你 微笑 时 很 美 EP15
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP15
又 光 着 脚 不 穿鞋 到处 乱跑
You're running around with bare feet again.
喂
哥 找 你 的
Brother, it's for you.
相亲
A blind date?
我 是 苏落
I'm Su Luo.
陆岳
Lu Yue,
你 好像 捅 了 马蜂窝 了
you seem to have opened Pandora's box.
要 是因为 这个 影响 诚哥 比赛 状态
If this affects Brother Cheng's performance during the competition,
我扣 你 工资 啊
I'll cut your pay.
这个 周末 你 有空 吗 我们 可以
Are you free this weekend? We can...
周末 我要 打 比赛
I have a competition this weekend.
那 我 去 看 你 打 比赛
Then I'll go and watch you play.
我哥 还 没 回来
My brother's not back yet.
说明 他 相亲 顺利
That means his blind date is going on well.
咱们 很快 就 有 嫂子 了
We'll have a sister-in-law soon.
喂 姐妹 怎么 了
Hey, sis, what's up?
今阳
Jin Yang.
我们 队长 今天 要 去 相亲
Our leader is going on a blind date today.
那 你 怎么 不拦 着 他 呀
Why didn't you stop him?
我拿头 拦 啊
How could I have stopped him?
听说 对象 是 个 身高 一米 七二 的
I heard that his date is 1.72 m tall,
海归 金融 硕士
and she's an overseas returnee who holds a Master of Finance.
和 队长 家里 是 生意 伙伴关系
Their families are business partners.
我 哪 比得上 人家
I'm no match for her.
再说 我 干吗 要 拦 人家
And why would I stop him?
硕士 有 什么 了不起 的 呀
What's the big deal about a master's degree?
诚哥会 在意 她 是
Brother Cheng wouldn't care
学 法律 还是 学 金融 的 呀
可是 我要 接骨 才能 长到 一米 七二
I would have to get limb-extending surgery to be 1.72 m tall.
或者 上 天赐 我 一个
Or God would have to
会 魔法 的 哈利波 特呀
send me a Harry Potter who knows magic.
我 劝 你 啊
I think
还是 祈祷 诚哥 品味 独特
you'd be better off praying
喜欢 矮子 更 靠 谱 点儿
that Brother Cheng has a thing for shorties.
我 干吗 要 祈祷 他 喜欢 矮子 啊
Why would I pray that he likes shorties?
那 你 干吗 要 跟 人家 相亲 对象
Then why did you compare your height
攀比 身高
with his date?
我 哪 有
我 只是 想 跟 你 八卦 一下 的
I just wanted to gossip with you.
是 你 自己 先 开始 比 的 好 吧
You're the one who started the comparison, okay?
你 说 这个 世界 上
How can there be
哪有 那么 多像 你们
so many girls in the world
长得 又 高 又 漂亮
who are tall, pretty, and then have
家世 又 好
a good family background
学习 还 很 棒棒 的 人 啊
and good grades?
你 会 打游戏 啊 电竞 花木兰
You know how to play video games, Mulan of E-sports.
你 也 很 棒棒 喔
You're awesome too.
滚
听 着 挺 不靠 谱 是 吗
It sounds crazy, doesn't it?
笑 死 我 了
That cracks me up.
你 再 笑 我 跟 你 绝交 了
Stop laughing, or we're no longer friends.
好 了 好 了
Fine.
对 了 你们 那边 下雨 了
By the way, it's raining in your area.
雨过天晴 太阳 出来
When the sun comes out after the rain,
使劲儿 往高 了 蹦
bounce higher and higher.
干吗
What for?
阳光 加纵 跳 可以 长 高个儿
Jumping under the sun will make you taller.
再见
Goodbye.
看 什么 看
What are you looking at?
你 怎么 回来 得 这么 早
Why are you back so early?
童谣
Tong Yao.
我 的 呢
Where's mine?
没有
见者有份
I saw it. Therefore I shall get it too.
你 想得美
You wish.
就是 这个 味
That's the flavor!
不带 这么 过分 的 啊
Don't be so mean!
就是 这么 过分
I am this mean.
你 别怪 我 不 客气
Don't make me kick your head.
怎么
What?
你 是 满足 于 吃 的
Are you satisfied with the food
还是 我哥 回来 得 早 啊
or the fact that my brother came home early?
吃 还 堵 不住 你 的 嘴
Even eating can't shut your mouth!
各位 观众 朋友 们 大家 好
Hello, everyone!
欢迎 大家 来 观看 今天 的 比赛
Welcome to today's competition!
今天 要 对战 的 双方 分别 是
Today's match-up is between
ZGDX 和 FNC
ZGDX and FNC.
那么 首先
let's watch a promotion clip of the two teams
让 我们 观看 一段 两队 的 宣传片
和 上周 的 前 五 精彩 操作 吧
and the top five highlights from last week.
我们 热爱 自带 的 锋芒
♪We love to shine brightly♪
年轻 的 脸庞 极度 渴望
♪Young faces are desperate♪
你 知道 我们 不会 放弃
♪You know we won't give up♪
不过 在 迎难而上
[TOP 3 YQCB-CK/Hierophant]
诚哥 是 你 的 教皇
Brother Cheng, it's your Hierophant.
自带 的 锋芒
♪Shine brightly♪
未来 的 模样 莫名 开创
[Seal, Double Kill]
你 知道 我们 不会 放弃
[TOP 4 ZGDX-CK/Smiling]
决战 在 星空 之上
♪With our battle on the stars♪
决战 在 星空 之上
♪With our battle on the stars♪
帅 呀
Cool!
漂亮
Nice!
我们 队长 大大 下路 单挑
Our leader had a solo fight down the lane.
一个 人反 杀 两个
One man killed two.
秀出 天际
It's amazing!
而且 还有 两波 视频 入选
And two of your videos are selected.
我 都 只有 一个
I only have one.
团战里 站 在 后排
He stood at the back of the line in a group battle,
凭借 风骚 的 走位
and ended the game
收割 残局
in a cool way.
小姐姐
Missy,
有 一个 已经 很 了不起 了
having one chosen video is already pretty impressive.
你们 两个 是 加入 了 什么
Did you two
奇怪 的 聊天 互夸群 吗
join some weird "praising group"?
赛时 语录
Quote of the Match?
这 砧板 脸是 怎么回事
Why is my face so big?
