46 - 林 對 她 的 演講 感到 緊張
Lin||||||
46 - Lin feels nervous about her speech.
故事 四十六 : 林 對 她 的 演講 感到 緊張
|forty-six|||||||
Story Forty-Six: Lin feels nervous about her speech.
林 今晚 將要 坐 飛機 去 洛杉磯 。
||||||Los Angeles
Lin will be taking a flight to Los Angeles tonight.
她 在 那裡 做 一 個 重要 的 銷售 演講 。
||||||||sale|
She is giving an important sales presentation there.
她 很 緊張 , 因為 這 是 她 第一 次 在 很多 觀眾 前 講話 。
She is very nervous because this is her first time speaking in front of a large audience.
她 的 老闆 告訴 她 一定 要 很 好 地 完成 。
||||||||||complete
Her boss told her that she must do a very good job.
他 說 新 產品 的 成功 就 靠 她 了 。
|||product||success||||
He said the success of the new product depends on her.
林 不 喜歡 這樣 的 壓力 。
Lin does not like this kind of pressure.
她 擔心 如果 她 犯 一 個 錯誤 就 會 被 開除 。
|is worried|||makes|||mistake||||fired
She worries that if she makes a mistake, she will be fired.
儘管 如此 , 她 試 著 積極 地 想 。
|||||actively||
Despite this, she tries to think positively.
可能 如果 她 做 得 好 , 她 反而 會 被 升職 。
||||||||||promoted
Perhaps if she does well, she might even get promoted.
用 不同 的 方式 講述 同 一 個 故事 。
Telling the same story in a different way.
我 今晚 將要 坐 飛機 去 洛杉磯 。
I will be taking a flight to Los Angeles tonight.
我 在 那裡 做 一 個 重要 的 銷售 演講 。
I will be giving an important sales presentation there.
我 很 緊張 , 因為 這 是 我 第一 次 在 很多 觀眾 前 講話 。
I am very nervous because this is my first time speaking in front of a large audience.
我 的 老闆 告訴 我 一定 要 很 好 地 完成 。
My boss told me that I must do a very good job.
他 說 新 產品 的 成功 就 靠 我 了 。
He said the success of the new product depends on me.
我 不 喜歡 這樣 的 壓力 。
I don't like this kind of pressure.
我 擔心 如果 我 犯 一 個 錯誤 就 會 被 開除 。
I'm worried that if I make a mistake, I will be fired.
儘管 如此 , 我 試 著 積極 地 想 。
Despite this, I try to think positively.
可能 如果 我 做 得 好 , 我 反而 會 被 升職 。
If I do well, I might actually get promoted.
問題 :
Question:
一 : 林 今晚 將要 坐 飛機 去 洛杉磯 。
1: Lin will be taking a flight to Los Angeles tonight.
林 什麼 時候 坐 飛機 ?
When is Lin taking the flight?
林 今晚 做 飛機 去 洛杉磯 。
Lin is taking a flight to Los Angeles tonight.
二 : 她 在 那裡 做 一 個 重要 的 銷售 演講 。
Second: She is giving an important sales presentation there.
她 在 那裡 做 什麼 ?
What is she doing there?
她 在 那裡 做 一 個 重要 的 銷售 演講 。
She is giving an important sales presentation there.
三 : 她 很 緊張 , 因為 這 是 她 第一 次 在 很多 觀眾 前 講話 。
||||||||||||audience||
Third: She is very nervous because this is her first time speaking in front of a large audience.
她 為 什麼 緊張 ?
Why is she nervous?
因為 這 是 她 第一 次 在 很多 觀眾 前 講話 。
Because this is her first time speaking in front of a large audience.
四 : 她 的 老闆 告訴 她 一定 要 很 好 地 完成 。
Fourth: Her boss told her that she must complete it very well.
她 的 老闆 告訴 她 什麼 ?
What did her boss tell her?
她 的 老闆 告訴 她 一定 要 很 好 地 完成 。
Her boss told her that she must complete it very well.
五 : 他 說 新 產品 的 成功 就 靠 我 了 。
Five: He said the success of the new product depends on me.
他 說 什麼 ?
What did he say?
他 說 新 產品 的 成功 就 靠 我 了 。
He said the success of the new product depends on me.
六 : 我 擔心 如果 我 犯 一 個 錯誤 就 會 被 開除 。
Six: I'm worried that if I make a mistake, I will be fired.
你 擔心 什麼 ?
What are you worried about?
我 擔心 如果 我 犯 一 個 錯誤 就 會 被 開除 。
I'm worried that if I make a mistake, I will be fired.
七 : 儘管 如此 , 我 試 著 積極 地 想 。
Seven: Despite this, I try to think positively.
你 試 著 怎麼 想 ?
How do you try to think?
我 試 著 積極 地 想 。
I try to think positively.
八 : 可能 如果 我 做 得 好 , 我 反而 會 被 升職 。
Eight: Maybe if I do well, I will be promoted instead.
如果 你 做 得 好 會 發生 什麼 ?
What will happen if you do well?
可能 如果 我 做 得 好 , 我 反而 會 被 升職 。
Maybe if I do well, I will be promoted instead.