超越 教育 !線上 學習 新 革命 :葉丙成 (Ping-Cheng Yeh) at TEDxTaipei 2013
Beyond education! The New Revolution in Online Learning: Ping-Cheng Yeh at TEDxTaipei 2013
非常 謝謝 大家 !
Thanks everyone.
今天 很 高興 有 這個 機會 ,
It's my pleasure having an opportunity today
在 這邊 跟 大家 分享 一些 我們 做 的 一個
to share with you a very unique thing we made.
非常 unique 的 東西 叫 :「PAGAMO」。
It's called "PAGAMO".
我們 認為 這個 是 在世界上 非常少 , 有 也 非常 unique,
We consider it is very rare and unique in the world,
我們 認為 有 機會 , 改變 世人 學習 ,
which might be able to change people's learning habit.
帶來 一個 很大 的 impact( 影響 ) 的 一個 系統 。
This system may bring huge impact.
我們 也 認為 它 是 一個 potentially ( 有 潛力 )
We think it is has potential to be
很 有 影響力 的 一個 startup( 新創 ) 的 , 一個 可能 的 idea ( 想法 )。
an effective startup, and an idea with possibilities.
這個 系統 , 我們 其實 過去 半年 來 ,
We have spent more than six months
我們 的 同學 、 學生 、 跟 我們 花 了 很多 時間 在 做 這個 事情 。
trying to develop this system with our students.
然後 就是 ,
All of us,
大家 都 常常 熬夜 。
often stayed up late.
今天 我 媽媽 , 我 爸爸 , 跟 我 太太 都 有 來 ,
My parents and my wife are here today,
他們 終於 可以 知道 我 在 做 什麼 事情 。
and they can finally get to know what I'm doing!
這 就是 你 把 Facebook 網頁 設 成 公開 的 一個 問題 ,
The main problem with setting your Facebook page in "public" mode is that
你 媽媽 會 常常 去 check ( 查看 ) 你 是 晚上 幾點 睡覺 。
your mom can often check when you go to bed.
即使 你 是 四十歲 , 都 還是 一樣 。
Even if you're forty, she still keeps doing that.
這個 是 我們 台大 電機系 學生
This is a picture that our students (Department of Electrical Engineering) like to use
在 期中考 、 期末考 的 時候 很 喜歡 用 的 一張 圖 。
during midterms and finals.
因為 他們 念書念 的 很 痛苦 、 很 辛苦 的 時候 ,
They would mock themselves when they are suffering from studying and say:
就會用 這張 圖來 消遣 自己 說 :「 智商 不夠 好 痛苦 」。
"It hurts to not have enough intelligence."
我來 TED Talk 我 就 做 了 一張 圖 很 適合 TED( 這場 合 )
I made a picture for TED Talk, which I think really fits:
「 演講 時間 不夠 好 痛苦 。。。」
"It hurts to not have enough time to speak."
因為 , 你 平常 當 教授 在 教室 上課 ,
Because usually when you're a professor giving a lecture in the classroom,
超過 時間 , 學生 都 敢怒不敢言 。
students cannot say anything even when you speak overtime.
來 這邊 就 不 一樣 , 所以 演講 時間 不夠 好 痛苦 。
It's totally different here. Therefore it hurts to not have enough time for a speech.
好 ! 首先 一 開始 , 我想問 大家 一個 問題 ,
OK! First of all, I want to ask you all a question.
隨著 人類文明 的 越 演進 ,
As human civilization evolves,
我想問 大家 一個 問題 , 大家 覺得 ,
I want to ask you one question: In your opinion,
教育 是 會 越 進步 , 還是 會越 退步 。
is education moving forward, or backward?
我們 大家 來 投個 票 。
Let us vote!
大家 覺得 會越 進步 的 舉手 一下 。
Please raise your hand if you think it's moving forward.
OK!
OK!
覺得 會越 退步 的 舉手 一下 。
Please raise your hand if you think it's moving backward.
OK!
OK!
這個 支持者 參半 。
We have a tie here.
基本上 這個 沒有 什麼 標準答案 。
Basically there's no right or wrong.
這邊 我 提供 我 自己 的 想法 。
But I'd like to provide my own thoughts.
我 認為 , 文明 越 演進 , 教育 其實 是 會 越來越 退步 的 。
I think, as civilization evolves, education is moving backwards.
最 主要 , 這是 個 不可抗力 的 趨勢 ,
Mainly because it's a trend no one can deny.
就是說 , 文明 越 累進 的 時候 ,
In other words, when civilization evolves,
我們 人類 就 累積 越多 的 知識 。
we humans gain more knowledge.
以前 大學 四年 只要 學 這樣 的 東西 ,
In the past, you only need to learn this much stuff in college.
但是 過了 二 、 三十年 後 ,
but after two or three decades,
你 可能 要學 這麼 多 的 東西 。
you need to learn so much more!
學 的 東西 變多 了 ,
There are more things to learn,
可是 時間 確實 一樣 。
yet the time given remains the same.
那 我們 的 教育 就 開始 變得
Then what happens to our education?
我們 開始 追求 效率 。
We pursue efficiency.
我們 很多 人 都 知道 ,
As many of us know,
追求 效率 往往 不是 最好 的 方式 , 對 不 對 ?!
pursuing efficiency isn't usually the best way, right?
我們 在 這時 代 的 老師 都 很 辛苦 啊 !
Therefore, all the teachers in this era are suffering!
我們 為 了 學生 ,
We prepare a lot of good stuff
都 準備 很多 很棒 的 這些 東西 ,
for our students.
我們 想要 把 這些 知識
We want to teach all the knowledge to our students
很快 的 可以 教會 我們 的 學生 。
as soon as possible.
我們 都 很 辛苦 !
This is tough!
可是 呢 ! 我們 的 方式 是 怎麼樣 ?!
However! What is the method we choose?
我們 常常 講說 我們 教 出來 的 學生
We often talk about how the students we teach turn out to
沒有 品味 、 沒有 感激 、 沒有 自信 、 沒有 趣味 。
lack sense, gratitude, confidence, and they aren't fun at all.
為 什麼 會 這個 樣子 ?!
How can this be ?!
我給 大家 一個 比喻 :
Here's a metaphor:
我想問 大家 , 特別 是 做 媽媽 的 ,
I want to ask you call, especially mothers,
如果 有 一個 小孩子 ,
If there's a kid,
我們 從小 就 喂 他 很 好吃 的 東西 。
we feed him the best food all the time,
那 我 請問 一下 , 這 小孩子 有沒有 品味 ?
will he attain the taste on food?