我 不是 打 过 侧影 了 吗
Didn't I contour my face?
我 还是 帅 呀
I'm still handsome!
你帅
You're handsome.
等 等 一下
Wait a minute.
我 不是 和 后台 大哥 说 好了吗
I thought I told the backstage guy
这段 不放 出来 的 呀
not to release this part.
怎么 这样 啊
Are you an idiot?
你 白痴 啊
你 跟 谁 说 不放 这段 了
Who did you ask?
你 怎么 了
What's wrong with you?
我 肚子疼 想 嗯 嗯
My stomach hurts and I want to mm-mm.
什么 嗯 嗯
What mm-mm?
就是 回应 大自然 的 召唤
It means I want to answer the call of nature.
那种 强烈 的 召唤
And it's a strong one.
想拉翔
I want to poop.
拉翔 翔
不行 不行
This won't do.
瑞哥
Brother Rui,
你 直接 去 把 陆岳 叫 过来 吧
go and get Lu Yue here directly.
今天 我 打 不了 了
I can't play today.
我 还要 脸 呢
I'm ashamed.
你别 害怕
Don't be afraid.
一会儿 出门 我 挡 着 你
I'll block you when we go out.
让 我们 有 请 ZGDX
Let's welcome ZGDX!
要 上场 了 加油
Here we go. You can do it!
来 了
Coming!
我 就 欣赏 你 这 副
I love the way
放飞 自我 不 矫情 的 样子
you set yourself free and how undramatic you are.
再 一次 送本 战队 免费 上 了 热 搜
Once again, our team becomes the most searched topic for free.
话题 度 都 有 了
We're buzz-worthy now.
本 经理 倍感 欣慰 啊
As your manager, I'm very pleased.
童谣 真棒
Tong Yao, you are awesome.
那能 不能 免 了 我 这个 月 的 直播 啊
Then can I be exempted from this month's live streaming?
痴心妄想
You're being delusional.
这 段 童言无忌 的 赛时 语录
This "baby talk" from the Quote of the Match
可 真是 语出惊人 哪
is really shocking!
看来 我们 ZGDX 的 童谣
It seems our ZGDX's Tong Yao
是 一个 可爱 的 中单 妹子 呢
is a cute Mid lady.
期待 接下来
Stay tuned for the upcoming...
小姐姐 好 可爱
Missy is so cute.
我 心态 崩 了 崩 了
I'm having a nervous breakdown.
今天 中路 天然 崩
The middle lane collapsed today.
上下 路 你们 自己 看着办
You're on your own in the top and bot lanes.
你 要是 被单 杀 一次
If you get killed once,
我 就 把 你 的 赛时 语录 拿回去
I'll copy your Quote of the Match video.
买 一个 超大 寸 的 电视
And then buy a huge TV
一天 二十四 小时 轮播
to play the video on it for 24 hours a day.
被单 杀 两次 我 就播 两天
I'll play it for two days if you get killed twice.
你 要是 被单 杀 三次 我 就播 三天
I'll play it for three days if you get killed thrice.
你 也 太过分 了 吧
You've gone too far.
你别 挑战 他 啊
Don't challenge him.
说不定 我们 陆 少爷
Young Master Lu might really
真的 给 你 专门 做个 广告牌
make a billboard just for you.
老 K
K,
我 的 脸 还 红 吗
is my face still red?
刚才 是 烂 番茄 色
Just now it was the colour of rotten tomatoes.
现在 呢
And now,
猪肝
it's the colour of pork liver.
现在 我们 可以 看到
Now we can see that
两队 选手 已经 准备就绪
来 我们 禁选 环节 开始 了
Okay. It's time to start the Ban.
戴 耳机 好 嘞
- Put on your headphones. - Okay!
ZGDX 这边 呢
Team ZGDX
禁掉 了 镰 鼬 山风 青行 灯
has banned Kamaitachi, Yamakaze, and Aoandon.
这 一盘 我要 玩 般若
I'm going to choose Hannya this round.
这个 版本 般若 特别 强
This version of Hannya is very strong.
别 吧
Don't.
排位 才 练习 了 几天 就 敢 拿 出来 用
Just with a few days of practices and you already dare to use it?
你 现在 这样 我 很 没有 安全感
I feel very insecure right now.
凭 什么 我 就要 玩 般若
By what right? I insist on choosing Hannya.
老猫 不行
Lao Mao, no.
你 还是 选茨木 童子 比较 保准
You're better off with Ibaraki Doji.
ZGDX 上单 老猫 选择 了
ZGDX's Top, Lao Mao, chose
比较 拿手 的 茨 木 童子
Ibaraki Doji, the one that he's good at.
那 我 拿 什么 呢 明神
Which one should I choose, God Ming?
夜叉 还 在 外面
Yaksha is still out there.
要 不 你 拿 夜叉 我 觉得 不错
How about you take the Yaksha? I think it's fine.
行 吧
All right.
夜叉 的话
If he chooses Yasha,
那 我 可以 拿个 后期 式 神
then I can take a late Shikigamia.
百目 鬼 啊 好 开团
Dodomeki. It will be a good start.
行
我们 队 的 中单 呢
What about our Mid?
挂机 了 吗
Are you away from the keyboard?
安静 如鸡
Quiet as a chicken.
童谣
Tong Yao.
对面 没禁大 天狗
Opposite No ban on large Tengu
要 不 这 一局 你 拿 大 天狗
How about you use Ootengu for this round?
小姐姐
Missy,
你 信不信 有些 人 就算 不 说话
do you believe that even if he doesn't say anything
或者 言简意赅
or speaks sparingly,
该 上赛 时 语录 还是 会上
he'll still upload the video?
大家 加油
Come on, everybody!
好 加油
Okay, let's do it!
我们 现在 看到 昆是 率 先进 草 了
We now see that Kun is leading into the grass.
但 他 进 的 不是 打野 的 草
But it's not the Jungler's grass he's going into.
进 的 是 中单 的 草
It's the Mid's grass!
有意思 有意思 啊
Interesting!
陈尧 你 发现 没有
Chen Yao, have you noticed?
这个 打野 昆呀
That's Kun, the Jungler.
开局 不 打野
They don't start in the Jungle.
上去 直接 开 中路
They go straight up the middle.
这是 什么 操作 你 见 过 没
Have you seen this tactic before?
