The Little Prince 25 & 26 & 27
The|Little|Prince
El Principito 25 y 26 y 27
Маленький принц 25, 26 и 27 лет
The Little Prince 25 & 26 & 27
The Little Prince 25 & 26 & 27
小王子 25 ,26 ,&27
The Little Prince
The Little Prince 25, 26, & 27
我們 終於 找到 的 這口井 ,不同於 撒哈拉 的 那些 井 。
we|finally|found|possessive particle|this well|different from|Sahara|possessive particle|those|wells
The well we finally found is different from those in the Sahara.
撒哈拉 的 井 只是 沙漠 中 挖 的 洞 。
Sahara|possessive particle|well|only|desert|in|dug|past action particle|hole
The wells in the Sahara are just holes dug in the desert.
這口 井則 很 象 村子 中 的 井 。
this|well|very|similar|village|in|possessive particle|well
This well is very similar to the one in the village.
可是 ,那裡 又 沒有 任何 村莊 ,我 還 以為 是 在 做夢 呢 。
but|there|again|not have|any|village|I|still|thought|was|in|dreaming|question particle
However, there is no village there at all; I thought I was dreaming.
“真怪 ,”我 對 小王子 說 :“一切 都是 現成的 :辘轳 、水桶 、繩子 ......”他 笑了 ,拿著 繩子 ,轉動著 辘轳 。
really strange|I|to|the Little Prince|said|everything|is all|ready-made|pulley|bucket|rope|he|laughed|holding|rope|turning|pulley
"How strange," I said to the little prince, "everything is ready: the pulley, the bucket, the rope..." He laughed, holding the rope and turning the pulley.
轆 軲 就 像是 一個 長期 沒有 風 來 吹動 的 舊 風標 一樣 ,吱吱 作響 。
wheel|axle|just|like|a|long-term|no|wind|come|blow|(possessive particle)|old|weather vane|same|squeaking|making noise
The pulley creaked like an old weather vane that hadn't been blown by the wind for a long time.
“你 聽 ,”小王子 說 :“我們 喚醒 了 這口井 ,它 現在 唱起歌 來 了 ......”我 不願 讓 他 費勁 。
you|listen|the little prince|said|we|awakened|past tense marker|this well|it|now|sings|come|past tense marker|I|unwilling|let|him|exert effort
"Listen," said the Little Prince, "we have awakened this well, and now it sings..." I didn't want to make him exert himself.
我 對 他 說 :“讓 我 來 幹 吧 。
I|to|him|said|let|me|come|do|suggestion particle
I said to him, "Let me do it.
這活 對 你 太重 了 。
this task|to|you|too heavy|past tense marker
This work is too heavy for you.
“我 慢慢地 把 水桶 提到 井欄 上 。
I|slowly|(a particle indicating the disposal of an object)|bucket|lifted to|well rim|on
"I slowly lifted the bucket to the edge of the well.
我 把 它 穩穩地 放在 那裡 。
I|(particle indicating the disposal of an object)|it|steadily|put in|there
I placed it steadily over there.
我 的 耳朵 裡 還 響 著 辘轳 的 歌聲 。
I|possessive particle|ear|inside|still|ringing|continuous aspect particle|the wheel|possessive particle|singing voice
The sound of the pulley is still ringing in my ears.
依然 還在 晃蕩 的 水面 上 ,我 看見 太陽 的 影子 在 跳動 。
still|still|swaying|possessive particle|water surface|on|I|saw|sun|possessive particle|shadow|at|jumping
Still swaying on the water's surface, I see the shadow of the sun dancing.
「我 正 需要 喝 這種 水 。
I|just|need|drink|this kind of|water
"I really need to drink this kind of water."
“小王子 說 :”給 我 喝點 ......”這時 我 才 明白了 他 所 要 尋找 的 是 什麼 !
the little prince|said|give|me|a drink|at that moment|I|just|understood|he|what|wanted|searching|possessive particle|is|what
"The Little Prince said: 'Give me a drink..." At that moment, I finally understood what he was looking for!
我 把 水桶 提到 他 的 嘴邊 。
I|(a particle indicating the disposal of an object)|bucket|lifted|he|possessive particle|mouth area
I brought the bucket to his lips.
他 閉著 眼睛 喝水 。
he|closed|eyes|drinks water
He drank with his eyes closed.
就像 節日 一般 舒適 愉快 。
just like|festival|generally|comfortable|happy
It was as comfortable and pleasant as a holiday.
這水 遠 不 只是 一種 飲料 ,它 是 披星戴月 走 了 許多 路 才 找到 的 ,是 在 辘轀 的 歌聲 中 ,經過 我 雙臂 的 努力 得來 的 。
this water|far|not|just|a kind of|drink|it|is|under the stars and the moon|walk|past tense marker|many|roads|only then|found|past action particle|is|in|the sound of the wheels|possessive particle|singing|in|through|I|both arms|possessive particle|effort|obtained|past action particle
This water is not just a drink; it is something that has traveled many roads under the stars and moon to be found, something that has come through the efforts of my arms amidst the sounds of the wheels.
它 像是 一件 禮品 慰藉 著 心田 。
it|seems like|a|gift|comforting|particle indicating ongoing action|heart
It is like a gift that comforts the heart.
在 我 小 的 時候 ,聖誕樹 的 燈光 ,午夜 的 彌撒 的 音樂 ,甜蜜 的 微笑 ,這 一切 都 使 耶誕節 時 我 收到 的 禮品 輝映 著 幸福 的 光彩 。
at|I|young|possessive particle|time|Christmas tree|possessive particle|lights|midnight|possessive particle|mass|possessive particle|music|sweet|possessive particle|smile|this|everything|all|made|Christmas|time|I|received|possessive particle|gifts|reflecting|continuous aspect particle|happiness|possessive particle|brilliance
When I was young, the lights of the Christmas tree, the music of the midnight mass, and the sweet smiles all made the gifts I received at Christmas shine with the glow of happiness.
“您 這裡 的 人 在 同一個 花園 中 種植 著 五千 朵 玫瑰 。
you|here|possessive particle|people|in|the same|garden|in|plant|continuous aspect particle|five thousand|measure word for flowers|roses
"The people here are planting five thousand roses in the same garden."
小王子 說 :“可是 ,他們 卻 不能 從中 找到 自己 所 要 尋找 的 東西 ......”「他們 是 找 不到 」。
the little prince|said|but|they|however|cannot|from it|find|themselves|what|to|searching|possessive particle|thing|they|are|find|not able to
The Little Prince said: "But they cannot find what they are looking for..." "They will not find it."
「我 回答 道 」。
I|answered|said
"I replied."
