer|Xu Fengyuan|possessive particle|time
At that moment, when I heard the writer Xu Fengyuan,
我 彷彿 身上 被 電流 電過 一樣
I|as if|on my body|by|electric current|shocked|like
I felt as if I was shocked by an electric current.
那種 感覺 很 奇妙
that kind of|feeling|very|wonderful
That feeling was very wonderful.
我 終於 在 那 ㄧ 瞬間
I|finally|at|that|one|moment
I finally, at that moment,
想通了 賈伯斯 先生 所說 的 這句 話
understood|Steve Jobs|Mr|said|possessive particle|this sentence|saying
I understand what Mr. Jobs meant by this statement.
他 說 :「只有 愛 你 所 做 的
He|said|only|love|you|what|do|particle
He said: "Only love what you do,
你 才能 成就 偉大 的 事
you|can only|achieve|great|possessive particle|thing
can you achieve great things.
如果 你 沒有 找到 自己 所愛 的
if|you|have not|found|yourself|beloved|possessive particle
If you haven't found what you love,
繼續 找 ,別 停下來
continue|searching|don't|stop
Keep searching, don't stop.
就像 所有 與 你 內心 有關 的 事情
just like|all|with|you|inner self|related to|possessive particle|things
Just like everything that relates to your inner self.
當你 找到 的 時候 ,你 會 知道 」
when you|find|past action particle|time|you|will|know
When you find it, you will know.
我 想 我 已經 知道 了
I|think|I|already|know|past tense marker
I think I already know.
我 想 成為 一位 作家
I|want|to become|a|writer
I want to become a writer.
我 終於 想 懂 為 什麼 《 年輕 , 不 打 安全牌 》 是 我 的 處女作
I|finally|want|understand|for|why|young|not|play|safe card|is|my|possessive particle|debut work
I finally want to understand why 'Young, Not Playing It Safe' is my debut work.
卻 可以 獲得 這麼 大 的 迴響
but|can|receive|such|big|possessive particle|response
Yet it can receive such a great response.
原來 我 的 文字 具有 正向 影響力 的 天賦
it turns out|I|possessive particle|writing|has|positive|influence|possessive particle|talent
It turns out that my writing has a talent for positive influence.
我 終於 想 懂 為 什麼 我 工作 再 繁忙
I|finally|want|understand|for|why|I|work|again|busy
I finally want to understand why, despite my busy work schedule,
仍然 無法 拒絕 學校 的 演講 邀約
still|unable to|refuse|school|possessive particle|speech|invitation
I still cannot refuse the school's invitation to speak.
原來 這是 我 熱愛 的 事情
it turns out|this is|I|passionate about|possessive particle|thing
It turns out this is something I am passionate about.
當 天賦 與 熱情 結合 的 時候 就 代表 你 的 天命 所在
when|talent|and|passion|combined|(possessive particle)|time|then|represents|your|(possessive particle)|destiny|location
When talent and passion come together, it signifies where your destiny lies.
我 終於 知道 我 想 做 什麼
I|finally|know|I|want|do|what
I finally know what I want to do.
當我 知道 我 的 天命 所在 之後
when I|realized|my|possessive particle|destiny|place|after
After I realized where my destiny lies,
我 做 了 人生 到 目前 為止 最 重大 的 決定
I|make|past tense marker|life|until|current|up to|most|significant|possessive particle|decision
I made the most significant decision of my life so far.
我 決定 不再 承接 任何 訴訟 案件
I|decide|no longer|undertake|any|litigation|case
I decided not to take on any more lawsuits.
當我 做出 這個 決定 的 時候
when I|made|this|decision|possessive particle|time
When I made this decision
所有人 都 覺得 太 冒險 ,這個 風險 太 大 了
everyone|all|thinks|too|adventurous|this|risk|too|big|past tense marker
Everyone thought it was too risky, the risk was too great
但 我 認為 人生 最大 的 風險 ,就是 你 不敢 冒險
but|I|believe|life|greatest|possessive particle|risk|is|you|do not dare|to take risks
But I believe the biggest risk in life is not daring to take risks
年輕人 不要 試圖 追求 安全感 ,
young people|should not|try to|pursue|sense of security
Young people should not try to pursue a sense of security,
真正的 安全感 ,來自 你 對 自己 的 信心 ,
true|sense of security|comes from|you|towards|self|possessive particle|confidence
True security comes from your confidence in yourself,
是 你 每個 階段性 目標 的 實現 ,
is|you|every|phased|goal|possessive particle|realization
is the realization of each of your milestone goals,
是 你 內心深處 ,對 自己 命運 的 把控 ,
is|you|deep inside|towards|self|destiny|possessive particle|control
is the control of your own destiny deep within your heart,
因為 你 最大 的 對手 ,永遠 是 你 自己 ,
because|you|biggest|possessive particle|opponent|forever|is|you|self
because your greatest opponent is always yourself,
你 人生 最大 的 風險 ,永遠 是 你 的 心 。
you|life|greatest|possessive particle|risk|always|is|your|possessive particle|heart
The biggest risk in your life is always your heart.
