09 - Trapped
09 - Trapped
# 阿拉丁 和 神燈 9 - 被 困住 了 。
|||passive particle|trapped|
# Aladdin and the Magic Lamp 9 - Trapped.
馬格里布 在 烈日 下 走來走去 。
||scorching sun||walks back and forth
Magrib walks back and forth under the scorching sun.
他 沒有 聽到 阿拉丁 求助 的 聲音 。
||||for help||
He did not hear Aladdin's cries for help.
他 在 想著 那個 燈 和 一個 宏偉 的 計劃 。
||thinking about|||||grand||plan
He was thinking about that lamp and a grand plan.
“ 很快 我會 比 任何 一個 國王 都 富有 !
|||||||rich
"Soon I'll be richer than any king!
” 他 露出 了 邪惡 的 笑容 。
he|showed||evil||smile
’ He gave an evil grin.
“ 我會 成為 這個 地球 上 最 有 權力 的 人 !
|||||||power||
"I will be the most powerful man on earth!
” 馬格里布 一邊 笑 一邊 跳舞 。
Margie laughed and danced.
然後 他 停下來 皺 了 皺眉 。
then||stopped|furrowed||frown
Then he stopped and frowned.
“ 那個 孩子 在 哪裡 ?
“Where is the child?
他 去 了 很 長時間 了 。
He has been gone for a long time.
” 突然 馬格里布 摸了摸 他 的 耳朵 。
suddenly||touched|||ear
"Suddenly, Magrib touched his ear.
他 聽到 什麼 聲音 了 嗎 ?
Did he hear something?
“ 伯父 !
Uncle!
我 回來 了 !
I'm back!
你 能 聽到 我 嗎 ?
Can you hear me?
” 阿拉丁 又 叫 了 。
Aladdin called again.
馬格里布 跑 到 入口處 , 從 邊緣 往裡 看 。
|||entrance||edge|in|
Aladdin ran to the entrance and looked inside from the edge.
“ 你 在 做 什麼 , 孩子 ?
What are you doing, child?
快上來 !
hurry up
Quick, come up!
” “ 伯父 , 我 上 不來 ,” 阿拉丁 回答 ,“ 我 拿 了 太重 的 東西 , 我 爬 不 上 最後 一個 台階 。
|||come|||||||||||||||step
"Uncle, I can't come up," Aladdin replied, "I have something too heavy; I can't climb the last step."
我 的 口袋 都 滿 了 , 我 的 外套 凸 出來 了 。
|||||||||sticking||completed action particle
My pockets are full, and my coat is sticking out.
我 從 花園 裡 拿 了 很多 玻璃 水果 。
I|||||||glass|
I took a lot of glass fruits from the garden.
請 幫助 我 上去 !
|||go up
Please help me up!
” “ 就 只 給 我 那 盞燈 , 孩子 。
|||||lamp|
"Just give me that lamp, boy."
” 馬格里布 嚴厲 地說 ,“ 是 那 盞燈 讓 你 感覺 很 重 。
|strictly|said|||lamp|||feel||
said Maghreb sternly, "it's the lamp that makes you feel heavy."
給 我 那 盞燈 , 然後 你 身上 就 會 輕 很多 了 。
Give me that lamp, and you will feel much lighter.
” “ 那 盞燈 ?
That lamp?
啊 , 對 , 那 盞燈 。
Ah, yes, that lamp.
我 放在 身上 某個 地方 了 。
|||a certain||
I have it somewhere on my body.
但是 , 伯父 , 不是 燈 讓 我 覺得 很 重 。
But, uncle, it's not the lamp that makes me feel heavy.
那 盞燈 不 重 。
That lamp is not heavy.
” “ 那 盞燈 在 哪裡 ?
Where is the lamp then?
” 馬格里布 很 急切 地問 ,“ 你 對 它 做 了 什麼 ?
||eagerly|||||||
’ Maghreb asked eagerly, ‘What did you do to it?
” “ 我 把 它 用 我 的 腰帶 包 起來 , 放在 我 後面 的 口袋 裡 了 。
I wrapped it up with my belt and put it in the pocket behind me.
” 阿拉丁 說 ,“ 我 很 願意 上來 之後 給 你 。
||||willing||||
Aladdin said, "I am willing to give it to you after I come up."
快 幫 我 一下 !
Help me quickly!
” “ 給 我 那 盞燈 , 孩子 !
“Give me that lamp, child!
” 魔法師 生氣 地 大聲 說 。
"The magician said angrily.
“ 我 現在 拿 不到 燈 ,” 阿拉丁 說 ,“ 你 看 ?
"I can't get the lamp right now," Aladdin said, "see?
” 他 把 手臂 伸 到 背後 。
||arm|stretched||
’ He stretched his arms behind his back.