“然而 ,他們 所 尋找 的 東西 卻是 可以 從 一朵 玫瑰花 或 一點兒 水中 找到 的 ......”'一點 不錯 。
however|they|(particle indicating action)|searching|(possessive particle)|thing|but is|can|from|one (flower)|rose|or|a little|in water|found|(particle indicating action)|a little|not bad
"However, what they are looking for can be found in a rose or a little water..." ' Not at all wrong.
「我 回答 道 」。
I|answered|said
"I replied."
小王子 又 加 了 一句 :“眼睛 是 什麼 也 看不見 的 。
the little prince|again|added|past tense marker|one sentence|eyes|are|anything|also|invisible|possessive particle
The Little Prince added another sentence: "The eyes see nothing."
應該 用心 去 尋找 。
should|with effort|to|search
One should use the heart to seek.
“我 喝 了 水 。
I|drink|past tense marker|water
"I drank water.
我 痛快地 呼吸 著 空氣 。
I|freely|breathe|continuous aspect marker|air
I breathed the air with pleasure.
沙漠 在 晨曦 中 泛出 蜂蜜 的 光澤 。
The desert glows with a honey-like sheen in the morning light.
這 蜂蜜 般的 光澤 也 使 我 感到 幸福 。
this|honey|like|luster|also|makes|me|feel|happy
This honey-like glow also makes me feel happy.
為什麼 我 要 難過 ......小王子 又 重新 在 我 的 身邊 坐下 。
why|I|should|be sad|the Little Prince|again|anew|at|I|possessive particle|side|sat down
Why should I be sad... The Little Prince sat down beside me again.
他 溫柔 地 對 我 說 :“你 應該 實踐 你 的 諾言 。
he|gently|adverbial particle|to|me|said|you|should|practice|your|possessive particle|promise
He gently said to me: 'You should keep your promises.'
“什麼 諾言 ?
what|promise
"What promise?"
“”你 知道 ......給 我 的 小羊 一個 嘴 套子 ......我要 對 我 的 花 負責 的 呀 !
you|know|give|me|possessive particle|lamb|a|mouth|muzzle|I want|to|my|possessive particle|flower|responsible|particle indicating affirmation|exclamation particle
"You know... give my little sheep a muzzle... I want to be responsible for my flower!"
“我 從 口袋 中 拿出 我 的 畫稿 。
I|from|pocket|in|took out|my|possessive particle|drawing
"I took my sketch out of my pocket."
小王子 瞅見 了 ,笑著 說 :“你 畫 的 猴 麵包樹 ,有點 象 白菜 ......”“啊 !
the little prince|saw|past tense marker|smiling|said|you|drew|possessive particle|monkey|baobab tree|a little|like|cabbage|ah
The little prince saw it and said with a smile: "The baobab tree you drew looks a bit like a cabbage..." "Ah!"
“ 我還 為 我 畫 的 猴 麵 包樹 感到 驕傲 呢 !
"I am still proud of the monkey bread tree I painted!"
“你 畫 的 狐狸 ......它 那雙 耳朵 ......有點 象 犄角 ......而且 又 太 長 了 !
you|draw|possessive particle|fox|it|that pair of|ears|a little|like|antlers|and|again|too|long|past action particle
"The fox you painted... its ears... look a bit like antlers... and they're too long!"
“這時 ,他 又 笑了 。
at this moment|he|again|laughed
"At this moment, he laughed again."
小傢伙 ,你 太 不 公正 了 。
little guy|you|too|not|fair|past tense marker
"Little guy, you are being too unfair."
我 過去 只會 畫開 著 肚皮 和 閉 著 肚皮 的 巨蟒 。
I|in the past|could only|with open|indicating action|belly|and|with closed|indicating action|belly|possessive particle|python
In the past, I could only draw a giant python with its belly open and its belly closed.
“啊 !
ah
"Ah!
這 就 行了 。
this|just|is fine
This will do.
“他 說 :”孩子 們 認得 出來 。
He|said|child|plural marker|recognize|out
"He said: "The children can recognize it.
“我 就 用 鉛筆 勾畫 了 一個 嘴套 。
I|then|used|pencil|to sketch|past tense marker|a|mouthguard
"I sketched a muzzle with a pencil."},{
當 我 把 它 遞給 小王子 時 ,我 心裡 很 難受 :“你 的 打算 ,我 一點 也 不 知道 ......”但是 ,他 不 回答 我 ,他 對 我 說 :“你 知道 ,我 落 在 地球 上 ......到 明天 就 一周年 了 ......”接著 ,沉默 了 一會兒 ,他 又 說道 :“我 就 落 在 這 附近 ......”此時 ,他 的 面頰 緋紅 。
when|I|(particle indicating the disposal of an object)|it|handed to|the little prince|time|I|in my heart|very|sad|you|possessive particle|plan|I|a little|also|not|know|but|he|not|answered|me|he|to|me|said|you|know|I|fell|on|Earth|on|by|tomorrow|just|one year anniversary|past tense marker|then|silence|past tense marker|a while|he|again|said|I|just|fell|in|this|vicinity|at this moment|he|possessive particle|cheek|flushed
When I handed it to the little prince, I felt very sad: "I don't know what you are planning..." But he didn't answer me. He said to me: "You know, I fell behind." On earth... it will be one year anniversary tomorrow..." Then, after a moment of silence, he said again: "I landed near here..." At this time, he His cheeks turned red.
我 不知 為什麼 ,又 感到 一陣 莫名其妙 的 心酸 。
I|don't know|why|again|felt|a wave of|inexplicable|(possessive particle)|heartache
這時 ,我 產生 了 一個 問題 :“一 星期 以前 ,我 認識 你 的 那天 早上 ,你 單獨 一個 人 在 這 曠無人 煙 的 地方 走著 ;這麼 說 ,這 並 不是 偶然 的 了 ?
at this moment|I|produced|past tense marker|one|question|one|week|ago|I|met|you|possessive particle|that day|morning|you|alone|one|person|in|this|deserted|smoke|possessive particle|place|was walking|so|to say|this|not|is not|coincidence|possessive particle|past tense marker
At this time, I had a question: "A week ago, on the morning when I met you, you were walking alone in this deserted place; so, is this not an accident?
你 是 要 回到 你 降落 的 地方 去 是 嗎 !
you|are|want|return to|you|landed|possessive particle|place|go|question particle|question particle
Are you going back to the place where you landed?
“小王子 的 臉 又 紅 了 。
the little prince|possessive particle|face|again|red|past tense marker
The little prince's face turned red again.
我 猶豫不定 地 又 說 了 一句 :“可能 是 因為 周年 紀念 吧 ?