我 認為 一個 真正 強大 的 人
I|think|a|truly|strong|possessive particle|person
I believe a truly strong person
不是 擁有 許多 的 財富 、權位 或 學歷
not|possess|many|possessive particle|wealth|power|or|education level
is not someone who possesses a lot of wealth, power, or education,
而是 擁有 一顆 強大 的 心
but|has|a|strong|possessive particle|heart
but someone who has a strong heart.
心 的 強大 才 是 真正 的 強大
heart|possessive particle|strength|only|is|true|possessive particle|strength
The strength of the heart is the true strength.
我 從小 面臨 許許多多 的 磨難 與 挑戰
I|from a young age|faced|many|possessive particle|hardships|and|challenges
I have faced many hardships and challenges since I was young.
當我 一關 一關 的 克服
when I|one obstacle|one obstacle|possessive particle|overcome
As I overcome each obstacle one by one.
當我 達到 我 所 設定 的 每 一個 人生目標 的 時候
when I|achieve|I|all|set|possessive particle|every|one|life goal|possessive particle|time
When I reach every life goal I have set for myself.
我 所 獲得 的 不是 財富 與 成就
I|(particle indicating the action of the verb)|obtained|(possessive particle)|is not|wealth|and|achievement
What I have gained is not wealth and achievement.
而是 一顆 強大 的 心
but|a|strong|possessive particle|heart
But a strong heart.
因為 這 一顆 強大 的 心
because|this|one|powerful|possessive particle|heart
Because this strong heart
讓 我 相信 我 所 做 的 決定 錯 不了
let|I|believe|I|what|do|possessive particle|decision|wrong|cannot be wrong
Makes me believe that my decisions cannot be wrong.
因為 這顆 強大 的 心
because|this|powerful|possessive particle|heart
Because this powerful heart
讓 我 相信 我 選擇 的 人生道路 錯 不了
let|I|believe|I|chosen|possessive particle|life path|wrong|not possible
makes me believe that the life path I choose cannot be wrong
因為 這顆 強大 的 心
because|this|powerful|possessive particle|heart
Because this powerful heart
讓 我 相信 我 選擇 作家 之 路 錯 不了
let|me|believe|I|choice|writer|of|path|wrong|not possible
makes me believe that the path of a writer I choose cannot be wrong
我 第二本 著作 即將 在 明年 三月 登場
I|second|book|will soon|in|next year|March|be released
My second book is set to be released in March next year.
它 代表 著 我 正式 地 踏上 作家 之 路
it|represents|past action marker|I|officially|adverbial marker|stepped onto|writer|possessive particle|path
It represents my official step onto the path of being a writer.
我 想 ,我 已經 很 清楚地 知道
I|want|I|already|very|clearly|know
I think I already know very clearly.
有 一天 當 我 不在 時
there is|one day|when|I|am not present|time
One day when I am no longer here.
我 將 在 我 的 墓碑 上 寫上
I|will|at|my|possessive particle|tombstone|on|write
I will write on my tombstone
什麼樣 的 文字 來 形容 我 的 一生
what kind of|possessive particle|words|to|describe|I|possessive particle|life
what kind of words to describe my life
許峰源 一生 的 奮鬥 及 思維 ,
Xu Fengyuan|lifetime|possessive particle|struggle|and|thinking
Xu Fengyuan's lifelong struggle and thoughts,
正向 影響 了 無數 人 ,
positive|influence|past tense marker|countless|people
positively influenced countless people,
改變 了 無數 人 的 命運 。
change|past tense marker|countless|people|possessive particle|destiny
Changed the fate of countless people.
我 是 作家 許峰源
I|am|writer|Xu Fengyuan
I am the writer Xu Fengyuan.
謝謝 大家
thank you|everyone
Thank you, everyone.
(掌聲 )
applause
(Applause)
SENT_CWT:AFkKFwvL=6.77 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=23.47
en:unknowd
openai.2025-02-07
ai_request(all=485 err=0.00%) translation(all=388 err=0.52%) cwt(all=2729 err=2.35%)