是 没见 过
No, I haven't.
但是 不得不 说 啊
But I have to say
这个 昆 的 万年 竹
that Kun's Mannendake
前期 的 伤害 还是 非常 爆炸 的
[Kun, FNATIC] has a pretty explosive early damage.
对 对 对 一套 技能 过去
Yes... That one skill
就 把 童谣 打成 了 三分之一 的 残血
has reduced Smiling to a third of her blood.
双方 呢 都 来到 了 四级
Both players have reached level four.
现在 这个 童谣
Smiling
她 只能 是 先 在 塔下 猥琐 发育 了
can only farm under the tower for now.
我们 来看 一下 昆 这边 的 位置
Let's take a look at Kun's position.
昆 还 在 中路 河道
Kun is still in the middle of the river.
上 啊 上
Attack!
昆 昆 又 来 了 不是 吧
Kun... Kun is back again. No way.
逼得 大 天狗 又 交 了 瞬步 逃回 塔下
He forced Ootengu to use his instant flee back to the tower.
昆在 玩 什么 呢
What is Kun doing?
对面 的 荒一到 六级
As soon as Susabi reaches level six,
有 经济 优势 就 想 单杀 大 天狗
he tries to kill Ootengu when he has the economic advantage.
这波 能 走 吗
Can they pass?
这边
On this side, Team ZGDX's K
这边 ZGDX 战队 的 老 K
及时 赶到 了 啊
arrived just in time!
及时 救 了 童谣
He saved Tong Yao just in time.
一套 技能 上去
Just one set of skills,
荒 就 落荒而逃 了
and Susabi is on the run!
对 对 对 大 天狗 暂时 是 安全 了
Yes... Ootengu is safe for now.
大 天狗 清完 这波 兵线
Ootengu is done clearing the line.
该 回家 补 状态 了 呀
It's time for her to go home and replenish her energy.
我 的 天 她 没有 回去 开始 反打 了
Oh my! She didn't go back. She's fighting back!
走位 躲开 了 荒 的 大招 往前 开 追
She dodges Susabi's move and chases forward.
直接 命中 了 血 只 剩 二分之一 的 荒
Susabi is hit and down to half-blood.
这波 能 走 吗
Can she get out of there?
童谣 别 追 那么 深
Tong Yao, don't chase too far away.
现在 是 有 仇 报仇 有 冤 报冤
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth!
刚刚 你 按着 我 的 头 打
You hit me on my head just now.
现在 我要 送 你 回家
And I'll send you home now!
我 的 天 哪 草里 又 出来 一个 昆
Oh my! Kun came out of the grass.
直接 秒 掉 了 童谣
He took out Smiling.
结果 童谣 直接 被单 杀 太难受 了 呀
And she is killed immediately. This is too bad!
你 的 眼神 不能 说谎
♪Your eyes can't lie♪
今天 昆 到底 是 怎么 了
What is wrong with Kun today?
难不成 是 要 在 对方 中路 安家 吗
Is he going to set up a home at his opponent's mid lane?
这才 开局 几分钟 啊
It's only been a few minutes since the game started,
就 已经 突袭 了 童谣 两三次 了
and he has already attacked Smiling twice or thrice.
看来 今天 中路 是 非常 难 打 了
Looks like it's going to be a tough day in the mid lane.
而且 这么 下去 的话
At this rate,
这个 童谣 根本 没法 发育 啊
Tong Yao won't be able to farm at all.
是 的 是 的
Yes.
这昆 什么 情况
What's wrong with Kun?
她 是 得罪 FNC 的 打野 了 吗
Did she offend FNC's Jungler?
什么 套路 啊
What is his tactic?
希望 童谣 能 稳住
I hope Tong Yao can brace herself in there.
未必 她 肯定 得炸
Not necessarily. She's going to blow up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们 现在 看到 呢
We can now see that
昆 又 来到 了 ZGDX 的 下野
Kun has come back to the lower field of ZGDX.
那 现在 呢 就 看 童谣
Now it's up to Tong Yao
什么 时候 带兵 线出 塔 了
to take the line out of the tower.
我 有点 纳闷 啊
I'm a bit confused.
这个 昆 不用 发育 的 吗
Doesn't Kun need to farm?
自己 家 的 野区 都 不要 啊
He doesn't even want his own jungle.
要么 在 突袭 中路
Either he's raiding mid lane,
要么 就是 在 突袭 中路 的 路上
or he's on his way to raid mid lane.
看 果不其然
Look, there he is!
昆 又 一次 突袭 了 童谣
Kun has attacked Smiling again!
童谣 简直 是 太难 了
It's a very long, hard day for Smiling.
我
有完没完 了
Are you done?
游戏 地图 被 人 剪 了 两条
The game map was cut in two places,
就 剩 中间 了
leaving only the middle part.
他野 都 不刷 就 在 中路 蹲 我
He doesn't even jungle and is just waiting for me in mid lane.
别急 啊 小姐姐
Take it easy, Missy.
还有 时间 慢慢来
There is still time. Take your time.
小姐姐 终于 说话 了
Missy finally said something.
吓死 我 了
You creeped me out.
我 还 以为 被 某人 附身 了
I thought somebody was possessed by someone.
某人
Somebody?
我 又 不是 哑巴
I'm not mute.
童谣 去 塔下 猥琐
Tong Yao, go camp under the tower.
小心 发育
Be careful while farming.
看来 今天 的 童谣 对 中路 要 有 阴影 了
Looks like Smiling will be traumatized again in the mid lane.
小姐姐 我来 了
Missy, here I come.
我 的 天 昆 又 去向 了 中路 越塔强 杀
Oh my! Kun has gone to the mid lane again to tower dive.
越塔强 杀
Tower dive!
刚才 怎么 童谣 自己 也 被 碾 死 了
How did Tong Yao get crushed?
这是 什么 情况
[Stand out conspicuously] What's going on here?
一换 一 也 要强 杀
One for one, but also a strong kill.
看不懂 看不懂
I don't get it!
疯 了 吗
Is he crazy?
没有 技能 双招 越塔
He dived the tower with two moves without skill.
一换 一 也 要 弄死 我 的 打野
One for one, but still want to kill my Jungler.
是 什么 鬼 啊
What the heck is that?
刚才 为什么 不禁 万年 竹 啊
Why didn't you ban Mannendake just now?
