Is One on One Tutoring Worth it? iTalki Chinese Tutoring Session Part 1 - Skritter
Lohnt sich die Einzelnachhilfe? iTalki Chinesisch Nachhilfe Teil 1 - Skritter
Is One on One Tutoring Worth it? iTalki Chinese Tutoring Session Part 1 - Skritter
Le tutorat individuel en vaut-il la peine ? Session de tutorat de chinois iTalki Partie 1 - Skritter
所以 啊 其实 老师 我 觉得
So I'm thinking...
我们 今天 因为 这 一次 比较 特别 , 对 吗
because it'll be quite different today,
我们 都 在 录影
since we're recording.
所以 我 觉得 我们 可能 就 花
I was thinking maybe
我们 就 花点 时间 讨论 一下
we can take some time to discuss
为什么 iTalki 或是 为什么 用 电脑
why using iTalki or technology
或者 为什么 一对一 的 课 是 对 中文 水平 很 好 .
or 1-on-1 lessons can help improve your Chinese.
好 啊 爱聊 什么 就 聊 什么 啊
Sure. Anything you like.
我们 就 可以 ( 聊聊 ) 教学 方面
Let's talk about teaching.
那个 所以 通常
So usually...
如果 是 零起点 的 学生 你 觉得 他们 应该 上到 iTalki 吗
Do you think zero beginners should use iTalki?
还是 你 觉得 他们 应该 先 ...
Or should they at least
至少 比方说 用 Duolingo 或是 什么 的
start with Duolingo or something?
你 觉得 那个 是 好 吗 还是 你 觉得 零起点 的 学生
Is that a good idea? For zero beginners...
一句 话 都 不会 说 还 可以
who can't speak a single word?
那个 怎么样
How about that
我 觉得 零起点 的 学生 也 一定 要 开始
I think zero beginners must start...
最好 啦 , 不是 一定
Should, not must...
最好 是 开始 也 上 一对一 的 课
start with 1-on-1 lessons.
因为 现在 就是 有 很多 网上 啊
Because now there are many
有 很多 这 一个 视频 或是 说 有 很多 这个 app
online videos or apps
它会 帮 你 可以 学 中文 或是 学 很多 语言
to help you learn Chinese or other languages.
然后 呢 他 的 就 比较 便宜 Duolingo 是 不用 钱 的 嘛
They're cheaper. Duolingo is free.
然后 其他 的 那个 东西 有 的 视频 是 要钱 的 有的是 不要 钱 的
Some you might have to pay for the videos.
但是 呢 有 一件 事情 很 重要 而且 学 中文 这个
But one important thing, especially for learning Chinese is:
你 如果 想要 “ 说 ” 的话 “ 对话 ” 或是 “ 会话 ” 这种 东西
If you want to speak Chinese, and have conversations,
那 你 的 发音 就 很 重要
then pronunciation is very important.
你 刚 开始 的 时候 呢 你 就要 知道 有人 纠正 你
From the beginning, you need someone to help you
什么 声音 是 正确 什么 声音 是 不 正确
correct your pronunciation.
那 这个 如果 是 用 视频 或是 用 app 话 就 没有 办法
But you can't get this with videos and apps.
你 会 没有 回馈
You don't get feedback.
什么样 的 回馈 ?
What kind of feedback?
就 纠正 啊 没有 人 说 你
No one to correct you, to tell you what's wrong.
所以 你 发 的 音发 不好 你 都 不 知道
You don't know if your pronunciation is good or bad.
可是 如果 有 老师 那 老师 就 马上 告诉 你
But a teacher will tell you straight away.
而且 他会 帮 你 他 说 你 的 嘴巴 要 怎么样
They'll teach you how to move your mouth...
你 要 打开 一点 你 要 卷舌 什么 的 都 可以
open it wider, or curl your tongue.
说 语文 的 这种 东西 啊 是 一种 身体 的 东西
Spoken language is about using your body.
假如 说 你 今天 只想 看 、 只想读 的话 这 就是 一种 脑力 的 关系
If you just want to watch and read, that only relates to the mind.
