Try LingQ and learn from Netflix shows, Youtube videos, news articles and more.
学生中心就在我宿舍的对面
The student center is right across from my dorm
Le centre des étudiants se trouve en face de mon dortoir.
世海 : 你好 , 大为 。
Shihai: Hello, great.
大为 : 你好 。
Great: Hello.
你 去 哪儿 ?
where are you going?
世海 : 我 去 学生 中心 。
Shihai: I am going to the student center.
Shihai:学生センターに行きます。
你 知道 怎 麽 走 吗 ?
do you know how to go?
あなたは行く方法を知っていますか?
学生 中心 在 图书馆 的 对面 , 对 吗 ?
The Student Center is opposite the library, right?
大为 : 不 完全 对 。
Great: Not exactly right.
Dawei:不正解です。
你 知道 我 新 搬 的 宿舍 在 哪儿 吗 ?
Do you know where my newly moved dormitory is?
私の新しい寮がどこにあるか知っていますか?
世海 : 不 知道 。
Shihai: I don't know.
大为 : 你 知道 图书馆 在 哪儿 , 对 吗 ?
Big: You know where the library is, right?
Dawei:ライブラリがどこにあるか知っていますよね?
世海 : 对 。
Shihai: Right.
大为 : 图书馆 的 左边 是 食堂 。
Great: The left side of the library is the cafeteria.
食堂 的 左边 是 我 的 宿舍 。
On the left side of the cafeteria is my dormitory.
学生 中心 就 在 我 宿舍 的 对面 。
The Student Center is just across the street from my dormitory.
学生センターは私の寮の真向かいです。
我 现在 回 宿舍 。
I am going back to the dormitory now.
今、寮に帰ります。
我们 一起 走 吧 。
Let's go together.
世海 : 什 麽 ?
Shihai: What?
你 回 宿舍 ?
Are you going back to the dormitory?
早 知道 我们 同路 , 我 就 不 问路 了 。
I knew that we were on the same road, I would not ask for directions.
私たちが同じ道にいることを知っていれば、道順を尋ねることはありません。
大为 : 谁 叫 你 不问 我 去 哪儿 ?
Big: Who told you not to ask me where to go?
Dawei:どこに行くのか聞いてみませんか?
... 对 了 , 你 去 学生 中心 做什 麽 ?
... Yes, what do you do to the student center?
…ところで、学生センターでは何をしていますか?
世海 : 人美说 那儿 有 一个 展览 。
Shihai: Renmei said there is an exhibition there.
Shihai:Renmeiはそこに展覧会があると言いました。
我 去 看看 。
I went to see.
見に行った。
大为 : 那个 展览 听说 很 不错 。
Great: The exhibition was very good.
世海 : 一起 去 , 好 吗 ?
Shihai: Go together, ok?
大为 : 不行 , 今天 我 没空 。
Big: No, I don't have time today.
对 了 , 从 学生 中心 出来 , 你 到 我 那儿 坐坐 , 怎么样 ?
By the way, from the student center, you are sitting there with me, how?
さて、学生センターを出て、私のところに来て座ってもらいませんか?
世海 : 你 不是 没空 吗 ?
Shihai: Are you not free?
士海:あなたは自由ではないですか?
大为 : 对 你 , 我 总是 有空 。
Great: For you, I am always free.
ダウェイ:あなたにとって、私は常に自由です。
世海 : 好 吧 , 过 一会儿 见 。
Shihai: Ok, see you later.
Shihai:わかりました、また後で。
大为 : 再见 。
Great: Goodbye.