他 再 敢 出现 一次 我 就 吐 给 你们 看
If he shows up one more time, I'll vomit.
老哥 稳住
Steady, bro!
老哥 稳 不住 了
I can't!
速度 推了 一塔来 团
Quickly push the first tower and start the team fight.
我 不想 对线 了
I don't want to play against the line.
对面 把 中路 当 双人 线
Our opponent is using the mid lane as a double lane.
我 根本 出 不了 塔
I can't even get out of the tower.
你 看 啊
Look at that.
我 说 她 得 炸 吧
I told you she would blow up.
都 怪 你
It's all your fault.
对
怪 我 没 上场
It's my fault for not being there.
乌鸦嘴
You jinxed us.
你 才 乌鸦嘴
You're the one who jinxed us.
你 乌鸦嘴
你 乌鸦嘴 你
You jinxed us. You...
FNC 加油
[Coming for FNATIC] FNC, you can do it!
童谣 开启 大招 打断 FNC 打蛇
Smiling opens a big move to interrupt FNC's Orochi fight.
FNC 昆 也 及时 赶到
FNC's Kun also arrived in time.
就 看 能 不能 抢下 大蛇
Let's see if they can get the Orochi.
好 的 我们 现在 看到 这 一边
Okay, so we're looking at this side of the game
大蛇团 打得 正酣
where Orochi is in full swing.
FNC 接连 被 陆思诚 收 了 人头
FNC is getting killed by Lu Si Cheng one after another.
但是 昆 完全 无视 陆思诚 的 到来 啊
However, Kun ignores Lu Si Cheng's arrival
继续 开 大 跳墙 追杀 童谣
and continues to chase Smiling with a big wall jump.
童谣 被 追 死 了
Smiling is being chased to death!
不是 吧 这 也 要 追 我
No way. He's still chasing me?
不要 大蛇 了
He doesn't want Orochi anymore?
这么 抓 我 三秒 盾 也 来不及 啊
I can't even make it to the shield in three seconds.
我 已经 贡献 了 全队 一半 的 人头 了
I've already contributed half of the team's kills.
ZGDX 战队 这边 的 打 野老 K
Team ZGDX's Jungler, K,
追上 了 对方 的 打野 昆呀
has caught up with the opposing team's Jungler, Kun.
已经 拿走 了 大蛇
He also stole the Orochi.
百鬼 夜行 的 兵线 出来 了
Omagatoki's line is out.
气死我了
I'm so mad!
别气 别气 我们 要 赢 了
Don't be angry. We're going to win!
团
ZGDX 战队 现在 取得 了
Team ZGDX
优势 的 兵线
now has a superior lane,
准备 直接 A 塔
and is ready to go straight to attack the Tower.
A 塔 A 塔 A 塔
Attack the tower...
马上
Immediately...
比赛 结束
Game over!
太棒了
Yes!
恭喜 ZGDX 战队
Congratulations to Team ZGDX
赢得 这 局 比赛 的 胜利
for winning the game!
恭喜
Congratulations!
小姐姐 不要 再 郁闷 了
Missy, don't be depressed anymore.
我 现在 只有 满腔 怒火
I'm just full of anger now.
怒火 懂吗
Anger, understand?
你 要 面壁思过 到 什么 时候
How long are you going to reflect on yourself?
过来 讨论一下 下一场 比赛
Come and discuss the next game.
你们好
Hello.
小姐姐
Missy,
你 可以 跟 我 的 粉丝 们 打个招呼 吗
can you say hello to my fans?
大家 好 我 是 ZGDX 的 童谣
Hello, I'm Smiling from ZGDX.
小姐姐
Missy,
他们 说 我们 很配
they say we're a good match.
可爱 吧
Cute, right?
是不是 很 可爱
She's very cute, right?
哥
你 干什么
What are you doing?
这里 不许 直播
No live streaming here.
我 可不可以 有 你 的 微信
Can I have your WeChat ID?
给 我 微信 交个 朋友
Give me your WeChat ID and let's be friends.
我来 扫 你
I'll scan you.
谢谢 小姐姐
Thank you, Missy.
你 很 可爱
You're very cute.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你 又 在 集邮
You're collecting stamps again.
什么 意思 啊
What do you mean?
我们 的 微信 他 都 有 了
He's got all our WeChat IDs.
你别 听 诚哥 的
Don't listen to Brother Cheng.
童谣 你 快 过来
Tong Yao, come over here quickly.
我们 一起 总结 一下
上 一场 比赛 的 问题
the problems of the last game
好 跟 下一场 重新 布局
so we can rearrange our layout for the next game.
好 的 欢迎 回来
[OPL] All right, welcome back.
现在 比赛 已经 进行 到 了 中段
We're now halfway through the game.
这 一把 昆 可以 说 是 很惨 了
This is a very bad game for Kun.
只要 一刷 下野
Chessman is chasing after him
就 被 陆思诚 追 着 打
as soon as he does a little jungling at the lower field.
已经 接连 送 了 三个 人头 啦
There are three kill steals already.
是 的 陆思诚 这 把 可以 说 是
Yes. Chessman keeps chasing Kun
死 追 着 昆不放
in this round.
简直 要 把 昆 赶尽杀绝 的 节奏 啊
It's like he's trying to get rid of Kun!
反观 童谣 这 一把
On the other hand, Smiling
一改 上局 接连 被 突袭 的 命运
is no longer being attacked repetitively in this round.
和 陆思诚 配合 游走
She and Lu Si Cheng are roaming together
愣 是 打出 了 复仇 的 气势
to get some revenge.
对 对 对
Yes...
我们 现在 再 来看
Now let's look again.
现在 上路 的 这 两座 塔
The two towers on the top lane
已经 是 被 推掉 了
have collapsed.
下路 一直 有 童谣 这个 中单
Smiling is roaming at bot lane.
童谣 你 小心 点
Tong Yao, be careful.
那 这样 看 对方 的 打野 昆 呢
What about Kun, the opposing Jungler?
昆 这 把 发育 得 实在 是 太 疲软 了
Kun's farming is really weak in this game.
我 去 抓 童谣
I'll catch Tong Yao.
经济落后 不说
The economy is lagging behind,
现在 基本上 已经 沦落 到 了
and now he's basically left behind
到 哪 就 被 哪 留下 了
everywhere he goes.