但是 如果 想 听 想 说 的话 你 用 的 是 你 的 身体
But speaking requires using your body.
那 你 就要 有 一个 老师
That's why you need a teacher.
你 要 选 一个 老师 是 你 觉得 你 可以 亲 和 平静 的 这种 老师
You need a teacher who you feel friendly and calm with.
你 会 看 他 的 这个 身体 不是 只有 用 这里 的 东西 不用 ( 只有 用 ) 这里 的 肌肉
Watch how she uses her body. Not just the muscles here,
这 整个 身体 的 肌肉 都 会 用到 的
but all the muscles in the whole body.
而且 比如说 讲话 的 时候 的 这种 态度 也 是 一个 身体 上面 的 肢体 语言
The attitude when speaking is also about your body language.
对 我们 会 说 “ 肢体 语言 ” 没错
That's right, body language.
还有 我们 小时候 啊 小 婴儿 、 小孩子 他们 怎么 学习 语言 呢
Also, how do babies and children learn a language?
一样 就是 沟通
Same, through communication.
其实 首先 就是 听 多多 听 爸爸妈妈 或是 谁 啊 某某人 跟 他们 说话
They start by a lot of listening to their parents or whoever.
好 几次 的 重复 可是 都 是 在 对话 的 那个 基础 来 开始
Lots of repetition. All based on conversation.
所以 不管 你 怎么样
So no matter what...
不管 你 是 零起点 起点 的 学生 还是 初级 、 中级 、 高级 学习者
Whether you're a zero beginner, or whichever level you're at,
我们 都 可以 用 iTalki 或是 类似 的 那个 课程 来 提高 水平
you can use iTalki or other platforms to improve your level.
对 你 刚刚 提到 这个 小孩子 的 自然 怎么 学习
You talked about children's natural learning process.
自然 的 就是 模仿 这是 一种 模仿
Natural learning comes from imitating, or mimicking.
为什么 学 的 第一种 语言 的 时候 特别 容易
Why is it easier to learn your first language?
因为 爸爸妈妈 就是 送 东西 给 我们 吃 的 人 啊
Because parents, or people who feed us...
如果 没有 他们 的话 我们 就 活不下去 了
We can't survive without them.
衣食父母 这个 很 重要 因为 人 的 这个 天性 就是 要 生存
They're very important, because survival is human nature.
你 生存 的 人 啊 那 谁 给 你 送 东西 吃 这 是 最 重要 的 一个 人
People you depend on and feed you are the most important.
等于 说 我们 把 他 当成 是 主要 生存 的 方法
They are our primary means of survival.
那 我们 就 会 想要 模仿 他 的 肢体 语言 啊 说话 的 东西
That's why we imitate their body language and what they say.
但是 刚 开始 的 时候 我们 是 不 知道 他们 说 的 是 什么 的
At first we won't understand what they're saying.
可是 我们 会 有 安全感
But we'll have a sense of security.
因为 是 人 与 人 之间 如果 要 交流 的话 就是 要 mirroring
Because people communicate by mirroring each other.
大家 对 着 镜子 看 你 看到 的 人 就是 你 自己
It's like looking in a mirror and seeing people like yourself.
所以 你 就 会 想要 学他 做 事情 他 说 什么 你 就 想 说 什么
You'll want to imitate them and say what they say.
所以 刚 开始 的 时候 你 是 不 知道 你 说 的 是 什么 的
At first you won't know what you're saying.
那 就是 为什么 小孩子 说 脏话 的 时候 不 知道 脏话 的 意思 是 什么
That's why children don't know what it means when they say bad words.
而且 如果 我们 没有 反应 他们 可能 不会 注意 到
And they won't notice if you don't respond.
就是说 错 了 还是 说 得 怪怪的
If it sounds wrong or strange.
如果 我们 没有 笑 或者 没有 反应 他们 应该 不会 ( 模仿 )
If we don't smile or respond, they won't imitate.
比方说 你 说 那个 ( 脏话 ) 嗯 我们 不要 说 了 吧 因为 在 录影
Like bad words... nevermind, since we're recording...