I|hesitantly|adverbial particle|again|said|past tense marker|one sentence|maybe|is|because|anniversary|commemoration|suggestion particle
I hesitated and said again: "Maybe it's because of the anniversary?"
......”小王子 臉 又 紅 了 。
the little prince|face|again|red|past tense marker
..." The little prince's face turned red again.
他 從來 也 不 回答 這些 問題 ,但是 ,臉紅 ,就 等於 說 “是的 ”,是 吧 ?
he|never|also|not|answers|these|questions|but|blushing|just|equals|to say|yes|is|right
He never answers these questions, but blushing is equivalent to saying 'yes', right?
“啊 !
ah
"Ah!
“ 我 對 他 說 :” 我 有點 怕 ......” 但他卻 回答 我 說 : “ 你 現在 該 工作 了 。
"I said to him: 'I'm a little scared...'' But he replied to me: 'You should be working now.'
您 應該 回到 你 的 機器 那裡 去 。
you|should|return to|your|possessive particle|machine|there|go
You should go back to your machine.
我 在 這裡 等 你 。
I|at|here|wait|you
I am here waiting for you.
你 明天 晚上 再 來 ......”但是 ,我 放心不下 。
you|tomorrow|evening|again|come|but|I|can't stop worrying
You can come again tomorrow night... But I can't help but worry.
我 想起 了 狐狸 的 話 。
I|remembered|past tense marker|fox|possessive particle|words
I remembered the words of the fox.
如果 被 人 馴服 了 ,就 可能 會 要 哭 的 ...... 第 26 章 在 井 旁邊 有 一堵 殘缺 的 石牆 。
if|(passive marker)|people|tamed|past tense marker|then|possibly|will|need|cry|(past action marker)|chapter|chapter|at|well|next to|there is|a|broken|(possessive particle)|stone wall
If you are tamed, you might end up crying... Chapter 26 There is a broken stone wall by the well.
第二天 晚上 我 工作 回來 的 時候 ,我 遠遠地 看見 了 小王子 耷拉著 雙腿 坐在 牆 上 。
the next day|evening|I|work|return|possessive particle|when|I|from afar|saw|past tense marker|the little prince|drooping|legs|sitting on|wall|on
The next evening, when I returned from work, I saw the little prince sitting on the wall with his legs dangling.
我 聽見 他 在 說話 :“你 怎麼 不 記得 了 呢 ?
I|heard|he|at|talking|you|how|not|remember|past tense marker|question particle
I heard him speaking: "Why don't you remember?"
“他 說 ,「絕不 是 在 這兒 。
He|said|absolutely not|is|at|here
"He said, 'It is definitely not here.'
“大概 還有 另 一個 聲音 在 回答 他 ,因為 他 答 著 腔 說道 :”沒錯 ,沒錯 ,日子 是 對 的 ;但 地點 不是 這裡 ......”我 繼續 朝 牆 走 去 。
probably|still has|another|one|voice|in|answering|him|because|he|answered|continuous aspect marker|tone|said|right|right|date|is|correct|past action marker|but|location|is not|here|I|continued|towards|wall|walk|to
"There was probably another voice answering him, because he replied in a tone: 'That's right, that's right, the day is correct; but the place is not here..." I continued walking towards the wall.
我 還是 看不到 ,也 聽不見 任何 別人 。
I|still|cannot see|also|cannot hear|any|others
I still can't see or hear anyone else.
可是 小王子 又 回答 道 :“......那 當然 。
but|the Little Prince|again|answered|said|that|of course
But the little prince replied again: "... Of course.
您 會 在 沙上 看到 我 的 腳印 是 從 什麼 地方 開始 的 。
you|will|on|sand|see|I|possessive particle|footprints|is|from|what|place|start|past action particle
You will see where my footprints in the sand start from.
您 在 那裡 等 著 我 就 行了 。
you|at|there|wait|continuous aspect marker|I|then|will be fine
You just need to wait for me there.
今天 夜裡 我 去 那裡 。
today|at night|I|go|there
Tonight, I will go there.
“我 離牆 約 有 二十米 遠 ,可 我 依然 什麼 也 沒有 看見 。
I|from the wall|about|have|twenty meters|far|but|I|still|anything|also|not|seen
"I am about twenty meters away from the wall, but I still see nothing.
小王子 沉默 了 一會 又 說 :“你 的 毒液 管用 嗎 ?
the little prince|fell silent|past tense marker|for a moment|again|said|you|possessive particle|venom|effective|question particle
The little prince was silent for a moment and then said: "Does your venom work?
您 保 証 不會 使 我 長時間 地 痛苦 嗎 ?
Can you guarantee that it won't make me suffer for a long time?
“我 焦慮地 趕上 前去 ,但 我 仍然 不 明白 是 怎麼回事 。
I|anxiously|hurried|to go|but|I|still|not|understand|is|what is going on
"I hurriedly rushed forward, but I still didn't understand what was going on."
」現在 你 去 吧 ,我要 下來 了 !
now|you|go|suggestion particle|I want|come down|past tense marker
"Now you go, I am coming down!"
......”小王子 說 。
the little prince|said
..." said the Little Prince.
於是 ,我 也 朝 牆 腳下 看 去 ,我 嚇了一跳 。
then|I|also|towards|wall|at my feet|looked|away|I|was startled
So, I also looked down at the foot of the wall, and I was startled.
就 在 那裡 ,一條 黃 蛇 直 起 身子 衝著 小王子 。
just|at|there|a|yellow|snake|straight|raised|body|charging at|the little prince
Right there, a yellow snake raised its body towards the little prince.
這 種 黃 蛇 半分鐘 就 能 結果 你 的 性命 。
this|kind|yellow|snake|half a minute|just|can|end|your|possessive particle|life
This type of yellow snake can take your life in half a minute.
我 一面 趕緊 掏 口袋 ,拔出 手槍 ,一面 跑 過去 。
I|while|hurriedly|reached into|pocket|pulled out|gun|while|ran|over
I hurriedly reached into my pocket, pulled out my gun, and ran over.
可是 一 聽到 我 的 腳步聲 ,蛇 卻 象 一股 乾涸 了 的 水柱 一樣 ,慢慢 鑽進 沙里 去 。
but|one|heard|I|possessive particle|footsteps|snake|however|like|a stream|dried up|past tense marker|past participle|water column|the same|slowly|burrowed into|the sand|away
But as soon as it heard my footsteps, the snake slowly burrowed into the sand like a dried-up water column.