诚哥 不要 我 了 嘛
Brother Cheng, you don't want me anymore?
守塔守 塔守塔
Guard the tower...
我 的 天 哪
Oh my!
陆思诚 一个 走位 秒 掉 了 昆
Chessman killed Kun with one move!
这个
This...
这 又 是 给 童谣 报 了 一箭之仇 啊
This is another revenge for Smiling!
小胖 跟着 我
Coming.
来 了
老 K 还是 老规矩
K, as usual.
收到
Got it.
这次 FNC 这波 好像 已经
This time FNC
属于 要 被迫 开团 了
seems to have been forced to start a group.
这波 ZGDX 战队 五打 四 撤退 撤退
- Team ZGDX is five against four... - Retreat, retreat.
如果 这波 打赢 了
If they win this wave,
现在 又 有 优势 的 兵线 上 上 上
- and now they have a superior line... - Go go go.
简直 就是 一路 冲上 高地 了
They're going all the way to the highland.
打 起来 了 打 起来 了
It's a fight! It's a fight!
老 K 进场 来 了
K is coming in.
也 是 为了 保护 中单 输出
It's to protect Mid's output.
调整 了 整体 的 布局 和 阵容
Even after adjusting the overall layout and line-up,
FNC 射手 又 被 秒 了
FNC's AD is killed again.
他们 这边 只 剩下
They are left with
发育 一般 的 中 单大 天狗
average farming Mid, Ootengu.
中单 也 走 了
Their Mid is also gone.
上
彻底 卖 了 我 的 天 哪
Sold out for good. Oh my!
来来来 上
If they don't leave now, they won't be able to leave.
如果 现在 不 走 就 走 不了 了
回头 看一看 家 都 没有 人守 啊
Looking back, there's no one guarding the house.
这 两波 打 下来 我 是 发现 了
After these two waves, I found out
其实 只要 ZGDX 战队
that as long as
他们 的 输出 中单 稳定 的 情况 下
Team ZGDX's output Mid is stable,
对面 基本 是 没有 机会 的
the opponent has no chance to win.
这波 兵线 看来 是
Looks like we won't be able to wait
等 不到 FNC 复活 了
for the FNC to come back from this wave.
兵线 已经 进塔 还有 机会 吗
The troops are already in the tower. Do they still have a chance?
FNC 还 没有 复活
FNC hasn't been resurrected yet.
拆塔 拆塔 拆塔
Take down the tower. Take down the tower.
点 他 点 他 点 他
Tap him...
什么 呀
What the heck?
恭喜 ZGDX 战队
Congratulations to Team ZGDX
获得 了 本场 入围 赛 的 胜利
for winning this qualifying match!
恭喜 恭喜
Congratulations!
厉害 啊 诚哥
That was amazing, Brother Cheng!
打 完 一场 比赛
After playing one game,
瞬间 感觉 老 了 三岁
I feel like I'm three years older.
走
走 吧
Let's go.
走 握手 去
Let's go shake their hands.
童谣
Smiling.
很 高兴 认识 你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
小姐姐 你 很 可爱
Missy, you're very cute.
加油 加油
I'm very cute too.
我 也 很 可爱
咱们 是 直接 去 吃饭 还是 怎么着
Shall we have dinner now or what?
饿死 了
I'm starving.
又 饿 了
You're hungry again?
中午 就 你 吃 的 最 多
You ate a lot during lunch.
他 消耗 的 也 多
He burned a lot of energy too.
话 说 你 不 饿 吗
Aren't you hungry?
哥
哥
一起 吃饭 吧
let's have dinner together.
一起 吧 一起 吧
Let's eat together.
我们 那个 已经
We already...
哥 好久没 见 了
We haven't seen each other in a while.
一起 吃饭 吧 可以 吗
Let's eat together, okay?
他 一直 这么 热情
Is he always this enthusiastic?
你 可能 对 热情 有 什么 误解
You may have a misconception about enthusiasm.
他 这 叫 失控
That's called out of control.
走 吧 走 吧 走 吧
Let's go...
走 吧 走 吧 上车 上车 上车
Let's go... Get in...
好好 好 走走 走
Okay... Let's go...
哥 小姐姐 坐在 哪里
Brother, where is Missy sitting?
小姐姐
Missy!
什么 鬼 啊
What the heck?
他 怎么 到 我们 车上 来 的
How did he get on our bus?
集邮 啊 干得 漂亮
Stamp collector, well done.
小胖
Fatty.
跟 我 换个 位子
Change seats with me.
我 坐 哪儿
Where do I sit?
陆岳 要 不 你 坐 FNC 车上
Lu Yue, why don't you take FNC's bus?
我 不
No.
怎么 了
What's wrong?
我 有 一个 想法
So, I have a thought
不知 当讲 不当 讲
and I don't know if I should tell you.
不当 讲
You shouldn't tell me.
我 觉得
I think
FNC 战队 的 小 打野 想 撩 我
Team FNC's Jungler wants to hit on me.
你 也 这么 想
You think so too?
我 现在 只想 把 他 和 万年 竹
All I want to do now
一起 塞进 棺材 里面
is seal him in a coffin with Mannendake
然后 钉 上 钉子 就 地 掩埋
and bury them in the ground.
深深 掩埋
I'll bury them deep.
她 是 我 女人 别动 她
She's my girl. Leave her alone.
你 这 小崽子
You brat!
什么 情况
What was that about?
他 说 的 什么
What did he say?
你 又 说 的 什么
And what did you say?
他 跟 你 说 对不起
He apologized to you.
你 跟 人家 说 了 什么
What did you say to him
人家 就 跟 我 说 对不起
that makes him apologize to me?
你 是不是 又 骂人
Did you scold him?
你 给 我 翻译 一下
Translate it for me.
别管 了
Forget about it.
反正 从今以后 他 不会 找 你 了
Anyway, he won't pester you from now on.
哥 我 有件事 要 问 你
Brother, I want to ask you something.
问 什么
Brother, is it true?
哥 啊 真的 吗
哥 队里 的 那个 中单
Is that Mid on your team
真的 是 哥 的 女人 吗
really your girl?
下手 太快 了 啊
You're too fast!
以为 哥 不会 是 这种 人 的
I thought you weren't that kind of person.
我 是 哪种 人
Do I have to prove to you
我 还要 证明 给 你 看 吗
what kind of person I am?
