在北大商店买茶叶
Buy tea at the Peking University Store
Comprar té en la tienda de BYU
( 人美 和 学友 去 北大 三角地 的 北大 商店 买 茶叶 。
(Renmei und Xueyou gingen zum Laden der Peking-Universität im Dreieck der Peking-Universität, um Tee zu kaufen.
(Manmei and Xueyou went to the Peking University store in the Beijing Triangle to buy tea.
(レンメイと雪洋は北京大学の三角地帯にある北京大学の店に行き、お茶を買いました。
营业员 : 你们 需要 买 什麽 ?
Salesperson: What do you need to buy?
人美 : 我们 想 买 一些 茶 和 一套 茶具 。
Renmei: We want to buy some tea and a tea set.
营业员 : 我们 这儿 有 各种各样 的 茶 , 可是 没有 茶具 。
Salesperson: We have all kinds of tea here, but there are no tea sets.
営業担当者:ここにはあらゆる種類のお茶がありますが、お茶セットはありません。
学友 : 没关系 。
Xueyou: It doesn't matter.
你们 有 什麽 茶 ?
What tea do you have?
营业员 : 我们 这儿 有 杭州 的 龙井茶 , 安徽 的 毛尖 , 福建 的 铁观音 和 茉莉 茶 , 还有 广东 人 喜欢 喝 的 菊花茶 。
Salesperson: We have Longjing tea in Hangzhou, Maojian in Anhui, Tieguanyin and Jasmine tea in Fujian, and chrysanthemum tea that Cantonese people like to drink.
你们 想 买 哪 一种 ?
Which one do you want to buy?
どれを買いたいですか?
学友 : 我 在 美国 的 时候 , 特别 喜欢 喝 我 的 中国 老师 送 我 的 龙井茶 。
Xueyou: When I was in the United States, I especially liked to drink my Longjing tea from my Chinese teacher.
其他 的 茶 我 都 没有 喝 过 , 你 可以 给 我们 介绍 一下 儿 吗 ?
I haven't had any other teas. Can you tell us something about it?
他のお茶は飲んでいませんが、教えていただけますか?
营业员 : 可以 。
Salesperson: Yes.
龙井茶 , 毛尖 和 茉莉花茶 都 是 绿茶 , 铁观音 是 红茶 。
Longjing tea, Maojian and jasmine tea are all green tea, and Tieguanyin is black tea.
红茶 的 味道 比 绿茶 浓 。
Black tea tastes thicker than green tea.
有 的 人 说 , 夏天 应该 喝 绿茶 , 冬天 应该 喝 红茶 。
Some people say that green tea should be used in the summer and black tea in the winter.
夏は緑茶、冬は紅茶を飲むべきだと言う人もいます。
菊花茶 的 里边 有 干 菊花 , 清凉 爽口 。
There are dried chrysanthemums inside the chrysanthemum tea, which is cool and refreshing.
菊茶には乾燥した菊があり、清涼感があります。
中国 人 喜欢 在 夏天 喝 菊花茶 。
Chinese people like to drink chrysanthemum tea in the summer.
人美 : 你 介绍 得 真 好 。
Renmei: You introduced it very well.
Renmei:とても上手く紹介されましたね。
每 一种 茶 我 都 想 试试 。
I want to try every kind of tea.
いろいろなお茶を試してみたいです。
营业员 : 龙井茶 , 毛尖 和 铁观音 比 茉莉花茶 和 菊花茶 贵 。
Salesperson: Longjing tea, Maojian and Tieguanyin are more expensive than jasmine tea and chrysanthemum tea.
営業担当者:龍井茶、毛沢東、鉄観音は、ジャスミン茶や菊茶よりも高価です。
我 建议 你们 先买 一种 或者 两种 茶 品尝 品尝 。
I suggest you buy one or two teas to taste.
私はあなたが最初に1つか2つのお茶を買って、それを味わうことを勧めます。
下 一次 再 来 买 别的 茶 。
Come back to buy another tea next time.
次回は他のお茶も買いにきてください。
学友 : 对 。
Xueyou: Yes.
人美 , 我 想要 一盒 龙井茶 , 你 呢 ?
People beautiful, I want a box of Longjing tea, what about you?
人美 : 我要 一盒 茉莉花茶 。
Renmei: I want a box of jasmine tea.
营业员 : 龙井茶 一盒 十五块 八毛 。
Salesperson: Longjing tea has a box of fifteen pieces of eight hairs.
茉莉花茶 没有 龙井茶 贵 , 一盒 十块 五毛 。
Jasmine tea is not as expensive as Longjing tea, a box of ten pieces of five hairs.
一共 二十六 块 三毛 。
A total of twenty-six pieces of three hairs.
人美 : 这是 三十块 。
Renmei: This is thirty.
请 您 找 一下 儿 。
Please find out.
見つけてください。
营业员 : 谢谢 。
Salesperson: Thank you.
找 您 三块 七毛 。
Look for you three pieces of seven hairs.
私はあなたに3ドルと7セントを探しています。
这是 你们 的 茶叶 。
This is your tea.
欢迎 下次 再 来 。
see you next time.
またね
学友 : 顺便 问 一下 儿 , 我们 想 买 一套 茶具 , 应该 去 哪 一个 百货商店 ?
Xueyou: By the way, we want to buy a tea set, which department store should I go to?
雪洋:ちなみにお茶セットを買いたいのですが、どのデパートに行けばいいですか?
营业员 : 学校 附近 就 有 一个 百货商店 。
Salesperson: There is a department store near the school.
店員:学校の近くにデパートがあります。
那儿 的 茶具 比较 便宜 。
The tea set there is cheaper.
不过 , 茶具 的 品种 没有 中关村 百货商店 多 。
However, there are not many varieties of tea sets in Zhongguancun department stores.
しかし、中関村デパートにあるほどお茶セットはありません。
你们 可以 去 中关村 百货商店 看看 。
You can go to the Zhongguancun department store to see.
那儿 有 紫砂 茶具 , 也 有 白瓷 茶具 。
There are purple tea set and white porcelain tea set.
紫舎茶セットと白磁茶セットがあります。
价格 也 不错 。
The price is not bad.
価格も良いです。
人美 ﹑ 学友 : 谢谢您 。
Renmei and Xueyou: Thank you.
我们 明天 就 去 那儿 看看 。
Let's go there tomorrow.
再见 !
goodbye!
营业员 : 再见 。
Salesperson: Goodbye.