他 知不知道 什麼 叫 好吃 ?
Will he know what delicious is?
就 像 那 動物園 那 隻 「 圓仔 」。
Like baby panda "Yuan-Zai" in Taipei Zoo,
從小 就給 他 吃 特級 的 竹葉 ,
we feed her the best bamboo leaves since it was a baby.
請問 大家 : 你 覺得 牠 會 對 竹葉 會 有 很 高尚 的 品味 嗎 ?
Do you think that she can distinguish what "high-classed" bamboo leaves taste like?
牠 根本 不 知道 什麼 叫做 難吃 的 竹葉 , 對 不 對 ?!
She doesn't even know what bad leaves taste like, does she?!
牠 沒有 品味 。
She has so sense at all.
而且 , 牠 吃 了 這些 好吃 的 , 牠 覺得 都 是 應該 的 。
She is used to eating the good stuff, and probably thinks that she deserves it.
一點 感激 都 沒有 。
This panda has no gratitude at all.
所以 我們 的 老師 其實 很 苦命 ,
And that is why we teachers suffer.
我們 現在 老師 就 很 像 辛苦 的 媽媽 一樣 ,
We suffer like hard-working moms.
不是 因為 我 媽媽 在 這邊 , 我 才 特別 這樣 子講 !
I didn't mention that because my mom's here!
辛苦 的 媽媽 ,
Hard-working moms,
我們 都 為 了 孩子 很 用心 的 去 準備 ,
we prepare with all our hearts for the kids,
很 用心 的 去 準備 了 好多 東西 , 要 教給 這些 學生 。
we prepare all the good stuff for the students.
可是 , 學生 他 完全 都 沒有 感激 啊 ! 也 沒有 品味 !
But our students don't appreciate it, and they have no taste!
所以 , 這個 要 怎麼辦 ?!
So, what should we do?
其實 , 我 就 跟 各位 講 ,
Actually, I want to tell you,
如果 你 是 做 父母 的 , 很 簡單 ,
especially if you are a parent, it is simple.
你 的 小孩 , 你 就 逼 他 去 煎 一個 蛋 吃 。
Force your kid to go fry an egg.
他 沒有 煎 過蛋 , 一定 煮 的 都 臭 火乾 ( 台語 ; 意指 燒焦 ) 。
If they have never tried it, they will definitely burn it.
當 媽媽 的 絕對 不能 心軟 ,
But don't you sympathize them at all!
你 一定 要 逼 他 把 這個 蛋 吞下去 。
You must force them to eat the burnt egg.
這 小孩 會 說 :「 足歹 呷 、 足歹 呷 !」( 台語 : 真 難吃 的 意思 )
The kid would say "Ew! It's disgusting!"
然後 你 逼 他 一定 要 吃 光光 ,
But you need to force them to finish eating it.
這個 時候 妳 再 端 出 一盤 香噴噴 的 義大利 麵 ,
Then you treat them with a plate of delicious spaghetti afterwards.
這 小孩 就 會 覺得 這 「 足好 呷 」, 吃 得 很 感激 ,
The kinds would understand it's good and appreciate the food.
他 就 會 知道 什麼 叫做 好吃 ,
They will know what "delicious" is.
這 品味 跟 感激 都 回來 了 。 是不是 ?!
Now they got gratitude and taste, eh?
( 掌聲 )
(applause)
好 ! 那 自信 呢 ?
Okay! What about confidence?
那 自信 跟 趣味 怎麼辦 呢 ?
What about confidence and fun?
那 自信 跟 趣味 ,
Talking about these two issues,
我 認為 我們 其實 必須 要 從 價值體系 來 更改 。
I think we have to change our values.
我們 必須 要 更改 我們 的 價值體系 。
We need to change our values,
才 有 機會 把 學生 的 自信 跟 趣味 引 起來 。
and it is then we have the chance to bring our students back their confidence and fun.
我們 想想看 ,
Think about it,
我們 回想 當 我們 以前 當初 是 個 小孩子 的 時候 ,
back when we were kids, what do we do?
我們 都 很 喜歡 玩嘛 ! 我們 喜歡 玩遊戲 , 喜歡 玩耍 。
We love playing! Like playing games, like hang out.
我們 都 很 愛慕 虛榮 ,
We love showing off!
我們 都 很 喜歡 同伴 說 「 你好 強 、 你好 棒 !」 對 不 對 ?!
We all love our friends telling us "Wow! You're great!" don't we?
我們 也 喜歡 跟 朋友 比較 , 比來比去 , 對 不 對 ?!
We also love comparing with our friends, don't we?
所以 , 愛玩 、 愛 虛榮 、 愛 比較 是 我們 人 的 天性 。
So, it's human nature to love playing, love showing off, and love comparing with others.
這 三個 願望 有沒有 辦法 一次 滿足 ?
Can we fulfill all three wishes at once?
有 的 !
YES!
我們 這 十二年 來 ,
This is what we did in the department of Electrical Engineering in National University
就 在 做 的 是 , 我們 在 台大 電機系 ,
for the past 12 years.
我們 在 我們 的 必修課 , 機率 與 統計 , 一個 數學 的 課程
We transformed one of our mandatory math course
我們 把 它 變成 一個 線上 遊戲 。
"Probability and Statistic," into an online game.
在 遊戲 當中 , 你 就 可以 「 愛玩 、 愛 虛榮 、 愛 比較 」,
In this game, you can "love playing, love showing off, and love comparing!"
三個 願望 可以 一次 滿足 。
You can fulfill all three wishes at once.
那 , 我們 的 系統 長 什麼 樣子 呢 ?
Then, what's our system like?
這 就是 我們 的 系統 , 叫做 「BJT -online」。
This is our system. It's called "BJT-online."
「 J 」, 就是 我 一個 研究生 : 江哲雄 。
"J" stands for one of my graduate students, JIANG,ZHE-XONG.
「 T」 是 我 另外 一個 研究生 : 唐偉宣 。
"T" is another one, TANG,WEI-XUAN.
他們 兩個 , 跟 我 做 這個 , 我們 做 這個 時候 , 我們 把 它 取名 叫做 「BJT-online」。
When these two developed this system with me, we named it “BJT-online.
大家 如果 有 興趣 , 也 可以 Google 一下 關鍵字 :「 修課 如 遊戲 」。
If you have interest in this, you can google “Study like gaming."