“ 我 身上 有 很多 玻璃 水果 , 是 給 我 媽媽 的 。
||||||||my||
"I have a lot of glass fruit on me, it's for my mother.
” 他 伸進 一個 口袋 裡 。
|reached into|||
’ He reached into a pocket.
“ 這是 一個 亮晶晶 的 紅色 的 水果 。
||||||fruit
"It's a shiny red fruit.
你 可以 拿走 它 !
You can take it!
” “ 不要 !
"No!"
” 馬格里布 大聲 說 ,“ 我 不 想要 任何 珠寶 !
"Magliovu said loudly, "I don't want any jewelry!"
我 只 想要 那 盞燈 !
I just want that lamp!
現在 快給我 !
|quickly give me
Give it to me now!
現在 !
Now!
” “ 我會 的 , 伯父 , 我 保證 。
||||guarantee
“I will, uncle, I promise.”
” 阿拉丁 堅定 地說 ,“ 但是 我 還 不能 給 你 。
|firmly|||||||
“But I can’t give it to you yet,” said Aladdin firmly.
” 馬格里布 為 了 讓 阿拉丁 看到 自己 生氣 的 臉 , 俯下 了 身 。
||||||||||bent down||
In order to let Aladdin see his angry face, Maghrib bowed down.
他 的 臉頰 紅得 可怕 。
||cheek|red|
His cheeks turned frighteningly red.
“ 你 不 服從 我 ?
||obey|
"You dare to defy me?
” 魔法師 生氣 地說 。
"The sorcerer said angrily.
“ 我 不能 服從 你 ,” 阿拉丁 說 , “ 我 ……” 馬格里布 轉過 頭 , 大聲 說 :“ 你 不能 服從 ?
||||||||turned||||||
"I cannot obey you," said Aladdin, "I..." Maghreb turned his head and said loudly, "You cannot obey?
” 魔法師 跺 著 腳 , 他 的 周圍 都 是 灰塵 。
|stamping||||||||dust
’ The magician stomped, dust was all around him.
他用 拳頭 打 自己 的 頭 。
|fist||||
He used his fists to hit his head.
“ 不 服從 我 ?
"Not obeying me?"
” 他 大聲 說 。
He said loudly.
他 從 袖子 裡 拿出 銀色 的 盒子 。
|||||silver||
He took out a silver box from his sleeve.
“ 不 服從 我 ?
"Not obeying me?"
” 馬格里布 拿出 一把 粉末 , 念 了 一些 咒語 。
||a handful of|||||
Marguerite took out a handful of powder and recited some spells.
“ 你 會 後悔 的 , 你 這個 沒用 的 小孩兒 !
"You'll regret it, you worthless child!
” “ 你 在 做 什麼 , 伯父 ?
“What are you doing, uncle?”
” 阿拉丁 大聲 說 ,“ 快 幫 我 !
“Help me quickly!” Aladdin said loudly.
” 馬格里布 把 粉末 扔進 火紅 的 灰燼 裡 。
||||red-hot||ashes|
Maghrib threw the powder into the fiery ashes.
火焰 射 向 了 高 空中 。
flame|shoots||||sky
Flames shot high into the air.
“ 不 , 我 的 孩子 , 現在 你 永遠 也 出不來 了 !
||||||||can't get out|
"No, my child, now you will never come out!
” 他 大聲 說 。
He said loudly.
“ 伯父 !
Uncle!
” 大地 又 一次 晃動 了 。
The earth shook again.
在 那個 石階 上 , 阿拉丁 看到 大理石 門 開始 關閉 。
|||||||||closing
On that stone step, Aladdin saw the marble door begin to close.
那扇 通向 魔法 寶物 的 門 回到 了 原地 。
that (1)|leading to|||||||the original place
The door to the magic treasure was back in place.
岩石 和 灰塵 開始 往下掉 , 完全 把門 給 蓋住 了 。
||||falling down|completely|the door||covered|
Rocks and dust began to fall, completely covering the door.
馬格里布 向 天空 揮舞 著 拳頭 , 憤怒 地 扭動 著 身體 。
|||waving|||angrily||twisting||
The Maghreb waved his fists to the sky and wriggled in anger.
“ 啊 !
" ah!
” 他 呻吟 道 ,“ 一切 都 被 毀 了 !
||||||destroyed|
’ he moaned, ‘everything is ruined!
” “ 伯父 !
Uncle!
” 阿拉丁 在 黑暗 中 大聲 說 ,“ 伯父 !
Aladdin shouted loudly in the darkness, "Uncle!"
” 沒有 人 聽得見 。
||can hear
No one could hear.
沒有 人 回答 他 。
No one answered him.