它 不慌不忙 地 在 石頭 的 縫隙 中 鑽動 著 ,發出 輕輕 的 金屬 般的 響聲 。
it|unhurriedly|adverbial particle|in|stone|possessive particle|gap|in|wriggling|continuous aspect particle|emitted|softly|possessive particle|metallic|like|sound
It is moving leisurely in the crevices of the stones, making a soft metallic sound.
我 到達 牆邊 的 時候 ,正好 把 我 的 這位 小王子 接 在 我 的 懷抱 中 。
I|arrived|at the wall|possessive particle|time|just|particle indicating disposal|my|possessive particle|this|little prince|picked up|in|my|possessive particle|embrace|in
When I reached the wall, I happened to catch my little prince in my arms.
他 的 臉色 雪 一樣 慘白 。
he|possessive particle|complexion|snow|as|pale
His face was as pale as snow.
“這 是 搞 的 什麼 名堂 !
this|is|doing|possessive particle|what|situation
"What is going on here!"
你 怎麼 竟然 和 蛇 也 談起 心 來 了 !
you|how|unexpectedly|with|snake|also|talked about|mind|coming|past tense marker
How could you actually have a heart-to-heart talk with a snake!
“我 解開 了 他 一直 帶 著 的 金黃色 的 圍脖 。
I|untied|past tense marker|he|always|wore|continuous aspect marker|possessive particle|golden yellow|possessive particle|scarf
"I untied the golden-yellow scarf he had been wearing all along.
我用 水漬 濕 了 他 的 太陽穴 , 讓 他 喝 了 點水 。
I dampened his temple with water and let him drink a little.
這時 ,我 什麼 也 不敢 再 問 他 。
at this moment|I|anything|also|didn't dare|again|to ask|him
At that moment, I didn't dare to ask him anything else.
他 嚴肅 地 看 著 我 ,用 雙臂 摟 著 我 的 脖子 。
He|seriously|adverbial particle|looked|continuous aspect particle|me|with|both arms|hugged|continuous aspect particle|me|possessive particle|neck
He looked at me seriously, wrapping his arms around my neck.
我 感到 他 的 心 就 象 一隻 被 槍彈 擊中 而 瀕於 死亡 的 鳥 的 心臟 一樣 在 跳動 著 。
I|feel|he|possessive particle|heart|just|like|a|passive marker|bullet|hit|and|close to|death|possessive particle|bird|possessive particle|heart|the same|at|beating|continuous aspect particle
I felt his heart beating like the heart of a bird that had been shot and was on the verge of death.
他 對 我 說 :“我 很 高興 ,你 找到 了 你 的 機器 所 缺少 的 東西 。
he|to|me|said|I|very|happy|you|found|past tense marker|your|possessive particle|machine|that which|missing|possessive particle|thing
He said to me, "I am very glad that you found what your machine was missing.
你 不久 就 可以 回家 去 了 ......”您 怎麼 知道 ?
you|soon|then|can|go home|particle indicating action completion|past tense marker|you (polite)|how|know
You will be able to go home soon..." How do you know?
“我 正是 來 告訴 他 ,在 沒有 任何 希望 的 情況 下 ,我 成功地 完成 了 修理 工作 。
I|exactly|come|tell|him|in|no|any|hope|possessive particle|situation|under|I|successfully|completed|past tense marker|repair|work
"I came to tell him that, in the absence of any hope, I successfully completed the repair work."
他 不 回答 我 的 問題 ,卻 接著 說道 :“我 也 一樣 ,今天 ,要 回家 去 了 ...... ”然後 ,他 憂傷 地 說 :“我 回家 要 遠 得 多 ...... 要 難 得 多 ...... ”我 清楚 地 感到 發生 了 某種 不 尋常 的 事 。
He|not|answer|I|possessive particle|question|but|then|said|I|also|same|today|going to|go home|particle indicating action|past tense marker|then|he|sad|adverbial particle|said|I|go home|going to|far|particle indicating degree|much|going to|difficult|particle indicating degree|much|I|clearly|adverbial particle|felt|happening|past tense marker|some kind of|not|ordinary|possessive particle|thing
He did not answer my question, but then said: "Me too, today, I have to go home..." Then, he said sadly: "I have to go home much farther... much harder..." I clearly felt that something unusual was happening.
我 把 他 當作 小孩 一樣 緊緊 抱 在 懷裡 ,可是 我 感覺到 他 徑直 地 向著 一個 無底 深淵 沉陷 下去 ,我 想法 拉住 他 ,卻 怎麼 也 辦不到 ......他 的 眼神 很 嚴肅 ,望著 遙遠 的 地方 。
I|(particle indicating the handling of an object)|he|regard as|child|like|tightly|hug|in|arms|but|I|felt|he|straight|(adverbial particle)|towards|a|bottomless|abyss|sinking|down|I|thought|pull back|he|but|how|also|couldn't do it|he|(possessive particle)|gaze|very|serious|looking at|distant|(possessive particle)|place
I held him tightly like a child, but I felt him sinking straight into an abyss with no bottom. I wanted to pull him back, but I couldn't do it at all... His gaze was very serious, looking at a distant place.
“ 我 有 你 畫 的 羊 , 羊 的 箱子 和 羊 的 嘴 套子 ......” 他 帶 著 憂傷 的 神情 微笑 了 。
"I have the sheep you drew, the box for the sheep, and the muzzle for the sheep..." He smiled with a sad expression.
我 等 了 很 長時間 ,才 覺得 他 身子 漸漸 暖和 起來 。
I|wait|past tense marker|very|long time|only then|felt|he|body|gradually|warm|up
I waited for a long time before I felt his body gradually warm up.
“小傢伙 ,你 受驚 了 ......”他 害怕 了 ,這是 無疑 的 !
little guy|you|startled|past tense marker|he|scared|past tense marker|this is|without a doubt|possessive particle
"Little guy, you were scared..." He was afraid, that was for sure!
他 卻 溫柔 地 笑著 說 :“今天 晚上 ,我 會 怕 得 更 厲害 ...... ”我 再度 意識到 要 發生 一件 不可 彌補 的 事 。
he|but|gently|adverbial particle|smiling|said|today|evening|I|will|be afraid|adverbial particle|more|severe|I|again|realized|will|happen|one|not able to|compensate|possessive particle|thing
But he gently smiled and said: "Tonight, I will be even more scared..." I realized once again that something irreparable was about to happen.
我 覺得 我 的 心 一下子 就 涼 了 。
I|feel|my|possessive particle|heart|all of a sudden|then|cold|past tense marker
I felt my heart suddenly turn cold.
這時 我 才 明白 :一 想到 再也不能 聽到 這 笑聲 ,我 就 不能 忍受 。
at that moment|I|finally|understood|one|thinking about|never again|hearing|this|laughter|I|then|cannot|bear
At that moment, I finally understood: just thinking about never hearing that laughter again made me unable to bear it.