因為 我 寫 了 這 文章 , 在 台灣 跟 大陸 很多 人 傳閱 。
There are many people reading this article in Taiwan and China because I wrote it.
這個 蠻有意思 的 一個 文章 。
It is quite an interesting article.
那 BJT-online 長 的 像 什麼 樣子 呢 ?
Then what is BJT-online look like?
它長 得 像 這個 樣子 。
It looks like this.
它 是 一個 像 地圖 的 一個 線上 遊戲 。
It's an online game that looks like a map.
在 我 的 課程 當中 ,
During the my classes,
我們 傳統 的 老師 都 常常 出 作業 ,
although traditionally teachers usually give out a lot of homework,
我 就 不出 作業 ,
I don't.
因為 , 我 覺得 讓 學生 自己 設計 題目 ,
I think students will learn more
他 學到 的 東西 ,
if they create their own homework.
會 比 你 塞給 他 個 題目 做學得 好
Definitely better than you stuffing them with problems.
所以 , 我 就 把 學生 分組 ,
So, I assigned them into groups.
每 一組 去 設計 你 的 題目 ,
Each group needs to design their our problems.
接下來 組跟組 之間 , 就 開始 攻破 別人 的 組 的 題目 ,
and each group needs to try and solve problems designed by other groups.
你 攻破 越 多組 , 你 在 地圖 上 就 跑 的 越 前面 。
The more question you solve, the further you get to the front.
全班同學 都 看 著 你 領先 大家 這麼 多 。
Then everyone sees how far you've gone.
那個 虛榮 哦 , 就 出來 了 。
Is that showing off or what?
好 ! 這個 遊戲 呢 , 還有 一個 很 重要 的 特色 是 ,
Okay! And what's another important feature about this game?
你 可以 即時 的 看到 每個 人 的 狀況 。
You can witness everyone's status immediately.
像 這個 , 你 可以 看到 ,
Like this, you can see
第一組 的 同學 現在 做 了 十幾 題 ,
the first group has finished more than 10 questions
第二組 同學 做 了 二十幾 題 ,
the second group has finished more than 20 questions,
第三組 同學 , 不到 十題 ,
and the third group has not achieved 10 questions yet.
他 看 了 後 機會 感到 緊張 ,
They will feel anxious when they see this situation.
這就 可以 改善 , 我們 以前 小朋友 拖拖拉拉 ,
It can fix the procrastination our kids have!
叫 他 寫作 業 :「 趕快 做 、 趕快 做 !」
If you tell them to finish their homework like “Hurry up! Hurry up!”
他 都 等到 deadline ( 期限 ) 的 前一天 才 做 ,
I bet they still wait till the last day to finish it.
現在 需不需要 ? 不 需要 !
Now you don't have to, no you don't!
他 看到 這 別人 都 已經 做 了 十幾 題 、 二十幾 題 ,
When they can see other kids have finished ten or twenty questions already,
我 才 做 個 五 、 六題 ,
and only finished five questions themselves.
他 就 開始 緊張 。
they will start feeling anxious.
所以 同儕 的 壓力 ,
So peer pressure
才 是 逼迫 學生 跟 小孩子 最好 的 方法 。
is the best way to force your kids to work.
老師 講 什麼 , 媽媽 講 什麼 , 爸爸 講 什麼 ,
Whatever mom says, teacher says, dad says,
都 沒有 什麼 用 。
doesn't work.
所以 這個 , 就 可以 讓 學生 更加 地 投入 這個 遊戲 。
So this, is a way to let students be devoted to games and learning!
大家 就 很 好奇 啊 , 你 想想看 ,
Just think about it.
講到 機率 , 講到 數學 ,
When it comes to probability and math,
大家 想到 是不是 都 是 什麼 X、 f(x)、f(y) 這種 東西 是不是 ?
X, f(x) or f(y) comes up right?
我給 大家 看 一下
Let me show you this.
我們 學生 出 的 機率 題目 是 什麼 樣子 的 題目 。
It's the questions designed by our students.
這 題目 是 這樣 的 , 這是 我們 台大 物理系 林鼎祺 同學 ,
This is a question designed by our students, Lin, Din-Chi from dept. of Physics.
跟 台大 電機系 魏振宇 , 跟黃俊衡 同學 出 的 題目 。
Wei, Zhen-Yu and Huang, Jun-Heng from dept. of Electric Engineering.
柏拉圖 有 一天 問 老師 - 蘇格拉底 :「 什麼 是 愛情 ?」
One day, Plato asks Socrates, “What is love?”
蘇格拉底 叫 他 到 花園 中 走 一趟 , 並在 途中 摘 一朵 最 美麗 的 玫瑰花 回來 。
Socrates tells him to go to the garden and pick the most beautiful rose on the way back
只准 摘 一次 , 且 不能 回頭 走 。
He can only pick one and he can not turn back.
但 這座 花園 的 道路 是 一 直線 ,
But the road of the garden is a straight line,
也就是說 每 朵花 一旦 錯過 了 就 沒有 機會 再 看到 。
which means that he has no chance to see the same flower again if he passes it.
蘇格拉底 覺得 柏拉圖 應該 會 因為 害怕 下 一朵花 可能 更加 漂亮 , 而 遲遲 不敢 摘取 。
Socrates thinks that Plato might be afraid to see a more beautiful rose so he would not pick certain one,
最後 空手而歸 。
lastly, return with nothing.
他 便 可以 趁機 對 柏拉圖 講述 他 對 愛情 的 哲學 理念 。
At the time, he can explain his philosophy of love to Plato.
但 聰明 的 柏拉圖 自有 他 的 打算 ,
However, smart Plato has his own plan,
他 其實 偷偷 知道 這座 花園 裡面 只有 八朵 玫瑰花 而已 。
he secretly knows that there are eight roses only in this garden.
所以 他用 了 一個 策略 來 提高 他 拿到 最 美麗 玫瑰 的 機率 。
Therefore, he uses a strategy to raise the probability of picking the most beautiful rose.
首先 , 將 路上 最先 看到 三朵 玫瑰花 當 參考 、 當 sample( 樣本 )、reference ( 參考 ) 就 好 ,
First, take the prior three roses he sees on the road as reference.
無論如何 都 不要 摘 。
And to not pick them by any means.
之後 再 走 下去 看到 玫瑰 , 只要 比 前面 這 三朵 漂亮 的 ,
On the following route, as long as he sees any rose which is prettier than previous three,
就 摘 了 !
pick it!