嗯 要 的
Yes, you have to.
就算 现在 不是 将来 也 会 是
Even if she's not my girl now, she will be in the future.
已经 看上 正 准备 追 的话
What's the difference
和 已经 是 我 女朋友 有 什么 区别
难道 因为 还 没 追到
Does that mean you can woo her
你 就 能 下手 了 吗
just because she's not my girlfriend yet?
不要 凶 我 啊 哥
Don't yell at me.
如果 只是 为了 保护 队友 的话
If it was just to protect your teammate,
完全 没 必要 啊
it wouldn't be necessary.
我会 对 她 很 好 的 啊 她 太 可爱 了
I'll be nice to her. She's too cute.
想 捧 在手 心里 好好 疼爱 的 那种
I'd like to hold her in my hands and love her.
闭嘴 吧 小崽子
Shut up, you little brat!
再 可爱 那 也 是 你 哥 我 的 人 了
Even if she's cute, she's my girl.
不要 以为 我 不 知道 恒硕 你 在 韩国
Don't think I don't know that
可是 伤过 很多 姑娘 心 的 人
you broke a lot of girls' hearts in Korea.
喝酒 的 时候
Your brother, Gun Hyuk,
你 君赫哥 每次
always talks about
都 能 跟 我 说 你 的 破事
女主角 都 不带 重样 的
You are always changing girlfriends.
这个 不 一样 这个 不 一样 嘛
This is different.
和 童谣 在 一起 的话
If I were to be with Tong Yao,
会 立刻 告诉 全世界 我们 在 一起 的
I'd tell the world we're together right away.
连 INS 上面 都 宣布 还 不行 吗
I'd even announce it on INS. Okay?
到时候 就 连 韩国 的 粉丝
Even those Korean fans
都 会 知道 的
would know about it.
如果 所有 的 人 监督 着 我
What else can I do
还 能 怎么样 啊
if all the people are watching me?
就 像是 向 岳父 大人 请求 那样
It's like asking my father-in-law.
拜托 您 了
I'm begging you.
再 怎么 先来后到 的话 都 轮不到 你
You can't be first in line anymore.
省省 吧
Save your breath.
哥
你 难道 不 相信 一见钟情 吗
don't you believe in love at first sight?
看着 她 比赛 时候 嚷嚷 的 样子
Her face was so cute
真是太 可爱 了 啊
when she was yelling during the game.
以后 的 比赛
I can give her
我 可以 把 所有 的 人头 都 送给 她
all the steal kills in the next competition.
哥
你 就 同意 了 吧
just go along with it.
我 就 喜欢 她 这样 的
I like her just the way she is.
感觉 像是 终于 遇见 了
It feels like I've finally met
命中注定 的 人
the right person.
真的 会 对 她 好 的
I'll really be good to her.
要 怎么 做
What do I have to do?
要 怎么 做 你 才 会 相信 嘛
What do I have to do to make you believe me?
或者 我 去 把 阿太打 一顿 怎么样
Or how about I go and beat Ah Tai up?
我 说 了 她 是 我 的 女人
I told you, she's my girl.
干杯
- I'm so happy. - You're back.
太 幸福 了 回来 了
太 好吃 了
It's too delicious.
你们 俩 怎么 才 来 啊
What took you two so long?
这肉 都 烤糊 了
The meat is all burnt.
这会儿 就别 开小会 了 啊
Don't have a little meeting now.
快 吃 吧 这肉 都 熟 了
Eat up, it's already cooked.
那 还 不是 因为 有 个别人 啊
That's because of someone.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
你 俩 干吗 去 了
what did you two do?
你 该 不会 又 威胁 恐吓 人家 了 吧
You didn't threaten him again, did you?
我 恐吓 他 干吗
Why would I threaten him?
你 变态 啊
Are you a pervert?
你 才 变态 呢
You're the pervert!
诚哥 平时 不 这么 凶 的
Brother Cheng is not usually this aggressive.
你 多 吃 点别 紧张
You should eat more and take it easy.
话 那么 多
You're so noisy.
你 自己 吃 自己 夹
Eat your own food.
吃 吃 吃
Eat. Eat.
好
走
你 到底 叫 我 来 这 干吗 呀
Why did you ask me to come here?
这里 啊
This place
以后 就是 我们 的 根据地 了
will be our base from now on.
什么 意思 啊
What do you mean?
艾佳 呢 最近 表现 还 不错
Ai Jia has been doing well lately.
我 把 他拉出 实习 名单 了
I pulled him off the internship list.
而且 啊 他 追 着 我 跑 了 好几个 地方
And he followed me to a few places.
还 跟 我 说 了 一套 什么
He even told me a lot of things
人生 啊 规划 啊 什么 的
about life and planning and stuff.
我 觉得 说 得 还 挺 有 道理 的
I think it makes sense.
所以 我 决定 再 给 他 一次 机会
So I've decided to give him a second chance.
既然 决定 重新 开始
Since I decided to start over,
老住 我 奶奶 那 也 不 太 合适 吧
it isn't right to stay at my grandmother's place.
所以 就 找 了 这个 落脚 地
So I found this place to stay.
所以 你 和 艾佳 和 好 了
So you and Ai Jia made up
然后 就 在 我们 别墅区 周围
and then you rented this five-star suite
长租 了 这 五星级 大 套房
nearby our villa for the long term?
你 可 真是 大手笔 啊
You're very generous.
因为 爱情 嘛
Because of love.
要 不 你 也 搬 过来
Why don't you move in too?
不了
No, it's okay.
我 还是 就 住 在
我们 别墅 里面 那个 单间 吧
in the single room inside our villa.
你们 有钱人 的 快乐
I don't deserve the pleasures
我 不配 拥有
you rich people have.
什么 不配 拥有 啊
What do you mean you don't deserve it?
姐妹 你 值得 拥有
You deserve it, Sis.
再说 了
Besides,
我 住 得 离 你 近 一点
if I live closer to you,
我 也 方便 给 你 助攻 嘛 是不是
I can help you out, right?
什么 助攻
Help me with what?
对 了 我 正好 有事 要 问 你
By the way, I have something to ask you.
过来
Come here.
来
你 快 帮 我 翻译 一下
Translate this for me.
这是 什么
What is this?
她 是 我 女人 别动 她
[She's my girl. Leave her alone.]
你 这 小崽子
[You brat!]