啊 可是 你 说 那个 脏话 如果 你 没有 反应
If a child says a bad word, and you don't respond,
那 小孩 很快 就 不理 了 就 不管 那个 词
he might just forget about it.
人家 如果 没有 反应 的话 你 会 觉得 “ 是 哪里 不 对 ?”
If there's no response, you'll wonder what's wrong.
你 就 知道 有 一个 地方 不 对 你 也 不 知道 什么 不 对
You'll know something is wrong.
但是 你 下次 就 不太可能 会 再 继续 说 这样 的 东西
And you'd probably stop saying it.
那 成人 我们 其实 比 小孩子 聪明 喔
As for adults, we're smarter than children.
我们 可以 学得 比较 快
So we'll learn faster.
因为 刚 开始 也许 我们 在 模仿 对方
At first, we might imitate others,
可是 我们 基本上 知道 怎么 沟通 因为 我们 每天 都 在 沟通
but we basically know how to communicate, because we do it everyday.
可能 第一次 我们 打招呼 啊 你 说 “ 你好 啊 ” 如果 你 握手
The first time we meet, maybe you'll say hi and shake hands.
我 大概 知道 你 在 说 什么 那 我 就 模仿
I'll know what you mean and I'll imitate.
可是 我们 只是 在 模仿 而且 我 在 沟通
But I'm not just imitating, but communicating.
我 的 脑子 知道 我 现在 在 跟 他 打招呼
In my mind, I know I'm greeting you.
我 等 一下 可能 要 自我介绍 我 要说 我 是 谁 、 来自 什么 地方 、 做 什么 工作 啊
Maybe I'll then talk about who I am, where I'm from and what I do.
所以 呢 我们 可以 学得 很快 我们 不止 是 在 模仿
So we can learn very fast. We're not just imitating.
就是 有 机会 从 第一天 开始 ... 如果 真的 是 零起点 的 学生
From day one... even for zero beginners,
第一天 开始 我们 就 有 机会 利用 我们 的 那个 目标语言 来 沟通
from day one, we're already using the target language to communicate.
那 就 成功 了 啊 第一天 已经 成功 了
And that's already a success for day one.
请 说
另外 我 就 想到 我们 刚刚 讲 到 小孩子 的 事
Also, as we're talking about children,
我们 其实 如果 跟 老师 们 ( 关系 ) 很 亲近 我们 上 了 几次 的 课
once you become closer with the teacher after a few classes,
我们 的 关系 很 好 我们 ( 可以 ) 开个 玩笑
you'll build a good relationship, you can make jokes,
或是 写 电子邮件 说 今天 抱歉 怎么样 、
or write an email to say... for example...
我 想到 什么 “ 我要 拜托 你 啊 , 我要 怎么样 ” 那 我们 就 会 比较 灵活 一点
I thought about this, can I ask you this... There's more flexibility.
说 “ 好 啊 , 我 跟 你 约 ”
I can just ask to meet you, so...
所以 我们 在 马路上 跟 一个 陌生人 ( 说话 ) 那个 压力 很大
我们 要说 的话 、 我们 要 沟通 我们 需要 什么 东西 、 买 东西 、 吃 东西 啊
We have to talk and communicate about what we need or want.
可是 你 跟 老师上课 呢 没有 那个 压力 对
But you don't have that kind of pressure with teachers in class.
可能 第一天 有点 尴尬 可是 第二天 就 ok 他 是 我 的 老师
It might be awkward on the first day, but then you'll know she's your teacher.
他会 帮忙 他 真的 要 帮 我 的 忙
She'll help me. She really wants to help me.
因为 他 要 当 老师 所以 呢 我们 说错 了 也 无所谓
Because she's a teacher. It's okay if I say something wrong.
我们 一样 啊 一对一 的 课 或是 什么 课
It's the same with 1-on-1 classes.
没有 什么 压力 没有 什么 同学
There's no pressure, no classmates.
同学 不会 笑话 你 没有 人 在 批评 你
No one will laugh at you or judge you.
同学 不会 笑 你 老师 也 不会 笑 你
Classmates won't make fun of you, nor will the teacher.
如果 老师 笑 你 那 你 就 马上 换 老师
If the teacher makes fun of you, just get a new one.