再也 不要 猶豫 下去 。
Don't hesitate at all.
假如 , 按照 柏拉圖 的 策略 , 你 覺得 他 拿到 最 美麗 玫瑰花 的 機率 是 多少 ?
Following by Plato's strategy, what is the probability of him picking the most beautiful rose?
這是 我們 學生 出 的 機率 題目 啊 !( 掌聲 )
This is the probability quiz designed by our students! (Applause)
沒有 X、, 沒有 f(x)、 沒有 f(y),OK!
There's no X, no f(x), no f(y)!
所以 你 看看 ! 同學 做 的 題目 , 就 很 有意思 啊 !
See? questions designed by students are so interesting!
我們 以前 出 的 這些 題目 , 他 做 的 有氣無力 的 ,
We used to assign them with questions we designed and they have no interests at all.
可是 他 做 同學 這種 題目 , 很 有趣 啊 !
But they loved the question designed by their classmates!
那 同學 的 反應 是 怎麼樣 ? 我給 大家 看 一下 。
What was the reaction from our students? I can show you with evidence.
這是 去年 期末考 中 , 學生 水深火熱 的 時候
This is the Facebook of one of my student's Facebook
某個 同學 的 Facebook。
last year during the deadly finals:
左下角 這邊 看到 , 六月 十六號 ,
You can tell by the date, it was 14th of June.
這個 同學 寫 說 :「 剩下 四題 BJ, 有點 想要 解完 ,
The kid wrote about, “I have four questions of BJ left and I really want to solve it.”
不過 再解 下去 , 信號 跟 電池 ( 期中考試 的 科目 ) 就 不用 考了 ! 感覺 頗 糟 的 。」
However, I'll fail “Signal and Battery”(midterm subject) if I did, I feel so frustrated!”
隔 一天 , 六月 十七號 , 他 說 “:「 忍不住 又 去 解 了 兩題 BJ。」
The next day, 17th of July, he wrote about, “I can't help but solve the other two questions.”
期末考 !
Finals!
你 發現 , 我們 真的 做到 讓 學生 沉迷 與 學習 。
Now you see we really made our students addicted to learning!
( 掌聲 )
(applause)
所以 那 時候 , 我 不 瞞 各位 講 ,
So at that moment, I have to be honest,
我 看到 這個 Facebook 的 時候 , 我 真是 感動 到 要 掉淚 。
it almost brought be to tears when I saw this Facebook post.
所以 那 時候 我 覺得
At that time,
對 我 教 「 信號 與 電池 」 的 同事 有點 不好意思 。
I felta little guilty toward my colleague who was teaching “Signals and Battery.”
但是 我 真的 很 感動 , 我們 真的 有 機會 做到 讓 學生 、
But I was so touched that we really did it,
讓 孩子 沉迷於 學習 。
really made our students obsessed with learning.
所以 , 我們 認為
That's why believe,
遊戲 可以 引出 學生 最大 的 潛能 。
games can bring out the biggest potential in students.
我 再給 大家 一個 例子 。
Here's another instance.
這是 另外 一個 題目 , 今年 另外 一組 同學 ,
This is another question from a group this year,
電機系 的 鄭子宇 、 陳 威宇 、 跟 蕭 樂山 同學 出 的 。
designed by Zheng,Zi-Yu, Chen, Wei-Yu and Hsiao,Le-Shan from department of Electrical Engineering.
今年 悲慘世界 很紅 , 所以 他們 出 了 一題 「 艾波寧 捎信 」。( 艾波寧 - 著名 歌劇 『 悲慘世界 』 裡 酒館 夫婦 的 女兒 )
Les Misérables is really popular this year, so they have created a question called “Éponine senind the letter.”
「 巴黎 ,1832 年 六月 。 一個 飄著 毛雨 的 溼熱 夜晚 ,
“It was June 1832, at a wet hot night in Paris.
一間 破舊 的 旅社 , 歪著 一邊 的 招牌 寫著 『 德納 第 客棧 』。」
There was a worn-down hotel, with a crooked sign board written “Thénardier inn.”
「 留著 滿臉 花白 大鬍子 跟 八字 鬚 的 是 作家 Victor Hugo,
“ The old man with the white beard and moustache was the writer Victor Hugo,
旁邊 的 那個 是 他 的 朋友 , 一個 正直 的 英國 詩人 。」
and the man sat by him was his friend, an English poet with integrity.”
我 那 時候 一直 在 想 為 什麼 會 搞 一個 英國 詩人 在 這邊 , 想不通 哦 !
At that time I didn't get why they put a English poet here.
看到 後面 大家 就 知道 了 。
But you'll understand as the story goes.
「 這時候 , 有人 推開 嘎嘰 作響 的 木門 , 匆忙 地 走進 旅舍 。
“ At meantime, someone pushed the sounding wooden door and walked into the inn, running.
大 數學家 Poison 駕到 了 ,
it was the famous mathematician Poison.”
這是 機率 很 有名 的 一個 數學家 叫 Poison ( 泊松 )。
Poison is a really famous mathematician in probability.
好 ! 還 沒完 。
Okay! It's not finished yet.
「 門外 的 街道 上 , 一個 棕 髪 女子 戴著 毛衫帽 ,
“ Outside on the street, a brown-hair woman who wore fur hat and brown coat,
穿 土黃色 大衣 , 正 快步 經過 。」
walked by fast-paced."
就是 Eponine ( 艾波寧 ),
“It was Éponine.”
「 她 喃喃自語 道 :『 告白 只會 使 他 困擾 吧 ?! 我 想 著 他 ,
“ She murmured, “wouldn't it bother him more if I tell him I love him? I think of him,
如果 我 是 Marius, 我 又 何嘗 不想 把 訣別 信 交到 Cosette ( 珂 賽特 ) 手裡 ?!』」
If I was Marius, wouldn't I want to give this farewell letter to Cosette?”
「 她 繼續 沒入 陰雨 中 。」
“She kept walking, until she disappeared in the dark rain.”
「 砰 ! 老闆娘 手裡 的 盤子 摔倒 地上 ,『 艾波寧 、 艾波寧 ! 你 要 去 哪 ?!』」
“Bang! The inn hostess dropped the plate on the floor, “Éponine! Éponine! Where are you going ?””
超級 入戲 的 !( 笑聲 )
Isn't that dramatic? (Laughter)
「 幾陣 槍響 讓 室內 一陣 寂靜 , 只 剩下 老 掛鐘 的 滴答聲 渾然不覺 於此 . . .