這 笑聲 對 我 來說 ,就 好象 是 沙漠 中 的 甘泉 一樣 。
this|laughter|to|me|for|just|as if|is|desert|in|possessive particle|sweet spring|the same
That laughter was like a sweet spring in the desert to me.
“但 他 對 我 說 :“到 今天 夜裡 ,正好 是 一年 了 。
but|he|to|me|said|by|today|night|exactly|is|year|past tense marker
"But he said to me: 'Tonight, it will be exactly one year.'
我 的 星球 將 正好 處於 我 去年 降落 的 那個 地方 的 上空 ......”小傢伙 ,這 蛇 的 事 ,約會 的 事 ,還有 星星 ,這 全 是 一場 噩夢 吧 ?
I|possessive particle|planet|will|exactly|be located in|I|last year|landed|past action particle|that|place|possessive particle|above|little guy|this|snake|possessive particle|matter|appointment|possessive particle|matter|and also|stars|this|all|is|a|nightmare|question particle
My planet will be right above the place where I landed last year... Little guy, this thing with the snake, the date, and the stars, it must all be a nightmare, right?
「但 他 」並不 回答 我 的 問題 。
but|he|not|answer|I|possessive particle|question
"But he" did not answer my question.
他 對 我 說 :“重要 的 事 ,是 看不見 的 ......”“當然 ......”“這 就 象 花 一樣 。
he|to|me|said|important|possessive particle|thing|is|invisible|possessive particle|of course|this|just|like|flower|the same
He said to me: "The important things are invisible..." "Of course..." "It's just like a flower.
如果 你 愛 上 了 一朵 生長 在 一顆 星星 上 的 花 ,那麼 夜間 ,你 看著 天空 就 感到 甜蜜 愉快 。
if|you|love|upon|past tense marker|a|growing|on|a|star|on|possessive particle|flower|then|at night|you|look at|sky|then|feel|sweet|happy
If you fall in love with a flower that grows on a star, then at night, when you look at the sky, you feel sweet and happy.
所有 的 星星 上 都 好象 開著 花 。
all|possessive particle|stars|on|all|seem|blooming|flowers
It seems that all the stars are blooming with flowers.
“當然 ......”“這 也 就 象水 一樣 ,由於 那 辘轳 和 繩子 的 緣故 ,你 給 我 喝 的 井水 好象 音樂 一樣 ......你 記得 嗎 ?
of course|this|also|just|like water|the same|due to|that|pulley|and|rope|possessive particle|reason|you|give|me|drink|possessive particle|well water|seems like|music|the same|you|remember|question particle
"Of course..." "This is just like water, because of that pulley and rope, the well water you give me sounds like music... Do you remember?
......這水 非常 好喝 ......“?
this water|very|tasty
...This water is very good to drink..."?
“當然 ......”“夜晚 ,你 抬頭 望著 星星 ,我 的 那顆 太小 了 ,我 無法 給 你 指出 我 的 那顆 星星 是 在 哪裡 。
of course|night|you|look up|at|stars|I|possessive particle|that one|too small|past tense marker|I|unable to|give|you|point out|I|possessive particle|that one|star|is|at|where
"Of course..." "At night, when you look up at the stars, mine is so small that I can't point out where my star is to you.
這樣倒更好 。
this way is actually better
This is actually better.
您 可以 認為 我 的 那 顆 星星 就 在 這些 星星 之中 。
you|can|think|I|possessive particle|that|measure word for stars|stars|just|in|these|stars|among
You can think of my star as being among these stars.
那麼 ,所有 的 星星 ,你 都 會 喜歡 看 的 ...... 這些 星星 都 將 成為 你 的 朋友 。
then|all|possessive particle|stars|you|all|will|like|watching|particle indicating past action|these|stars|all|will|become|your|possessive particle|friends
Then, all the stars, you will love to look at... these stars will all become your friends.
而且 ,我 還要 給 你 一件 禮物 ...... ”他 又 笑了 。
and|I|still want to|give|you|one|gift|he|again|laughed
And, I also want to give you a gift..." He smiled again.
“啊 !
ah
"Ah!
小傢伙 , 小傢伙 , 我 喜歡 聽 你 這 笑聲 !
Little guy, little guy, I love to hear your laughter!
“這 正好 是 我 給 你 的 禮物 ,......這 就 好象 水 那樣 。
this|just right|is|I|give|you|possessive particle|gift|this|just|like|water|that
"This is just the gift I have for you, ... it's just like water.
“你 說 什麼 ?
you|say|what
"What did you say?
“人們 眼裡 的 星星 並不 都 一樣 。
people|in their eyes|possessive particle|stars|not|all|the same
"The stars in people's eyes are not all the same.
對 旅行 的 人 來說 ,星星 是 精靈 。
for|travel|possessive particle|people|speaking|stars|are|spirits
For travelers, stars are spirits.
對 別的 人 來說 ,星星 只是 些 小 亮光 。
to|other|people|in the eyes of|stars|are just|some|small|lights
For others, stars are just small lights.
對 另外 一些 學者 來 說 ,星星 就是 他們 探討 的 學問 。
for|other|some|scholars|to|say|stars|is|they|explore|possessive particle|knowledge
For some scholars, stars are the subject of their studies.
對 我 所 遇見 的 那個 實業家 來說 ,星星 是 金錢 。
for|I|that|met|possessive particle|that|businessman|in the eyes of|stars|are|money
For the entrepreneur I met, stars are money.
但是 ,所有 這些 星星 都 不會 說話 。
but|all|these|stars|all|will not|speak
But all these stars do not speak.
你 呢 ,你 的 那些 星星 將 是 任何人 都 不曾 有過 的 ...... ”您 說 的 是 什麼 ?
you|question particle|your|possessive particle|those|stars|will|be|anyone|all|never|had|possessive particle|you (formal)|said|possessive particle|be|what
What about you, those stars of yours will be ones that no one has ever had... What are you talking about?
“夜晚 ,當 你 望著 天空 的 時候 ,既然 我 就 住 在 其中 一顆 星星 上 ,既然 我 在 其中 一顆 星星 上 笑著 ,那麼 對 你 來說 ,就 好象 所有 的 星星 都 在 笑 ,那麼 你 將 看到 的 星星 就是 會 笑 的 星星 !
night|when|you|look at|sky|possessive particle|time|since|I|then|live|in|among|one|star|on|since|I|in|among|one|star|on|smiling|then|to|you|for|just|as if|all|possessive particle|stars|all|are|laughing|then|you|will|see|possessive particle|stars|just|will|laugh|possessive particle|stars
"At night, when you look at the sky, since I live on one of those stars, since I am laughing on one of those stars, then for you, it will seem as if all the stars are laughing, and the stars you will see will be the stars that laugh!"