除非 是 你 在 开玩笑
Unless they're joking of course.
所以 我们 跟 小孩子 一样 ( 需要 ) 安全感
Just like children, we need that sense of security.
我们 可以 说错 了 、 可以 问 问题
We can make mistakes and ask questions.
我们 “ 老师 其实 我 不 知道 中文 怎么 说 ” 那 老师 当然 可以 帮 你 啊 .
If you don't know how to say something, the teacher will help you.
你 刚刚 要说 什么 ? 抱歉
Sorry, what did you want to say?
没关系 你 刚刚 说 的 很多 东西 我 都 可以 反应 一下
That's okay. I can respond to a lot of what you just said.
你 刚刚 那个 说 的 很 有意思 就是说 会 给 老师 一对一 上课 会 比较 有 安全感
It's interesting what you said about feeling safer in 1-on-1 classes.
但是 我 觉得 都 很多 同学 要 注意 一件 事情
But I think students should know one thing:
就是 你 一定 要 知道 你 刚 开始 会 被 老师 一直 纠正 一直 纠正
In the beginning, teachers will keep correcting you.
如果 这个 老师 是 好 的 老师 的话 就 会 不停 地 纠正
If the teacher is good, she'll keep correcting you.
因为 有 的 人 他 ... 我 也 碰到 一些 同学 喔
Some people... I've met some students...
他 听到 他 自己 说 的话 跟 老师 听到 的 是 不 一样 的
What they hear is different from what the teacher hears.
他 自己 觉得 自己 说 的 是 正确 的 但是 老师 听到 不是 正确 的
They think what they're saying is right, but what the teacher hears is wrong.
因为 你 的 耳朵 还 没有 习惯 你 的 目标语言
Your ears aren't used to the target language.
你 都 不 知道 哪里 错 哪里 对 所以 你 需要 ( 老师 的 ) 回馈
You don't know what's right or wrong, so you need the teacher's feedback.
然后 呢 所以 你 就要 相信 这个 老师 他 跟 你 说 的 是 你 应该 要 怎么 做 的
You must trust the teacher when she tells you what to do.
不要 跟 老师 吵架
Don't argue with the teacher.
有人 跟 你 吵架 过 吗
Has someone argued with you before?
不要 跟 老师 吵架
Don't argue with the teacher.
而且 有 的 同学 你 纠正 他 喔 他 会 不耐烦 的
Some students become impatient when you keep correcting them.
所以 你 在 找 老师 的 时候 你 要 找 这个 老师 要 不停 给 你 纠正
Look for teachers who will keep correcting you.
因为 我 觉得 有些 老师 他 不会 一直 跟 你 纠正
Because not all teachers will keep correcting you.
因为 他 只会 纠正 一部分 他 不会 每 一个 东西 都 让 你 纠正
They might only correct one thing, but not the whole thing.
所以 这个 同学 要 注意 一件 事情 喔 英文 说 “ 练习 成就 完美 ”
Students must keep in mind, some say "Practice makes perfect."
这个 不 一定 的 这个 怎么 翻译 ? 如果 要 翻到 中文 呢
-That's not entirely true. -How do you translate this in Chinese?
“ 多 练习 就 会 完美 ”( 练习 成就 完美 ) 这件 事 不 一定 是 真的
"Practice makes perfect." This is not entirely true,
因为 你 如果 一直 练习 错误 的 发音 的话 你 不会 完美 的
所以 你 如果 你 没有 来 上课 没有 人 纠正 你
If you don't take classes, if no one corrects you,
那 你 的 问题 可能 你 的 小 问题 会 变成 一个 很大 的 问题 .
a small problem could become a big problem.
对 而且 你 一直 这 样子 的话
Yeah. And if you continue like that,
你 的 肌肉 就 没有 办法 达到 应该 要 达到 的 地方
your muscles won't adapt to move in the right way.
你 的 肌肉 就 停 在 原来 的 地方
Your muscles will stagnate.
但是 学 语言 这种 东西 就是 要 把 自己 的 视野
But learning languages is about
还有 这 生活 扩展 你 就 没有 办法 扩展