“Suddenly, few gun shot sounds brought silence indoor, only the old clock by the wall remained ticking.”
「『 我 看 他 他 凶多吉少 。』 雨果 道 , 又 喝 了 一口 威士忌 。」
“”I think he's in danger.” Said Hugo, and he drank another sip of whisky.
「 他 被 擊中 之後 , 應該 還 可以 再 走 一段路 , 那 就 假設 他 每 中 一槍 , 速度 就 減半 ,
“After he got shot, he should be able to walk still, we assume that the shot speed reduce by half every time he got shot,
直到 中 四槍 時 當場 斃命 。
until he was shot four times then he would die.”
那 請問 他 成功 走過 巷子 的 幾率 是 多少 ?! 你 算 得 出來 嗎 ?」
“What is the probability of him safely passing the lane? Do you know that?”
機率 題目 開始 出來 了 。
We got the probability question here!
然後 ,「『 你 有沒有 在 聽 啊 ?』 Poison 問 詩人 。」
Then, ““Are you even listening?” Poison asked the poet.”
「『 感謝 那個 狙擊手 , 我 又 有 靈感 了 !』 詩人 說 。」
“”Thanks to the sniper, I got inspiration again!” said the poet.”
各位 看看 ! 這群 學生 為 了 出 這個 題目 ,
Guys, theses students are so into making this question,
他們 寫 了 一首 英文 的 古文 詩 ,19 行 的 古文 詩 。
They even wrote an English poem with 19 lines.
( 掌聲 )
(Applause)
其中 有 一位 同學 , 他 喜歡 英國文學 , 他 去 聽 英國文學 課 ,
One student from this group who loves English literature and takes classes
他 為 了 這個 題目 , 寫 了 一首 19 行詩 ,
wrote this 19-lined poem for this question.
這詩 是 有 意境 , 不是 亂寫 的 !
This is actually an artistic poem! Not just something he made!
「 歌唱 的 天鵝 ! 為 何定 要 送 這信 到 黑暗 的 冥府 ,
O singing swan! Must you this letter send to Hades Black?
助紂為 虐 的 子彈 不會 收回 刀尖 ,
With Poison's bein' the butcher's PMF, Abetting bullets take no blade back!
因為 泊松 (Poison) 分佈 是 屠夫 的 機率 質量 函數 ,
Cruel witnesses! Ask Probability,
無情 的 目擊者 去 請求 機率 , 他 啞口無言 地 述說 這場 悲劇 。」
Still speechless, to relate the tragedy.
還 沒完 啦 ! 後面 還有 一堆 ,
It's not finished yet! There's still more.
我 來不及 念 了 , 十八 分鐘 而已 ,
But I'm running out of time, only got 18 minutes.
所以 你 看看 , 遊戲 可以 引出 孩子 最大 的 潛能 。
So you see, games can bring out the biggest potential within kids!
Everybody likes to show off!
Every body likes to show off!
你 今天 花 這麼 多 力氣 , 這麼 多 心血 ,
When you spend so much time and effort on a project,
你 如果 只是 得到 老師 的 一個 好 印象 說 :90 分 ,
and get a "90" from you teacher,
他 不 cares( 在乎 ) 這個 事情 ,
it means nothing for kids.
但 他 做出 這個 東西 ,
But they come up with something
全班 的 同學 , 全系 的 同學 都 知道 說 :
that all the classmates, all the students in school would say:
哇 ! 他 好 了不起 !
"Wow! He is amazing!"
甚至 老師 還把 它 拿來 TED 這邊 Talk 給 大家 看到 。
and even the teacher talk about it on TED..!
( 笑聲 )( 掌聲 )
(Laughter) (Applause)
所以 你 看看 , 這個 就 可以 把 他 的 潛能 帶 出來 , 是不是 ?!
So you see! This indeed can bring out their potential, right?!
那下 一步 呢 ?
Then, what's next?
我們 說 三 年來 我們 做 這個 系統 ,
The past three years we were making this system,
我們 也 覺得 真的 幫助 學生 把 他 學習 的 這個 ( 動力 ?) 也 都 引 起來 了 ,
and I really think it has been helpful to students.
那下 一步 我們 要 做 什麼 ?
What's next?
這個 是 , 剛才 提到 Coursera。
This is, as mentioned before, Coursera.
Couresera 是 這一 年來 最受 世界 矚目 的 一個 新形態 的 線 上 課程 。
coursera is a new form of online lectures which attained the most attention in last year.
它 跟 以前 的 開放式 課程 不 一樣 ,
It is different from old online classes,
是 它 開始 有 互動性 。
because it is interactive.
這是 目前 , 這一 年來 , 短短的 一年 多 的 時間
For the past year, just a short year,
它 學生 的 數量 衝到 500 萬 。
the amount of students who use it have reached more than five million.
在 今年 二月 , 他們 創辦人 叫 Andrew,
This February, the system founder Andrew
他 邀請 我們 台大 ,
has invited NTU
跟 其他 的 75 間 世界 頂尖 大學 一起 加入 Coursera。
and other 75 outstanding universities to join Coursera.
我們 一起 在 上面 跟 大家 一 起來
We have joined with others
把 我們 最有 特色 的 教學 搬上去 。
to upload our most interesting education.
Andrew, 當初 在 去年 十二月 中 , 來 跟 我們 談 的 時候 ,
When Andrew came to us last December,
我 有 跟 他 講到 我 的 這個 BJT-online 。
I told him about my BJT-online project.
他 就 非常 excited ( 興奮 )。
He was really excited about this.
因為 他 覺得 這個 東西 是 有 機會 可以 改變 這個 世界 學習 的 方式 。
he thought that it's a possible method to change learning habit in the world.
所以 他 那 時候 就 很 希望 說 :
So he told me,
Benson, 你 可不可以 趕快 把 你 的 課 弄 上來 ,
Benson, please upload your lectures as soon as possible,
把 這樣 系統 弄 上來 ,
By uploading the system like this,
我們 讓 世界 看看 , 這樣 是 可以 做到 ,
we can show the world that we can make it.
有 這樣 的 學習 方式 。
That there's a learning method like this exists,
所以 , 我 的 機率 課 跟 呂世浩 老師 的 秦始皇 課 ,
Therefore, my probability class and the “first Qin Emperor class” taught by Prof. Lu, Shi-Hao,
我們 這 兩個 課是 全世界 第一門 用 華語 教 的 MOOC 的 課 。
these two lectures are the first MOCC classes which are taught in mandarin,
也 因此 受到 全球 很多 的 矚目 。
Therefore gathering a lot of attention worldwide.