“這時 ,他 又 笑了 。
at this moment|he|again|laughed
At this moment, he laughed again.
“那麼 ,在 你 得到 了 安慰 之後 (人們 總是 會 自我安慰 的 )你 就 會 因為 認識 了 我 而 感到 高興 。
then|at|you|received|past tense marker|comfort|after|people|always|will|self-comfort|possessive particle|you|then|will|because|knowing|past tense marker|me|and|feel|happy
"So, after you have found comfort (people always self-comfort), you will feel happy because you have known me."},{
您 會 永遠 是 我 的 朋友 。
you|will|forever|be|I|possessive particle|friend
你 就 會 想要 同 我 一起 笑 。
you|then|will|want|with|I|together|laugh
You'll want to laugh with me.
有時 ,你 會 為了 快樂 而 不知不覺 地 打開 窗戶 。
sometimes|you|will|for the sake of|happiness|and|unconsciously|adverbial particle|open|window
Sometimes, you open the windows unconsciously for pleasure.
你 的 朋友 們 會 奇怪 地 看著 你 笑著 仰望 天空 。
you|possessive particle|friend|plural marker|will|strangely|adverbial particle|look at|you|smiling|looking up|sky
Your friends will look at you strangely, smiling as you gaze at the sky.
那時 ,你 就 可以 對 他們 說 :'是的 ,星星 總是 引 我 歡笑 !
at that time|you|then|can|to|them|say|yes|stars|always|bring|me|laughter
At that time, you can tell them: 'Yes, the stars always make me laugh!'
'他們 會 以為 你 發瘋 了 。
They|will|think|you|go crazy|past tense marker
They will think you have gone crazy.
我 的 惡作劇 將 使 你 難堪 ...... ”這時 ,他 又 笑了 。
I|possessive particle|prank|will|make|you|embarrassed|at this moment|he|again|laughed
My prank will embarrass you...'' At this moment, he laughed again.
“這 就 好象 我 並 沒有 給 你 星星 ,而是 給 你 一大堆 會笑出聲來 的 小 鈴鐺 ...... ”他 仍然 笑著 。
this|just|seems|I|not|have|give|you|star|but rather|give|you|a big pile of|will laugh out loud|possessive particle|small|bell|he|still|smiling
"It's like I didn't give you stars, but instead gave you a bunch of little bells that laugh out loud..." He continued to smile.
隨後 他 變得 嚴肅 起來 :“今天 夜裡 ......你 知道 ......不 要 來 了 。
later|he|became|serious|up|today|at night|you|know|not|should|come|past tense marker
Then he became serious: "Tonight... you know... don't come."
“我 不 離開 你 。
I|not|leave|you
"I won't leave you.
“”我 將 會 象是 很 痛苦 的 樣子 ...... 我 有點 象 要 死去 似的 。
I|will|be|seem|very|painful|(possessive particle)|appearance|I|a little|like|about to|die|like
"I will look like I'm in great pain... I feel a bit like I'm about to die."
就是 這麼回事 ,你 就 別 來看 這些 了 ,沒有 必要 。
that's just how it is|the way it is|you|then|don't|come to see|these|past action marker|no|need
That's how it is, you don't need to come and see these, it's unnecessary.
“我 不 離開 你 。
I|not|leave|you
"I won't leave you.
「可是 他 擔心 起來 」。
but|he|worry|started
"But he started to worry."
“我 對 你 說 這些 ......這 也 是 因為 蛇 的 緣故 。
I|to|you|said|these|this|also|is|because|snake|possessive particle|reason
"What I'm saying to you... this is also because of the snake."
別 讓 它 咬 了 你 ......蛇 是 很 壞 的 ,它 隨意 咬人 ......”“我 不 離開 你 。
don't|let|it|bite|past tense marker|you|snake|is|very|bad|possessive particle|it|randomly|bite people|I|not|leave|you
Don't let it bite you... The snake is very bad, it bites people at will..." "I won't leave you.
“這時 ,他 似乎 有點 放心 了 :”對了 ,它 咬 第二口 的 時候 就 沒有 毒液 了 ......”這天 夜裡 ,我 沒有 看到 他 起程 。
at this moment|he|seemed|a little|relieved|past tense marker|right|it|bite|second bite|possessive particle|when|then|no|venom|past tense marker|that day|night|I|did not|see|he|depart
"At that moment, he seemed a bit relieved: "Right, when it bites for the second time, it won't have venom..." That night, I didn't see him set off.
他 不聲不響 地 跑 了 。
he|quietly|adverbial particle|ran|past tense marker
He ran away quietly.
當 我 終於 趕上 他 的 時候 ,他 堅定 地 快步 走著 。
when|I|finally|caught up with|him|possessive particle|time|he|firmly|adverbial particle|quickly|was walking
When I finally caught up with him, he was walking briskly with determination.
他 只是 對 我 說道 :“啊 ,你 在 這兒 ......”於是 他 拉著 我 的 手 。
he|just|to|me|said|ah|you|at|here|so|he|held|me|possessive particle|hand
He just said to me: "Ah, you are here..." and then he took my hand.
但是 他 仍然 很 擔心 :“你 不該 這樣 。
but|he|still|very|worried|you|shouldn't|like this
But he was still very worried: "You shouldn't do this.
你 會 難受 的 。
you|will|feel bad|particle indicating certainty
You will feel bad.
我會 象是 死去 的 樣子 ,但 這 不會 是 真的 ......”我 默默無言 。
I will|seem like|dead|possessive particle|appearance|but|this|will not|be|real|I|fell silent
I will look like I'm dead, but it won't be real..." I remained silent.
您 明白 ,路 很 遠 。
you|understand|road|very|far
You understand, the road is very long.
我 不能 帶著 這付 身軀 走 。
I|cannot|carry|this|body|walk
I cannot carry this body with me.
它 太重 了 。
it|too heavy|past tense marker
It is too heavy.
“我 依然 沉默不語 。
I|still|remain silent
"I still remain silent."
'但是 ,這 就 好象 剝落 的 舊 樹皮 一樣 。
but|this|just|seems|peeling|possessive particle|old|tree bark|like
' But this is just like peeling old bark.
舊 樹皮 , 並 沒有 什麼 可悲 的 。
Old bark is not really something to be sad about.
「我 還是 沉默不語 。
I|still|remain silent
"I still remained silent.
