丢 了 你
Ich habe dich verloren.
Lost you
Vous avez perdu.
Ti ho perso.
あなたを失った。
Потерял тебя.
Втратив тебе.
空气 中 只 剩 呼吸
All that's left in the air is breath.
眼泪 已 落地 成泥
tears have fallen into mud
Сльози впали на землю і стали багнюкою.
我 的 视线 里
in my sight
У полі мого зору.
没有 了 你 的 轨迹
There's no more of your trajectory.
要试 着 忘 了 过去
try to forget the past
只是 记忆 太过 锋利
It's just that the memory is too sharp
爱过 的 痕迹
traces of love
终究 还是 抹 不 去
I can't erase it after all
冷风 中吹来 回音
Blowing back and forth in the cold wind
让 人 听 了 如此 沉溺
so addictive
喊 你 的 姓名
Call out your name.
该 如何 歇斯底里
how to be hysterical
怪 自己 举棋不定
blame yourself for being indecisive
鼓起勇气 却 又 放弃
take courage but give up
慌乱 了 思绪
flustered thoughts
闭上眼 一再 逃避
close your eyes and run away again and again
我 总 在 每 一个 黑夜 想 你
I always think of you every dark night.
嘲笑 自己 傻得 可以
laugh at yourself stupid
没 懂得 珍惜
did not know how to cherish
那么 轻易 丢 了 你
so easy to lose you
我会 在 下 一个 路口 等 你
I will wait for you at the next intersection
杳无音讯 也 没关系
It's okay if there's no news
再次 遇见 你
meet you again
再次 用力 把 你 抱紧
I'm gonna hold you tight again.
冷风 中吹来 回音
The cold wind is blowing, the echo.
让 人 听 了 如此 沉溺
It's so addictive.
喊 你 的 姓名
Call out your name.
该 如何 歇斯底里
What, how hysterical?
怪 自己 举棋不定
Blame yourself.
鼓起勇气 却 又 放弃
You get up the courage, but then you give up.
慌乱 了 思绪
Panicked. Thoughts.
闭上眼 一再 逃避
Close your eyes and run away again.
我 总 在 每 一个 黑夜 想 你
I always think of you every dark night.
嘲笑 自己 傻得 可以
Laughing at myself for being so stupid.
没 懂得 珍惜
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
那么 轻易 丢 了 你
So easy to lose you.
我会 在 下 一个 路口 等 你
杳无音讯 也 没关系
再次 遇见 你
再次 用力 把 你 抱紧
我 总 在 每 一个 黑夜 想 你
嘲笑 自己 傻得 可以
没 懂得 珍惜
那么 轻易 的 丢 了 你
我会 在 下 一个 路口 等 你
杳无音讯 也 没关系
再次 遇见 你
再次 用力 把 你 抱紧