目前 , 我們 兩個 的 課 , 各有 將近 兩萬個 學生 。
Now, we have nearly 20 thousand students in each class.
真的 ! 我 真的 是 有 那種 桃李滿天下 的 感覺 。
Seriously! I do have the feeling that I have students all over the world.
真的 ! 真的 !
Really! Really!
你 在 班上 教一 、 兩百個 ,
Think about having one to two hundred students in your class.
教 的 很 好 的 老師
even for the best lecturer,
一班 一 、 兩百個 學生 的 老師 也 算 很 厲害 。
it's still pretty amazing to have one or two hundred students in one class.
我教 一輩子 也 沒有 兩萬個 學生 啊 ! 是不是 !
I wouldn't have 20 thousand students even if I teach for my whole life!
那 感覺 是 很 unique( 特殊 ) 的 !
That kind of feeling is unique!
那個 時候 , 就是 教 了 Coursera 之後 ,
So at the moment—after we taught on Coursera,
我們 認為 , 這 東西 是 有 機會 帶來 下一波 的 教育 的 革命 。
we think that this project has the potential to being next education revolution.
所以 呢 ! 我們 就 決定 了 !
Therefore, we have decided it.
台大 電機系 , 跟 台大 資訊系 的 一群 年輕人 ,
These young people from department of Electronic Engineering and department of Information, National Taiwan University,
一群 我們 的 學生 , 我們 決定 了 !
a bunch of our students, we have made the choice.
我們 要 改變 世界 !
We want to change the world!
我們 不 自 滿於 只是 在 機率 課 ,
We are not satisfied with just probability class only,
自己 的 系上 做 這樣 的 事情 , 我們 要 改變 世界 。
not just changing our department but the world!
所以 , 來自 於 台大 , 我們 做 全球 首創 的 ,
From NTU, we want to make the first platform
第一個 , 把 線 上 遊戲 跟 互動式 的 開放 課程 結合 的
which combines online game and interactive course.
線上 遊戲 的 這個 平台 ,
This is a platform which includes online game.
叫 「PAGAMO」。
We called it “PAGAMO.”
為 什麼 叫 PAGAMO?
Why is it called “PAGAMO?”
因為 當初 我們 要取 這個 名字 的 時候 ,
Because when we first thinking about the name for the system,
外國 朋友 希望 我們 取 一個 名字 能 有 東方 色彩 ,
our foreign friends wanted us to came up with an Oriental name,
外國人 覺得 這個 有 一種 fantasy ( 幻想 ),
They like this sort of fantasy,
結果 我們 想 了 很久很久 ,
so after thinking for a long time,
我們 同學 很 有 巧思
with our smart students,
我們 就 取 了 這 名字 叫 「PAGAMO」。
we came up with the name “PAGAMO.”
為 什麼 ?
Why?
我們 是 台灣 人 嘛 !
We are people from Taiwan!
PAGAMO 就是 「 打 game 學 」 啦 !( “O” 余台 語的 ” 學 “ 發音 相近 )
PAGAMO means “playing game and learn!” (In Taiwanese)
打 game 學 , 玩 Game 學 。
Learning by playing online games.
我們 台灣 人 , 就要 去 一個 夠台 的 名字 才行 嘛 !
We Taiwanese need a name that fits our culture!
Pagamo 這聽 起來 也 很 有 質感 嘛 !
Also, PAGAMO in English sounds quite exquisite!
( 掌聲 )
(Applause)
這個 就是 我們 的 遊戲 的 長相 ,
This is what our game looks like.
就 像 一般 的 線 上 遊戲 一樣 ,
It's just like an ordinary online game.
在 這個 地圖 上會 有 六 、 七 百個 users、 玩家
There will be 600-700 users on this map,
在 同 一張 地圖 上 互相 競爭 ,
and they will all complete on the same map.
所以 你 要 去 占 別人 的 地 、 你 要 去 攻 別人 的 地 ,
you need to conquer other people's land.
你 要 去 占 別人 的 地 、 攻 別人 的 地 的 時候 ,
When you attempt to conquer other people's land,
這 系統 就 會 叫 你 做 一個 數學 題目 。
This system would tell you do a math question.
( 笑聲 )
(Laughter)
如果 你 解對 的話 ,
If you solve the question correctly,
你 就 可以 搶 人家 的 地 ,
you will get their land,
把 人家 的 怪 殺死 。
and get to kill other people's monsters.
你 可以 部署 怪 啊 、 防禦 啊 ! 這些 ,
You can also set your monster and defend your team,
很多 線上 遊戲 該 有 的 這些 很 有趣 的 這些 feature( 功能 )
Just like all the other online games out there,
我們 統統 都 有 。
we have all their features.
另外 呢 , 更 重要 的 是 , 你 可以 有 一個 World Wide 的 Ranking ( 世界排名 ),
Also, what's important is that you are in a worldwide ranking.
你 以前 說 你 機率 「 足驁 」( 台語 很 厲害 的 意思 ), 台大 電機系 第幾名 ,
So what if you say that you are great and superior in your college?
那 你 在 全世界 排名 第幾名 ?
What's your ranking in the world?
你 想 不想 知道 你 在 全世界 排 第幾名 ?
Don't you want to know what you tank in the world?
如果 你 在 全世界 都 排名 前十名 的話 ,
If you can make it to the top ten,
again ( 再次 ), 那個 虛榮 ,( 笑聲 )
then again, that's the best to show-off. (Laughter)
所以 這個 就讓 學生 更 有 動機 ,
Therefore with this, we can motivate students
說 :「 我要 在 裡面 。」
to join the game and compete.
again ( 再次 ), 我們 希望 他們 沉迷 與 學習 當中 。
Again, we want them to be obsessed with learning.
所以 , 我們 認為 「MOOC」,
"MOOC."
我們 一直 普遍 都 認為 MOOC,
We have always thought that "MOCC"
像 Coursera 這樣 的 MOOC 這樣 的 系統 ,
like Coursera,
互動式 的 開放式 的 課程 ,
is an interative online class.
它 帶來 的 這一波 的 教育 革命 ,
It can bring a new trend of revolution in education,
是 因為 , 它 因應 了 我們 現在 的 年輕人 ,
because it perfectly fits our young generation
我們 現在 的 年輕人 都 是 重度 的 網路 使用者 ,
who heavily-depend on the internet.