他 有些 洩氣 了 。
he|somewhat|discouraged|past tense marker
He seemed a bit deflated.
但是 他 又 振作起來 :“這 將 是 蠻 好 的 ,你 知道 。
but|he|again|perked up|this|will|be|quite|good|particle|you|know
But he perked up again: "This will be quite good, you know.
我 也 一定 會 看 星星 的 。
I|also|definitely|will|see|stars|possessive particle
I will definitely look at the stars too.
所有 的 星星 都 將 是 帶有 生了鏽 的 辘轳 的 井 。
all|possessive particle|stars|all|will|be|equipped with|rusted|possessive particle|pulley|possessive particle|well
All the stars will be wells with rusty pulleys.
所有 的 星星 都 會 倒水 給 我 喝 ...... ”我 還是 沉默不語 。
all|possessive particle|stars|all|will|pour water|to|me|drink|I|still|remain silent
All the stars will pour water for me to drink..." I remained silent.
“這 會 是 多麼 好玩 啊 !
this|will|be|how|fun|ah
"How fun this will be!"
你 將 有 五億 個 鈴鐺 , 我 將 有 五億 口 水井 ......” 這時 , 他 也 沉默 了 , 因為 他 在 哭 。
"You will have five hundred million bells, and I will have five hundred million wells..." At this moment, he fell silent too, because he was crying.
「就是 這兒 。
just|here
"Right here."
讓 我 自個兒 走 一步 吧 。
let|I|by myself|walk|step|suggestion particle
"Let me walk a step by myself."
“他 這時 坐下來 ,因為 他 害怕了 。
he|at this moment|sat down|because|he|became afraid
"He sat down at this moment because he was scared."},{
他 卻 仍然 說道 :“你 知道 ......我 的 花 ......我 是 要 對 她 負責 的 !
he|but|still|said|you|know|I|possessive particle|flower|I|am|going to|to|her|responsible|particle indicating past action
But he still said: "You know... my flower... I am responsible for her!"
而 她 又 是 那麼 弱小 !
but|she|again|is|so|weak
And she is so weak!
她 又 是 那麼 天真 。
She|again|is|so|naive
她 只 有 四根 微不足道 的 刺 , 保護 自己 , 抵抗 外敵 ......” 我 也 坐 了 下來 , 因為 我 再也 站立 不住 了 。
She only has four insignificant thorns to protect herself and resist external enemies..." I also sat down because I could no longer stand.
他 說道 :“就是 這些 ......全都 說 啦 ......”他 猶豫 了 一下 ,然後 站 起來 。
he|said|just|these|all|said|particle|he|hesitated|past tense marker|for a moment|then|stand|up
He said, "That's it... I've said it all..." He hesitated for a moment and then stood up.
他 邁出 了 一步 。
he|stepped out|past tense marker|one step
He took a step forward.
而 我 卻 動彈不得 。
but|I|actually|couldn't move
But I couldn't move.
在 他 的 腳 踝子骨 附近 ,一道 黃光 閃 了 一下 。
at|he|possessive particle|foot|ankle|near|a beam of|yellow light|flashed|past tense marker|briefly
A flash of yellow light flickered near his ankle.
刹那 間 他 一動 也 不動 了 。
moment|in|he|a single movement|also|not move|past tense marker
In an instant, he became completely still.
沒有 叫喊 。
no|shouting
There was no shouting.
他 輕輕地 象 一棵 樹 一樣 倒 在 地上 ,大概 由於 沙地 的 緣故 ,連 一點 響聲 都 沒有 。
he|gently|like|a|tree|same|fell|on|ground|probably|due to|sandy ground|possessive particle|reason|even|a little|sound|at all|did not have
He gently fell to the ground like a tree, probably due to the sandy ground, without even a sound.
到 現在 ,一點 不錯 ,已經 有 六年 了 ......我 還 從未 講過 這個 故事 。
until|now|a little|not bad|already|has|six years|past tense marker|I|still|never|told|this|story
Until now, not at all bad, it has already been six years... I have never told this story.
同伴 們 重新 見到 了 我 ,都 為 能 看見 我 活著 回來 而 高興 。
companions|plural marker|again|saw|past tense marker|I|all|for|able to|see|I|alive|returned|and|happy
My companions were happy to see me alive and back.
我 卻 很 悲傷 。
I|but|very|sad
But I was very sad.
我 告訴 他們 :“這 是 因為 疲勞 的 緣故 ......”現在 ,我 稍微 得到 了 些 安慰 。
I|told|them|this|is|because|fatigue|possessive particle|reason|now|I|slightly|received|past tense marker|some|comfort
I told them: "It's because of fatigue..." Now, I have gained a little comfort.
就是說 ......沒有 完全 平靜下來 。
that is to say|not|completely|calmed down
That is to say... I have not completely calmed down.
可 我 知道 他 已經 回到 了 他 的 星球 上 。
but|I|know|he|already|returned|past tense marker|he|possessive particle|planet|on
But I know he has returned to his planet.
因為 那天 黎明 ,我 沒有 再 見到 他 的 身軀 。
because|that day|dawn|I|did not|again|see|him|possessive particle|body
Because that dawn, I did not see his body again.
他 的 身軀 並 不 那麼 重 ......從此 ,我 就 喜歡 在 夜間 傾聽 著 星星 ,好象 是 傾聽 著 五億 個 鈴鐺 ......可是 ,現在 卻 又 發生 了 不 尋常 的 事 。
he|possessive particle|body|not|not|so|heavy|from then on|I|then|like|at|night|listening|continuous aspect particle|stars|as if|is|listening|continuous aspect particle|five hundred million|measure word|bells|but|now|yet|again|happened|past tense marker|not|ordinary|possessive particle|thing
His body was not that heavy... Since then, I have enjoyed listening to the stars at night, as if listening to five hundred million bells... However, something unusual has happened now.
我 給 小王子 畫 的 羊 嘴套 上 ,忘 了 畫 皮帶 !
I|gave|the Little Prince|drew|possessive particle|sheep|muzzle|on|forgot|past tense marker|to draw|belt
I forgot to draw a strap on the sheep's muzzle that I drew for the little prince!
他 再也 不 可能 把 它 套 在 羊 嘴 上 。
he|ever again|not|possible|(a particle indicating the disposal of an object)|it|put on|on|sheep|mouth|(a particle indicating location)
He can no longer put it on the sheep's mouth.
於是 ,我 思忖 著 :“他 的 星球 上 發生 了 什麼 事 呢 ?
then|I|pondered|continuous aspect particle|he|possessive particle|planet|on|happened|past tense marker|what|event|question particle
So, I pondered: "What happened on his planet?
