你微笑时很美 EP18 (3)
You're Beautiful When You Smile EP18 (3)
你微笑时很美 EP18 (3)
哪儿 来 的 习惯性 配合
Why are they used to it?
快 跟上 童谣 跳 了
Follow up. Tong Yao is jumping them.
来来来 跟上 跟着 上
Come on, follow up.
漂亮
Nice.
漂亮
Nice.
平时 训练赛 和 等级 双排
It's because of the training matches and the ranked matches we played together.
队伍 和 队友 为 适应 你 而 做出 改变
Your teammates altered their playstyle because of you.
你 怎么 可以 这么 不 负责
How could you be so irresponsible?
你 现在 还 觉得
Do you still think
禁赛 是 你 一个 人 的 事 吗
that the match suspension only concerns you?
做错 了 事
If you made a mistake
接受 了 惩罚
and received your punishment,
这件 事情 就 该 翻篇 了 吗
do you think everything will be over?
你 坐在 台下 看着 你 的 队友 比赛
When you were staring at the screen while your teammates are on the stage,
其实 你 有没有 想过
have you ever thought of this?
你 的 队友 跟 你 一样 在 接受 惩罚
Your teammates are being punished as well.
他们 不得不 将 平日 里面
All of their efforts and training,
和 你 一起 的 训练 视 作为 无用功
everything went down the drain.
重新 开始 适应
They have to get used to a new playstyle.
第一次 禁赛 不知悔改
You don't know your own mistake after your first match suspension.
第二次 不管不顾 再犯
Now, you've committed the same mistake again.
再次 禁赛
If you're suspended again,
战队 还会用 你 吗
do you think our team will still employ you?
以后 训练赛 还 该 让 你 参加 吗
Do you think they'll let you join the practice matches?
排位 还 应不应该 邀请 你
Should we invite you to rank matches?
队伍 还要 因为 你
Does our team need to
再 一次 改变 风格 吗
change our playstyle because of you again?
这个 游戏 打得 好 的 人 很多
There are plenty of great players in this game.
等 着 上位 的 人 更是 数不胜数
There are plenty of players who want to replace your position.
是 继续 用 你
Should we continue to include you?
还是 用陆岳
Should we include Lu Yue?
还是 我们 再招 一个 新 的 中单
Or should we recruit a new Mid?
陆岳 因为 一时冲动 被 禁赛
Lu Yue was suspended because of his reckless actions.
害 了 明神
God Ming had to suffer the consequences.
害 了 我们 不能 参加 全国 总决赛
And our team had to withdraw from the National Championship.
他 这 一次 灰溜溜 地 回来
This time, he came back to the team.
队友 们 选择 原谅 他
And his teammates have chosen to forgive him.
你 可以 去 问 他
But you can him yourself.
他 到 现在 原谅 自己 了 吗
Has he forgiven himself?
感想
Tell me your thoughts.
决战 平安 京是 团队 游戏
Onmyoji Arena is a team game.
电子竞技
In e-sports,
没有 个人 英雄主义
there is no I or me.
还有 三分钟
You have three minutes left.
我 说 过
I told you before.
我 不管 所有人 怎么 看
I don't care what others think about you.
我 在乎 的 是 你 怎么 看待 你 自己
I care about what you think of yourself.
继续 还是 放弃
Do you want to continue or give up?
职业 比赛
Being a pro gamer
不是 玩乐 任性 的 地方
means that you can't have fun.
职业 选手 生涯 都 很 短
All pro gamers have a short career span.
黄金 巅峰 更是 转瞬
Their peak period is even shorter.
你 浪费 不起 自己
You have no time to waste on yourself.
更 耽误 不起 别人
And you can't afford to waste the time of others.
而 我 是 战队 的 队长
And I'm the leader of the team.
小姑娘
Little girl,
我 不管 你 是 怎么 想 的
I don't care what you think.
但 我 确定
But I'm sure about one thing.
ZGDX 作为 一个 顶尖 职业 战队
As one of the top teams in Onmyoji Arena,
找 你 来 是 来 打 比赛 的
Team ZGDX recruited you in order to compete.
这个 圈子里 或许 会 有 某些 人
In this field, maybe you'll receive special treatments
因为 你 是 女生 而 区别对待
because you're a girl.
轻视 你
Some might look down on you,
歧视 你 崇拜 你
discriminate against you, admire you,
爱护你 或者 是 怜惜 你
love you, or take pity on you.
而 我 不会
But I won't.
穿 上 队服
Once you wear the team uniform,
在我看来
doesn't matter to me.
就是 一个 无关 性别 的 身份
队友
You're just my teammate.
诚哥
Brother Cheng.
诚哥 开门
[OPL] Brother Cheng, open the door.
时间 到 了
Time's up.
看来 你 还是 没有 什么 要 跟 我 说 的
Seems like you still have nothing to say.
我 不会 说 漂亮 的话
I don't know how to say fancy words.
也 不会 说 莫名其妙 的 对不起
And I won't apologize for no reason.
我 只 知道
I just know
我 想 和 你们 一起 赢 每 一场 比赛
that I want to win every tournament with you guys.
不想 缺席 任何 一场 比赛
I don't want to be absent for any matches.
不想 再 让 你们 失望
I don't want to let you guys down.
不想 成为 任何人 的 绊脚石
And I don't want to become a hindrance for anyone on the team.
想 做 你们 的 队友
I want to be your teammate,
直到 某 一天
until the day
能够 站 在 你们 和 我 都 想 站 在 的
when we can
那个 世界 的 巅峰
stand on the top of the world.
我 知道 你 受 了 很多 委屈
I know you've suffered a lot of grievances.
明明 是 维护 队友
You were trying to protect your teammates,
为什么 要 被 这样 看待
but you were criticized for doing so.
大家 都 很 感谢 你 的 维护
Everyone is grateful to you for trying to protect us.
所以 我们 最终 还是 玩 了 那个游戏
That's why we still participated in the activity in the end.
就是 为了 帮 你 少带 一点 节奏
It's because we want to solve the problem
争取 多 弄 一点 证据
and acquire evidence to prove your innocence.
还有 我
And I...
我 也 很 感谢 你 的 维护
I'm really grateful to you as well.
但 我 并 不是 让 你 磨去 自己 的 棱角
But I'm not asking you to change your personality.
小姑娘
Little girl,
我 只 想 你 知道
I just want you to know that
在 保护 别人 的 时候
you must learn how to protect yourself
要 先 学会 保护 自己
before you learn how to protect others.
那 我 什么 时候 能够 保护 我 自己
When will I be able to protect myself then?
等 你 某 一天 强大 到
When you're so strong enough
别人 打不倒 你 的 时候
that no one can defeat you.
队长
Leader.
诚哥
Brother Cheng?
干什么 呢
What are you doing?
快 开场 了
The match will start soon.
去 比赛 了
I'll leave now.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
那 你 也 是 那种 人 吗
are you that kind of person as well?
什么
What do you mean?
强大 到 无所畏惧
Are you so strong that you're fearless?
我 不是
No, I'm not.
我 也 会 有 害怕
I do get afraid sometimes.
犹豫不决
I do hesitate.
不 知道 该 怎么办 的 时候
And there are times when I don't know what to do.
诚哥
Brother Cheng,
最后 一个 问题
last question.
问
你 这 几天 不理 我
Did you ignore me for the past few days
只是 因为 生气 吗
only because you were angry at me?
还是 有 其他 原因
Or was it because of other reasons?
因为 害怕
It's because I was afraid.
我 的 队长 大人 就要 开场 了
My leader, the match will start soon.
害怕 会 心软
I was afraid that I might be softhearted.