什么 鬼 啊
What the heck?
什么 什么 鬼 啊
What do you mean by that?
翻译 啊
Translate it.
她 是 我 的 女人
She's my girl.
别动 她 你 这个 小崽子
Leave her alone. You brat!
最近 挺闲 啊 还有 时间 看 韩剧 呢
You've had a lot of time to watch Korean dramas lately.
不会 吧
No way.
这 不会 是 诚哥 的 声音 吧
That's not Brother Cheng's voice, is it?
什么 东西 啊
What's it all about?
我 就 说 你 很 需要 我 嘛
I told you you needed me.
讲讲
Tell me.
听说 周日 有 你们 的 比赛
(I heard you're playing on Sunday.)
我 买 了 前排 的 票 去 看 你
(I bought a front row ticket to watch you.)
所以
(So,)
比赛 结束 后 一起 吃饭 吧
那女 的 怎么回事
What's with that girl?
哪个 女 的
Which girl?
苏落 啊
Su Luo.
不是 你 相亲 对象 吗
Isn't she your blind date?
为什么 会 出现 在 我 手机 里
How come she has my phone number?
那个 人家 对 你 印象 挺 好 的
Well, she has a good impression of you.
长相 也 不错 性格 也 还行
She's quite pretty and has a good personality.
无论是 身材 还是 家世
She's a good match for you
都 和 你 挺 般配 的
in terms of body and family background.
咱妈 也 满意 不是 吗
Mom is satisfied, isn't she?
等 我 说 第三遍 的 时候
By the time I say it for the third time,
你 已经 躺 地上 了
you'll already be on the floor.
再 给 你 一次 机会
I'll give you one more chance.
为什么 会 出现 在 我 手机 里
How come she has my phone number?
王女士 告诉 我 的
Madam Wang told me
那天 你们 相亲 的 时候
that you said she wasn't suitable for you
你 说 了 不 合适
on the day of your blind date.
但是 人家 姑娘 回家 之后 想 了 几天
The girl went home and thought about it for a few days,
还是 想 试试 加 了 你 的 微信
and she still wanted to try and add you to her WeChat.
王女士 说 你 肯定 不 同意
Madam Wang said you wouldn't agree.
所以 叫 我
So, she asked me.
我先 说明 啊
Let me be clear.
我 是 被 威胁 的
I was threatened to do it.
她 说 如果 我 不听话 不照 做
She said if I didn't do as I was told,
我 就 回去 替 你 继承 家业
I would have to inherit our family business for you
还要 我 去 相亲
and go on a blind date.
哥
我 想 了 一夜
(I thought about it all night.)
虽然 你 说 了 她 是 你 的
(I don't believe you)
但 我 还是 不 相信
(even though you said she was yours.)
我 周末 会 去 看 你们 比赛
(I'll be at your game this weekend.)
在 一起 的话
(If you're together,)
总会 有 蛛丝马迹 的 对 吧
(it will be obvious, right?)
如果 哥 真的 和 你们 中单 在 一起 了
(If you're really dating your Mid,)
我 当然 会 退出
(of course I'll quit.)
如果 不是 的话 我 就 不 客气 了
(If not, then I'm going to go all out)
因为 实在太 喜欢 了
(because I really like her a lot.)
随便 你
(Whatever.)
大哥 我 真是 给 你 跪 了
Brother, you really confused me.
那天 在 车上
on the bus the other day?
你 到底 跟 人家 说 了 什么 呀
有 你 这么 给 队友 挡 桃花 的 吗
How can you block your teammate's romance luck?
自己 盛开 成为 一朵 巨大 的 桃花
You have a lot of romance luck yourself,
还要 把 别人 的 桃花 给 挡开
and you're blocking other people's romance luck?
什么 桃花
What romance luck?
你 听错 了
You heard me wrong.
你 不 解释一下 吗 朋友
Don't you want to explain, my friend?
我哥 居然 遁 了
My brother actually ran away.
肯定 是 你们 之间
There must be something
发生 了 一些 不可告人 的 事情
fishy going on between you two,
是不是
right?
你 好好 回去 练 你 的 式 神勺 去
你 怎么 又 在 打 我 的 号
Why are you using my account again?
玩 一下 嘛
Just for a little while.
小姐姐 来 三排 啊
Missy, let's play three rows.
你 走开
Move aside.
玩 一下
Just let me play a while.
你 是 自己 的 电脑 死机 了 还是 坏 了
Is your computer dead or broken?
我 知道 了
I know.
你 是 看 上 我 的 猫 耳朵
You like my cat ears.
什么 哪有 啊
What? No, I don't.
你 就是 看上 了 我 的 猫 耳朵
I'm sure you like my cat ears.
不是 这 什么 难看 死 了
No. What is this? It's so ugly.
走 了
I'm leaving.
来 吧 老猫
K, come on, three rows, hurry up!
老 K 来 三排 快点
我 敷 面膜 呢
I'm putting on a facial mask.
你 要 不要 来 一张
Would you like one?
不用 了
No, thank you.
好多 呢
I have a lot.
你 像 挖煤 的
You look like a coal digger.
挖 你家 煤 了
Am I digging for your family's coal?
有 什么 用 啊 这个 东西
What's the use of this stuff?
补水
It's for hydration.
可以 了 吗
Is this okay?
你们 这个 赛季 表现 不错
You've done well this season.
目前 战绩 不错
So far so good.
快 遇到 我们 了
You're going to face us soon.
是 的 距离 打败 你 的 日子
Yes, the countdown to the day we beat you
已经 开始 倒计时 了
is on.
好好 珍惜 现在 还 能 做梦 的 时间
Make the most of the time you have left to dream.
倒计时 结束
When the countdown is over,
你 这 梦得 在 赛场 上碎 一地 了
your dream will be shattered on the field.
我会 梦想成真 的
My dream will come true.
我 听说 昆 那小子 最近 在
I heard that lately Kun...
狗崽子 皮痒
He's quite outrageous.
怎么 了
What's wrong?
就是 总 感觉 有 什么 人 在 盯 着 我
I just feel like there's someone watching me.
没人 啊 见鬼 了 吧
There's no one there. Could it be a ghost?
可能 真的 是 鬼 吧
Maybe it's really a ghost.
再见
Goodbye.
早点 休息 赛场 上见
Get some rest. See you on the field.