大概 小羊 把 花 吃掉 了 吧 ......”有時 我 又 對 自己 說 ,“絕對 不會 的 !
probably|little lamb|(particle indicating the action of eating)|flower|eat up|past tense marker|suggestion particle|sometimes|I|again|to|myself|say|absolutely|won't|(particle indicating certainty)
Maybe the little sheep ate the flower..." Sometimes I also tell myself, "Absolutely not!"
小王子 每天 夜裡 都 用 玻璃罩子 罩住 他 的 花 ,而且 他會 把 羊 看管 好 的 ...... ”想到 這裡 ,我 就 非常 高興 。
The Little Prince|every day|at night|always|uses|glass dome|to cover|he|possessive particle|flower|and|he will|(a particle indicating the handling of an object)|sheep|take care of|well|past action particle|thinking of|this|I|then|very|happy
The Little Prince covers his flower with a glass dome every night, and he makes sure to take good care of the sheep... Thinking of this, I feel very happy.
這時 ,所有 的 星星 都 在 柔情 地 輕聲 笑 著 。
at this moment|all|possessive particle|stars|all|at|gently|adverbial particle|softly|laugh|continuous aspect particle
At that moment, all the stars were softly and tenderly laughing.
忽而 我 又 對 自己 說 :“人們 有時 總 免不了 會 疏忽 的 ,那 就 夠戗 !
suddenly|I|again|to|myself|said|people|sometimes|always|inevitably|will|neglect|(particle)|that|then|enough
Suddenly I said to myself: "People sometimes inevitably overlook things, and that's enough!
某 一天 晚上 他 忘 了 玻璃罩子 ,或者 小羊 夜裡 不聲不響 地 跑 出來 ...... ”想到 這裡 ,小鈴鐺 都 變成 淚珠 了 !
a certain|day|night|he|forgot|past tense marker|glass cover|or|little lamb|at night|quietly|adverbial particle|ran|out|thinking of|this|little bell|all|turned into|tear|past tense marker
One night he forgot the glass dome, or the little sheep quietly ran out at night... Thinking of this, even the little bell turned into tears!
這 真是 一個 很大 的 奧秘 。
this|really is|a|very big|possessive particle|mystery
This is truly a great mystery.
對 你們 這些 喜歡 小王子 的 人 來說 ,就 象 對於 我 來說 一樣 ,無論 什麼 地方 ,凡是 某處 ,如果 一隻 羊 (儘管 我們 並 不 認識 它 ),吃 了 一朵 玫瑰花 ,或是 沒有 吃掉 一朵 玫瑰花 ,那麼 宇宙 的 面貌 就 全然 不同 。
for|you|these|like|The Little Prince|possessive particle|people|for|then|like|for|me|for|the same|no matter|what|place|wherever|some place|if|a|sheep|although|we|not|not|know|it|eats|past tense marker|a|rose|or|not|eating|a|rose|then|universe|possessive particle|appearance|then|completely|different
For you who love The Little Prince, just as for me, no matter where it is, if a sheep (even though we do not know it) eats a rose, or does not eat a rose, then the appearance of the universe is completely different.
你們 望著 天空 。
you (plural)|looking at|sky
You look at the sky.
你們 想一想 :羊 究竟 是 吃 了 還是 沒有 吃掉 花 ?
you (plural)|think about it|sheep|after all|did|eat|past tense marker|or|not|eat up|flower
You think: Did the sheep eat the flower or not?
那麼 你們 就 會 看到 一切 都 變了樣 ...... 任何 一個 大人 將 永遠 不會 明白 這個 問題 竟 如此 重要 !
then|you (plural)|then|will|see|everything|all|changed|any|one|adult|will|forever|not|understand|this|question|actually|so|important
Then you will see everything has changed... No adult will ever understand how important this issue is!
對 我 來說 ,這是 世界 上 最美 也 是 最 淒涼 的 地方 。
to|me|for|this is|world|on|most beautiful|also|is|most|desolate|possessive particle|place
For me, this is the most beautiful yet the most desolate place in the world.
它 與 前 一頁 畫的 是 同一個 地方 。
it|with|previous|page|drawn|is|the same|place
It is the same place as the one drawn on the previous page.
我 再 一次 將 它 畫 出來 ,為的 是 好 讓 你們 看清楚 。
I|again|time|will|it|draw|out|purpose|is|well|let|you (plural)|see clearly
I will draw it again, so that you can see it clearly.
就是 在 這裡 ,小王子 出現 在 地球 上 ,後來 ,也 正是 在 這裡 消失 了 的 。
it is|at|here|the Little Prince|appeared|on|Earth||later|also|precisely|at|here|disappeared|past tense marker|past action particle
This is where the Little Prince appeared on Earth, and later, it is also where he disappeared.
請 你們 仔細 看看 這個 地方 ,以便 你們 有 一天 去 非洲 沙漠 上 旅行 的 時候 ,能夠 準確 地 辨認出 這個 地方 。
please|you (plural)|carefully|take a look|this|place|so that|you (plural)|have|one day|go|Africa|desert|on|travel|possessive particle|time|able to|accurately|adverbial particle|recognize|this|place
Please take a good look at this place, so that one day when you travel in the African desert, you can accurately recognize this place.
如果 ,你們 有 機會 經過 這個 地方 ,我 請求 你們 不要 匆匆 而 過 ,請 你們 就 在 那顆 星星 底下 等一等 !
if|you (plural)|have|opportunity|pass by|this|place|I|request|you (plural)|do not|hurriedly|and|pass|please|you (plural)|just|at|that|star|under|wait a moment
If you have the chance to pass by this place, I ask you not to hurry past, please wait right under that star!
如果 這時 , 有個 小孩子 向 你 走來 , 如果 他 笑 著 , 他 有 金黃色 的 頭髮 , 如果 當 你 問 他 問題 時 他 不 回答 , 你 一定 猜得出 他 是 誰 。
If at that moment, a little child walks towards you, if he is smiling and has golden hair, if when you ask him a question he does not answer, you will surely guess who he is.
那 就 請 你們 幫個 忙 ,不要 讓 我 這麼 憂傷 :趕快 寫信 告訴 我 ,他 又 回來 了 ......
then|just|please|you (plural)|help me|favor|don't|make|me|so|sad|quickly|write a letter|tell|me|he|again|come back|past tense marker
Then please help me, don't let me be so sad: quickly write a letter to tell me, he has come back again......
SENT_CWT:AFkKFwvL=12.69 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=249.78
en:unknowd
openai.2025-02-07
ai_request(all=267 err=0.00%) translation(all=213 err=4.23%) cwt(all=2562 err=6.60%)