所以 它 把 學習 的 場域 從教 室 搬 到 網路 上來 ,
It has moved learning from classroom to internet.
所以 它 引發 了 這一波 的 教育 革命 。
And brought out a tide of education revolution.
那下 一波 呢 ? 五年 後 的 教育 是 什麼 樣子 呢 ?
What's next? What will education be like in five years?
所以 , 我 在 看 這個 事情 , 我們 在 看 這個 事情 ,
This is what we are all looking at.
我們 認為 五年 後 的 小孩子 都 是 什麼 樣子 ,
What will our kids become like in five years?
你 就 看看 你們 現在 中小學 的 小朋友 是 什麼 德行 ,
Just look at your kids who are in elementary or middle school,
每 一個 都 是 玩 game ( 電玩 ) 玩 的 這個 ( 瘋狂 的 ) 樣子 。
every one of them a game addict.
五年 後 , 我 就 覺得 下一波 的 教育 革命
In five years, I predict the next education revolution
就是 要 把 線 上 遊戲 結合 進來 。
is to combine learning with online games.
這 就是 為 什麼 我們 在 台大 , 我們 走 在 世界 之先 ,
That's why in NTU, we are leading the world in this trend.
我們 做出 這樣 的 東西 。
We have come up with the system like this.
我們 認為 MOOC+ POGAMO
We think MOCC and PAGAMO
我們 會 帶來 線上 學習 的 新 革命 。
will bring the new revolution of online learning.
所以 五年 後 , 如果 各位 的 家裡 出現 這樣 的 對話 ,
So, don't be surprised if you hear the conversation like this five years later
大家 不要 意外 ,
really, be surprised.
媽媽 問 小孩 :「 孩子 ! 你 在 幹嘛 ?」
Mom would ask kids, “What are you doing?!”
孩子 說 :「 媽 ! 我 在 玩 game!」
Kids reply, “Mom, I am playing games.”
那 媽媽 就 很 興奮 的 說 :「 好 ! 儘量 玩 ! 儘量 玩 ! 加油 ! 加油 !」
And Mom would reply excitedly, “Good job! Play more!”
以後 出現 這種 東西 , 不要 懷疑 ,
Don't doubt if this actually happens.
這是 有 可能 出現 的 哦 !
It is possible!
這個 時候 你 可以 很 驕傲 的 跟 孩子 講說 :
Then, you can tell your kids proudly,
「 五年 前 的 時候 , 我 看過 , 你們 現在 玩 這個 東西 , 是 來自 我們 臺灣 !」
“I've seen it five years ago, what you are playing now is from Taiwan!”
來自 我們 臺灣大學 ,
It's from National Taiwan University.
來自 我們 臺灣大學 電機系 和 資訊系 的
From department of Electric Engeneering and department of Information Engineering.
一群 充滿 熱血 、 勇氣 、 夢想 ,
From a group of young students who are passionate, courageous, and are dreamers.
想要 改變 世界 的 年輕 學生 。( 掌聲 )
A group of students who want to change the world! (Applause)
我 覺得 我 好像 在講 海賊王 的 台詞 。
I feel like I am reading a line from ONE PIECE. (Japanese animation)
( 笑聲 )( 掌聲 )
(Laughter) (Applause)
這群 學生 , 我 真的 覺得 他們 很不簡單 ,
These students are really something.
他們 有 這個 勇氣 ,
They have this courage,
而且 他們 也 覺得 這 東西 有 希望 改變 世界 ,
and they truly believe that this system can change the world.
他們 就 願意 投入 半年 ,
They were willing to devote half a year,
他們 暑假 , 我們 暑假 有 三天 ,
all their summer.
每天晚上 就 在 系上 的 一個 會議室 , 做到 半夜 。
Working on the project in the meeting room in our department
12 點 、1 點 這 常見 的 事情 。
until midnight is not uncommon.
這些 學生 , 為 了 夢想 , 這樣 投入 ,
Such devotion to their dreams.
真的 讓 我 非常 感動 。
I am really moved.
所以 , 我作 為 他們 的 夥伴 ,
Therefore, as their partner,
我 非常 由衷 地 感謝 他們 。
I really do appreciate them,
讓 我 有 機會 , 跟 他們 一起 把 這個 夢想 做 出來 。
and thank them for giving me the chance to make this dream come true with them.
我們 有 機會 改變 世人 學習 。
We have the chance to change the learning habit of people,
讓 我 覺得 非常感謝 他們 。
I am honestly so thankful.
但是 作為 他們 的 老師 、 台大 的 老師 ,
At the same time, as their lecturer from NTU,
我 也 非常 由衷 的 驕傲 說 ,
I am proud to say that,
我們 台大 有 這樣 的 一群 年輕人 ,
there's a group of young men like them in NTU.
是 敢於 做夢 , 敢於 把 夢想 實現 。
who are daring enough to dream and make it come true.
作為 老師 , 我 非常 的 驕傲 。
As their teacher, I am so proud of them.
所以 呢 , 我 希望 大家 能 跟 我 一 起來 為 他們 喝采 。
So, I hope that you all can cheer for them with me.
蔣盛文 、 沈大鈞 、 陳 彥霖 、 陳 彥鈞 、 徐子 函 、 朱柏澄 、 張耀仁 、 余朗祺 、 夏誌 陽 、 唐偉軒 、 林冠 宇 ,
JIANG,CHENG-WEN, SHEN,DA-JUN, CHEN,YAN-LIN, CHEN,YAN- JUN, XU,ZI-HAN, ZHU,BO-CHENG, ZHANG,YAO-REN, YU,LANG-QI, XIA,ZHI-YANG, TANG,WEI-XUAN, LIN,GUAN-YU
還有 我們 的 好 朋友 , 蔡翼成 大哥 。
and our good friend, Mr. CAI,YI-CHENG
非常感謝 他們 , 是 因為 他們 ,
Really, I thank them with my heart.
我們 才 有 機會 把 這樣 的 東西 做 出來 。
Because of them, we have a chance to finish this project.
( 掌聲 )
(applause)
前 幾天 , 我們 在 meeting( 會議 ) 的 時候 ,
A few days ago in our meeting,
大家 有 在 討論 要 不要 有 dress code ( 著裝 規範 ),
we were discussing wether we need a dress code.
學生 跟 我 說 ,「 老師 ! 拜託 你 不要 穿 西裝 , 打領帶 。
My students told me, “Prof. Yeh, please don't wear a suit or tie,
你 一定 要 穿 牛仔褲 。」
you have to wear jeans!”