还好 躲 得 快 差点 被 发现
Luckily I was quick. I almost got caught.
这么 早 啊
You're early.
是 啊 偶尔 早起
Yeah, I wake up early once in a while.
怎么 还要 跟 你 打个招呼 啊
Why? Do I have to greet you?
那 当然 了
Of course.
你 都 对 别人 说 我 是 你 的 女人 了
You've already told him I'm your girl.
我 觉得 你 穿 什么 颜色 的 袜子
I think you should let me know
也 应该 通知 我 一声
what colour socks you're wearing too.
黑色
Black.
还 满意 吗
Happy?
那 是 我 给 大饼 做 的
I made those for Da Bing.
谁 知道 它 不 爱 吃
Who knew he wouldn't like it?
扔 了 怪 可惜 的
It's a waste to throw it away.
要 不 你 吃 了 吧
Why don't you eat it?
好
今天 这场 比赛
Lee Hang Suk will also
李恒硕 也 会 来
be at the game today.
谁
昆
他来 干吗
Why would he be there?
不死心 啊
He doesn't want to give up.
想 看看 我们 是不是 真的 在 一起 了
He wants to see if we're really together.
如果 被 他 发现 那 并 不是 事实 的话
If he finds out it's not true,
你 就要 做 他 的 十八 姨太 了
you'll be his 18th wife.
十八
18th?
可是 他 看上去 是 个 乖孩子
But he seems like a good boy.
你 也 说 了 是 看上去 的
You said it yourself. He looks like a good boy.
他 早 在 韩国 的 时候
He changed his girlfriend
换 女朋友 就 比 换衣服 还 快
faster than he changed his clothes back in Korea.
但是 因为
However,
他 从来不 找 粉丝 当 女朋友
his fans never found out about him dating
以及 他 的 演技 一流
because he never asked his fans to be his girlfriends
所以 一直 没有 被 粉丝 发现
and he has great acting skills.
你 怎么 这么 了解 他
Why do you know him so well?
因为 早 在 我 之前
Because he was an intern
在 韩国 TAT 战队 的 时候
for Team TAT in Korea
他 就 已经 是 TAT 战队 的 实习生 了
earlier than me.
所以 并 不 像 媒体 说 的 那个 样子
So it wasn't like what the media said
我 是 离队 他 才 加入
that I left the team before he joined.
这么 说 我 是 他 的 前辈
So, I'm his senior.
也 正是 因为 这样
And that's why
我 交往 中 的 人 他 才 不 可能 出手
it's impossible for him to make a move on the people I'm dating.
我 之前 也 是 那样 说
That's what I said before.
那 你 要 编造 这么 可怕 的 理由 之前
Can't you inform me before you make up
能 不能 先 打个招呼 啊
such a terrible excuse?
就 你 这 小猫 胆子
With that timid guts of yours?
你 这 小猫 胆子 跟 你 打招呼 有用吗
What's the point of informing a coward like you?
打 完 招呼 张牙舞爪 来 抢 手机
You'll still snatch my phone after I inform you.
然后 继续 被 他 勾搭
Then he'll continue to hit on you.
然后 沉沦 成 了 十八 姨太
And then you'll become his 18th girlfriend.
知道 了 知道 了 别说 了
I know, I know, stop it.
蛋 煎 得 真不错
The eggs are really good.
您 的 花
Here are your flowers.
谢谢
Thank you.
童谣
[You can do it] Smiling!
童谣
Smiling!
观众 朋友 们 大家 好
Hello, everyone.
欢迎 来到 二零二零
Welcome to the live broadcast
决战 ! 平安 京 职业联赛 的 直播 现场
of Onmyoji arena Pro League 2020!
那么 参加 本场 比赛 的
The participants of this match
分别 是 ZGDX 战队 和岚 战队
are Team ZGDX and Team Arashi.
想必 大家 对 本场 比赛
I'm sure you've been looking forward
已经 是 期待已久
to this match.
你 看 这么 大一 捧 玫瑰 啊
Look, such a big bunch of roses!
童谣
Smiling!
那个 人 是 你 的 相亲 对象 吗 诚哥
Is that girl your blind date, Brother Cheng?
算是 吧
Sort of.
你 看见 了 吗 看见 了 吗
Did you see it?
看见 了 是 诚哥 的 手
Yes, it's Brother Cheng's hand.
就 像 直播 的 时候 那样
Just like in the live broadcast.
我 就 觉得 他俩 不对劲
I knew something was going on between them.
早就 知道 他俩 不对劲 了 好 吧
I knew it long ago, okay?
是 吧
Right?
你 要 再 敢 跟 他 眉来眼去
If you flirt with him again,
下次 恐怕 要 当着 他面 法式 热吻
next time you'll have to French kiss me in front of him
才能 打消 他 的 念头
to put him off.
没有 眉来眼去
I didn't flirt with him.
你 当 我 瞎 啊
Do you think I'm blind?
知道 了 你 先 把 我头 放开
All right. Let go of my head first.
不行 他 还 在 看着
No, he's still watching.
你 俩 又 背着 我 说 悄悄话
You two are whispering behind my back again.
比赛 都 快 开始 了 你们 这样 合适 吗
The game is about to start. Isn't that a bit inappropriate?
有些 人太 膨胀 了 想要 拿 万年 竹
Someone is too puffed up and wants to take Mannendake.
我 问 她 想 不想 看见 明天 的 太阳
I asked her if she still wanted to survive today.
当 我 没 说
Forget I said it.
诚哥 啊
Brother Cheng.
什么
What?
你 这么 做
Won't your blind date be jealous
你 那个 相亲 对象 不会 吃醋 吗
if you do this?
不会
No.
我 已经 回绝 她 了
I've already turned her down,
但 她 说 她 不死心
but she said she wouldn't give up
非 要 试一试
and wanted to give it a try.
连电 竞是 什么 都 不 知道
She doesn't even know what e-sports is.
有 什么 好试 的
What's the point of trying?
人家 找 男朋友 又 不是 找 工作
She's looking for a boyfriend, not a job.
为什么 要 知道 电 竞是 什么
Why does she need to know what e-sports is?
因为 我 任性
That's just my rule.
好 比赛 即将 开始
All right, the competition is about to start.
那么 我们 接下来 进行 禁选 环节
So let's move on to the banning section.
来 让 我们 拭目以待
Okay. Let's see what happens next.