45 - 東尼 在 健行 旅行
Tony||hiking|
45 - Tony on a hiking trip
故事 四十五 : 託 尼 在 徒步 旅行
||entrust|Ni||walking|
Story Forty-Five: Tony on a hiking trip
託 尼 在 登山 已經 三 天 了 。
|||mountain climbing||||
Tony has been hiking for three days.
他 停下 來 看 他 的 地圖 。
|stopped|||||map
He stops to look at his map.
他 應該 向 西 走 , 但是 他 不 認識 地圖 上 的 任何 標示 。
|||west||||||||||signs
He should be heading west, but he doesn't recognize any signs on the map.
如果 他 一直 在 向 西 走 , 他 現在 應該 走 到 一 個 湖 了 。
||||||||||||||lake|
If he had been walking west all this time, he should have reached a lake by now.
他 想 他 反而 應該 是 向 北 走 了 。
|||||||north||
He thinks he should have been heading north instead.
他 想 用 他 電話 上 的 地圖 查 一下 , 但是 登山 手冊 上 說 山 裡 沒有 信號 。
||||||||||||manual||||||signal
He wants to check the map on his phone, but the hiking manual says there is no signal in the mountains.
託 尼 決定 今晚 搭 個 帳篷 。
|||tonight|set up||tent
Toni decided to set up a tent tonight.
如果 他 睡 好 覺 , 他 明天 可能 會 想 出 辦法 。
||||sleep||||||come up with|a solution
If he sleeps well, he might come up with a solution tomorrow.
用 不同 的 方式 講述 同 一 個 故事 。
Tell the same story in a different way.
我 登山 已經 三 天 了 。
I have been hiking for three days.
我 停下 來 看 我 的 地圖 。
I stopped to look at my map.
我 應該 向 西 走 , 但是 我 不 認識 地圖 上 的 任何 標示 。
I should be heading west, but I don't recognize any of the markings on the map.
如果 我 一直 在 向 西 走 , 我 現在 應該 走 到 一 個 湖 了 。
If I had been walking west all this time, I should have reached a lake by now.
我 想 我 反而 應該 是 向 北 走 了 。
I think I should have actually been heading north.
我 想 用 我 電話 上 的 地圖 查 一下 , 但是 登山 手冊 上 說 山 裡 沒有 信號 。
I want to check the map on my phone, but the hiking manual says there is no signal in the mountains.
我 決定 今晚 搭 個 帳篷 。
I decided to set up a tent tonight.
如果 我 睡 好 覺 , 我 明天 可能 會 想 出 辦法 。
If I sleep well, I might come up with a solution tomorrow.
問題 :
Question:
一 : 託 尼 登山 已經 三 天 了 。
One: Tony has been climbing for three days.
託 尼 登山 多久 了 ?
How long has Tony been climbing?
託 尼 登山 已經 三 天 了 。
Tony has been climbing for three days.
二 : 他 停下 來 看 他 的 地圖 。
Two: He stopped to look at his map.
他 為 什麼 停下來 ?
|||stop
Why did he stop?
他 停下 來 看 他 的 地圖 。
He stopped to look at his map.
三 : 他 應該 向 西 走 。
Three: He should go west.
他 應該 向 哪 個 方向 走 ?
|||||direction|
Which direction should he go?
他 應該 向 西 走 。
He should walk west.
四 : 如果 他 一直 在 向 西 走 , 他 現在 應該 走 到 一 個 湖 了 。
Four: If he has been walking west all the time, he should have reached a lake by now.
如果 他 一直 在 向 西 走 會 發生 什麼 ?
What would happen if he kept walking west?
如果 他 一直 在 向 西 走 , 他 現在 應該 走 到 一 個 湖 了 。
If he has been walking west all the time, he should have reached a lake by now.
五 : 我 想 我 反而 應該 是 向 北 走 了 。
Five: I think I should have gone north instead.
你 想 你 是 向 哪 個 方向 走 了 ?
Where do you think you went?
我 想 我 反而 應該 是 向 北 走 了 。
I think I should have gone north instead.
六 : 我 想 用 我 電話 上 的 地圖 查 一下 , 但是 登山 手冊 上 說 山 裡 沒有 信號 。
Six: I want to check the map on my phone, but the hiking manual says there is no signal in the mountains.
為 什麼 你 不能 用 電話 上 的 地圖 ?
Why can't you use the map on your phone?
因為 登山 手冊 上 說 山 裡 沒有 信號 。
Because the hiking manual says there is no signal in the mountains.
七 : 我 決定 今晚 搭 個 帳篷 。
Seven: I decided to set up a tent tonight.
你 決定 做 什麼 ?
What did you decide to do?
我 決定 今晚 搭 個 帳篷 。
I decided to set up a tent tonight.
八 : 如果 我 睡 好 覺 , 我 明天 可能 會 想 出 辦法 。
If I sleep well, I might come up with a solution tomorrow.
如果 你 睡 好 覺 , 什麼 時候 會 想 出 辦法 ?
If you sleep well, when will you think of a solution?
如果 我 睡 好 覺 , 我 明天 可能 會 想 出 辦法 。
If I sleep well, I might come up with a solution tomorrow.