那 我們 討論 很久 後 , 我們 的 dress code ( 著裝 規範 )
After a long discussion about our dress code,
就是 不准 有人 穿 「 夾腳 拖 」。
we decided that no one should wear "flip flops."
dress code ( 著裝 規範 ) 都 follow ( 遵守 ) 啦 !
We all followed the dress code!
所以 我們 今天 的 演講 ,
So today's speech,
希望 給 大家 一個 Inspire( 啓發 ),
I hope to inspire everyone!
我們 其實 不用 做牛做馬 ,
We actually don't have to work extremely hard,
我們 做 老師 的 、 做 一個 組織 的 領導者 、 管理者
as a teacher, or as a leader in an organization.
你 不 需要 做牛做馬 ,
You don't have to work extremely hard,
只要 你定 好 你 的 價值體系 ,
as long as you have correct values,
設計 好 你 的 規則 ,
and organize your rules well,
其實 我們 就 有 機會 把 我們 的 學生 ,
we can bring out the best potential with our students,
把 我們 employee( 員工 ) 最大 的 potential( 潛能 ),
and our employees.
把 它 引出來 。
We can bring out the best of them.
這是 我們 希望 帶給 大家 的 。
This is what we want to bring you within this speech.
另外 一個 , 我們 希望 讓 台灣 的 年輕人 知道 說 ,
For the other, we want to tell the young generation in Taiwan that,
世界 是 有 機會 被 我們 改變 的 ,
we have the chance to change the world.
就 像 我們 這 一群 年輕 的 朋友 ,
Like all the young folks here,
他們 有 這個 勇氣 做 這個 事情 ,
they had the courage to do something like this.
我 覺得 我們 的 年輕人 也 應該 要
I think our young generation should be brave
更 勇敢 的 多 做 一些 這樣 的 夢 ,
to be courageous for your dreams,
努力 地 把 它 實現 。
and make it come true.
最後 , 我要 跟 大家 分享 一下 ,
Lastly, I want to share something,
這是 我 的 大兒子 ,
This is my eldest son.
歹勢 , 中間 看 一下 , 歹勢 ! 歹勢 !
這是 我 大兒子 ,
This is my eldest son.
這個 是 他 前 幾天 他用 樂高 的 NXT 做 了 一個 樂器 ,
This is the music instrument he made with Lego NXT few days ago.
跑 來給 我 看 , 他 自己 做 了 一個 電吉他 ,
He came to me and said that he made an electronic guitar.
( 樂聲 )
(Music)
哇 。。 不錯 不錯 !
Wow…great!
( 掌聲 )
(Applause)
所以 你 可以 看到 ,
So you can see that,
我 跟 我 兒子 也 是 非常 傳統 的 台灣 父子 ,
We really are a traditional Taiwanese father and son,
做 的 再 怎麼樣 好 ,
no matter how great the son achieves,
也 是 說 :「 不錯 ! 不錯 !」
the father only says, "wow.. that's great."
就是 這個 樣子 , 我爸 跟 我 也 是 這個 樣子 。
It's just like this. My dad and I are like this as well.
我要 傳達 一個 訊息 , 這是 我 兒子 - 葉博修
There's one message I want to bring you all, this is my son—YEH,PO-HSIU.
他們 在 幼稚園 的 時候 ,
When he was in kindergarten,
那個 時候 , 變形金剛 非常 的 HOT( 熱門 )! 非常 的 夯 ,
transformers were so extremely in Taiwan!
所有 的 同學 幾乎 每個 人 都 有 一台 ,
Almost every kid had one.
都 帶到 學校 去 玩 ,
And they would bring it to school.
每天 都 哀求 我 說 他 想要 買 變形金剛 ,
My son begged me for transformers almost every single day,
我 跟 我 太太 就是 故意 不買 ,
but my wife and I just wouldn't buy it.
就過 了 半年 之後 ,
Six months later,
我 發現 有 一天 他用 樂高 的 積木 ,
one day I found out that he was building something with Lego,
用些 會 活動 的 零件 做出 一個 會動 的 像 金剛 一樣 的 這個 東西 ,
and he came up with a something just like a transformer.
然後 呢 , 現在 長大 了 一點 , 有時候 要 我們 給他 買 樂器 、 買 玩具
After few years, he sometimes wants us to buy him toys or music instruments,
我 就是 死 都 不 買 ,
I never agree.
結果 , 他 就 自己 去 做出 這樣 的 電吉他 。
In the end, he built an electronic guitar by himself.
所以 , 我要 傳達 的 message( 訊息 ) 是 什麼 ?
So what is the message I'm trying to tell you?
我 之前 要 做 這個 演講 的 時候 ,
When I was preparing for this speech,
有 小孩子 在 我 就 不好意思 講 ,
there was something I couldn't say in front of my child.
現在 都 沒有 小孩子 在 就 很 好 ,
But since there are not kids here,
各位 爸媽 , 我 想要 傳達 的 訊息 是 ,
Dear parents, what I want to say is
我們 作為 爸媽 的 , 或 我們 作為 老師 的 ,
as a mother or father, or teacher,
我們 應該 要 starve them,don't stuff them ( 比喻 性地令 其 挨 餓 , 而 非 揠苗助長 )
starve them, don't stuff them!
( 掌聲 )
(applause)
我們 不要 再 一直 塞 東西 給他 ,
Stop stuffing your kids,
或 幫 他麼 做 的 好好 的 ,
don't prepare everything for them.
我們 就讓 他 去 starve ( 比喻 性 的 挨 餓 ),
Just let them starve.
我們 就讓 他 去 餓 ( 比喻 )
Let them be hungry!
等到 他 有 一天 餓到 受不了 了 ,
Until one day, when they cannot stand it anymore,
他 自己 自然 會 去 做 這些 東西 出來 ,
they will take action,
他 自然 會 去 create( 創造 ) 東西 出來 ,
they will create something naturally.
他 自然 會 創造 出來 。
It just comes.
這是 我 希望 帶給 大家 的 message( 訊息 )
So yes, this is my message!
最後 , 我 希望 大家 再給 這些 年輕人 熱烈 的 掌聲
Last thing is, I want you to all applaud for these great young men.
POGAMO! We shall change the world!(POGAMO 我們 將會 改變 這個 世界 !)
POGAMO! We shall change the world!
謝謝 大家 !
Thank you!